Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BattleGrounds XI RP1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BattleGrounds XI RP1 Empty
PostSubject: BattleGrounds XI RP1   BattleGrounds XI RP1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chapter 13 Lucky

Christine
DAN!

He heard his wife's voice in the distance. All he saw was darkness, but he suddenly felt arms around him.

Christine
Oh my god is he going to be okay?

She was clearly speaking to someone else. Dan figured it was a doctor which meant he was in some sort of hospital. He tried to remember what lead him to be laying down in some recovery room of a hospital.

Doctor
He will be fine. He was lucky enough to be shot in the shoulder. He broke a few bones falling down but he will be okay.

Christine
Thank god.

He heard footsteps coming near him. Christine's arms wrapped around him again.

Doctor
Careful there.

Christine
How long until he wakes up?

Doctor
Right now we have him hooked up to some morphine so he won't be fully awake for a few hours.

June 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA

The sound of a hemi roared throught he streets. It's very sound shook the ground and turned heads. Dan was stopped at a cross section in downtown LA. He wore his leather jacket with an Affliction shirt. He had on his steel framed sunglasses. His windows were pulled down and people were looking at his monster of a car. A few people looked at him. He just looked ahead despite all the attention. He was driving a refurbished 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. It had cost him a couple hundred grand but he deemed that it was worth it. It was black with a green trim around the nose. He decided he needed to take it out for a spin today and have a little fun since he didn't have a match this week. It was the day after the fourth and eveyone was back to work as usual except him. He reached for the CD player and went to "Oh Darling" by The Beatles. He turned the volume up as even more people noticed him. A pair of young blondes in a 2004 Mustang were looking at him. He ignored them and kept looking straight ahead. The light turned green so he let go of the clutch and hit the gas. Just after a few seconds he hit the clutch and went into second gear using his modified shift stick with a green skull head. He looked at the rear view mirror. He had left everyone behind.

Three Hours Later

Dan Alexander
Hi.

Girl
Hello.

The girl smiled in embarrasment and turned away. She walked over to a table. Dan kept his eyes on her. It was his turn in line and he ordered a sundae. He walked over to where she sat. She wore a summer dress and her blonde hair was waving in the breeze. She must have been nineteen or even eighteen. Dan stood there and waited for her to look up. When she did he smiled at her. She awkwardly smiled back went back to her ice cream.

Dan Alexander
May I take a seat here?

Girl
Yes.

Dan took off his shades and sat down. He looked at her before taking a scoop of his sundae. He looked around before turning back to her. It was a sunny afternoon. There was just enough wind to make it cool.

Dan Alexander
So, what's your name?

The girl looked up and it took her a minute to give him an answer.

Girl
Jenna.

Dan Alexander
My name is Dan.

He offered his hand to her. She reluctantly shook it then smiled and looked away.

Dan Alexander
So. Enjoying an ice cream today?

Jenna
Yeah...

Dan hesitated to ask her age. It would reveal inentions that he wasn't even sure of yet.

Dan Alexander
Nice day outside huh?

Jenna
Yes.

Dan Alexander
So how old are you?

She stopped and looked up.

Jenna
Nineteen.

Dan went back to eating his sundae. He took a few big scoops. He looked at the time it was already close to three. Time seemed to fly by.

Dan Alexander
You go to school?

Jenna
Not right now. I work full time.

Dan took a scoop of his ice cream. He was realizing that this was going nowhere and that he was just longing for some conversation during this dull day. He scooped up his ice cream and realized he was almost finished. He looked up. She had finished her vanilla cone and was standing up to leave.

Dan Alexander
Nice meeting you. I'll see you around.

Jenna
Yeah. Thanks.

She left the table and threw the remains in the trash bin. She walked off with her dress fluttering. Dan looked back at his sundae. After a while he got up and left. He threw it away.

June 6 2011
Los Angeles, CA
LAX

Dan Alexander
I can't believe this.

Agent
Get to Oklahoma right away.

Dan was sitting in at the gate waiting for his flight. He was on the phone with his agent and still couldn't believe he had been put in a match against Shadow Demon.

Dan Alexander
Fuck my life. Everyone basically wants me dead. Chris, Chuck, Shark, Se7en, Shadow Demon, the entire IWF Roster. How is this happening?

Agent
You're the champion. You are obliged to put on a show every week. And everyone will be gunning for the title no matter who holds it.

Dan was finally wilting under the pressure. Every week he needed to push his body to even greater limits. He had been doing this for months non-stop and he felt like he was about to crack. He put his hand over his face.

Dan Alexander
I can't do this anymore.

Agent
This is your job.

Dan had hired an agent a few weeks ago after becoming champion. She booked everything for him and kept his schedule in check. She was more or less the same age as him but she was quite attractive in her own right. Dan just wasn't interested for one reason or another.

Dan Alexander
I know. I am just so unmotivated right now. By the way where are you?

Agent
I'm in LA where you left me...

Dan had already forgotten that she had rode with him in a taxi to LAX just a few hours ago.

Dan Alexander
Sorry. Kinda forgot.

Agent
Your flight leaves at noon.

Dan looked at his steel aviator watch.

Agent
I'm going to hang up now. Bye.

Dan Alexander
Bye.

He opened his eyes. At first all he saw was a bright white light then his vision started to focus and he realized he was looking at a ceiling light.

Voice
How are you feeling Mr. Alexander

Dan turned to his right. At the same moment some pain shot into his shoulder.

Voice
Settle down Mr. Alexander. You are injured there. We have removed the bullet but it will take time to heal.

Suddenly a face came into his view. It was a middle aged man. Dan knew he was a doctor by the white coat and the name tag. His name was Vaughn.

Dan Alexander
Where am I?

Dr. Vaughn
You are in a hospital in L.A.

Dan started to sit up but Dr. Vaughn prevented him from doing so.

Dr. Vaughn
You need your rest Mr. Alexander. You are in no condition to get up yet. Get some sleep.

Dan closed his eyes.

June 7, 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Night bar

Girl
You look tired.

Dan looked at her. She suddenly put her hand on his shoulder.

Girl
You're not from around here are you?

Dan put his beer down.

Dan Alexander
No I'm not.

She started rubbing his arm. Dan looked at her. She was pretty cute. She was probably twenty four and seen the end of a stick a few more times than Dan would like, but he decided to play with her anyway.

Girl
Where you from?

Dan Alexander
L.A. baby.

Girl
Oh you a city boy?

Dan Alexander
Pretty much.

Girl
Whatchyu doin here?

Dan Alexander
Business.

Girl
What kind of business.

Dan Alexander
None of your damn business.

Dan picked up his beer and drank some. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see that the girl was offended. He put down the bottle.

Dan Alexander
Just kidding.

Dan leaned over and they started making out.

Voice
HEY YOU!

Dan opened his eyes. There was some guy in front of him looking angry. Dan stopped kissing her.

Some guy
That's my girl you fucking douchebag.

Dan smiled and got up from his stool. He picked up his bottle and drank the last of the beer. He picked up his leather jacket and put it on casually as the guy, the girl, and a few others watched.

Dan Alexander
Goodbye babe.

He winked at the girl.

Some guy
Oh no you aren't getting off that easy.

Suddenly the guy lunged at him and swung a right. Dan easily leapt away. The guy was amazed that he missed so he lunged at Dan again. Again Dan jumped to the side. The guy started throwing a ton of haymakers and missing. Dan threw a counter hook and right cross that connected cleanly sending the guy down on the floor with a broken nose. The guy tried to get up but he had the senses knocked out of him. Dan clutches his right hand. He had hurt it. He shoved past the crowd that was still looking at the guy on the floor. He exited through the doors and managed to get to his car.

Dan Alexander
Motherfucker!

Pain shot through his hand. He reached for his car keys and more pain came through. He was so used to doing everything with his right. He struggled then to use his left hand to get his keys out of his left pocket. He finally got them out and went into the rented Pontiac G8.

June 8, 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
IWF House Show

Dan stood in the middle of the ring wearing his casual attire. A Throwdown shirt and jeans. He had the IWF Title on his shoulder. He took off his shades before putting the mic to his mouth.

Dan Alexander
A lot of people have been questioning lately. Questioning not only my abilities in this ring. But also my drive and passion as a champion. Let me tell you straight to your dull mindless faces that I am the IWF Champion.

The crowd boos at him.

Dan Alexander
Let me remind you of how I won this title in just a month of signing with IWF. Let me remind you of how I beat Ruben Ricardo Leon so badly that his spirit was broken and that he quit. Let me remind you of how just a few weeks ago I beat the big bad scary Syco Angel and just last week I beat Chuck and Corey single handedly in a TLC match.

The crowd is upset at him.

Dan Alexander
And now this week I have to face this nosey little clown named Shadow Demon.

The crowd cheer at the name.

Dan Alexander
But I won't give him the satisfaction of me talking about him because he is not of my concern. You know what else is not my concern? Syco Angel. Your stupid little cruse is nothing but a stupid childish prank. You think turning lights on and off and spray painting creepy messages will scare a grown man? A grown man who happens to be the IWF Champ? You are a sore loser Syco. Just because I beat you a few weeks ago. You have no honor. No integrity. You should atleast be a man and tell me face to face if you have a problem with me. But my real concern is not you Syco. It is James Shark. Yes you James. You all know the story unless you have the attention span of a gold fish. Weeks ago you beat me in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Due to some technicality. But I went on to become champion and there you are crying in your little corner. Crying because you didn't get what you wanted. You know why you didn't get what you want? Because you are all talk James. All talk. I make things happen Shark. I win championships Shark while you sit there and talk trash with those hoes you call girlfriends. Oh wait. Wasn't I supposed to be nice to you this week? Why is it again? Hmmm... Oh yeah it's your birthday this week isn't it? Aren't you having some sort of party backstage? Yeah? That's great. That is really great Shark. And yet you call me soft? While you sit there backstage and let your hoes be in matches you call me soft? I have been competing every week since I got here. And everyweek there seems to be a new excuse for you. "My hand is broken. My KFC didn't come. My hoe got loose and ran away."

The crowd boo at his lame imitation. They start chanting.

Crowd
Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft.

Dan Alexander
There you go. That's all you people are good for. Echoing the bs that comes out of their mouths. Well Shark, Syco, Shadow Demon, or whoever wants a shot at me I'm here. I am not going anywhere. I am staying champ for a LONG time. And if you think I am soft wait till this Saturday when I put that stupid clown in his place.

He is about to put the mic down when he remembers something.

Dan Alexander
Oh and Shadow Demon. Y U SUX SO MUCH AT TLC?!?!?! Y U WEAR GURL MAK UP?!?! Y U WEAR PURPLE PRINZE LIKE SUITZ? I WILLZ BEATZ U DIZ SATURDAI. I HATEZ UZ!!! FO RELZ! AND Y U NOE TAKE CARE OF ROGUE?!?! U SUPPOSED 2 B HER HUSBAND BUT U SUX. U SUX AT PROTEKTIN HUR WELL BEINGZ. U NEEDZ TO MAN UP. FOOO REALZ!! OR ELZ I WILLZ MARRY HER CUZ I AM DA CHAMP AND AM MOAR RICHER DEN UZ NOW AND WILL B A BETTER LOVER Very Happy!!!!!!! BAIZ!!!

Dan throws down the mic and exits the ring. The crowd boo at him while he walks up the ramp.

Christine
Dan.

Dan opened his eyes slowly. He saw her face.

Dan Alexander
Christine.

Disclaimer: All content expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. All audio expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. The user agrees that this video is in full compliance with U.S.C Title 17, Section 107, which constitutes a "fair use" agreement from the rightful copyright owners, Skyline Media. For any of those wishing to distribute this video online, you must acknowledge Skyline Media as the original creator of this video. Failure to give due credit will result in an immediate deletion of the pirated material. Copyright 2026.
Back to top Go down

BattleGrounds XI RP1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: