Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Shark Arrested..... yet again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James Shark Arrested..... yet again Empty
PostSubject: James Shark Arrested..... yet again   James Shark Arrested..... yet again I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:51 pm

James Shark Arrested..... yet again 0824_mayweather_jr_tmz_exd_01-1

According to different sources. The Former IWF Champion James Shark, who is set to take on
Dan Alexander this Saturday Night may not be making it to the event unless he is bailed out.

It has been less than a week since James was locked up after Sexual Assualt Charges on Victoria
Rio, a GIW Backstage Interviewer. The charges were dropped and instead James Shark plead
guilty to Sexual Harrassment and had to pay a hefty fine. His GIW Contract was terminated, but
now James Shark has landed himself in jail again.

Sources tell us about a fight that occured inside a Fancy Restaurant in New York City. Its a weird
story because who would've expected to even find James Shark in a Fancy Restaurant?, however
the story is that he got into a good ole fashioned New York Scrap with their own waiter. When
I say "their" I say it because James Shark was with his lovely wife and girlfriend, Lillian and Latoya.

Apperently the argument started and had something to do with Lillian Shark. We dont know what
happened, but we do have a picture of the waiter after the huge scrap that had chairs and tables flying.

James Shark Arrested..... yet again Beat_up_youth

From the looks of things, this was a SERIOUS altercation that could hurt James Sharks career badly.
I am expecting for James Shark to get bailed out by one of his Team Swag members, however, according
to other sources, the Waiter who is only 18 years old, will be looking to press charges on the pro wrestler.

James Shark has brought in alot of hype into Shows and PPVs and has made the company alot of money
but after he keeps getting arrested again and again, you have to wonder if there will be a concequence
from the IWF this time around and if they believe James Shark is bad for the sport.

We'll have more on this in the next hour as things unfold.

Back to top Go down

James Shark Arrested..... yet again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF News-
Jump to: