Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overload? Sure thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Overload? Sure thing Empty
PostSubject: Overload? Sure thing   Overload? Sure thing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 pm

You did what you did to Anna and Gunther for the NLWF?

That is quite possibly the most retarded thing that I have ever heard in my entire life. If you can give me a good explanation as to how in the hell that is for the NLWF, then maybe I'll see. Because let me tell you, I can't see it.

You're making me look retarded by saying that you did it for NLWF? How the fuck does burning a man's wife and friend help the NLWF in the least bit? Think about it dumbass. I had already left. I gave Gunther Fight the World. He was obviously going to lose to Nick, which was going to give Nick full control over Fight the World, therefore, I hope you're following me here big guy, bring back the NLWF. Gunther didn't even put up a fight. I basically handed Nick everything on a silver platter. The NLWF was coming back, and everyone knew it. So what the fuck good would killing off a retired jobber and a woman leaving the country for four months do for a company? Where they going to jeopardize the NLWF? Big bad Anna Macdonald, all one hundred forty pounds of her, was going to somehow tear down the NWLF from Iraq. And the man with the mustache, who was not even a wrestler, yeah, he was a real danger eh Casey?

I've met ten year olds who make more sense. How do you spin that to make yourself the good guy? I left on my own terms, not Nick's. Therefore, he had to do something. And you were his bitch. What did Anna ever do to either of you. She was the GM of Fight the World. Big whoop. I won all of my matches alone. She actually won a title. Find me a time where she did anything that actually caused me to win. You can't. She did nothing wrong, and she was of absolutely no threat to the NLWF, and you decided to kill her? Why? What the fuck was going through your mind when you thought "Hey, I'm Corey Casey. I'm going to help Nick kill a woman who is supposed to go to war with her husband, and who is of absolutely no concern to me or the future of our company. Why? Herp derp, because I'm Nick's little bitch, and I'll do whatever he says". Was that it? Because that's all I can see Casey. I literally see no way that Anna or Gunther were such a danger to the NLWF, that you had to kill them.

We've never faced off. This much is true. You know what else is true? I've never fought Jason Hawk one on one. So, yeah. In case you've forgotten, I've beaten Chuck Matthews. Twice. One time in a Devastation match. I've also beaten Nick Ridicule, one on one, inside God's Playground. Yeah, you're right, Nick didn't try at all in that match, because he really wanted to retire........

Whatever helps you sleep at night Casey.

I've beaten mid carders, I've beaten main-eventer's. Point is, not anyone could hold six titles, including all four major one's, for over two months. Maybe you could, maybe you couldn't. I've never seen you have the chance, mostly because I only see you losing to Gunther, or getting injured by Death-Angel.

And then you bring up Nick Ridicule, and the Dark Knights. Seriously dude, how stupid are you? Did you actually consider the Dark Knights as a legitimate team? Yeah, maybe they were to you. But you bring up Nick joining them and then bailing when the time was right. Maybe you have forgotten, but Nick and I had made our plan for months. Him joining you was my idea. To make it look more realistic, like we were really big enemies. He didn't just join you guys to further his career and then bail. He did it so that Fight the World could be made. Something that you were very excited for Casey. My, how fast that went sour.

As for me and the Right Honourable Gentlemen? It is nothing the same. Yeah, I said I wasn't a full time member, and I meant that. I joined them because I agreed with what they were doing. I support Lord Blackwing and his philosophy. That doesn't mean that I'm going to do everything with them. It just means that I agree with what they want to do, and that I will support them. I need no help, and you know that Casey. I have no need for a team, I could beat anyone one on one any day. Further my own career? The only thing that I'm doing to further my own career is beating people. And you're next.

Nick Ridicule. If only I had a red mohawk eh? Then I'd be just like him. Well, not exactly. I'd need to have a little bitch beside me, who'd do whatever I ask him to, no matter how fucking retarded it is, just because I said "it's for the good of the company". Hey that sounds very familiar. I think I know someone who has a lot of experience being that guy. Isn't his name Corey Casey? Yeah, that's it. Wait a minute. That's you Casey! You can be my bitch!

Hey Casey, can you go crucify and set your niece Ashley Matthews on fire? Oh, but don't worry, it's for the good of the company.

See how stupid that sounds? But that's exactly what you did.

Also, I think you need to take it easy on the dope man. I don't know where this fantasy land thing came from, and frankly, I don't understand it at all. I have never said that I was the good guy, and that you were the bad guy. That is completely opinionated. Who are you to say that I'm good, and you're bad? Or vice versa? Way I see it, I want to crush you, because you "killed" my "wife". Best intentions my ass. I actually think it's you who's living in this fantasy land. You been hanging out with Flex lately? That would explain it. Your fantasy is that you haven't done anything wrong. That everything that you've done had good intentions in mind.

I'm in the real world Casey. I have been for months. I told you that I saw and did a lot of shit when I was in Iraq. And I did. It was no fantasy. It was real life shit man. Stuff that you've never seen, and never will. I only wish that I had been living in a fantasy land these past months. That would have been much better. But, I wasn't. So when I step into the ring with you Casey, and you slap me, I'm going to grab your hand, and snap it off. Because the more your giant mouth opens, the more bullshit that comes out, the more you speak without thinking it through, the more you get me ready for this match. Why not just talk some more? It's really all you're good at. Talking so much shit, and then getting your ass kicked. Which is exactly what I'm going to do this week.

Corey Casey, champion in the real world? That's a laugh. I can't wait until I can fight your mouth one-on-one. I might actually have to quit because you're talking too much.

Oh, and one more thing Casey. I think I might just call you a coward one more time. Actually, make that a few more times. You're a coward. You're a coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward, coward.
Back to top Go down

Overload? Sure thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: