Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! Empty
PostSubject: Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!   Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:23 pm

So I officially feel like i owe the IWF roster and the admins (especially the admins) a big "I'M SORRY" for disappearing yesterday. I am currently at school right now trying to organize my classroom and trying to get shit in order on IWF.Why am I not typing the show out and working to give you all what you want?

Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! Hurricane_Irene

^^That's why

That ladies and gentlemen is fucking Hurricane Irene. I live in NH in real life and we got hit fucking HARD! Legit, there was a tree that was fucking on FIRE at the end of my road. Like i said, as a result of Irene (that bitch) I STILL don't fucking have power or internet (which explains why I am typing this at school duh!). So yeah, I owe all of IWF and my other admins a big "I'M SORRY" for not helping out with the show. I would also like to send a special "Thank you" out to BMac (AKA-Brandon Macdonald for all those in the know) who has volunteered (or Jason volunteered him) to write m part of the show.

I hope to god to have power back at my house soon DDDOOOOEEEEE!!!! Until then, I might be a bit more MIA than normal around here which hurts me more than it hurts all of you i'm sure...
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!   Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 pm

At least your alive bro, I saw pics of trees flatenning houses and shit and thought the worst fro you and Sean....Glad to see you still among the living
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!   Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 pm

S'all Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood nigga CC, we understand homie, shits scary
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!   Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm

HOW DARE YOU LET A HURRICANE STAND IN THE WAY OF YOU AND IWF?!

Jokes, glad to know you're alright. We thought you died.

It just dawned on me that this post is completely pointless, because I'm talking to you in the chat right now.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!   Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I live just outside of Boston and for the most part was speared 'deadly damage' my gutters are gone, and there are a shit load of branches in my yard but other then that I got a shit load of rain and a ton of wind!

But right after I posted my SB rp my PC went ape shit with a virus and I couldn't get anymore rps up and was off line for the whole weekend! Sorry to chuck and Shadow for not giving you two a better battle. My pc has been restarted from scratch, lost all my saved 'story' parts of my rps (which blows!)

Glad you're ok CC, that storm was no fucking joke brotha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!   Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Caset ISN'T DEAD YET!
Page 1 of 1