Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Banner Info Empty
PostSubject: Banner Info   Banner Info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:29 am

I was wondering just what banner's need to be done, I see we got a header at the top are we set with that or are we looking for something a little different, maybe like the NLWF style (shield with designs and IWS logo) as for show banner would u guys prefer a Revolution style 1 with just the name of the show (maybe throw in some sort of Battle/army/wrestlers inside the letters) or would u want a full out banner, with the name of the show and some sort of shit going on all around it maybe explosions or something. I'm open for any ideas you guys may have in your heads, its are boards so every1 should hav a say in the art work that represents us

we should also think about maybe adding a gphx thread somewhere on the board for topics like this one Razz

Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Banner Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Info   Banner Info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:39 am

Surprise us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Banner Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Info   Banner Info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:49 pm

As far as I know, people like the main logo, but they'd like to see some additions to it, so I'll take care of that. If you have any designs in mind for the show logo, that'd be awesome, and we'd love to see them. I came up with this:

Banner Info Battlegroundslogo

But people said it was a bit too "smackdown vs. raw"ish for their taste, and I'm inclined to agree with them. LOL

I have some sort of idea for a logo of a bunch of soldiers or explosions or something war-ish. But I wouldn't be able to make it until tomorrow. And in any case, you seem to have some good ideas of your own. So like I said, we'd love to see anything you can come up with.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Banner Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Info   Banner Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Games & Graphics :: GFX-
Jump to: