Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Apology Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Apology Letter Empty
PostSubject: My Apology Letter   My Apology Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 am

My Apology

Dear, Yohu... Yo.. ok I dont know your name, sorry, Ill just call you Steel Angel. Wait thats a long "dear line", fuck. Why am I still typing this part out?

Dear Steel Angel,

I am sorry I made you get all emotional angry. I could tell I did because you came to my house like a stalker/creepy Dan Alexander a nice...guy? Look, I just wanted to apologize. Apologize because I dont want you to kill me or something. Its kind of creepy how you keep following me and being all weird. I mean... when I came up to you and confronted you, you were speechless and didn't say anything, and you had like... a little fuckface on one of those faces that those freaks have, no offence, it was just creepy. I realized that something may actually be wrong with you and that I may be fucking with the wrong person.

Dont get me wrong, I still think Im going to win at FTA. Not only do I think I will win I think I will drestroy you. Thats just my opinion. Im sure you believe your going to win, but look at it this way... guys like Cypher who have never won a match believe they're going to win this match. What you believe or think doesn't count. You see, I know Im going to win, so I really dont want you to have a bitchfit get mad when you get your ass kicked lose to me.

A few days ago you interupted my promo. You walked around me and you smelled really bad. Things would've been cool but you never gave me a chance to speak up, it was like you weren't even breathing. I got angry, and I may have taken things too far. I went looking for you backstage and I had the intentions to squash you, Im not going to deny that. When I got up to you I saw a different version of you. You turtled up, and you were speechless, it was like you saw a ghost. You did not expect me to follow you but I did. I gave you the chance to speak up but you didn't take it. Im almost glad you didn't speak up though because lets face it, I probobly would've snuffed you right there.

When I left the arena I was feeling bad. However a few hours later those feelings were stronger more than ever. I opened my door to see you dressed up as a postman. The outfit was cute but you were still ugly. You gave me this letter, I grabbed it, waited a few minutes, and for a moment I was scared, I was still in that "shock" state, thinking to myself "what is this fucking weirdo guy doing near my house?".

I knew that you wanted to watch my reaction to reading your letter, so in order to do that I didn't go inside. I wanted to go inside because then I could grab Sharks guns and shoot you for tresspassing so we can talk about things and start things from scratch, but I figured I would just give you what you want. I waited for you to go back to your moms car and once that happened, I pretended to read the letter. What I was really doing was looking at all the spelling errors you had. Like I know we're all not perfect, and for the record, this is the first letter I've ever written, I think this "ghetto girl" is doing a better job then you so far but hey, thats just me.

Anyways, After a few minutes, I knew you were doing your thing, you know, staring at me like a fucking creep. so I looked up and yeah, you smiled at me, and you drove off.

Before the appology I just really need to ask you this. What is the point?, I asked you this backstage but yet you have failed to show me what is the point of all this?. First of all, everything that comes out of your mouth is garbage just like your title win and your win over Cypher. Second of all you keep FOLLOWING ME just to TALK, I DONT WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU! , LEAVE ME ALONE, LIKE EW. Third of all, EW EW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWW, but seriously EW. Like
seriously no offence, I told you backstage that when you interupted me in the ring, I was ready for a fight, you said you weren't afraid to hit girls, and I figured you were going to try and pull a fast one on me, so I was ready. However you didn't, instead you keep following me, you say the randomest and dumbest things, after that you brag about the crappy title you won A LONG TIME AGO which is clearly irrelevant.

I should've snuffed you when I had the chance. When you came over to my place, you give me a note... and okay, thats cool, Im sure it was a great lovenote and Im sure it was cute and you spent alot of hours making it and thinking of what to say but I refused to read it because I had enough of your bullshit, pointless comments and your drama. You didn't do anything, so again, Im confused.

Then again, this could be what you call "mind games", this could be you trying to play "mind games", and really, I hope that is your goal, because right now you look like an idiot and the creepiest stalker on the planet, this is worse than Alison Williams and Dan Alexander. but at the same time, I dont think its going to work. Infact I know its not going to work. What kind of "bullshit" is this anyways? My best friend is being kicked in the face everyday thats MIND GAMES, this thing your doing is just... weird and really awkward. Like how do you think I felt when I opened the door, only to see you dressed up, like what the fuck is this?, are we roleplaying now?, Im the hot chick thats home alone, and your the horny mailman?, pshhh ladies man my ass, your an ugly little virgin who doesn't even know how much holes a girl has under her stomach.

So now that my point is made, and that point being "Please stop following me. I know you have a thing for me. Unfortunetly, I have a boyfriend, but even I didn't have a boyfriend, I would still tell you to fuck off because your broke, ugly, you suck and you dont even have a locker room. and Im not interested in you. This Sunday I will beat you and I dont want you to catch feelings, I want you to take it like a man, suck it up, and realize that Im undefeated and Im not going to lose to a weird fuck. to anybody anytime soon.

As for the apology? Sorry but I didn't read your letter, it was a boring, crappy clustered up paragraph filled with spelling mistakes, and plus.. your handwriting is shit just like your wrestling.

My Apology Letter 2d7yja0
My Apology Letter Didnt-read-lol-thumb
My Apology Letter Didn-t-read-lol-l

Sincerely,
The Only Girl You've Ever Talked To In Your Life.

PS-

My Apology Letter 196-didnt-read-lol

Back to top Go down

My Apology Letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: