Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you can read this I am banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

If you can read this I am banned Empty
PostSubject: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

Banned from the cbox Very Happy

21:26:33] @ James Shark : WRONG

[21:26:40] @ James Shark : haha bitch niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[21:26:45] @ James Shark : faggot white boi

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 am

funny because I have the real chat log

[21:26:33] @ James Shark : WRONG
[21:26:40] @ James Shark : ha
[21:26:45] @ James Shark : faggot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 am

oh really? then use the switch editor button
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

I can... but then the evidence would be tampered with. I am on Google Chrome, thefore the colors did not appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

... da softest excuse

everyone knows that if you edit the text it wont work with switch editor mode anymore.

Last edited by Dan Alexander on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:40 am

Okay. Since you unbanned me I forgive you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 am

Your just mad because your post is a fail and a pile of fraud. I could take you to court for this and have you locked up by just pressing a button. A button that has 5 words on it. Do you care to guess what the five words are?, no you do not care to guess because you are scared. Oh look at me I am a white boy named Dan Alexander, my real name is Gilbert and I am an orange cat that talks. I am a dogs bitch and I was on a popular television series called Gilbert featured on Television, on channel "45" in Canada. This post is a lie, and I have backed up my case with legitimate proof, I am on chrome and chorme cannot do the editor mode, so ha ha to you, and have a nice day with you and your computer, have a nice day posting fake topics good sir, and have a good day trying to get people to believe this topic has any truth to it. You sir are a liar and a bad one. Once again, I have a good day.

EDIT- For any mandems who thought I snapped... this was a joke, i think its pree obvious but mehhhhh

Last edited by James Shark on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dumbass mandems think i snapped)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:49 am

lol sharky maandam. rly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 am

Sorry I... I got my emotions get the best of me, and it was not professional, my sincerest appologies to you and the Alexander family
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 am

...gay rule
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 am

LMFAO!!!!!

Corey Trophy
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you can read this I am banned   If you can read this I am banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you can read this I am banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: