Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie Hart

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Hart   Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Robbie Hart Bio

ROBBIE HART
'The Degenerate King ... The Pretty Boy Assassin ... The Decepticon'

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 166 lbs
Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
Alignment: Face/Tweener
Style: Daredevil, Submission, Adaptive, MMA
Trained By: Porter MacLeod, and Johnny Styles

Appearance
Light to dirty blond hair, usually kept short, but at times he'll grow it out. When his hair is long, he tends to bread his hair. He usually keeps some chin fuzz, and compliments it with a set of sideburns. His left arm is decorated with various tattoo designs that make up an entire half selve that covers his left bicep. On his upper left arm he has another decent size tattoo of and angel flying towards Earth ready to cause the entire planet to be leveled. He also has a 'Laugh now ... Cry Later' mask on his chest.

Ring Attire
White Roman style Boxing shorts with slights cut all around (Think Petey Williams trunks). His Blue RH logo is visible from the front side inside an emblem style shield, with a Blue and Black Bleeding Hart on the back. White and Blue Jordan style boxing boots, one Blue elbow pad, and white fist/wrist tape.

Special/PPV Attire
Same style of shorts (Petey Williams style) but the base color is Baby Blue (NC Tare-heel color), with the DVR logo looking like its breaking through the front and Robbie's trademark Bleeding Hart on the back both logo's are out lined in red with there respected color. For the special events he'll wear a custom Jordan boxing boots designed after Micheal Jordan's NC Shoes. A White elbow pad with his RH logo on it on his left and on the right elbow pad is the DVR logo on it with the elbow pad being Baby Blue

Entrance Theme: I wish you would - Kanye West

Entrance To The Ring
The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. And the beat drops to Kanye West's I wish you would, followed by a count down

"One ... Two ... There coming for you ... Three ... Four ...Better lock your door ... Five ... Six ... Hide your bitch"

The beat picks up and a black and white strobe light takes over the entire arena. A highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen, in a pulse-sating way. The motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave" but its hard to make it out with the strobe light ... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"They said, thou shall not be Ill"
"Thou shall not feel"
"Thou should not be trill, not be drill, not be real"
"Niggas selling packs, niggas flipping pills"
"They got heron and crack, man"
"These niggas high for real"
"Every year gon be our year"
"Every year gon be my year"

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp the lights have him as dark as a shadow figure with the only thing shining is the IWF World Championship, causing a huge hurl of a mix reaction from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"I've been popping shit for to long"
"But still reppin' where I came from"
"I guess it's how I came up"
"I wish you would try to play us"

Robbie Hart stands there his entire body still blacked out from the light effect, he stands there taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp, the strobe light pulsing with the bass from the song. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take in his dark out figure with the flash bulbs bouncing off the World Championship.

"I wish you would nigga"
"I wish you would nigga"
"You see you got a couple cases, still look good nigga"
"You see these niggas'll try to play yea"
"Know how you feel nigga"
"Eh yup, That'd be the day you wanna kill a nigga"

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as White trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie lightly bounces on his feet still looking like a dark shadow, boasting the cheers from the fans

"But you gon chill nigga"
"Just for your kids nigga"
"Cause now there's kids"
"Doin grown man biz nigga"
"You just got home nigga"
"You tryin to leave nigga"
"Me I don't wanna do another five years nigga"

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so, before raising the IWF World Championship up in the air. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson: Introducing next... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... Representing The Human Highlight Reels...He is the IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HAAARRRTTTT!!!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring, ready for a war... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

"The boss is testing yo ass"
"The fed'll question yo ass"
"They be drug testing yo ass"
"And they pry you don't pass"
"And then you look in the sky"
"You got questions to ask"

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting and for the first time showing his full figure

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a mix reaction. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Robbie's History:
Robbie was born pretty much into wrestling with his father being Frank Hart, and his mother Jada who herself was no stranger to the game. His mother once was the manager of Johnny Styles in the highlight of his career. And has since been the agent of her husband Frank. But it wasn't just wrestling that the Hart family was apart of. Robbie's grandfather was the godfather of the Philadelphia Crime Family.

Robbie became the acting boss of the Family when his grandfather passed away. A title that should have went to his father, but Frank faked his own death and started a new career in Tokyo leaving a young Robbie to control a powerful crime family. But it wasn't long before Robbie threw the title back to his father when he returned from the 'Dead'. And in return Jada talked Frank into giving Robbie his spot against Lemongrass Gogulope for the number one contendership at IWF's Fallout

The Pretty Boy assassin not only stole the show against Lemongrass Gogulope but he also walked out as the next in line for the IWF World Championship, in only his first match as a professional wrestler. Robbie quickly built an ego after beating someone his father and uncle both failed to do so weeks before, and he was more then ready to become World Champion.

But weeks before his showdown with then Champion VVR, Robbie meet Brenton Cyrus who at first seemed to be all about helping Robbie reach the next level. Brenton created the 'Succession' a stable that was gonna be made up of the youngest and best superstars the game had. The two then brainstormed a masterplan to stun everyone! For the better part of three weeks the two seemed to be at each others throats. Brenton even kidnapped Frank Hart forcing Robbie into a 'Live or Die' match for Robbie's shot at VVR.

But It was all an act, and when IWF's Battle Grounds XXIII came around and it was time for Robbie to save his father. To bad Robbie was about to put a fine definition of Heartless on display as Brenton took a dive allowing Robbie to pin him and sentencing his own father to death which was the entire plan the whole time. Robbie was always apart of Brenton's Succession and showed the world just what they were capable of doing.

As IWF's Violent Impulse came closer and closer Brenton Cyrus slowly faded away from the scene, but it didn't stop Robbie from going out to the ring and making quick work out of VVR, forcing the Champion to submit making Robbie Hart the fastest rising champion in the history of IWF. But his run as champion was a short lived one, as Brandon MacDonald and his wife Ashley stormed the ring immobilizing Robbie allowing BMac to cash in his Championship briefcase. Robbie hurting from the attack couldn't do anything to stop it from happening and in the same night of winning the IWF World Championship, he lost it.

Robbie went on to face Brandon for the IWF Championship, but Robbie found himself distracted with the news of his girlfriend former IWF Diva Loca Rocsi was pregnant with his child! Robbie lost the match and walked away from pro wrestling. He decided to become a MMA fighter. His MMA career got off on the right foot as he went 3 - 0 in his first three fights. But it wasn't long that Robbie's love for IWF and Pro wrestling would come creeping back.

In mid January of 2012, Robbie Hart made his return to IWF, and in a shocking move aligned himself with Corey Casey, James Shark, BMac, and RRL becoming a member of The Upper Limit. Robbie quickly got himself back into the championship light, just not the world championship. At Rising Monarchy, Robbie Hart squared off against James Shark, RRL, and Rosa for the High Impact championship. It was a match for the ages as all four of them went to war. Robbie did everything he could to win the match, but in the end it was James Shark who had his arm raised.

But in a stunning turn of events, James Shark handed the High Impact Championship to Robbie. The Surprises didn't stop there as James Shark announced that Robbie and Shark would challenge for the IWF Tag-Team championship at 'No Where to Run' Forming what some are calling a dangerous team. A match they won, when RRL turned on his partner awarding Robbie his 3rd Championship since signing to IWF

James Shark decided he was bigger then the Upper Limit and decided he didn't need a crew to back him. Shark's choice quickly sparked a feud with Corey Casey, and Corey and Robbie found themselves fighting for the tag-team championship against Shark and Taylor. Robbie came up short and lost his half of the IWF Tag-Team championship.

The heat grew between Cody Taylor and Robbie Hart and the two found themselves at Bloody Sunday II, in a match to unified the TIW US championship and IWF High Impact Championship. The two gave it there all in a match some called the match of the night, and in the end it was Robbie who managed to walk out the winner. But Cody didn't take the lose well and did the unthinkable as he drove a steel chair into the stomach of Loca Rocsi causing her to miscarriage.

The unexplainable move by Cody Taylor set up a rematch against the two for Robbie's Unified High Impact championship at Isolation. Days before Isolation, a shocking turn of events was leaked as it became known Robbie was the mastermind behind the plot to kill his unborn children. At Isolation, Robbie Hart once again defeated Cody Taylor marking his 4th HI championship defense, making him the greatest HI Champion in IWF History!

But there was no rest after the two epic battles for the High Impact Championship, as a very hungry Hostyle Jones stepped up to the plate. A rivalry sprouted between the two and after a month long of Hostyle getting the better of Robbie Hart, Robbie defeated Hostyle in controversy at Heroes Also Die II in a Hardcore Hart Match, making Robbie the longest running champion in any division of the Insurgency. Hostyle quickly got himself a rematch, the following Battle Grounds Hostyle Jones managed to upset the world when he defeated Robbie Hart for the High Impact championship, ending Robbie remarkable run as champion

Three weeks later, Robbie Hart found himself in line for another championship, this time the World Heavyweight Championship. Robbie cemented his rightful claim at Chad Mason when he stunned everyone defeating Stygian. After Anna Stone made the announcement to use her From The Ashes contract to face Stygian instead of Chad Mason, Robbie was named the challenger for the WHC and punched his ticket to the biggest match on the IWF's biggest stage.

That same night, Robbie had another surprise for the entire world. Robbie was the quest referee for the main event of Battle Grounds, and just when everyone thought Robbie would be the newest member of Natural Law Robbie dropped Chad Mason and shocked the world again by announcing he was joining The Human Highlight Reels, and officially dropping any heat between Hostyle and himself.

Robbie went on to From the Ashes II and after a hard fought battle against Chad Mason, Robbie nailed the Solution and became the IWF World Heavyweight Champion for a second time. His win looked to have set up a date with fellow Human Highlight Reels member Steel Angel who became the number one contender.

Career Accomplishments
Current IWF World Champion (2x)
IWF Tag - Team Champion w/ James Shark (1x)
IWF Unified High Impact Champion (Current)
TIW United States Champion (1x)
First Ever Unified High Impact Champion

Trademark Moves
“Broken” Double Underhook DDT
“Blurred Reality” Shooting Star Press
“One Bad Dream” TazMission
“The Deed” Leg drop to midsection, then wrapping his opponents legs around his, Robbie applies a Figure Four Leg Lock

Top/Favorite Moves
Power Moves

DDT/Inverted DDT
Sidewalk Slam
Flapjack
Neck Breaker
Cradle Neck Breaker
Fall Away Slam
Tiltawhirl Slam
Side Russian Leg Sweep
Hangman’s Clothesline
Set Down Powerbomb
Snap Suplex

Suplex

Belly to Belly Suplex
Full Nelson Suplex
Northern Lights Suplex
Inside Cradle Suplex
Vertical Delayed Suplex
German Suplex
Release German Suplex
Gutwrench Suplex
Sleepwalker Suplex
Tiger Suplex

Submission

Sharp Shooter
Boston Crab
Bow and Arrow
Figure Four Leg Lock
Abdominal Stretch
Crucifix
Triangle Choke
Bridging Double Armbar
Cross Knee Chinlock
Step Over Face Lock

Set-Up Move
"Forget Me Not" Cradle Piledriver

Finishers

"The Solution" After planting the opposition onto the mat, Robbie immediately springs up to his feet and runs to the nearby turnbuckle. After climbing the turnbuckle, Robbie throws himself backwards, performing a corkscrew 450, but instead of landing in the traditional splash, Robbie lands knees first upon his opponents chest.

"A Long Look" Robbie locks in an inverted facelock with one arm while the other secures his foe?s belt/tights. From there, he lifts the man completely vertical before twisting in a full circle and jumping slightly, his own body going horizontal as he drops. Thus, his opponent is left to drop to the ground with no place for the impact to go but to the back of their head and neck, which is further traumatized by their own body weight crushing down upon their spine

"Deadicator" Robbie will slip an arm under his opponent’s chin against the throat, Robbie then grabs the wrist with his free hand and begin pulling upward, cutting into the opponent’s throat. The Deadicator can be executed any time.

Last edited by Robbie Hart on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Switched up my entrance to favor my Face role, updated the bio went recent shit)
Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart   Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

EDITED: A new base for Rob, Added a full Bio, Changed my alignment to Heel, Tweeked my entrance, and added more to my attire
Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart   Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Tweeked a few things for the return
Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart   Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Straight up dog usually id complain bout mothafuckas havin big ass avatars but dayum homie, ur avatars are always bonerific ma duuu
Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart   Robbie Hart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Changed my base to Frank ... I mean CM Punk, also tweeked my entrance and updated my bio with recent events
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robbie Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart   Robbie Hart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF Alumni-
Jump to: