Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 am

If you guys could give us some feedback on the show that would be awesome.

I know it might not be up to standard (especially my part) but that's probably because we had Chuck flake on us after he said he'd write the outline.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 am

It was a great show all around. And shame on Chuck for bailing on his duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 am

I'm sorry but it felt rushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 am

^My least favorite piece of feedback ever Sad
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 am

so dan...anything specific? It was a bit rushed but that's only because it's hard to get motivated to write an amazing piece of epicness when you only have 8 fuckin' rp's to work with. it's going to feel rushed because, again, there is nothing to work with.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 am

I thought my match was right, you got my character right Corey but remember what I said to just add more moves to Tyson like his punches and stuff.

But yeah

I'll give the show 8/10

Not bad Corey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

I enjoyed the show, you could tell a lot of it was thrown together but nothing really hurt it. Looking forward to the PPV should be a good one! Also if folks need an extra writer for the shows, all you gotta do is ask. I'm sure Chuck is dealing with life (and work) but good shit for the staff (CC and Shadow) for stepping up and getting the show out on time

Kudos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
so dan...anything specific? It was a bit rushed but that's only because it's hard to get motivated to write an amazing piece of epicness when you only have 8 fuckin' rp's to work with. it's going to feel rushed because, again, there is nothing to work with.

I agree with Corey here. Saying it's rushed is fine and dandy but if you were part of the problem, which I believe you were, and not part of the solution (ie. writing a match, segment, or commercial) then piss on your shitty feedback. As far as my feedback goes I think for the situation these guys were put in with Chuck pulling a Foot Clan and there being VERY LITTLE to work with I think it was good work all around. Was it the best ever, no, but it was pretty on fro the circumstances. Good Job guys, and remember I can always pick up some segments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:21 pm

All I believe we're saying Dan, is if we'd appreciate it if you put a little more effort into your feedback after Corey and I rushed around flat-out to get the show on time Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

hey dont get pissy with me when you were the one who wrote the goddamn forsaken show. I said it was rushed. be glad that is all I said. You want me to expand on how shitty it was? DO u?

the matches were very very short and un entertaining.
the segments were random and barely made any sense
AND MOST OF ALL those cute little fucking ads HAVE TO GO. ITS FUCKING DISTRACTING AND USELESS!

this was one of the lamest cards ever.

Putting all of our no name no showers on the same card. Resulting into pathetic rps and now shows. and then having stupid segments where james pretended to be syco and then punched me and then syco shows up and me and james just walk up the ramp? HALF ASSED if I ever meant it. and Corey and SD having some sort of stupid signing. double cage horror bs. who the fuck wants this recycled NLWF bullshit.

u can call me when u fix ur shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Dan Alexander wrote:
hey dont get pissy with me when you were the one who wrote the goddamn forsaken show. I said it was rushed. be glad that is all I said. You want me to expand on how shitty it was? DO u?

the matches were very very short and un entertaining.
the segments were random and barely made any sense
AND MOST OF ALL those cute little fucking ads HAVE TO GO. ITS FUCKING DISTRACTING AND USELESS!

this was one of the lamest cards ever.

Putting all of our no name no showers on the same card. Resulting into pathetic rps and now shows. and then having stupid segments where james pretended to be syco and then punched me and then syco shows up and me and james just walk up the ramp? HALF ASSED if I ever meant it. and Corey and SD having some sort of stupid signing. double cage horror bs. who the fuck wants this recycled NLWF bullshit.

u can call me when u fix ur shit.

And prey tell what in the blue fucking hell do you do to make the "shit" any better. You fucking no show and half ass your shit any more. What gives you the fucking right to rip these guys up when they bust their fucking collective asses to put together something for us to enjoy out of what they are given. I for one enjoy the lil commercials, it is something different. I will back these guys forever because it is the first fed I have ever been in that gives a shit about everyone from seasoned Main Event dude all the way to noob, and actually proactively askes for feedback and uses it. I don't know what has crawled up your ass of late mate but it ain't right at all, not at all.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 pm

What is up Dan's ass you ask?

SHARK'S 12 INCH!!!!!!!!

Soz Dan. I just had to Sad
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Now now boys, let's all calm down here...

Dan, thank you for the feedback. I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for SD and myself and the state of the show. You're right mate, it was half-assed, the matches were short, and some of the segments did clash a little bit as far as how the show flowed. With that being said...SD and I didn't have a whole lot to work with in terms of rp's. I mean shit...we had 8 rps to work with...

...i'll say that again...we had 8 RP'S TO WORK WITH.

Honestly, i didn't even feel like i SHOULD write a show this week. I mean, if the people who were scheduled to be on the show didn't feel the need to put forth effort, why the hell should I? But then i remembered where i came from and the promise i made to each and every member of the IWF roster:

"There will ALWAYS be a show. no quick results, no missing shows...period."

So, with that being said, I appreciate the feedback man. Just try and understand where we are coming from. I know that I will, personally, take your feedback to heart and attempt to improve myself as a show writer and shit. I just hope that you can see that SD and I were dealing with a lot of shit that cropped up out of no where from a source that we could have never seen coming.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Wow, you didn't rip his head off Corey.

THIS IS A WHOLE NEW SIDE OF YOU!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 pm

I have to be responsible now Jason. We don't have Chuck here anymore to make sure that cooler heads prevail. I have to be the level headed one now (at least until Brandon comes back at the end of august Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am

since when did i no show? I gave you guys warning that i would not be able to rp last week. that is not no showing. as for the ppv I put two rps. yeah i know they arent the best but im technically not no showing that show either. what more do you fucking want from me? I busted my ass off for this fed and now its all going to shit.

and you know what. nothing is wrong. nothing is wrong with me at all. this is brutally honest as I will ever get. If you cant take it you dont have to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 am

Dan Alexander wrote:
since when did i no show? I gave you guys warning that i would not be able to rp last week. that is not no showing. as for the ppv I put two rps. yeah i know they arent the best but im technically not no showing that show either. what more do you fucking want from me? I busted my ass off for this fed and now its all going to shit.

and you know what. nothing is wrong. nothing is wrong with me at all. this is brutally honest as I will ever get. If you cant take it you dont have to listen.

Dog take a chill pill mayneeee
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 am

We appreciate the honesty Dan, we really do. It came off a little hostile to some but it's cool man....no worries. We don't want this shit turning into another Nick shitstorm so i'ma just go ahead and lock this thread. I really don't want to because we still haven't had feedback from everybody but i am finding that we're moving further and further away from actual feedback and more towards leaving feedback dan's feedback LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 am

If I could just say one last thing: We're not saying it's your fault that there were only 8 RP's for this show. We understood and were totally cool with you going on vacation, so this is no way your fault.

Although, saying just YOU worked your ass off for this federation and now it's all going to shit? That bs, we all work hard for this federation to keep it running. Things are not going to shit, this was just a bad show, it happens all the time. Low RP counts happen all the time as well. It's just something that happens in E-fedding that you have to deal with, and we handled it pretty well, we still got the show out, and that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood   Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XII: Signed in Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: