Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Trollface.jpg

Anyway, feedback is always nice. Thank you kindly. My apologies for taking so long to get the main event done.

I want to point out that Matt Rydell and Alison Williams RP'ed.

I sort of expected Matt to, but wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't.

I never would have thought Alison would get one up.

That actually happened.

What the fuck.

Oh yeah, and thanks to Ted and Jackky. CC, umad? Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 pm

FEEDBACK Nigguhs.

There were a ton of good RPs this week, so I hope we did the show some justice.

Again, like Chuck said, sorry for getting it up as late as we did. We can't always do it in 24 hours Razz

So please, let us know what we did right, wrong, what you liked, enjoyed, hated, you get the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil Didnt_read_fat_guy_dancing_gif
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Didn't read.....

..........or can't? Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Honest Feedback.

Personally I didn't like the match I was in. I admit that my rps sucked.

Now the card was decent, but the results came late and the writing wasn't as good as last weeks.

Overrall it's the usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:55 pm

pshhhh I aint quoting u on the advertisments.... PSHHHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 am

Feedback time....There are weeks I hate a good story line in all honesty but if it gets me what I want I did it the right way. Enjoy your High Impact Title crumpet I got my eyes on the PRIZE YO!!! As far as the show as a whole I thought it was good and like I said coming from a fed that takes over a month to put up cycle show results even two days is awesome. I thought the matches were strong this time around, and I like a couple others were surprised at who RP'ed and who didn't. The writing for the main event was fucking spot on and set up the new feud fuckin' perfect. Great Week to the three muskateers!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 am

I totally disagree with Dan here! This show was fantastic (even if a little late) Every match showed the input of the rps that were put out. I'm loving the SL that were hyped even bigger this show. I'm totally digging the Chuck/Anna vs. Brandon/Ashley SL I'm pretty much hooked on it, and the results do a great job pushing it. I'm also totally amp to see the VVR vs. CC storyline as well, loved how it all slowly came to a blow up at the end of the show. I thought the end with VVR throwing out the challenge was a spot on way to end the show. My favorite match on the whole show was Frank Hart vs. Brandon, that shit there was back and forth at it's best! And I already told BMac this but it was a fucking blast working with him this week

Overall - Great Show, it pushed SL and had some great matches on it. You cant ask for anything better from a weekly show
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:06 pm

I hope you all enjoyed the show! I know that shit has been kinda busy as fuck for me (i'm teaching full time, coaching one soccer team and assistant coaching a second, running a Fantasy Hockey League and trying to find time to rp/write show results while spending weekends with the gf) so it's my fault pretty much (well besides hawk announcing he wasn't going to write this week at 8pm on Sunday and then signing off with little to no warning given). I love how the show is considered "late" if it's not posted in it's entirety more than 24 hrs after deadline. I honestly do...because it says something about the admins and it says something about each and every one of you. It says that IWF is run by a dedicated staff that works as hard as fucking possible to crank out high quality shows for every single reader/guy on the roster within a 24-48hr time frame. It says that you, the members of the IWF Roster, have come to develop high expectations of the IWF Admins and the shows that we hand write with love and care each and every week.

There are some people who might seem like they are being negative for the sake of being negative...and they might come across as kinda dick-ish...but those same guys are the guys who want to try and push the bar even higher here in IWF...and we appreciate input from each and every single person on the roster (as long as you aren't a complete INGRATE and just shit all over the show because you are a self-rightous pile of donkeyshit...or have a red mohawk that you got from shoving your head into an elephant's uterus...)

...sorry...i got distracted there...

Anyways, i think major kudos have to go out to Brandon Macdonald this week. Brandon was the guy who wrote the SBK/CC match...and i think he absolutely killed it. I mean he nailed both characters right on...how both guys wrestle, their styles, their attitudes, their drive/reason for fighting...Brandon fucking killed it this week. I honest to god think that the SBK/CC Match that Brandon wrote this week may be the best match that Brandon has ever written hands down bar none.

Thank you Brandon

oh yeah...Chuck...u did good too Trollface.jpg

Last edited by Corey Casey on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 pm

implying running a fantasy hockey league takes a lot of time ^

Oh yeah, and it was Frank/Brandon, not Frank/CC Corey. You fought SBK remember? Problem? Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Great show all around. The match writing was great, the main event was pretty darn good like the way it went down. Personally I like how The Voss Show segment was written. I have no complaints, awesome show y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil   Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XVIII: Titty Turmoil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: