Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 pm

So...another show in the bag baby!

This show brought to you by Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald...so uh...let us know what's up!

And, since it's me, i have to say this...

DON'T LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FUCKING ETA PIECE OF DOG SHIT! Constructive Feedback only...so don't leave feedback telling us how bad we suck and how you could write better matches and how awesome your fucking mohawk is...
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 pm

All you nigguhs better leave some fucking feedback. Corey and I worked our asses of for this one. Well, I know I did, since I wrote the first 5 matches LOL. And I haven't written that much in over two months, so I want some fucking feedback!

But yes, constructive criticism only. If you think there is something we could do better, tell us. But that can't be "z0mg, mai karakter needz 2 b on da TVz moar!"
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:00 am

Y U NO LET ME RITE?! Sad

I could have written, but I guess they really wanted the show up within 24 hours....so I didn't do shit. So that's my first thing, is to thank CC and Brandon for stepping up and writing the whole thing on their own.

I enjoyed it, mostly. The matches were well-written, which seems to be a common trend. The segments seemd a bit rushed to me. I mean, most of the time it was just like...Person A says some mechanical, generic thing, then Person B responds mechanically/generically....then Person A throws something else out...it just seemed sort of robotic, in a sense. Like, all the charactes, especially Sean, Tyson, and to an extent, VVR, seemed like they had these pre-programmed responses or something, and didn't have much personality of their own. Or at least, not the personality they show in RP's.

But that might just be me thinking that. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed it. THe end was great, especially since Brandon and I were trying to figure out who the heel is between the two of us...and the end of the show destroyed any sympathy for Chuck that may exist from the segment earlier in the show....so we're actually back to square one with that....

Anyway, awesome job you two. Thanks for filling in for me. And we got a show up within 24 hours. Which, you know, only really good feds can get awesomely written results up within 24 hours.

Problem, NLWF? Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 am

Awesome results! nice opening match, Vagabond is a good opponent glad we're ging to get the chance to continue our program.

That Big Momma's House had me laughing. First time I laughed for the start of the week. Sunday was like a really bad day for me, so some good humor was welcomed and that it came from Big Momma's House 4 commercial.

Liked the show over all. Enjoyed the read, reminds me of my former glory days when I was a better roleplayer that I am now back in 04-07.

With that said show being up early big plus and thumbs up by me. Really didn't expect it to be up so earl, but it was. Wow nice job guys, Great Job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 am

I thought it was a very well put together show, there were a few things that surprized me. Like when Bobby attacked his sister after losing his tag match and me defeating the former high impact champion (sorry sean). The best part of the show was the main event. That just made my day right there the main event, overall pretty good show.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 am

I loved the show, but I haz one big question!!

Why were we fighting in a airport? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am

I personally loved how my match was written but the big difference was how fast the results were posted. A day earlier than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 am

I liked how the show was put up fast again....I logged on this morning expecting the first part and like Christmas come early I got the WHOLE SHOW!!! Sweet!! The only problem I had was like Chuck said the card board segments where it seemed like everyone was really stiff. I usually give CEE CEE props for how he writes VEE VEE ARRGH but this time he just seemed kinda wooden and pre programmed. I would have liked to have seen him giving Crumpet the what for just a lil bit more. I have built up the feud between LIBBEH and Crumpet and me to awesome levels and it didn't seem like any of the folks involved had any heart for it. The segment between CEE CEE and I was a bit better but still seemed kinda hollow. On a happier note the commercials rocked again....Loved the Big Momma's House promo and the comic book thing with VVR was funny as hell too. Props on an over all great show CEE CEE and B MAC.

My fave matches were the main event and Dan/VVR match. The Dan/VVR match had the back and forth it deserved for the well written RPs Dan and I put out and the main event did proper to build heat fro the upcoming feud, it was awesome. The Aric Voss Vagabond match was also well written and debuted both guys very well...props again y'all.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:40 am

Irishman Sean Libby wrote:
I loved the show, but I haz one big question!!

Why were we fighting in a airport? Neutral

The American Airlines Arena is the arena in Miami Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:47 am

Show up in 24..

Nuff said.

You deserve Loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 pm

LOL I am lovin' the feedback gents!

VVR--I agree with Chuck in that some of the segments kinda were a bit stiff and pre-progammed. I know I normally write you like a beast but we were haulin' ass to get the show done (which is no excuse) but, with that being said, the admins kinda screwed the pooch this week with segments. We had all the matches lined up perfectly but the segments were lacking (we had to make up a number of them as we wrote the show), which lead to some of the segments feeling a bit cardboard cut out like. As a admin (and i'm sure on behalf of all the other admins) we will work on making sure that we have segments and outlines planned BEFORE the day that we write the show. Again, I apologize to anyone who felt their character was a bit slighted and such in segments
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 pm

CC it really wasn't like earth shatteringly bad or anything. I guess i am just used to VVR in beast mode thanks to how you write him almost better than his handler. So it is totally your fault for having an off week dammit. Get back to the style I am accustomed to or heads will fucking roll. SIKE LOVE YA GUYS -- NO HOMO OF COURSE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Shits proper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 pm

JFRESH wrote:
Shits proper

You know you have done a damn good job when you get the Sharky "Shits Proper" stamp of approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn   Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XVII: The Lord's Dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: