Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Leave feedback.....good feedback...or the admins shall destroy you WITH FIRE! FIRE THAT WE CAN TOTALLY THROW SINCE WE ASKED THE FIRE MARSHALL FOR A PERMIT WHICH HE TOTALLY GAVE US!

so uh...yeah...

oh and P.S.--If you're gonna leave feedback, don't be an ingrate. If you have a personal problem with how the show was written, send me a PM and I will take care of it. Don't vent your personal feelings here like SOME INGRATE that we all know and hate Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Loved the show. I really did.

My only problem was... CHUK DID YOU NOTZ READ CC'S FIRST RESULATS POST?!?! I was laid out by VVR and i dissappere to the backstage to do my entrance? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 am

BEST MOTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAY EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special Black_dude_weird_Hilarious_Black_Guy-s381x429-13854-580

for real doeee, I liked the matches, some of them were short, but not alot of people rpd to their best abilities so its understandable. Dan and Demons match was fuckin sickkkkkkkk, and the main event was fuckin propaaaa. It was jokes how Se7en got locked in a room together, they probobly had an orgy to kill time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 am

Even tho a lot of people didn't rp it was a very well written show. The segments were good and the matches were really entertaining and showcased everyone. The setup to future storylines were great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 am

I agree with Shark and Dan on the fact that a weak RP week was turned into a pretty damn good show. You guys continue to amaze me that no matter what we give you you can spin it into gold. CC writes VVR with an attention to character that makes me smile every time I read a show. No other fed I have ever been with takes so much time to get things right and yet does it so damn fast....KUDOS AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: