Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roster Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 am

Aight ima update the site finallyyy, maaa bad styll, and Shadow I know i been loaftin on that character section perrson that u wanted me to add, lmao ma bad, ima get to it.

i need yall to send me yo records, as in ur iwf record. either via pm or in this post so that I can put it under new pictures that im making, if u dont and i dunno ur record then ima just put sum cute lil question marks under yo picture and the fans r gon be like DAFUCKISDISSHIT, so holla at a nigga for real.
Back to top Go down

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 am

Record's 3-2 bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 am

10-7-1 mate
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

SBK -> 1 - 0

Carmine -> 0 - 0
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 am

My record? IWF FULL THROTTLE CHAMPION FOR ALL ETERNITY!
Back to top Go down

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Say worddd boyz, i should be done the whole site by saturday-sunday. Whoever else sends me they record it'll be on the site and updated weekly, but when i get everyones record, or all the important niggas records, Ill add in a rankings page and Ill update the ones on the forums and on the site.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm

you're the fuckin man sharky!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:33 pm

I posted this on the chatbox yesterday but for those niggas who didnt see, I updated the homepage.
I still gotta update the rest of the pages.

www.insurgencywrestling.webs.com

I dont feel motivated to do the roster page after lack of people who sent me they records. So instead
of adding records to the page Ill just add the pictures. You'll notice on the homepage theres a rankings
button. If you click on it nothing will happen cause I needed mandems records before I do that, but I
really wanna do it, so Ill either ask around for yo records since yall r too lazy to post or pm me.

#SwaggaManz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roster Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update   Roster Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster Update
Page 1 of 1