Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin   Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:23 pm

“A boy and his dream…”

A map of Mexico is shown on the screen, with a red dot where Ruben’s house it. The camera zooms in, fading into a shot of a young boy at home. The shot fades to a young man in a wrestling match.

“A dream that turned a young man…”

Images of Ruben competing around Mexico start appearing on screen. Finally, an image of Ruben holding the IWF championship is shown, captioned by the words:

“Into a legend…”

The music suddenly stops, and is replaced with a video.

The video ends, fading into a shot of James Shark staring at the screen.

James Shark
I’m back, nigga.

The shot cuts to the intro to Battle Grounds.

Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin BattleGrounds-1

Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“FUCK YOU CHUCK” “ESS DEEEEE” “The Daughter of the Sex Icon = Biggest Slut Ever” “<Why did we not see this coming?” “USA!” “If Ruben Leaves, We Riot!”

Rick - Good evening, and welcome to Battle Grounds, live on MEN TV!

Johnny - We’re here in beautiful Houston, Texas, ready with another action-packed night of IWF.

Rick - Rumors have been floating around all week that Ruben Ricardo Leon, former IWF Champion, and the greatest Mexican superstar to ever step into the IWF ring, is hanging up his boots. Tonight, he makes his official annoncement regarding his future here in IWF.

Johnny - He’s not going anywhere. IWF is like a drug. Once you take it, get that first high, you’re hooked for life. It’s worse than nicotine, heroin, and alcohol combined.

Rick - That might be the oddest analogy I’ve ever heard…but I can’t argue with it.

Johnny - No, Rick. No you can’t. Speaking of people who can’t argue, up first we have a guy who, inarguably, may have the strangest name we’ve ever seen.

Rick - Jackky Dane is back in IWF?

Johnny - …no. We’re seeing the debut of Gbruker!

Rick - …who?

The screen turns to get a shot of the ring, where Gbruker already stands.

Megan O’Day - The opening bout for tonight is a one-fall match. Introducing first, standing to my right…he hails from Dimona, Israel…please welcome Gbruker!

Rick - Wait! How much does he weigh? Why doesn’t he get an entrance? What gives?

Johnny - Seriously. Strange dude.

“Place for My Head” by Linkin Park hits the p.a. and The Nija sprints out, darts down the ramp, slides in the ring and does a somer-sault-headstand into a kip up then a backflip and stands in a martial arts stance.

Megan O’Day - And the opponent…from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in tonight at 190 pounds…The Ninja!

Rick - The Ninja, for whatever reason, hasn’t been able to get a good match.

Johnny - What do you mean?

Rick - I mean this guy has all the in-ring ability in the world…yet he’s still doing opening matches.

Johnny - You always get those guys. The trick is to make the higher-ups believe that you’re the man that should be main eventing. Ninja wins a lot of these opening matches…but if he can’t show that spark, he won’t get anywhere.

Rick - Some behind the scenes secrets from our good buddy Johnny Electric.

Johnny - I try.

Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin Match
Gbruker [vs] The Ninja

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

The Ninja bows to his opponent. Gbruker steps forward. The Ninja grabs Gbruker by the head and spins, crushing Gbruker’s head into the mat. He immediately goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick - What?!

Johnny - That wasn’t even ten seconds!

Megan O’Day - Here is your winner…The Ninja!

Rick -Think that’s the type of win The Ninja needed?

Johnny - Who knows?[/b]

The Ninja celebrates in the ring for a bit before the shot cuts to backstage, where Syco-Angel is seen standing, looking off screen. The camera pans out a bit, showing Ashley and Matt standing next to him.

Ashley Matthews
Are you ready?

Syco simply nods.

Ashley Matthews
Tonight, Se7en starts its takeover of this company.

Matt Rydell
It starts with you two.

Ashley smiles at Matt. She glances at the TV near the door, which shows Ninja walking up the ramp.

Matt Rydell
Your match is soon. You should get going.

Syco nods, and starts heading off. Ashley heads for the door, but stops, and turns to face Matt.

Ashley Matthews
Are you coming with us?

Matt smirks.

Matt Rydell
We’ll see.

The camera cuts back to Rick and Johnny.

Rick - Se7en is up to no good.

Johnny - Any other obvious information you’d like to bestow on us, Rick? Of course they’re up to no good. They’re led by a man that calls himself Satan in the Flesh, what the fuck do you expect?

Rick - I don’t really know…but before we can get to that match, we have ourselves a triple threat.

Johnny - Last week we saw…well, actually, I can’t really explain what we saw.

Rick - Tyson Rowle attacked Ryan Apollos, thinking he was the opponent for the night, only for Libra to make his big return, and reveal himself to be Tyson’s real opponent. From there, Libra took the fight to Tyson, defeating him in the real bout of the evening.

Johnny - Tyson wasn’t pleased with the events of last week, and demanded a rematch. Tonight, there are no excuses. All three men are competing, and only one can walk out the winner.

ENERGIZE!!!!

Gold Cobra by Limp Bizkit plays as the lights begin flashing at a rapid pace as smoke builds in front of the entrance.

Yeah, Who's the champ? Yeah.
C'mon, check this:

Ryan Apollos walks through the smoke and poses at the top of the stage as pyro shoots up behind him.

Wakin up aggravated, stupid Shit, man I hate it
Bitches lyin, bitches cryin,suicidal, get in line
Gettin mine, bouncin freaks, losin sleep, countin sheep
Absolute, cash and loot, men in black packin heat

Ryan stops halfway down the ramp and stares at the ring before continuing towards it.

Born and blazin rotten raisin fingers up time ta wave'm
Show these playas playin that they better get their ass to prayin
There will be nothin but dice after the cuttin' I'm guttin em
Like a fish they're gonna wish they never pushed my button

Ryan climbs onto the ring apron and stares around at the crowd again.

The door's shuttin and a knock will do you no good
You're gettin nothin while I rock here in Hollywood
I'll tell ya somethin else you can take it to the bank
I don't give a fuck what none of y'all people think

Ryan then enters the ring and walks to the hard camera side of the ring and poses once more.

Holdin the gold it's so gold it's so golden y'all
Golden Cobra

Oh, Uh, That's right, yeah (shut the fuck up!) that's right

Ryan walks over to the other side of the ring and leans over the rope and stares at the crowd as the music fades.

Megan O’Day - The following is a triple threat matchs scheduled for one-fall. Introducing first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin…weighing tonight at 250 pounds…RYAN APOLLOS!!!

Johnny - You know what I noticed, that’s kinda odd?

Rick - What’s that?

Johnny - Apollos has been getting a reaction lately.

Rick - I didn’t notice.

“Gear Jammer” starts to play. Libra walks out from behind the curtain and makes his way down to the ring.

Megan O’Day - The opponent, from Aylmer, Quebec, Canada…weighing tonight at 250 pounds…LIBRA!!!

Libra smiles and raises his fist to the crowd, which cheers wildly.

Johnny - He returned with a vengeance last week…but was it a one night thing, or is this the introduction of a brand new Libra?

“Not Afraid” by Eminem plays. Tyson Rowle walks down to the ring, ignoring the fans. He slides into the ring, glaring at Libra and Apollos, and waits for the match to begin.

Megan O’Day - Finally…he weighs in tonight at 229 pounds, and hails from Sheffield, England…please welcome TYSON ROWLE!!!

Rick - This young man certainly has a chip on his shoulder after the events of last week. I’m sure he’s seeking to destroy both these men tonight in this triple threat match.

Johnny - I think there’s a saying about the best laid plans…

The referee looks at all three men, then calls for the bell.

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Libra [vs.] Tyson Rowle

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tyson immediately charges Libra, who takes him down with a hiptoss. Tyson rolls to his feet, and turns, charging again, looking for a clothesline. Libra ducks the shot, letting Tyson run to the ropes. Tyson rebounds off, and Libra takes him down with a back body drop. Apollos immediately comes up behind Libra, driving his elbow into the back of Libra’s skull.

Rick - This match starting off fast and energized. Awesome.

Libra gets to his feet. Ryan turns him around, lifting him in a suplex. Libra drives his knees into Ryan’s head, and drops down, then spins Ryan, taking him down with a spinning neck breaker.

Johnny - Spinning neckbreaker!

Libra goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Tyson grabs Libra by the ankle, dragging him off Ryan. Apollos gets to his feet. Tyson lifts Libra and throws him towards Apollos, who delivers a huge boot to his face.

Johnny - Crysis End!

Apollos drops down and goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Tyson stomps on Apollos’s back, breaking the pin. Apollos stands, glaring at Tyson. Tyson shoves Apollos, then goes for the pin on Libra.

-1-

-2-

Apollos breaks up the pin, lifting Tyson to his feet. The two men yell at each other for a moment. Tyson shoves Apollos again, who comes back with a huge right hand. Tyson is rocked, but manages to keep his footing. The two glare at each other. Libra slowly starts moving. He grabs Tyson from behind, rolling him up.

-1-

-2-

Ryan sends a kick, breaking up the pin.

Rick - So many near falls!

Johnny - This is intense.

Libra slowly gets to his feet, shaking his head. He turns towards Ryan, and the two lock up. They struggle for a bit, before Ryan drives his knee into Libra’s ribs, then pushes him back into a corner. Ryan unloads a flurry of punches, before Libra manages to land a solid kick to Apollos’s midsection. Apollos stumbles back out of the corner, allowing Libra to slowly lift himself onto the second rope. Ryan turns towards Libra, who leaps off, grabbing Apollos’s head, and driving it into the mat with a DDT. Libra rolls Apollos onto his back, and goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Tyson breaks up the pin.

Johnny - Libra was so close!

Rick - Tyson saved this match!

Libra stands, looking at Tyson. Tyson sends a kick to Libra’s gut, but Libra catches his fot. Tyson hops on his other foot for a moment before leaping, looking for an enzuigiri. Libra ducks under it, and releases Tyson’s foot, causing him to land on his face. Libra stalks Tyson, waiting for him to stand. Tyson gets to his feet, and Libra grabs his head, taking him down with a spinning neckbreaker.

Rick - Another spinning neckbreaker!

Libra goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ryan dives, breaking up the pin.

Johnny - I thought he had it!

Rick - I think everyone thought he had it!

Ryan lifts Libra to his feet. He grabs Libra by the neck, running his head into the corner. Ryan tosses Libra from the ring, then slides over to Tyson, hooking his leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick - Wow.

Johnny - Sort of an anticlimactic ending, don’t you think?

Rick - Apollos wins though, whether you like it or not.

Megan O'Day – Here is your winner, Ryan Apollos!!!

Apollos looks down at Tyson, then outside the ring at Libra. He smirks, and slides out of the ring, heading back up the ramp. The scene cuts to backstage.

Kevin Wolf
What’s up dudes and dudettes, it’s Kevin Wolf. I’m here with my guest at this time…The Irishman, Sean Libby. Sup dude?

Sean Libby
Hey Kevin.

Kevin Wolf
Now, tonight, you got yourself a match against Matthew Young. There have been rumors going around that you’re in line for a title opportunity sometime soon. Any truth to that?

Sean Libby
I don’t know, to be honest. Obviously, I’ve been around for some time, and I do think I’ve done enough to be considered for such a match. But I won’t make any demands. I won’t complain. I’m here to compete. I’m here to entertain. I’m here to-

Libra walks on camera.

Libra
I don’t mean to be pushy here, Sean…but this whole ‘fun happy party’ thing is getting a little old, don’t you think?

Sean turns and looks at Libra.

Libra
When I came to IWF, I was just like you. Wanted to have fun. Wanted to entertain. I lost every match. There’s far more to this business than fun and games, Sean. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you’ll get that title match you want so bad. Until then, you’ll remain exactly as I was when I started here. Nothing but a loveable loser.

Sean smiles.

Sean Libby
Is that a challenge?

Libra stares at Sean. Suddenly, he smirks.

Libra
Yeah. Yeah it is.

Sean grins.

Sean Libby
Then I accept. Next week.

He extends his hand. Libra looks at it for a moment, then nods, and shakes it.

Libra
Next week.

The camera fades back to ringside.

Rick - That should be interesting.

He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me.

James Shark comes out of the curtains with his usual swag look, Latoya Banks and Lillian Shark in pursuit. He stands on the center of the ramp nodding his head in confidence
letting the music sink in and watching the fans.

Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What It Didnt Work
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me
Damn You Shoulda Known By Now, Sharky Is A Fighter
Walk Out, Light The Arena Up, Like A Lighter
I Tried To Tell You, Sharky Aint Nothin Nice.
Whup Out Da 12 Inch, Fuck Yo Girl Nice.
Exchange Hands, Land The Right, And Fuck Yo Life.
Givin Out Knockouts For Free, Yall Needa Holla At Me
Its Easy To See, Sharky Make Everyone Happy
Puttin Yall To Sleep, Take Yo Nap Without Me.

They begin to walk down the ramp. He taunts the white men in the audience but gives out all his attention to the black audience members along with the white girls. He climbs the steps to the ring, and before coming over the ropes he walks along the apron nodding his head to the beat of the music.

I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What, It Didnt Work
The Baddest Nigga On The Planet
Big Money With A Big Figure
Cause I Dont Even Kno Who Ima Beat This Year
Holla At A Nigga With Some Beer
Fear This Motherfuckin James Shark

James Shark goes over the ropes. He walks around the center of the ring still nodding his head in confidence, listening to the beat of the music. James Shark then looks around the whole arena making gestures to the chicks. Lillian walks around the ring towards the announcer’s table, taking a seat, as Latoya climbs into the ring after Shark.

Yo The Mind Sayin Knock Em, Ima Knock Em.
I Got The Kinda Knockouts, That Make A Mike Tyson Bitter.
I Got That Kinda Swagger That Make A Cloned Shark Bitter
Which Bitch You Know Made A Million Off A Knockout?
Dont Take Yo Eyes Off Me
Bitches Sigh When They Get Off Me
Fight Me, Yall Signed Yo Death Wish
And Its On To The Next Bitch
If I Was President, I Would Paint The White House Black As If Its Ma Residence

The Music Faded Away as James Shark was ontop of one of the turnbuckles eyeing the crowd. He jumped off the turnbuckle waiting for his opponent.

Megan O’Day - The following is a tag team match, scheduled for one-fall. Introducing first…from Brooklyn, New York…the team of James Shark and Latoya Banks!!!

Rick - And it seems like we have a guest on commentary for this match!

Johnny - Welcome, Mrs. Shark.

Lillian - Thanks Rick. Thanks Johnny. Ready to watch these two kick ass tonight?

Rick - They have some tough competition.

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back, along with Ashley Matthews and Matt Rydell. Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again. They turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring. Ashley climbs up after him, as Rydell makes his way to the announce table.

Johnny - ANOTHER guest on commentary?

Rick - We got ourselves quite the party here! How’s it going, Matt?

Matt - Great to be here Johnny.

Rick - And Rick?

Matt - Yeah, whatever.

Megan O’Day - And the opponents, representing Se7en…the team of Syco-Angel, and Ashley Matthews!

Ashley and Latoya step out of the ring, leaving Syco and Shark to start the match.

Se7en [vs.] The New Disciples

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ashley and Latoya lock up. Latoya gets pushes Ashley back to the ropes. Latoya releases the hold and slaps Ashley across the chest.

Johnny – Ouch, I heard that all the way over here.

Lillian – That is how it is done! Stay on her Latoya!

Latoya sends Ashley to the ropes and as she bounces back Latoya takes her down with a clothesline. Ashley gets up to her feet right away. Latoya tackles Ashley down and the punches rain down on her. Latoya picks up Ashley and hits her with a spinning neckbreaker.

Rick – Bankrupt!

Johnny – Aww, then this is over already. No boobs this week Sad

Lillian – Those boobs are just for me anyways.

Johnny – What!?!??!

Latoya goes for the pin but Shark shouts something at Latoya. She nods and tags Shark in. Shark enters the ring and kicks Ashley out.

Matt – Hey! That is a DQ!!

Lillian – Shut up. She had it coming that slut!

Shark looks over at Syco, who just stands in his corner. Shark shouts at him as he jumps around in the ring. Syco then finally enters the ring. Shark charges at him but Syco catches him with a hip-toss. Shark gets back up and Syco nails him with a bell to belly suplex. Syco picks up Shark and dropkicks him to the face.

Rick – Wow, what a dropkick.

Johnny – Yeah, it is not every day you see a 9 footer do a dropkick.

Matt – Why do you two always state the obvious?

Syco picks up Shark and places him on the top turnbuckle and follows. Syco grabs his throat and lifts him up. Syco stands on the top turnbuckle with Shark dangling over the ring

Rick – Someone help that man. He is at least 15 feet above the ring!

Syco jumps of the turnbuckle and chokeslams Shark to the mat.

Johnny – That was insane! That was at least a 20 feet fall!!

Matt – You see that! That is exactly what Syco-Angel is capable off! He just knocked Jame Shark unconcious.

Syco goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Shark kicks out!

Rick – Oh my god!!!

Lillian – Yes baby! Keep going! James Shark will never get knocked out!!

Shark rolls towards his corner and Latoya tag herself in. Syco walks towards her but it stopped by the referee. The ref forces Syco to the corner. Syco does so and Ashley enters the ring again. Ashley goes for a clothesline but Latoya ducks it. Ashley passes her and quickly Latoya grabs her neck. Latoya sits down and nails Ashley with a reverse stunner.

Rick – Beautiful move by Latoya Banks.

Lillian – I taught her that.

Latoya goes for the pin

-1-

-2-

Latoya lifts Ashley's shoulders from the mat. She sends her to her corner and tags Shark in. Syco tags himself in on the other side. Both men enter the ring and Shark charges at Syco again. This time Shark tackles him to the ground. The punches from Shark rain down over Syco. Shark picks him up and hit him with a suplex. Shark hits Syco with some knees before he again picks him. Shark sends Syco to the ropes and Syco bounces back. Shark cocks back his fist and catches Syco with a deadly knock out punch.

Johnny – Swag out!

Syco falls onto his back and rolls out of the ring and slowly gets back to his feet as Shark jump towards the ropes shouting something at the crowd. Shark looks back at Syco. Shark then runs across the ring and jumps over the top rope and catches Syco with a flying superman punch.

Rick – Another Swag Out!

Johnny – A flying Swag Out!

Matt – Oh god damn it Syco.

In the ring Latoya hits another spinning neckbreaker on Ashley and goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[ding, ding, ding]

Megan O'Day – Here your winners, Latoya Banks and James Shark!!!

Shark and Latoya celebrate in the ring as they are joined by Lillian Shark. The three celebrate as the show cuts to Shadow Demon's office. He is on the phone with someone.

Shadow Demon.
I understand where you are coming from, but you can't just take it away!

He listens.

Shadow Demon.
Make a new one? We can't just make a new one!

Again he listens.

Shadow Demon.
I don't care! We need that thing back! It is IWF's property!

He listens again.

Shadow Demon.
But..

The person on the other end hangs up.

Shadow Demon.
God dammit Jason...

Then someone knocks on the door.

Shadow Demon.
Come in!

Ryan Apollos walks in.

Ryan Apollos.
You wanted to see me.

Shadow Demon.
Ah, yes! Take a seat! Heh..

Apollos sits down.

Shadow Demon.
You see Ryan, I have noticed that you have some wins under your belt and I think it is a damn shame who far you have fallen. I want you back on top.

Ryan Apollos.
No, stop right there. I don't want your help to get back on top. Jason did this to me and Tommy did this to me. It just doesn't work for me!

Shadow Demon.
You got it all wrong. I don't want to take you under my wing or anything. You see, that little ETA with the name Jason Hawk doesn't want to give the Full Throttle title back to IWF. So we need a new title. And to determine the new champion it will most likely be a tournament and when this tournament rolls around, lets just say that you'll have a little advantage. Hehehe...

Ryan Apollos.
I like the sound of that.

Shadow Demon.
That is all for now.

The show cuts back to the ring.

The opening guitar riff from La Ultima Hora by Breed 77 starts to play over the speakers.

"Siii aaaaaah..."

Rick – What's Ruben doing come out here? His match against Brandon isn't until later!

Johnny – Ruben's retiring this week, remember? I guess he's got a few things to say before he leaves. He did have a bit of a war of words with Chuck Matthews this week after the events of last week's Battle Grounds.

Ruben walks out on to the stage, carrying a sports bag, but instead of performing his usual entrance he walks purposefully down the entrance ramp and slides under the bottom rope, almost completely ignoring the fans. He drops the bag and signals for a microphone, a determined look on his face.

Rick – The former champ looks pissed! And when people are angry they do and they say things they come to regret! And do you know what regrets mean, Johnny?

Johnny – Rati...

Rick – RATINGS!

A member of the crew hands Ruben a microphone and he holds it to his mouth.

“RRL! RRL! RRL!”

Johnny – The crowd sure do like that kid.

Ruben Ricardo León
As you all know, tonight is my last night here in the IWF. Some of you might think you have guessed why it is, some might not have a clue. So let me explain. There isn't just one reason why I'm leaving after tonight, there are several. It's no secret that I've been considering my career for a long time now, and when would be the best time to call it.

Well, in the last couple of weeks, some stuff has happened to make up my mind. First of all, I won my first World Championship here in the IWF. This is a dream I have hoped to achieve for my whole career and one I am glad to say that I have finally realised. But then, two weeks later, I lost the belt in an extremely close and tough fought match with Dan Alexander, and I started thinking again that maybe it was time to hang up the boots.

Then I learned that I would be facing two men the next week on Battle Grounds. I would be up against Mexican Samurai, a guy I knew nothing about, other than the fact he isn't actually Mexican. But more importantly than that I would be going up against Chuck Matthews, newly revealed as SIN.

For those of you that don't recall, allow me to fill you in. I. Retired. Chuck. Matthews. Back around the first time NLWF kicked the bucket, thanks, in great part, to the 'leadership skills' of a certain Chuck Matthews, Chuck and I fought a little match. A little match which, had I not cared too much about putting on a show, I would have won.

Chuck you can yack on all you want about how I came close but didn't quite beat you, but the fact is, I DID beat you, Chuck. With your selective memory you seem to be forgetting that after I put you through the ramp, and let's face it, that was stone cold awesome...

The crowd pops enthusiastically.

Ruben Ricardo León
I picked you up, carried you to the ring and rolled you in, breaking the ten count that you would otherwise have failed to meet because you were indisposed trying to reset your spine after I defied the laws of physics and shattered it through solid steel. Call that naïve, stupid, say it doesn't count, whatever, but I know I can beat you, Chuck...

...But I'm getting distracted. So, Chuck and I were set to go for round 2. It was the perfect opportunity to see if the time was right to get out of this game for good. If I could go back in there and beat Chuck, hell even given him half the match I did at Revolution 40, then I would know it wasn't my time and I could happily carry on until the spark went again.

But, as you all saw, that didn't happen. I was unprepared and, sure enough, I got the shit beaten out with me, along with Mexican Samurai. Now, that alone would probably have been enough. I would've dusted myself down, gotten out of the ring, walked up the ramp, announced my retirement, and everything would have been peachy. Who knows, I might even have come back occasionally for special matches.

At least, that's the story I was going to tell everyone, until Chuck went and had his little fun time with me and Samurai after our match last week. You see, Chuck isn't the only one with a master plan. Allow me to demonstrate. I've brought with me a few little show and tell items for you all this week.

Ruben reaches down to the sports bag and unzips it, pulling out a sheet of embossed paper, which has a load of writing on it. He walks over to a cameraman and holds it up to the camera, so the writing can be read.

Ruben Ricardo León
You know what this is? Anybody? That's right, it's a contract. You probably can't read it because it's written in Spanish. It says that the Liga de Luchadores, henceforth referred to as the LdL, is willing to offer me approximately 3 times what I am being paid by IWF to come back to Mexico and wrestle with them for the next couple of years. And you see that date on the bottom next to my signature? Yeah, it's Thursday, June 23rd. Two days before the last Battle Grounds show went out.

You think you're the 'master manipulator', Chuck. That you can play the puppetmaster and everyone will fall in to place and do what you want. Well, not this pendejo. You see, I've been running a little game of my own recently. Remember back when IWF first started and I was reluctant to join because I 'wasn't sure I wanted to carry on.' Yeeeaaaaaah, no. The LdL offered me a contract back then, too, and I very nearly took it.

The only thing that stopped me from going back to Mexico right then and there was the knowledge that until I had won a World Championship I could never feel that I had fulfilled the goals I set myself when I came here.

But now, I've done that. And funnily enough, after I did that, the contract offer doubled. Turns out being a former World Champ is a bit of a money spinner.

Honestly? I've fucking hated my time here in IWF. The only things that kept me were my amazing fans and the drive of wanting to win that title. I remember back when this place started up, and it was supposed to be the brave new world, free from egos and all the bullshit that went down in the NLWF. And that's how Chuck sold it to me. But I was still reluctant. Because I knew that sooner or later the new shiny coat of paint would crack and peel and reveal the old NLWF colours underneath.

And would you look at that, I was right. No egos? Have you met Chuck and Corey lately? And don't get me started on Brandon thinking he's the son of God. No politics? This Se7en versus the New Disciples thing has only just begun and already there's a faint whiff of Eau du Bad Company about it.

But, because I had respect for Chuck and others that work here, I was going to keep my new job a secret, because lets face it nobody watches Mexican TV up here, so it's not like they were ever going to find out. But then Chuck spoiled the party for everyone, and I felt like he didn't deserve to have it sugarcoated for him anymore. So here I am, laying the truth bare as to why I'm going. If anyone has a problem with that, you can direct your complaints to Charles Brian 'I'm a douchebag' Matthews, Chicago, Il. I'm sure they'll reach him. But IWF served its purpose, and I won that elusive World Championship. Thanks for that guys. Now that my work is done here, I can finally go home.

Ruben picks up his bag and goes to leave but stops as he looks as though he remembered something.

Ruben Ricardo León
Oh, I almost forgot. I haven't finished show and tell.

He opens the bag again and produces a Lucha Libre mask, a can of gasoline and a zippo lighter.

Ruben Ricardo León
Remember this, Chuck?

He holds the mask up to the camera, revealing it to be the mask with the star tattoo on it that he wore during his match against Chuck at Revolution.

Ruben Ricardo León
I wore this mask during our match after Ashley asked me too as a sign of great respect, both personal and competitive. I kept hold of it as a memento from one of the greatest matches of my career, and because I thought it also represented your respect for me. But since it appears Chuck Matthews doesn't believe in respect, then I'm sure he won't mind if I do this.

Ruben drops the mask on the floor, spits on it and then picks up the can of gasoline. He unscrews the top and pours it all over the mask, before casting it aside and flicking open the lighter. He lights it and drops it on to the mask, which sends up a column of flame almost as tall as Ruben, which then dies down to a steady blaze.

Ruben Ricardo León
Chuck, I do still respect one thing; your right to go fuck yourself. If I ever see you again it'll be too soon.

Ruben spits on the mask once again and climbs out of the ring, heading back up the ramp to the back.

The show cuts to commercials.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin   Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 am

Battle Grounds returns from commercials.

Rick – wow..

Johnny – Some every hurtful words from Ruben there.

Rick – Every hurtful indeed.

Johnny- And do you know what I just realized? We didn't even say a word during the entire thing!!

Rick – And that segment still got so many ratings! Ruben truly is one of the great.

Johnny – Though there was something that made me wonder. HOW CAN A MEXICAN COMPANY PAY HIM MORE THEN IWF!?!?!?!?!??!

Rick – That LdL most really get a lot of ratings. But anyways, enough about that. Up next we have Sean Libby going up against Matthew Young.

Johnny – GO LIBBEH!!!

Megan O'Day – This following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, already in the ring, from Detriot, Michigan. He weighs 212 pounds. Matthew Young!!!

Matthew raises his arms as he gets a mixed reaction.

Rick – Matt's IWF career has been all over the place. Some wins here and some loses there. He is never really been able to really break through.

Johnny – This is true Rick. Lets see if tonight is his night. Though I doubt it. He is facing LIBBEEEEH!!!

Music hums into the air

All that is near us we must know could disappear anyday becareful. The main key to finding happiness, lies nowhere else but in my soul!

Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing to the crowd then starts hoping down the ramp dancing and high fiving some fans then jumps up and starts hugging some fans

You could reminisce you could recall
the very last time you felt joy
or maybe you are so blessed to appoint
were you cant remember anything

Its a harmony a miracle
being able to breathe and live at all
so here is your one and only chance
life is an oppertunity

Libby jumps onto the ring and jumps on the ropes

All that is near us we must know
could disappear anyday be careful
the main key to finding happiness
lies no where else but in my soul
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is too see it
and Ill never take it for granted
lets go!

Libby jumps over the ropes and dances in the ring with a huge smile and ovation from the crowd

Megan O'Day – And his opponent. He hails to us from Framingham, Massachusetts and weighs in at 193 pounds. This is Irishman Sean Libby!!!

Johnny – It is LIIIBBEEEEH!!! The bitch can't even do her job right!

Rick – Easy there Johnny. You don't wanna run out POWER already.

The ref rings the bell.

Sean Libby [vs] Matthew Young

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Both men meet in the middle of the ring. Matthew Young says something then smirks and pushes Sean away. Sean bounces back from the ropes and hits Matt with a clothesline. Sean kneels down next to Matt and says something to Matt.

Rick – Matt with some trashtalking he couldn't back up.

Johnny – Hit first brag later! Sean with the early advantage.

Matt gets back up and gets hit by a dropkick. Matt stumbles back and leans against the ropes. Sean charges at Matt and hits him with a crossbody and both me go over the top rope.

Johnny – Sean showing some impressive offence in the early stages of the match.

Rick – He is doing a great job.

Matt crashes down to the ringside floor and Sean hangs on to the top rope. Sean stands up on the apron and waits for Matt to stand back up. Matt slowly gets to his feet and turns to Sean. Sean runs towards Matt and soccer kicks him to the face. Matt falls onto his back and Sean immidialty jumps to the middle rope and moonsaults off it and lands on Matt.

Rick – Beautiful moonsault by Sean.

Johnny – Go Libby! He is beating the crap out of Matt. I am loving this!

Sean picks up Matt and throws him towards the steps. Matt flips over the steps. Sean follows but Matt punches him to the stomach. Matt grabs Sean's arm and whips him towards the barricade. Sean runs with full speed towards the barricade. Sean jumps onto the barricade, finds his balance and moonsaults back and crashes into Matt. Sean quickly stands up and leaps up till the apron and quickly climbs up to the top rope. Sean leaps off the top rope and soars through the air and flips forward twice before hitting Matt with a leg drop.

Rick – Cold of Ireland outside of the ring!

Johnny – He even added a frontflips! LIIBBEEEH has made it into my top three favorite wrestlers!

Sean picks up Matt and rolls him into the ring. Matt stands up and looks for Sean. Sean jumps up to the apron and jumps to the top rope and springboards over Matt.

Rick – He just jumped over a full grown man!

Johnny – I fucking love LIIIBBEEEEH!!!

Sean Libby runs towards Matthew Young, who goes for a clothesline, but Sean ducks it and immidiatly stops in his tracks. Matthew Young turns around and goes for another clothesline but Sean ducks it again.

Rick – Sean just toying with Matt here.

Johnny – He is winning this already!

Matthew gets angry and goes for a third clothesline and puts all his strenght into it. Sean ducks it again and runs towards the ropes. He bounces back and superkicks Matt to the chin. Matt flies back and lands on his back and bounces back up. Sean charges forward and spears him out of mid air.

“That was awesome!”
“That was awesome!”
“That was awesome!”

Rick – WOW!!!

Johnny – THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Rick – Somewhere Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews are shitting themselves right now! That was better then any Casey Shuffle and Hollywood Impact I have ever seen!

Sean goes for the pin.

-1-2-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day – Here is your winner, “Irishman” Sean Libby!!!

Johnny – CALL HIM LIBBEH!!!! SHADOW!! FIRE HER!!!!

Sean jumps to the top rope and throws his arms into the air. The fans cheer him on. He motions for a microphone. He gets one and starts to speak.

Sean Libby.
Yes! Did you all just see that? That was awesome!!! But now to a more serious note. I got revenge on my mind. Vincent Van Rose took me out for months! I took me away from the ring! I love to wrestle and because of Vincent Van Rose I had to sit on the sideline and watch while IWF continued on its merry way! He almost killed me when he put me through the ring! He would have taken me away forever! And I am not OK with that! Hear this Vinnie! I am coming for you! I'll take you down and I'll take that precious little title also!

Four Rusted Horses blasts out from the PA system and Vincent Van Rose walks out onto the stage. The fans boo him as he walks down the ramp. He climbs into the ring. He gets a microphone and paces around the ring for a while.

Vincent Van Rose.
Wait! Wait! Hold on just a second. You? You? Of all people YOU!?!!??! You are going to take ma title? You little piece of shit! Just that you got the nerve to even put yourself in the same league as me! But fine! That is OK! I will just destroy you again. Just like the last time! Come at as often as you want! I will always destroy you! You just come at me!

Suddenly the crowd roars and Vincent looks around rather confused. He looks down at Sean, who smirks, and points behind Vincent. Vincent turns his head and looks right into the eyes of a furious Connor O'Shannon. Connor wraps his arms around Vincent's waist and leans back and nails a picture perfect German suplex.

Rick and Johnny – BOOM GOES TH' DYNEMITE!!!!!

Connor gets back up and picks up the High Impact title. He looks at it for a while before laying it across Vincent's chest. Connor turns around and looks at Sean. They just stand there starring at each other. The crowd goes insane. Connor backs away and rolls out of the ring. He backs up the ramp and never breaks eye contact with Sean.

…............................................................................................................................................................
Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin SL4322_web.jpg
Shadow Demon likes girls with facepaint Wink
…............................................................................................................................................................

Battle Grounds returns from commercials.

Rick – And we are back.

Johnny – And while we were on commercials this happened.

The camera fades

The scene opens in the locker room of Dan Alexander. He is lacing up his boots as the lights start to flicker. Dan looks around and shakes his head as the lights stop to flicker. He rolls his eyes and starts taping his wrist. The lights start to flicker again and Dan stands up.

Dan Alexander.
Where are you Death-Angel!? Man up and face me!

The lights stop to flicker again.

Dan Alexander.
That is what I thought.

He finishes up taping his wrists as the lights start to flicker for the third time. This time the light goes from dark to red. Dan picks up his IWF title and holds it close.

Dan Alexander.
Is this what you!??! Come get it! I'll just destroy again! Just like the last time! I dare you!

The room goes pitch black. An evil laughter is heard and the light turns on again and the room has turned red. Dan looks around looking for Syco Angel but he is nowhere to be found. Dan turns around and looks right into a mirror. A slight look of fear crosses his face when he realizes that the word “Curse” is painted across his chest in a blood red color. The camera fades to Rick and Johnny

Johnny - Last week Syco blew up Dan's limo and now this.

Rick – I think that Syco is starting to get inside Dan's head.

Johnny – He looked really worried.

Rick – Yeah, I wonder if he'll be 100% focused on this match.

Johnny – One can just assume that the Curse is in the back of his mind.

Rick – Yes, and he is in the ring already. Introduce him already Megan!

Megan O'Day – The following is a TLC match and introducing first! He hails to us from Thousand Oaks, California and weighs in at 220 pounds! He is the current IWF Champion, Dan Alexander!!!

Dan stands on the turnbuckle and just stares at the crowd. The IWF title is strapped around his waist. He just stares at the crowd and the word Curse is still on his chest.

Rick – He looks as focused as ever.

Johnny – But you still can't help to wonder.

A manic laugh rings out, escalating in pitch...before the loud, pulsing intro to ‘Your Betrayal’ by Bullet for my Valentine begins. The synchronized intro continues until the guitar and drums begin to solo. Eventually they converge in together in a powerful rhythm, and as this happens pyros shoot up from either side of the stage, revealing Shadow Demon standing there with his hands up in the air, causing the crowd to erupt.

Am I going insane (insane)
My blood is boiling inside of my veins
An evil feeling it ticks (it ticks)
My body shaking there’s no turning back

Shadow Demon begins to walks down the ramp, grinning madly.

Don't take your eyes off the trigger
I’m not to blame if your world turns to black
as your eyes start to blister
There's just no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I’m in your head
I’m in your heart!!!

Shadow slides into the ring and up the turnbuckle, raising his arms out to the crowd, his hands balled into fists.

You were told to run away
soak the place and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!!

Shadow jumps down from the turn buckle, and the music fades out. He stands in the middle of the ring, the smile still on his face. He throws practice punches in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Megan O'Day – And his partner from The Kingdom of the Demon, South Australia. He weighs in at 245 pounds. He is the general manager of Battle Grounds. “The Dark Hero” Shadow Demon!!!

Shadow and Dan lock eyes and both look as though they are ready to fight each other. Dan shouts something at Shadow and Shadow doesn't seem to like it.

Rick – An unusual pairing we have here. Dan Alexander, an egotistacal bastard hated by everyone, and Shadow Demon everyones favorite clown.

Johnny – They are nothing alike, that is for sure, but can they work together here tonight? That is all that matters.

Rick – I doubt it.

In the ring Shadow and Dan are yelling at each other.

Johnny – This should be easy enough for Chuck and Corey.

Well I can't stand to be with myself
This liberation's seemingly rare
And I can't stand the taste of your mouth
This sublimation's out of my hands

Stay when you think you want me
Pray when you need advice
Hey keep your sickness off me tryin to get through

Seether’s “Country Song” plays through the speakers, and the crowd boos loudly. The screen shows the face of Chuck Matthews, smiling, before a shadow passes over his face, showing only his eyes and an evil grin. Chuck himself walks out from behind the curtain, eliciting a louder response from the audience.

Shame you can’t take this from me
Bane on the empty mind
Hey keep your fingers off me, why can't I get through?

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

(Hey) I keep on thinking that it's
(Hey) all done and all over now
You keep on thinking you can save me, save me
(Hey) My ship is sinking but it's
(Hey) all good and I can go down
You've got me thinking that the party's all over

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself.

Lay down, just stay down
Lay down because the party's all over

Lay down, just stay down
Lay down because I’m trying to get through

Chuck hops down from the corner. He paces the ring, rolling his wrists as he waits for the bell.

Megan O'Day – and their opponents, introducing first, representing Se7en, from Chicago, Illinois, he weighs 225 pounds! He is “Original Sin” Chuck Matthews!!!!

Rick – Chuck Matthews a bit of a specialist when it comes to tag team TLC matches. He has only ever lost one! A loss he suffered against Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk.

Johnny – I still can't believe that Jason retired Sad

Rick – IWF lost some ratings because there is no Jason Hawk this week. That is for sure. Think about the ratings we could have had Sad

The entire arena is suddenly plunged into darkness

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep DIVING DOWN THE HOLE!

Red pyro erupts from the stage as two red spotlights turn on. The two red spotlights are pointed at a man wearing a hooded and robbed standing in the middle of the stage, amongst all the pyro, holding his arms out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

You can't face your broken promise
Our ties have come undone
I will not be used to be battered and abused
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses
Your lies fool no one
Your magic white rabbit
Your white room straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road
We follow like Alice

The hooded and robbed figure reaches up and pulls down his hood, revealing the wicked smile of “The Lord” Corey Casey. The Lord has black paint smeared under his eyes and his eyes are a cold blue as they shine in the darkness

You can't offer your poison to me
In your kingdom of filth
White Rabbit
Straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

“The Lord” Corey Casey slowly walks through the pyro and begins making his way down the entrance ramp. The people on either side of the isle boo him violently, but “The Lord” simply tunes them out. Hatred and anger burn in his eyes as he slowly climbs up the steel ring steps

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

“The Lord” Corey Casey enters the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. “The Lord” takes off his robe, revealing that the word “PAIN” is written on his chest. He holds his arms out to either side again in the same crucifix pose

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
Diving down the hole

“The Lord” Corey Casey climbs down from the turnbuckle and sits down in the corner. He hangs his head and awaits his opponent as a scowl appears on his face…

Megan O'Day – and his partner! Also representing Se7en, he hails from Boston, Massachusetts and weighs 250 pounds! “The Lord” Corey Casey!!!

Se7en (Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey) [vs] Shadow Demon & Dan Alexander
[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Corey and Chuck look at each other one time before they both rush towards Shadow and Dan, who are still arguing. Both Chuck and Corey dive forward and hit Shadow and Dan with spears.

Rick – HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!!!

Johnny – ANTI CHRIST IMPACT!!!

Rick – Sean's was still cooler though.

Johnny – True.

Chuck and Corey both stand up and watch as Shadow and Dan slowly climb to their feet. Dan picks up Dan and throws him into the corner. Chuck starts to hit Dan with knees and elbows and punches as Corey slides into the ring with a chair in his hand. He looks at Shadow who turns around to face Corey. Corey smashes the chair into Shadow's ribs and Shadow stumbles towards the ropes. Corey unfolds the chair. Corey grabs Shadow by the head and DDT's him onto the chair.

Rick – Darkness Falls!!

Johnny – What a DDT by Corey!

In the corner Dan has been placed on the top rope. Chuck tries for a superplex but Dan is holding onto the top rope. As they keep fighting, Shadow gets back up and suplexes Corey. Shadow places Corey in the center of the ring and walks towards the corner. Shadow places himself under Chuck and positions him in a powerbomb positions. Shadow powerbombs Chuck, which causes Chuck to superplex Dan. Dan lands on top of Corey and Chuck gets powerbombed to the mat.

“That was awesome!”
[clap, clap, clap clap clap]
“That was awesome!”

Rick – And the tables have turned!

Johnny – What a move by Shadow! What impressive strenght!

Shadow rolls out of the ring and grabs a ladder, he slids it into the ring. Shadow slids into the ring and places the ladder in the corner. Shadow picks up Corey and rams his head into the ladder. On the other side of the ring Dan clotheslines Chuck out of the ring. Both men go over the top rope and they continue to brawl outside the ring. In the ring Corey gets back up and sidesteps Shadow who is running straight towards him. Shadow crashes into the ladder and falls to the ground. Corey grabs his legs and tries to roll Shadow over.

Rick – Corey looking for the Asylum Walls here.

Johnny – It will not win him this match but it will definantly weaken Shadow.

Corey smirks and leans back and catapults Shadow into the ladder. Corey then rolls out of the ring with a chair. He shouts something at Chuck and Chuck nods. Chuck sends Dan towards Corey and Corey smashes the chair across Dan's face. Chuck and Corey then begin to beat down on Dan. Suddenly Shadow comes flying through the air hitting both Corey and Chuck with a Swanton.

“Holy shit!”
“Holy shit!”
“Holy shit!”

Shadow stands up and does the Suicide Dance. Shadow kisses his fist and points towards the sky.

Rick – What a move by Shadow Demon!!!

Johnny – Shadow ran up the ladder and leaped off hitting both Corey and Chuck with a Swanton.

Johnny – I don't think that was a Swanton Johnny. The was Something to Believe.

Johnny – You gotta love the tribute to The Notorious K.I.D.

Rick – Oh The Ratings!!

Shadow tries to help Dan up but Dan slaps his had away and gets up himself and goes right right after Chuck. Dan sends Chuck into the barricade Chuck crashes into it and stumbles closer towards the announce table. Dan charges at Chuck but Chuck catches him with a big boot. Chuck stomps on Dan and takes a ladder from under the ring. He bridges the ladder between the ring apron and announce table. Chuck picks up Dan and irish whips him towards the ladder. But Dan reverses it and sends Chuck into the ladder. Chuck falls to his back. The ladder falls off the apron. Dan picks up the laddar and leans it against the top rope. Dan picks up Chuck and suplexes him onto the ladder, Chuck doesn't slide of and Dan climbs to the apron.

Rick – Dan has some evil intentions on his mind.

Johnny – This doesn't look good for good ole Chuckles.

Dan runs towards Chuck, jumps of the apron and leg drops Chuck off the ladder. In the ring Corey and Shadow are brawling on top of the ladder. Under the ladder stands a table. Corey punches Shadow and Shadow struggles to keep his balance. Corey grabs Shadow's head and bashes it into the top of the ladder. Corey then grabs Shadow in a suplex position. Corey lifts Shadow up above his head and steps onto the top of the ladder.

Rick – Oh good god! Look at this!

Johnny – We thought that Shark was high up earlier. This is just insane!!

Corey jumps off the ladder he rolls over Shadow in mid air and they crash through the table.

Rick – Shadow Demon was just purified through the table!!!

Johnny – I don't think he'll get back up Rick!

Corey kicks Shadow out of the ring and looks back at the ladder. Corey climbs it and reaches for the X that hangs above the ring. But right before he can grab it Dan tips forward the ladder and Corey falls out of the ring and lands face first outside the ring.

Johnny – He could have broken his spine on that fall! Did you see how he landed!!

Rick – I don't care about that right now! This match must be getting so many ratings!!

Dan follows Corey to the outside and starts to beat him down even more.

Johnny – Dan could have gone for the X but he knows that Corey can get up again fast. It takes more then a fall to keep down Corey Casey.

On the other side Chuck and Shadow start to get up. Chuck knees Shadow to the stomach and grabs his head and bashes it into the ladder, Dan set up earlier. Chuck backs up a few steps with Shadow then irish whips him towards the ladder, but Shadow runs up the ladder all the way to the top rope. Shadow forms his hand into a gun and points it towards his head and pulls the trigger. Shadow then moonsaults back and catches Chuck in a reversed DDT position. Shadow then lifts up Chuck and falls backwards sending Chuck through the announce table behind him.

“Shadow Demon”
“Shadow Demon”

Rick – That was amazing!! Shadow Demon showing some very impressive strenght here!

Johnny – Holy shit that was awesome! And I guess that the old joke is true. If there is a table, there is a pretty good chance Chuck Matthews is going through it

Rick – And you gotta love the Jason Hawk tribute. First a tribute to The Notorious K.I.D and now this.

Johnny – There is no doubt that Shadow Demon misses both men.

Shadow stands up and raises his arms as the fans cheer his name. Shadow rolls into the ring and starts to climb the ladder.

Rick – Shadow Demon can win it here for his team!

Johnny – But look how slow he is climbing. He is hurt! This could really take some time for him.

Dan kicks Corey to the stomach and bashes his head to the ring apron. Dan then grabs Corey's tights and hair. Dan backs up a few steps before throwing Corey towards the side of the ring. Corey goes right through the ring and something under the ring is heard getting destroyed.

Rick – Dan Alexander just threw Corey Casey under the ring!

Johnny – I wonder what Corey destroyed on his way.

Dan looks up at Shadow, who is still struggling to climb the ladder, Dan shakes his head then slides into the ring and walks over to the same side that Shadow is climbing on the ladder. Dan grabs Shadow's tights and pulls him down from the ladder. Shadow looks at Dan with a confused look on his face as Dan shouts something at Shadow, then points to himself.

Rick – What just happened?

Johnny – I think Dan wants to be the one to take down the X. To him this must just be a fatal four way match.

Rick – Only Dan Alexander would ever think so.

As Shadow and Dan keep arguing Chuck gets back to his feet. Chuck looks at the ladder then smirks. Chuck runs up the ladder and as he makes it to the top he dives forward. Dan notices this and turns Shadow around and uses him as a human shield. Chuck spears Shadow and catches Dan too.

Rick – FLYING HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!! I take back what I said earlier. Chuck is still the master of the spear!

Johnny – Somewhere Tommy Cornell's mind was just blown as he both shit and jizzed himself!

Chuck gets back up to his feet and looks down at Dan. Chuck grabs his legs and locks in an modified sharpshooter.

Rick – Cryptic Cross is locked in!

Corey then slides into the ring with the backless straightjacket and the razorblade-tipped cat o nine tails. Corey looks down at Shadow with a sick smile on his face. Corey rips the shirt off Shadow and puts the backless straightjacket on him. Corey rolls him around and starts to swing the cat-o-nine tails on Shadow's back. Shadow lets out a sick scream of pain.

Rick – Look at this! Se7en is in complete control!

Johnny – It hurts just to look at Shadow.

Chuck releases his hold and starts to climb the ladder. Corey continues to carve up Shadow's back until Chuck shouts at him. Corey stops and climbs up the ladder too. Both men make it to the top. They shake hands and reach up for the X. But suddenly the the ladder is pushed to the side. Chuck and Corey look down to see Axel Van Osbourne push the ladder. Both Chuck and Corey just manages to push themselves off the ladder before the crash through the four tables Axel had set up. Axel helps Shadow out of the straightjacket and retreats up the ramp.

Rick – Axel Van Osbourne to the rescue!

Johnny – Chuck Matthews actually avoided going through a table! Amazing!

Dan rolls out of the ring. He grabs the ladder and bridges it between the apron and the barricade. Dan then walks over and picks up Chuck. Dan places Chuck on top of the ladder and slides into the ring. Dan runs to the ropes, rebounds, and runs towards Chuck. Dan jumps up to the top rope and springboards off and stomps down on Chuck's chest. The ladder breaks in half and both men land on the floor.

Rick – Lpounce through the ladder!!!

Johnny – This must be one of the best matches I have ever seen!

Shadow looks down at Corey and then at the tables. Shadow rolls Corey into the ring and walks towards the tables. Shadow lights them on fire and climbs up to the apron. He grabs Corey's hair and sets him up for a suplex. Shadow tries to lift up Corey, but Corey fights to stay on the ground. Corey manages to to bring his shoulder into Shadow's stomach. Shadow releases the hold and Corey backs a few steps back. Corey runs at Shadow looking for a spear but Shadow gets his knee up and Corey runs right into Shadow's knee. Corey bounces back and lands in the ring.

Rick – Great reactions there by Shadow Demon.

Shadow climbs into the ring and sets up a ladder. He climbs it and Corey follows. Dan slides in another ladder, sets it up and starts to climb it. Chuck slides into the ring and climbs the same ladder Dan is climbing. All four men make it to the top at the same time. They trade punches for a while before suddenly Dan leaps into the air and goes for a kick. Chuck ducks the kick but Dan manages to catch Chuck's head between his legs. Both men fall off the ladder and crash to the mat. Chuck falls out of the ring.

Rick – That looked ever so painful!

Johnny – Who hit who? I am not sure if Dan drove Chuck's head into the canvas or if Chuck slammed Dan onto the mat!

Rick – A bit of both?

Johnny – Lets just agree on that.

On top of the ladder Shadow and Corey are trading punches. Shadow leans back and hits Corey right under the jaw and Corey falls to the top of the ladder. Shadow grabs Corey and lifts him up for a suplex and steps onto the top of the ladder. Shadow turns towards the tables that are on fire.

“YOU SICK FUCK”
“YOU SICK FUCK”
“YOU SICK FUCK”

Rick – He is facing the tables on fire!

Johnny – This is going to be awesome! Jump Shadow, jump!

Shadow leaps forward and turns the suplex into a front slam. Both Shadow and Corey crash through the tables.

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick – I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE RATINGS THIS MATCH IS GETTING!!!!!

Johnny just sits there with his mouth agape.

For a while no one is moving. Shadow Demon is the first to move. He rolls off the carnage and slowly gets to his feet. He rolls into the ring and starts to climb the ladder. Dan starts to move too. Dan gets up and climbs the ladder. Both men get to the top.

Rick – What is going to happen now?

Johnny is still speechless

Rick – Do I really have to do the rest of this match alone? Anyways, earlier we saw Dan stop Shadow Demon from climbing the ladder.

Both men just look at each other. Shadow reaches for the X but Dan punches him. Shadow and Dan start to trade punches. Outside the ring Chuck bridges a ladder between the barricade and the apron. Chuck rolls into the ring and looks up at Shadow that is gaining the upper hand. Chuck smirks and positions himself under Dan. Chuck grabs Dan's tights and powerbombs him out of the ring and through the ladder. Shadow looks down at Chuck, who just smirks back at him, and then rolls out of the ring. Shadow reaches for the X and takes it down.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day – Here are your winners, Dan Alexander and Shadow Demon!!!

Rick – Shadow Demon did it! He did it! He finally won a TLC match! Even his own partner turned on him! He still did it!!

Johnny just stands up and starts clapping. Rick joins in and so does the rest of the crowd. Shadow raises the X as tears of joy stream down his face.

[b]Rick – Amazing. Simply amazing. Words can not describe what these competitiors went through. I doubt that we will ever see such a great match again.

Outside the ring Corey Casey is being rolled up the ramp on a stretcher. Shadow Demon gets down from the ladder and rolls out of the ring. He backs up the ramp holding the X high above his head as the fans cheer him on. He makes it backstage. Dan has made it back into the ring and he has a microphone in his hand.

Dan Alexander.
Chuck Matthews!!

Dan looks at Chuck who is walking up the ramp.

Dan Alexander.
Where do you think you are going? We are not done here! Get back in this ring right now!

Chuck stops and walks towards the ring. Chuck slids into the ring and goes face to face with Dan.

Dan Alexendar.
Got any last words before I end your misserable career?

Chuck just smirks at Dan.

Chuck Matthews.
The Curse.

The lights go out and when they come back on Chuck is gone and Syco-Angel stands in his place. Syco grabs Dan by the throat and chokeslams him to the ground. Syco waits for Dan to get back up. Dan slowly gets back to his feet and Syco cocks his fist back and punches Dan to the jaw. Dan goes limb and collapse down to the mat. Syco leaves the ring and gets the IWF title. He rolls back into the ring and places it in the corner. Syco grabs Dan and places him between his legs. Syco flips forward and nails Dan with a flip piledriver. Syco stands up and laughs like a maniac. The lights go out again and when they come back on Syco is gone. The IWF title lays across Dan's chest. The word “Curse” is painted on it in blood red letters. The show cuts to commercials.

Battle Grounds returns from commercials. Jame Shark is walking down the hall.

James Shark.
Where is that nigga?

James keeps walking until he reaches a locker room. He enters and a smiles spreads across his face.

James Shark.
There you are white boi!

Dan Alexander.
What do you want Shark?

Dan holds an ice pack to his head.

James Shark.
Dat title mayne!! You dont deserve it dawg!

Dan gets up and goes face to face with Shark.

Dan Alexander.
What did you just say?

James Shark.
Dayum, why you having a nigga repeat himself? I am saying that you dont deserve dat title styll! First I knock you out some weeks ago dooee and tonight da fat boi knocks you out! You dont deserve dat title nigguh! You SOFT!!! I am coming for that title dooee.

James then smirks and walks out of the room. The camera fades to Rick and Johnny.

Rick – Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. We just witnessed one of the must amazing matches ever.

Johnny – Yes it was. I was left speechless.

Rick – and after the match Dan Alexander was attacked by Syco-Angel.

Johnny – The Curse is really starting to fuck with Dan. If this keeps up I doubt he will make it to From the Ashes.

Rick – True. But now onto the main event. Ruben Ricardo León's final match in IWF!

Johnny – And it it against long time rival Brandon Macdonald.

The lights go out as the opening strains of La Ultima Hora by Breed 77 play out over the speakers.

"Siii aaaaaah..."

The lights burst back on as the music kicks in to reveal Ruben Ricardo León stood on the stage. As the music continues he walks forward, down the ramp towards the ring, stopping every now and then to hi five a fan or sign an autograph.

"In a darkened place
Man without a face
Count on fingers the choices he could have made
Paint a picture of, view from up above, you
And soon he's painting in blood"

Ruben reaches the ring and walks around the side to the announce tables, from where he jumps up unaided on to the ring apron. He then turns around, and raises his arms to the fans, before rolling backwards over the ropes.

"And that man is me
La vida perdi
Now I'm casting a shadow in front of me
Now I've drained my heart so I no longer bleed"

Ruben climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms to the fans again before backflipping in to the center of the ring, landing on his feet.

Megan O'Day – The following is scheduled for one fall and is the main event of the evening! Introducing first. From Villahermosa, Mexico, he weighs in at 208 pounds. This is Ruben Ricardo León!!!

Rick – After the words Ruben had about the IWF earlier, I understand why he is getting such a mixed reaction.

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Camera focuses in on the top of the stage. Brandon Macdonald ascends from the sky on a platform, with his arms raised to his side and his head looking up in the air.

From Bosworth Field to Pointe Du Hoc
Stalingard and the siege of York
The bloody turf of Gallipoli
Had no effect on the killing spree

The platform reaches the ground, and Brandon walks off of it slowly. He drops to his knees on the entrance ramp, and raises his arms above his head

Bannockburn to Austerlitz
The fall of France and the German blitz
The cruelest of atrocities
Europa's blood is borne of these

Brandon slowly stands back up and walks down the ramp. He climbs up the stairs and into the ring.

Heaven help in all our battles
Heaven see love, heaven help us

Brandon walks to the center of the ring. He makes the sign of the cross, before falling to his knees again, and pointing to the sky. He lowers his head and prays, before standing up

Megan O'Day – And his opponent, from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. He weighs in at 220 pounds. Brandon Macdonald!!!!

Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin Mainevent
Brandon Macdonald[vs] Ruben Ricardo León
[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ruben and Brandon circle each other for a bit. Brandon sends a kick, which Ruben manages to dodge. Ruben spins, taking Brandon down with a spinnning heel kick. Brandon stumbles back, falling into the ropes. Ruben kips up and charges Brandon, taking him down with a cross body, and sending both men over the top rope to the floor.

Rick - Ruben’s final match with IWF, and he’s starting strong.

Johnny - I have to wonder If Ruben’s speech earlier tonight was his wisest move. You know in the back, Chuck isn’t taking this lightly.

Rick - Of course not. That guy always has to have the last word. He’ll make his presence known in this match, mark my words.

Ruben lifts Brandon and sends him towards the steps. Brandon reverses in, throwing Ruben towards them instead. Ruben crashes into it, flipping over the stairs. Brandon approaches, and sends a hard kick to Ruben’s gut as he tries to stand. Ruben falls back to the mat. Brandon lifts Ruben up, and grabs him by the neck before running Ruben headfirst into the steel ring post. Ruben’s head bounces off, and he rolls to the ground, holding his skull.

Johnny - Brandon taking control. Maybe going to the outside was a mistake for Ruben.

Brandon lifts Ruben to his feet. Ruben crushes his elbow into Brandon’s stomach, causing him to step back. Ruben grabs Brandon’s neck and smashes him face-first into the barricade before sending him over it. Ruben looks at Brandon for a moment, then shakes his head, and slides into the ring.

Rick - Ruben’s wised up. The last time he fought someone in the crowd, it resulted in him losing the match. I think he’s focused on leaving tonight with a victory.

Ruben waits in the ring as the referee starts counting.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Brandon slowly climbs over the barrier.

“5” “6” “7”

Brandon gets to his feet and starts walking towards the ring. Ruben shakes his head, and runs to the ropes. He leaps to the top rope and springboards off it, flipping and performing a corkscrew before taking Brandon down. Both men fall back, crashing through the barricade.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Rick - El Hurrican!

Johnny - He just took both of them straight through the barrier!

The referee looks at the carnage outside the ring and starts the count.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Brandon is the first to his feet, closely followed by Ruben.

“4” “5”

Brandon stumbles towards the apron, and pulls himself up using the ropes.

“6” “7”

Ruben rolls under the bottom rope as Brandon climbs between the middle and top ones. Before Ruben has a chance to stand, Brandon stomps down on his back, flattening Ruben back into the mat. Brandon drops down, going for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Ruben kicks out.

Johnny - Close call for Ruben.

Rick - I still can’t stop thinking about his words earlier tonight. I mean…how many people do you think may have taken offense to that?

[b]Johnny - I can’t honestly say.

Ruben pushes himself up on his hands and knees. Brandongrabs his arm and head, locking in a crossface. Ruben immediately tries to break free, only for Brandon to crank back on the hold.

Rick - Out of nowhere! Lights Out locked in!

Ruben struggles in the hold, trying to get to the ropes. Brandon continues to add pressure to the hold, and Ruben screams. Ruben slowly begins to fade, occasionally giving a strange lurch towards the ropes. Brandon shifts the two of them, dragging Ruben back towards the center of the ring.

Johnny - Ruben fading fast!

The referee checks on Ruben, then lifts his arm. He lets it drop, and it hit’s the mat. The referee lifts Ruben’s arm a second time, again letting it fall uselessly to the mat. He lifts it a third time. He drops Ruben’s hand, but Ruben manages to stop it from hitting the mat. He raises his hand in a fist, and begins squirming and thrashing in the hold. Brandon struggles to keep it locked in. Ruben kicks, inching closer to the ropes. He reaches out and manages to grab hold of the bottom rope. The referee is about to count, but Brandon releases it. Ruben gets to his feet, shaking his head. He turns around towards Brandon, who takes him down with a clothesline. Ruben scrambles to his feet, and Brandon goes for a second clothesline. Ruben ducks the shot, letting Brandon race to the opposite ropes. He rebounds off and Ruben leaps into the air, taking Brandon down with a head scissors. Brandon falls into the ropes, his head and arms hanging off the middle ropes.

Johnny - Brandon is in a danger zone here!

Ruben runs up behind Brandon. He steps off Brandon’s back and leaps over the top rope before dropping his leg across Brandon’s neck on the second rope. Brandon falls from the rope, clutching his throat as Ruben stands up on the apron. He climbs to the top rope, staring at Brandon. Brandon turns, and Ruben leaps, going for a second El Hurrican. Brandon ducks it, catching Ruben on his shoulders. Ruben drives his elbow into Brandon’s head, and slips out of his grasp, landing behind Brandon. Ruben jumps up, dropkicking Brandon in the back, and forcing Brandon into the corner. Ruben immediately climbs up, and grabs Brandon’s ankles before jumping off the top rope and driving Brandon’s face into the mat. Instead of going for the submission, Ruben rolls Brandon over for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick - WOW!

Megan O’Day - Here is your winner…Ruben Ricardo León!

Johnny - Anyone who thought Ruben only won the belt because of the briefcase…take a look at this!

Rick - Two men starting fresh off, and Ruben emerges victorious again!

Ruben stands up and looks out at the fans. Some boo him some cheer louder then ever. Ruben nods and turns around and walks right in Brandon Macdonald. Brandon extends his hand. Ruben looks at it then at Brandon's face. Ruben shakes his hand and Brandon raises his hand. Confetti rains down from the rafters as the entire IWF roster walks out to applaud Ruben. Suddenly Chuck Matthews slides into the ring from the crowd. He charges right at Ruben. Chuck dives forward looking for the spear. But Ruben sidesteps him. Brandon catches Chuck with a kick and Chuck falls flat on his back. Ruben runs to the apron, leaps to the top rope and hits Chuck with El Hurrican. Ruben stands up with his arms raised as the entire arena is on their feet clapping and chanting his name as Battle Grounds fades out.

"RRL! RRL! RRL!"

Insurgency Wrestling Federation.
Copyright 2011.

A man is seen walking down the hall. Only his shoes are seen. The man keeps walking as the camera zooms out and shows his back. It is revealed that the man walks with a cane. The man begins to speak with an heavy British accent.

???.
I am coming home.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds X: Living in Sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Results-
Jump to: