Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes Also Die

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:44 pm

If I have to say it myself then I thought that this one turned out every well!

Chuck wrote the intro and the first match, then Carmine wrote the battle royal and what happened afterwards. Shadow then took over before CC wrote the main event and I just wrote a segment here and there.

So come with some feedback. What was good? What was great? What could have been better. Lets hear it!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 pm

The show was an awesome combined effort by all!!!! We all did a fantastic job and I hope everyone else really enjoyed reading the show as much as i enjoyed writing it!

Carmine, you said you wanted feedback on how you did writing your match. I gotta say mate...you did real real well. I've missed reading your writing mate, i really have. If you go back and look at your match, you will be able to see that i made a few small corrections/edits to what you wrote, nothing too huge or anything, just kinda small shit to make it look like Brandon or Chuck or I could've written it. The main thing we are going for is uniformity in our writing. That was one thing that having one guy write all the shows provided that we all liked. Having the show include certain things (like the way [Ding, Ding, Ding!] is coded and written and where it is placed and shit) are small on the grand scale of things...but they also help add to the overall flow of the show. If you look at how my section or chuck's section is structured, you will begin to see what i'm talking about. Other than that mate, a brilliant job!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 pm

I saw the coding fixes, and also saw how it all flowed togther after the fix. But with that said, I may have done a brilliant job with the Rumble but you CC set the bar for PPV main-events, that shit was fucking EPIC!!! (Although I have no idea how SD and CC will be able to compete at Battle Grounds) I thought this whole show was fucking ape shit crazy! Every match coulda gone any way, which kept me on the edge of my seat while reading. The commentary between Johnny and Rick was freaking classic all through the show!

Really I'm one to nip pick but really don't see anything I could point out as a flaw on this event. I'm really amp to see what comes from Heroes Also Die!

Big Kudos to Jay, Chuck, CC and everyone who rped and to the new champions! You all earned it! And everyone on the IWF roster should be fucking proud to be apart of a show like this ....

Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm

This was a proper PPV guys. Good job. Congrats to those who wrote the show.
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:32 am

I thought it was awesomely fantastical if I do say so myself!

This show was so important, I believe, for IWF as a whole, since we were coming off a show with only 8 RP's and that was of very bad quality due to being rushed at the last second.

HOWEVER, we picked ourselves off of the ground, dusted ourselves off, and FUCKING KICKED ASS WITH THIS SHOW!!!!!

By far I think that this was one of the best PPV's IWF has ever had, if not THE best. All of the matches were high quality (I know that when I say this I refer to the matches I wrote as well, and I wear the title of ETA proudly Razz), and congrats to all those who won.

I have to say, it feels surprisingly good to have been the 10th victim of Corey Casey's streak, SINCE IT WAS SUCH A FUCKING AWESOME MATCH! I mean seriously CC, how the hell do you come up with this stuff? LOL A double shooting star press from the stop of the cell, and then a purifier through it! I guess if you're going to lose your first match in IWF, losing to Corey Casey in a match he hasn't lost yet in the best way to do it Wink

By the way, this rivalry's not over. I FORESEE OUR ROADS CLASHING AGAIN IN THE FUTURE CEE CEE! Razz
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:19 am

cheers cheers cheers

I'm happy you liked the match ES DEE!!!!!!! I was like, waiting for you to get on ALL NIGHT!!! Razz

The double shooting star press (also known as the Winds of Change) was your tribute to JAYHAWK!!!! That's how i came up with it...also, did you like your tribute to KIDDLESNAKE?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 am

Loved the show and I agree with ESS DEE when he says it was a way to come back from a show that was how do say, less than well recieved. The matches were each given their due and all had epic qualities and high points. I personally loved VVR destroying Rick's car in the street fight....GOOD TIMES!! This show ended some story lines and gave a great kick in the ass to others....Good work gentlemen and ESS DEE LOL.
Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 am

LOL it took a while to click CEE CEE but yeah, I got it now!

The tributes were most definitely awesome man, and like Rick said in the match, it brought back heaps of memories from the days of NLWF Razz
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

I love weeks like that. We have a shitty week, low showing, etc...then bounce back with an awesome showing, during PPV week, nonetheless. That's what inspires us (us being Corey, Shadow, Jason, and the other admins that aren't lazy like Chuck Facepalm) to write shows.

Anyway, I thought the show went really well. Great stuff, and I'm glad to see a lot of the "low-card" guys (as if IWF has any of them) start to become more incorporated and interwoven into IWF's big events. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Heroes Also Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Also Die   Heroes Also Die I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Also Die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: