Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 pm

You know the drill. What did you think of this week's show?

I am not sure when the next card will be posted. I would do one but I am so fucking tired. So I don't know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Overall it was a solid show. Some matches were short and even though some of it was because people no showed other matches where people did show were a bit short also. The segments were kinda bland but the planning and stories behind them are really good. The ending was particularly good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Dan likes show. I like show too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 am

Yeah I thought the show was solid, it could have been better but I think we (the writers) were all a bit busy this week. By the way I'd like to thank Chuck for writing the second half of my part since I didn't have time to, CHEERS CHUCKLESNAKE!

Oh yeah, and to give some respectful advice to our newest writer, JAY HAWK! One thing I noticed was that during Jason's in ring promo introducing the New Blood title, was that in the pauses of his speech he only ever did one thing - Adjusting the title belt on his shoulder. To avoid repetition you could have said "Jason Hawk pauses" or "Jason Hawk paces around the ring". That being said, I thought the rest of your part was awesome for a guy who's first language is not English. Keep it up Razz
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am

LOL

Jason was doing that on purpose to mock me SD Facepalm
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 am

YA CC!

I don't know if you remember or not, or ever knew for that matter. When CC was Undisputed champion he carried that title with him everywhere! There was never a CC RP without the belt. One thing he also did was adjusting the title on his shoulder ALL THE TIME! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:07 am

OHZ NAO I GETZ IT!

LUL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting   Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XV: Shark Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: