Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters   Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 am

Alright guys. It's that time again. Feedback bitches! Sorry if the show was a bit late. We had some timing issues, such as school, and one of our writers getting called in to work a Sunday night shift (LOL CHUK)

Seriously though, you guys know the drill. We worked hard on this, to make it lead up to Fallout, which should be a great PPV. So let us know how we did. Remember, constructive criticism only please. Don't let your egos get in the way of your feedback. But again, you guys know this.

So......

Feedback nao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters   Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 am

ALISON'S DOOR HANDLE!

BEST SHOW EVER! LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters   Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 am

I love the advertisments funny as hell, one thing I noticed those was a few misspelled words and some of the words not being colored fully, then again I heard some issues regarding the codeing not wanting to work full way so I can't fault the writer. I love the NB match, alot more than I expect although I somehow knew it would end with a heel attacking from behind (I sold it pretty well). I personaly love the main event match and I coulden't even tell who would win, it was just back and forth all the way. Overall great show leading to the PPV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters   Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:54 am

the advertisements is always a good laugh. love them. enjoyed the show over all, liked the shark segment. the NB title match and main event matches were a great read. personally I do not like dominating matches like the way I did, but I guess since my opponent no showed I was somewhat expecting that. In this case I'll tr use this as a big boost for unstable Aric in the fashion he dominated his opponent in his hometown. Nice Show!

Looking forward for the pay-per-view event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters   Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XIX: Family Matters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: