Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Another show down...ya'll know the drill!

I'd like to, once again, send a big "FUCK YEAH" out to Matthew Young, Cypher, and Tyson Rowle who showed up big this week! Keep up the good work there gents!

Other than that...feel free to let us admins know how we did. This show was brought to you by the always entertaining Shadow Demon, the Man who always has a Plan Chuck Matthews, and the psychotic Corey Casey Twisted Evil

oh yeah...and, as always...DON'T BE A FUCKING INGRATE!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Dan Alexander<---- Ingrate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 am

The show was on point as usual. I especially like how y'all turned the squash main event into something hyping the From the Ashes matches, way to go again folks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: