Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:28 am

That is another one in the books and next week you will all get another one.

This show was a little late because I am a lazy bastard, who writes so fucking slow. So sorry about that.

But still. Come with some feedback. You know the drill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 am

for a lazy bastard who writes so fucking slow u wrote a fuckin propaaaa main event, shit wwas dope for real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 am

Great show guys! I found all of the matches interesting and entertaining, as we build up for the biggest PPV of the year From The Ashes Razz

My personal favorite part was VVR coming out with a sledgehammer and beating down LIBBEH and Tyson, it was such a badass thing to do!

Also me and Corey's reversal-reversal part in the tag match, and JShark's double Swag out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 am

I think this show was one of the more solid efforts put out lately. Hawk you are totally forgiven for being a lazy prick, because you made VVR totally badass!! I can't wait for this Fatal Four Way. I have been in a shit ton of different matches over the years but never a four way for a Title!!! I also thought the main event is possibly a Match of the Year candidate it was that good....Props to all yet again.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:28 pm

So, Jason...i think you came through in the clutch when it came to the main event and shit man. But first...i must talk about the WHOLE show, including the section wrote by Mr. Matthews

Chuckles...you done good mate. I liked the VVR/LIBBEH exchange and the Timmy/Tyson match was one of the most solid things i've seen you write in awhile. I'm sorry for kinda tweeking out on you last night in the chatbox about you being burned out and shit...but it kinda needed to be said before I had a stress induced stroke LOL. I promise to begin assigning you more important/more in depth shit when it comes to dishing out writing assignments...we will see if we can't drag the old Chuck Matthews out of his funk!

Jason...Sharky said it best..."Shit was propa!" I gotta say, your flow is getting better and (besides the obvious few english mistakes scattered throughout which you can't be blamed for since your from a different country where English isn't the predominant language) the show was real real good. I might make a few less references to people coughing up blood and try to vary up how people are bloodied (gashes, cuts and the like) and I don't know if giving Apollos a concussion and LIBBEH some broken ribs right off the bat was the best way to go and then having them be booked on the next card. If you are gonna have them be brutally assaulted i might go a different way or give the guy being assaulted the week off the next week. Because, to me at least, if a guy gets broken ribs and/or nearly gets fucking killed in the ring (like Apollos) and then is expected to no sell the injury and be good to go on the next card...that kinda screams "Nick Russo/NLWF" booking style. Again, this is just a suggestion.

Other than that mate, the matches were fucking awesome and I loved what you did with the ending of the show! Keep up the good work birdman!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Great way to follow a great PPV! This show was freaking off the charts! That main event had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish! Speaking of the main event, James Shark my brotha fucking great work this week, I really wasnt sure I had the Win. It was a freaking great return and bro you earn the right to wear that belt! To Jason, you can be lazy all you want with this type of work! That main event blew my mind, kudos to you

Great work to everyone this week, lets keep it up!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: