Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reign Of Destruction Team Swag

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Reign Of Destruction Team Swag Empty
PostSubject: The Reign Of Destruction Team Swag   The Reign Of Destruction Team Swag I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:53 pm

(Camera Come on Victor Luthor and Paris In Cheetah Lounge as there getting a Lap Dance as there both getting lap dance from Stripper)

Victor Luthor

So Danny boy you wanna try us Team Swag Don't You Mother Fucker. You Think This A Game ok I'll Play The Game but I don't think you like the out come. When Team Swag Come Across Giving You 20 Lashes. Bobby O'Day Your Back For Another Beating This Is Gonna Be Fun. So Your The Punisher huh. Well It's Look Like Your Gonna Get Punished by man that got heart full of terror. Were Gonna Terrorizes you as we break into home whip you ass with 20 lashes. I don't Give A Fuck Who You Are or What You Have Done In The Past. Cause That What That Is It's In The Past.

(As Victor Throwing hundreds dollar bills on stage)

Victor Luthor

Danny Boy and Bobby Boy Stepping In The Ring Is Like Nirvana It's suicidal. As Your Terrified screams bring music to my ears. I will Show No Mercy Your Entering A Hostile Investment. Team Swag Gonna Enjoy What we do. You See We Enjoy Our Work. I enjoy Taking People Out. If You Don't Believe me just Ask Angelle Laree. Oh Wait see Can't Talk I put her in the hospital. Cause Niggaz yall get hauled off. I am And Exterminator. I'm The one The Doctor Pay Me cause I give them business.

(As They Pop The Champagne as Victor and Paris Drink from The Bottle)

The Waiter

Sir You Can't Do That.

Victor Luthor

You Better leave The Bottle Or You Gonna Lose Your hand

(The Waiter Let's It go as he runs away)

Victor Luthor

This Saturday Danny Boy You Gonna Learn The Meaning Of True Pain as it Unleash Upon you. There No Escape There No Where To Run. When It's All Said and Done Just Remember It's Nothing Personal It's Just Business.

(As Bouncer Come to toss Them Out as Victor Hit the bouncer in face with champagne bottle as the camera fade to black)
Back to top Go down

The Reign Of Destruction Team Swag
Page 1 of 1