Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout: September 25th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am

The scene opens on an old and crumbling city scape. There is a long stretch of cracked and dirt covered road that stretches down the middle of the cracked city scape. Tall and crumbling buildings line either side of the road. There are large signs draped on the side of the crumbling buildings advertising matches for From The Ashes

But what is the greatest evil? If you are going to epitomize evil, what is it?

In the distance, a figure is seen walking down the road. As he walks down the road, the massive buildings begin to crumble, one by one. In the dust, the face of the winner of the match advertised for From The Ashes is shown. Flashes of the match are seen as brief video clips cut in at random intervals. All the while, the figure continues to walk down the street towards the camera

Is it the bomb?

Suddenly, clips of the main event begin to roll…

Brandon Macdonald starts to get the upper-hand, and begins blasting Corey Casey with punch after punch. Corey Casey suddenly drops down, and hits a low blow on Brandon Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald clutches his testicles in agony.

Rick: LOW BLOW BY COREY!

Johnny: A desperation move, one that’s COMPLETELY LEGAL in this match!

Corey Casey hooks the arm of Brandon Macdonald, and slowly lifts him up. Brandon Macdonald struggles for a few moments but Corey Casey clubs him on the back. Corey Casey connects a jackhammer, driving Brandon Macdonald’s skull into the steel chair on the mat.

Rick: PURIFIER! PURIFIER! ON THE STEEL CHAIR!

Johnny: OH NO!

Corey Casey lays an arm across Brandon Macdonald’s chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick: NOT LIKE THIS!

Johnny: KICK OUT BRANDON!

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Taylor O’Day: Here is your winner, AND NEW IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, COREY CASEY!

The figure continues to walk down the road, buildings collapsing all around him. in the background, the sound of a missile falling from the sky is heard. The figure doesn’t walk any faster though, his pace is measured and with each step he takes he comes nearer and nearer to the camera. You can see that the figure is wearing a black trench coat, jeans, a black t-shirt…and the familiar black gas mask with black eye lenses…

The greatest evil that one has to fight constantly, every minute of the day until one dies…

A large nuclear missile suddenly smashes into a large hill in the distance. The figure now is extremely close and he reaches up slowly, gripping the edges of the gas mask. There is suddenly a bright flash as the nuclear war head detonates. At the same time, the figure takes off his gas mask…revealing the sadistic smile of Corey Casey

Corey Casey
is the worst part of oneself

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Fallout
LIVE from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

The camera focuses in on the Fallout stage which has a large mushroom cloud design over the stage entrance. On either side are large pieces of debris that are shaped to look like large crumbling buildings. Scattered around the stage are three overturned cars either partly tipped over or all the way tipped over. The camera then pans to show the signs scattered throughout the audience

“IF CC WINS WE RIOT!” “FUCK BOSTON!” “Steel Angel STOLE my heart!” “VEE VEE ARGGGG FAR CHAMP YAR!” “> New York is NOT Tortuga…” “Anna Stone’s towel is covered in Chuck’s jizz” “> owed child support by Chuck Matthews” “Dan Alexander for IWF champ!” “ES DEE FO EYEDUBBAYA CHOMP!” “At least Frank Hart fans can spell and aren’t sociopaths…”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Johnny Electric sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick – Hello, and welcome to IWF Fallout, LIVE from Madison Square Garden here in beautiful New York City!

Johnny – This is it! The culmination of all the backlash we’ve been dealing with since From the Ashes, and it all comes to a head tonight!

Rick – Vincent Van Rose gets his big shot! FINALLY!

Johnny – Tensions have been higher than ever between student and teacher. Tonight, Corey Casey defends his IWF Title against Vincent Van Rose.

Rick – But that’s not to take away from tonight’s co-main event! Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews. Two men who have let their rivalry go far beyond personal…tonight, they fight.

Johnny – And not only will they fight, but they’re going to KEEP fighting until either Ashley or Anna tells them to stop! This is going to be nuts!

Rick – First, though, we have an opening match between newcomers to IWF, Bryan Blaze and Jett Black.

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson standing in the ring. in one of the corner turnbuckles stands Jett Black, rolling his taped wrists as he bounces back and forth on the balls of his feet

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…From Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada…Weighing in at 215 pounds…Jett Black!

Jett Black takes a few steps out of his corner and raises his fist to the sky

Rick- Jett Black looks set to go here Johnny

Johnny- Jett seems to be one of the more promising new comers here in IWF…let’s see if he can live up to the hype!

The opening to “One Step Closer” begins to play all throughout the arena, as all the lights dim and right/blue spotlights circle around the stage. As the first verse is sung, Bryan Blaze enters from behind the curtain, and is instantly showered with nothing but the utmost hatred and excessively loud boos from the crowd in attendance. He wears a jacket on his upper body along with his regular ring attire, with the now defunct Triple Crown Championship around his waist.

I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Heather Thompson- Weighing in at one hundred, ninety-three pounds, from Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada....Bbbbbrrrrryyyyyaaaaannnnnn Blllllllaaaaaaazzeeee!

Rick- Well here comes the IWF newbie, Bryan Blaze

Johnny- This kid has a lot of hype coming into this match, I’ve heard nothing but great things about him!

Rick- From who?!

Johnny- Uh…from…people!

Rick- You have no idea who this kid is do you?

Johnny- No…I soz Sad

Blaze struts down the ramp as fans continue to pelt him with hate and obscenities. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he drops to his knees as pyro erupts all around/inside the ring.

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again

Blaze circles around the ring, until he gets to the far ring steps. He quickly steps up them and onto the ring apron. Blaze then climbs the second turnbuckle and outstretches his arms in a taunt on the crowd.

Shut up when I'm talking to you
Shut up, shut up, shut up

I’m about to break!

Blaze now climbs to the top turnbuckle and then front-flips into the ring, landing on one knee and pointing to the rafters, as the fans continue to boo, and "Attack" comes to an end. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Match
Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwfsinglesmatch

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Bryan Blaze runs at Jett Black and attempts a clothesline. Jett Black ducks under the clothesline and Bryan Blaze runs to the ropes. Bryan Blaze leaps into the air and lands on the top rope. He then moonsaults off the top rope, just as Jett Black turns around to face him. Bryan Blaze lands on Jett Black’s shoulders. Bryan Blaze suddenly whips himself backwards and tosses Jett Black across the ring with a reverse hurricanrana

Rick- Woah

Johnny- What a move by Bryan Blaze!

Rick- I’ve never even seen anything like that!

Bryan Blaze rolls through the move and eyes Jett Black, who is slowly pulling himself up to his feet. Bryan Blaze runs to the ropes and springboards off the second rope, rotating 180 degrees. Bryan Blaze drills Jett Black with an enziguri to the side of Jett Black’s head.

Rick-The Heatwave!

Johnny- Holy shit! This guy is just springing all over the place!

Rick- Bryan Blaze might be able to give Jason Hawk a run for his money in terms of high flying ridiculousness!

Johnny- Don’t let Jason Hawk hear you saying that…

Instead of going for the pin, Bryan Blaze pulls himself up to his feet. He smirks slightly as he looks down at Jett Black. Bryan Blaze leans down and picks up Jett Black. Bryan Blaze kicks Jett Black in the stomach and then levels Jett Black with a DDT. Instead of letting go though, Bryan Blaze holds the front face lock and transfers quickly and efficiently into a Guillotine choke

Rick- Combustion submission maneuver applied!

Johnny- Bryan Blaze is just destroying Jett Black here tonight!

Bryan Blaze struggles to get out of the submission hold but, eventually, he is left with no other choice but to tap out. As soon as Jett Black taps out, the ref calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Bryan Blaze!

Bryan Blaze releases the submission hold as the ref leans down. The ref helps Bryan Blaze up to his feet and then holds Bryan Blaze’s wrist up high. The crowd applauds Bryan Blaze as he nods his head

Rick- The crowd giving Bryan Blaze a pretty good reaction here

Johnny- I’d say Bryan Blaze has a bright future here in IWF…as long as he doesn’t turn out like Keith Axel…

Bryan Blaze climbs the nearest turnbuckle and raises his fists as the camera cuts backstage

--------------------------------------------------------

The camera pans backstage where Bobby Marshall is seen watching a TV in his locker room. All of a sudden Matt Young and Chad Mason walk into the locker room. Bobby Marshall turns and nods at both men

Bobby Marshall
Is it time?

Chad Mason nods his head

Chad Mason
Yup

Bobby Marshall smiles wickedly as he walks over to Matt Young and Chad Mason. He shakes each of their hands in turn before turning and grabbing the locker room door

Bobby Marshall
Let’s end this

Marshall’s Court storm out of Bobby Marshall’s locker room as the show fades to commercial

-------------------------------------------------------

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Jack-Swagger

Bobby Marshall…take the hint…

-------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny Electric and Rick Christian sitting at the announcer’s position. In the ring, Bobby, Chad, and Matt stand, staring across the ring as Ninja talks to the O’Day sisters.

Johnny – We’re back, and we’re patiently awaiting the start of this next match, which should be…pretty interesting, actually.

Rick – If by “interesting” you mean “completely retarded” then I’m inclinedto agree with you. Ninja is more fucked than both his tag partners combined!

Johnny – For the past few weeks, Bobby Marshall and his two cronies have done their best to take out the O’Day sisters, but it was last week that Ninja got himself involved by coming to the aid of Megan O’Day.

Rick – Ninja may have bitten off more than he can chew here. We’ve seen Bobby manhandle his opponents in the past. We’ve seen Matt Young slowly rising through the ranks. We’ve seen Chad Mason pull off some huge wins. I don’t think Ninja can handle it.

Kim cautiously steps into the ring, staring at her opponents. Bobby slaps Chad on the back, and points to Kim. Chad looks at him for a moment, then nods, and steps between the ropes. The referee calls for the bell.

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwfmatch005

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Chad and Kim approach each other in the center of the ring. They stare at each other for a moment.

Rick – Some fun IWF Trivia for you, Chad Mason and Kim O’Day dated for a while last year. These two have some history.

Johnny – It seems to be having an effect on this match.

Chad slowly extends his arm. Kim bites her lip, and hugs Chad.

Rick – This is so fucking stupid.

Johnny – Why? It’s a relationship that went awry! Chad and Kim clearly still have some feelings, and don’t want to fight!

Chad huge Kim, then without warning, lifts her onto his shoulders before throwing her off. He drives his knee into her skull, and drops for the pin.

Rick – Well…so much for that.

Johnny – What a wicked Toxic Shock!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Kim O’Day has been eliminated!

“ASSHOLE” “ASSHOLE” “ASSHOLE” “ASSHOLE”

Rick – Fans are not big on domestic abuse here in IWF.

Johnny – Since when is Chad Mason such a douche?

Chad smirks, and waves at Kim. He turns around to see Ninja fly across the ring, hitting a flying kick. Chad stumbles into the corner, and Matt Young slaps his back. He hops the rope into the ring. Ninja ducks Matt’s clothesline. Matt stops and turns around, only to be kicked in the face by Ninja. Ninja quickly covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Matt Young has been eliminated.

Johnny – Back to a two on two matchup.

Bobby steps between the ropes. Ninja charges and goes for a dropkick. Bobby doesn’t budge, causing Ninja to fall to the mat.Bobby lifts Ninja, and hooks his arms before dropping him with The Judging. He goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – The Ninja has been eliminated.

Megan gets into the ring. Megan runs across the ring. Bobby goes for a boot to the face, which Megan ducks. She grabs Bobby by the leg, rolling him up into a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson –Bobby Marshall has been eliminated.

Chad turns to see Bobby lying on the mat. He shakes his head, and gets into the ring. He and Megan stare each other down for a moment.

Johnny – Poor Megan.

Chad charges across the ring, but Megan dodges the spear. Chad bounces off the ropes, and goes for a clothesline, which Megan ducks. Chad stops himself and turns around, making a fist. Megan retreats into the corner, cowering from Chad. Chad stares at his fist for a moment, to Megan, then back to his fist.

Johnny – Is Chad having second thoughts?

Rick – You fucking tool, HIT HER!

Chad lowers his hand and offers it to Megan, helping her to her feet. Megan hugs Chad, who slowly returns the hug. Megan suddenly reaches down, grabbing Chad by the balls. She twists and squeezes Chad’s crotch, and Chad yells out in pain before tapping out.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here are your winners…The Ninja, and the O’Day Sisters!

Johnny - ….that did not just happen.

Rick – She won by…crushing his testicles?

Johnny – Please. Tell me that did not just happen.

Rick – I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A STUPID MATCH!

Johnny – I can’t believe that just happened…

Megan slides out of the ring as Chad cradles his crushed balls. The camera immediately cuts to the back

---------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Matthews and Anna Stone are seen walking through the backstage area.

Anna Stone
You ready for tonight babe?

Chuck Matthews laughs softly

Chuck Matthews
Of course I am. I'm going to teach that ex-husband of yours a thing or two out there

Anna Stone
I wish you two could just talk it out instead of having to do this

Chuck Matthews
Well if he wanted to, then maybe. But I personally like this a bit better

Anna Stone
I guess.....

Chuck Matthews
Look, I'm not going to ask you to smash Brandon in the face with a chair or anything if you don't want to. I just need you there for the stipulation. Plus, you always make me wrestle better

Chuck Matthews winks at Anna Stone, who giggles.

Anna Stone
Alright

Chuck Matthews
Can I ask you a favour though?

Anna Stone
Sure, what is it?

Chuck Matthews
Can you let me be alone before my match? It helps me concentrate better. It's not you, I always like to get ready for big matches alone. You can come get me before the match

Anna Stone
Ummm, I guess. Alright

Chuck Matthews
Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before...

Chuck Matthews trails off as he and Anna Stone arrive at his locker room. A look of concern appears on Chuck’s face as he stares at his locker room door

Chuck Matthews
Interesting…

The camera spins around so that it’s behind Chuck and Anna. Written in blood on Chuck Matthews’ locker room door is a single word

“CURSED”

------------------------------------------------

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Dan-pwi-cover

Don’t forget to pick up the newest issue of PWI 500 featuring Dan Alexander! Issues on shelves now!

---------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Johnny Electric sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Johnny…you don’t think that…

Johnny- There is no way! I mean LITERALLY NO WAY that he could be back!

Rick- It’s probably just Brandon trying to fuck with Chuck’s head

Johnny- Yeah….probably…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson standing in the middle of the ring. In the corner turnbuckle stands Vagabond, his head bent and a thoughtful look on his face

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen the following match is scheduled for one fall and the winner will be declared the new #1 Contender to the New Blood Title! Introducing first…From…uh…Nowhere…

Rick- VAGABOND…YOU’RE AN IWF SUPERSTAR…GET A HOME!

Johnny- SERIOUSLY!

Heather Thompson- Weighing in at 220 pounds…Vagabond!

Vagabond walks out of the corner and raises his fists to the sky

Rick- Vagabond and Aric Voss have had a nasty war going on the past few weeks

Johnny- Vagabond started out hot…let’s see if he can keep it going…

The stage crew quickly rolls out a red carpet displaying Aric Voss's logo down the ramp. "Higher Brain Activity" begins to play as the lights dim and then goes out leaving only the spotlight shinning on the stage area. The lights begin to flicker around the spotlight alternating between green and white. Smoke begins to rise from the stage area as Aric makes his way out on stage and stands in the smoke. his t-shirt is partly wet with water he throws over himself before making his way out.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…From Foxboro, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 247 pounds…Aric Voss!

Rick- Vossy looks fired up!

Johnny- Vossy?

Rick- Do you really want to be saying “Aric Voss” all match?

Johnny- Personally I don’t think that this one is going to last that long…call it a hunch…

Rick- Well, I hope it does! These two guys have all the potential in the world…I think they could tear the house down and steal the show tonight!

Johnny- And with a shot to become the new #1 Contender for the New Blood Championship, these two men have A LOT to fight over!

As the crowd continues to boo the hell out of the man known as The Serial Executioner Aric Voss makes his way out of the smoke and down the ramp as the spotlight continues to follow. The green lights continue to flicker around the spot light, as the rest of the arena is pretty much in darkness. As he reach to ring side he climbs up on to the apron and from there climbs to the turn buckle as he pose with both arms in the air. Aric climbs back down and enters the square circle, where he heads to the opposite side of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle there, where he raise both arms in the air. The flickering green lights and camera flashes gives a cool effect. After getting off the turnbuckles, he takes his shirt off as the lights return to normal and his theme song slowly fades. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwfnbtitlecontenship

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Aric Voss and Vagabond meet in the center of the ring. the two men stare coldly into each other’s eyes

Rick- There has been a lot of hateful words exchanged between these two

Johnny- And the violence, let’s not forget the violence!

Aric Voss suddenly kicks vagabond in the stomach. Aric Voss Irish whips Vagabond to the ropes. Vagabond hits the ropes and rebounds back towards Aric Voss. As soon as Vagabond gets close enough, Aric Voss kicks Vagabond in the gut, jumps up, grabs the back of Vagabond’s head, and smashes Vagabond’s face right into Aric Voss’ knee

Rick- Ouch

Johnny- That will mess up Vagabond’s face for sure!

Aric Voss quickly lashes out and kicks Vagabond in the gut again. Aric Voss reels Vagabond in and grabs Vagabond’s arms in the double underhook position. Aric Voss then spikes Vagabond skull first into the canvas with a nasty looking Pedigree

Rick- 3rd Design!

Johnny- Vagabond is going to be brain damaged after this match!

Aric Voss drops down and pins Vagabond as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, Aric Voss!

Rick- Aric Voss with a dominating win over Vagabond

Johnny- I hope Steel Angel was watching, because this is the man that is coming for his title!

Aric Voss doesn’t allow the ref to hold up his wrist in victory. Instead, Aric Voss walks over to the ring ropes, drops down, and rolls out of the ring. Aric Voss walks over to the time keeper and shoves him off of his chair. Aric Voss than folds up the chair and turns and walks back towards the ring

Rick- What is Aric Voss doing?

Johnny- I think he’s looking to send a message…

Aric Voss slides back into the ring, wielding the steel chair. The ref tries to stop Aric Voss, but Aric Voss shoves the ref down. Aric Voss than positions the chair in the middle of the ring before he turns and walks over to where Vagabond is lying. Aric Voss leans down and picks Vagabond up. Aric Voss then positions Vagabond so that Vagabond is right over the chair. Aric Voss than kicks Vagabond in the gut and reels him in, hooking both of Vagabond’s arms at the same time. Aric Voss than leaps into the air and spikes Vagabond’s skull right into the steel chair with a massive Pedigree

Rick- 3rd Design right onto the steel chair!

Johnny- Vagabond’s skull was just buried right in that steel chair!

Vagabond begins to bleed as a gash opens up on his forehead. Aric Voss slowly stands up as a sadistic grin appears on his face. The audience begins to boo him violently as he closes his eyes and basks in their hatred

Rick- Message sent here tonight by Aric Voss, the new #1 Contender to Steel Angel’s New Blood Title

Johnny- Aric Voss is primed and has Steel Angel firmly in his sights!

The camera suddenly cuts to the back

----------------------------------------------------

Steel Angel is seen watching a large TV in his locker room. Steel Angel smirks as he stares at the TV screen, which is showing replays of Aric Voss delivering the 3rd Design to Vagabond right onto the steel chair. Steel Angel slowly stands up and nods his head as a small smirk appears on his face

Steel Angel
Message received Vossy…message received…

Steel Angel adjusts the New Blood Title on his shoulder as Aric Voss is shown on the TV screen climbing a turnbuckle and holding his arms up high as the audience viciously boo’s him. The shot cuts back to the ring

-----------------------------------------------

Aric Voss stares down at Vagabond, who isn't moving. Aric Voss kicks Vagabond, until he rolls out of the ring. Aric Voss slides out the other side and walks over to the announce table before sitting down beside Johnny and Rick

Rick - Uhhh, I guess Aric is joining us on commentary for the next match

Johnny - More on this when we come back!

The camera cuts to commercial with Aric Voss putting on a headset and talking to Rick and Johnny

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Fallout returns from commercial with Matt Rydell standing in the ring. He holds his WTF Championship, and hands it to the referee, who gives it to one of the crew members.

Johnny – Rydell is a champion in another fed, and he’s come to put up against IWF’s own New Blood Champion, Steel Angel

Rick – I hope Steel Angel kicks his ass and takes that title

Aric Voss – I think Rydell is going to pull off a big upset today, personally

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the IWF New Blood Championship. Introducing first, already in the ring, Matt Rydell!

[center]Dispite the lies that your making

Your love is mine for the taking

My love is, just waiting

To turn your tears to roses

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp. A lone figure is seen standing at the center of the platform, wearing a white/black rope with angel designs decorated on the robe. His face is covered by the hood of his jacket and only his long black hair can be seen.

Despite the lies that your making

Your love is mine for the taking

My love is just waiting

To turn your tears to roses

The figure jumps off the platform and removes his hood revealing his face to the fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

I'll be the one that is gonna hold you

I'll be the one that you run to

My love is a burning, consuming fire

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

No, you'll never be alone

When darkness comes

I'll light the night with stars

Here my whispers in the dark

No, you’ll never be alone

When darkness comes

you'll know I'm never far

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

[color=violet]Heather Thompson – And introducing his opponent, the New Blood Champion of the IWF, Steel Angel!

Whispers in the dark

He then poses to the crowd making them cheer some more.

Whispers in the Dark

He smiles as looks around the ring.

You feel so lonely and ragged

You lay there broken and naked

My love is just waiting

To clothe you in crimson roses

I'll be the one that's gonna find you

I'll be the one that's gonna guide you

My love is a burning, consuming fire

He then removes the robe and takes it off showing a gold and black short sleeve kimono with the words "Steel Angel" in black Latin like writing with wings attached to the sides of the words. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and black feathers dotted along the sides.

No, you'll never be alone

When darkness comes

I'll light the night with stars

No, you’ll never be alone

When darkness comes

You’ll know I'm never far

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners. He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.
[b]
Johnny – Steel Angel is looking to get defense number three here tonight

Rick – And if I know Matt Rydell from when he last wrestled in the IWF, then I know that defense number three is coming right up.

Aric Voss – You guys are all doubting Rydell. I don’t know what you’ve been watching, but Steel Angel is not that great.

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwfnewbloodtitlematch
New Blood Championship

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steel Angel immediately runs at Matt Rydell and begins kicking him hard in the legs. Steel Angel tries to whip Matt Rydell into the ropes, but Matt Rydell reverses and whips Steel Angel into the ropes instead. Steel Angel rebounds and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Matt Rydell. Steel Angel jumps and springboards off of the ropes, and takes Matt Rydell out with a flying corkscrew crossbody.

Rick – Early offense here by Steel Angel. He’s looking for that defense number three

Aric Voss – Even if he wins here, he won’t last long against me, I’ll tell you that much

Johnny – You seem pretty confident Aric

Steel Angel bounces off the ropes again as Matt Rydell stands to his feet. Steel Angel locks his legs around the head of Matt Rydell and spins around, before throwing him down onto the second rope. Steel Angel runs and jumps over the top rope above Matt Rydell, grabs onto the rope, and twists himself around so that his knees smash into the face of Matt Rydell. Steel Angel bounces to the top rope and springs off of it and backflips, dropkicking Matt Rydell on his way down.

Aric Voss – Of course I’m confident, I have every reason to be. I’m one of the best in the business.

Rick – Well don’t look now, but another one of the best just hits a flipping dropkick

Johnny – And is in complete control of this title match

Steel Angel stands up and grabs onto Matt Rydell. He picks him up and pulls Matt Rydell over to the corner. Steel Angel starts to climb up to the top, pulling Matt Rydell with him. Steel Angel punches Mat Rydell in the gut, and shoves Rydell’s head between his legs. Steel Angel bounces a few times, before jumping off and flipping through the air, bringing Matt Rydell crashing down with a powerbomb.

Rick – Final Judgment by Steel Angel!

Johnny – What do you think about that Aric?

Steel Angel stands over Matt Rydell and picks him up. He lifts Matt Rydell over his head in a military press. Steel Angel drops Matt Rydell, and catches him in midair with a cutter. Matt Rydell goes limp on the mat as Steel Angel covers him.

Rick – Angel Slam! Steel Angel is about to pick up defense number three!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and STILL the New Blood Champion….Steeeeeeeeeel Angellllll!

Johnny – Any comment Aric? No? Didn’t think so

Steel Angel grabs his title and holds it up in the air with one arm. With the other, he holds three fingers up in the air. Steel Angel turns towards the announce table and stares at Aric Voss. Steel Angel holds up his title, as Aric Voss climbs onto the announce table and raises his arm.

Rick – Look at this staredown.

Steel Angel and Aric Voss start yelling at each other from the ring and announce table. Steel Angel slowly smiles, as he walks back without breaking eye contact with Aric Voss. Steel Angel slowly slides out the ring and walks back up the entrance ramp, while Aric Voss continues to stand on the announce table, holding his arm up in the air. The camera cuts backstage to Jason Hawk’s office. A knock is heard at the door

Jason Hawk
Come in

Shadow Demon walks into the office, and walks straight over to Jason Hawk, who is sitting at his desk.

Jason Hawk
Oh, hey Shadow. Long time no see

Shadow Demon
Why don’t I have a match at Fallout?! Why am I not booked Hawk!

Jason Hawk
What? Hmmm, let's think about this. Maybe it’s because you haven’t won since From the Ashes. You got annihilated by Brandon. You got your ass kicked by Dan last week. Why the fuck should you get a match at Fallout?

Shadow Demon
Guys who haven’t even fought before have matches! I deserve a match, I’ve been here since near the beginning!

Jason Hawk
Well, there’s nothing I can do about it now. Fallout’s already half over. You’ll just have to try harder next time

Shadow Demon
You’re a really shitty GM, you know that?

Jason Hawk
At least when I used to wrestle, I got some offense in my matches. I didn’t spend the entire time getting my ass handed to me like you do.

Suddenly, the screen starts to cut away and go static-y. Shadow Demon is heard talking, but it is unclear what he is actually saying. The screen starts to come back as Shadow Demon is heard laughing. Shadow Demon is seen standing in front of Jason Hawk, who has a somewhat blank look on his face.

Shadow Demon
See ya ‘round Hawk

Shadow Demon turns around and walks out the office, leaving Jason Hawk sitting in his desk, with the same blank look on his face. The camera cuts to Corey Casey, sitting in his locker room. A knock on the door of his locker room is heard. Corey Casey ignores it and stares down at his IWF Championship belt. Someone knocks again, and Corey Casey yells back.

Corey Casey
What?!

The door slowly opens, and Jessica Matthews walks into Corey Casey’s locker room. Corey Casey looks up and sees her, and immediately falls out of his chair. He stars scuffling backwards, looking at Jessica Matthews, who stares at him with a sad look on her face.

Corey Casey
It…no…how can it be you?! I saw you! Dead!

Jessica Matthews
Well…I’m here. Guess that means I’m alive

Corey Casey looks up at her and slowly stands to his feet. He slowly walks towards her and looks at her.

Corey Casey
Oh my god. It is you. You’re alive!

Corey Casey moves in to hug her, but Jessica Matthews holds out her arm and stops him. Corey Casey looks down at her confused.

Jessica Matthews
I…I can’t

Corey Casey
Can’t what?

Jessica Matthews
This. Any of this. I can’t kiss you, I can’t hug you, I can hardly even look at you. I don’t know who you are anymore Corey. Some days you’re the nicest person in the world, and other days you’re a complete asshole. I never know which one to expect. I can’t trust you anymore. I just came by to tell you…it’s over Corey

Corey Casey stares at her with a shocked look on his face

Corey Casey
You…You don’t mean that…

Jessica Matthews
I do. I’m calling off our wedding Corey. Until I know that I can trust you again, I don’t want to see you anymore. Good luck tonight.

Jessica Matthews sniffles a bit, and wipes her eyes, before promptly turning around and walking straight out of the locker room, leaving a shocked Corey Casey standing alone in his locker room. The camera cuts back to the ring as Corey Casey collapses into his chair.

Rick – Wow. That’s gotta hurt CC. Especially before such an important match later on tonight

Johnny – Well Corey brought it on himself. Maybe if he wasn’t such a douche all the time, Jess wouldn’t have broken up with him

Rick – True talks homie

Johnny – Never say that again please

Rick – I need to get my James Shark fill, now that he’s quit

Heather Thompson – The following match is a tag team match, and it is for the High Impact Champion. Introducing the challengers!

Undead! Undead! Undead! Undead!
You better get out the way
tomarrow we'll rise so let's fight today
you know I'll don't give a fuck what you think or say
because we're rocking this place anyway

Sir Mixer and Victor Luther arrive wearing hoodies complete with baseball cap and T-shirt. Sir Mixer smiles with his boombox slugged on his shoulder as he moves down the ramp doing some dance moves while ignoring the crowd. Victor Luther dances beside him

Heather Thompson – The team of Sir Mixer and Victor Luther. Team Swag!

Undead!
You better get out the way
tomarrow we'll rise so let's fight today
you know I'll don't give a fuck what you think or say
because we're rocking this place anyway

Both men enter the ring and pose on one the turnbuckles, They flip off the audeince as they boo the two me. Sir Mixer seems to enjoy it as he removes the boombox, hoodie, and shirt as the two get ready to fight.

Johnny – Team Swag without their courageous leader James Shark, looking to pick up a big win here tonight

Rick – Remember, if one of them pins either Tyson or Sean, they’ll become the High Impact Champion!

Heather Thompson – And introducing their opponents…

-Music hums into the air-

All that is near us we must know could disappear anyday becareful. The main key to finding happyness, lies nowhere else but in my soul!

-Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing to the crowd-

You could reminisce you could recall
the very last time you felt joy
or maybe you are so blessed to appoint
were you cant remember anything

-Sean Libby hops down the ramp while dancing at the same time-

Its a harmony a miracle
being able to breathe and live at all
so here is your one and only chance
life is an oppertunity

-Sean jumps to the crowd wall and jumps on top of it hugging fans and high fiving others then he jumps off back on the ramp-

All that is near us we must know
could disappear anyday be careful
the main key to finding happiness
lies no where else but in my soul
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is too see it
and Ill never take it for granted
lets go!

-Sean points to the fans on his left and runs to them and hugs a couple of them then jumps back down-

Some people may call it kind deed
an act of meat head vogrecy
but nevermind those who have lost faith
you shouldnt give into what they say

-Sean runs along the barrior and high fives all the fans who have their hands open for one-
[b]
Heather Thompson – The first half of the champion team, the Irishman Sean LIBBEEEEEHHHHHH

Rick – LIIBEEEEEHHHHHHH!

As a matter of fact let me tell you
even if it was for a selfish cause
a savage of all democracy is superior too murderous honestly

-Sean runs onto the announce table and grabs Rick Christian's hand and shakes it and whispers in his ear "Imma win this shit!" Sean then jumps off and jumps into the ring apron-

Everybody tells you from time to time
to never give up like a phrase from a movie
they tell you to stand up for yourself
as if it was always that easy
gather a handful of courage in my heart
to go on and survive another day
and I'll never take it for granted.
lets go!

-Sean jumps into the ring and dances in the ring and goes to the ropes jumping on it with a big smile on his face and he goes to shake the hand of Heather Thompson and moonwalks back to the bottom right turnbuckle and jumps on it and dances to the beats on words-

All that is near us we must know
could disappear anyday be careful
the main key to finding happiness
lies no where else but in my soul
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is too see it

-Sean guickly grabs the mic from Heather Thompson [i]

Sean Libby:and Ill never take it for granted!

[i]-Sean jumps to the center of the ring-

Sean Libby:
Everybody tells you from time to time
to never give up like a phrase from a movie
they tell you to stand up for yourself
as if it was always that easy
gather a handful of courage in my heart
to go on and survive another day
and I'll never take it for granted
lets go! YEAH!

-The song repeats and Sean hands the microphone back to Heather Thompson and stands with a smile on his face-

Tyson walks down to the ring with a friendly confident smile on his face, the crowd begin to cheer for Tyson and chant PureBlood Pure Blood Pure Blood . Tyson then rips of his shirt and throws it into the crowd and raises his arms and shouts from the turn-buckle

Heather Thompson – And his partner, the IWF High Impact Champion, Tyson Rowle!

Rick – Here we go, High Impact Championship on the line

Johnny – Sean Libby and Sir Mixer to get things started here

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwftagteammatch

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Sean Libby and Sir Mixer circle each other. They run towards each other and tie up in the middle of the ring. Sean Libby whips Sir Mixer into the ropes. Sir Mixer rebounds at Sean Libby, who vaults over him. Sir Mixer rebounds again and is hit with a flying dropkick by Sean Libby. Sir Mixer bounces back to his feet, as Sean Libby bounces off the ropes and hits a flying crossbody on Sir Mixer, taking him down.

Rick – Fast paced action so far in this tag team match. Sean Libby in control at the start

Johnny – But the way these high fliers go, that could change in an instant

Sir Mixer slowly stands up as Sean Libby jumps onto the turnbuckle. Sean Libby jumps off and tries to hurricanrana Sir Mixer. Instead, Sir Mixer uses his momentum and powerbombs Sean Libby. Sir Mixer begins to stomp on Sean Libby, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a rolling thunder on the chest of Sean Libby. Sir Mixer stands up and picks Sean Libby up with him. Sir Mixer picks up Sean Libby, and tries to DDT him. Sean Libby blocks it, and hits a spinning heel kick to the face of Sir Mixer. Sean Libby walks to his corner and tags in Tyson Rowle.

Rick – Good tag team work by the team of Libbeh and Tyson

Johnny – Those two are pretty good friends from what I hear. It’s always good to tag with your friend, it really helps add to you chemistry

Tyson Rowle walks over to Sir Mixer and begins to stomp away at him on the ground. He picks Sir Mixer up and whips into the ropes. Sir Mixer ducks a clothesline attempt and stops behind Tyson Rowle. Sir Mixer superkicks Tyson Rowle in the jaw as he turns around. Sir Mixer drops down and begins to punch Tyson Rowle in the face over and over. Tyson Rowle kicks Sir Mixer off of him, and hops back to his feet. Sir Mixer runs at Tyson Rowle, and is met with a stiff clothesline.

Rick – Tyson Rowle hits a huge clothesline on Mixer!

Johnny – The DJ goes down! Just as he was starting to get his groove on

Tyson Rowle waits for Steel Angel to get up. When he does, Tyson Rowle picks him up and scoop slams him down to the mat. Tyson Rowle drops down and starts dropping elbows to the head of Sir Mixer. Tyson Rowle stands up and leg drops onto the face of Sir Mixer. Tyson Rowle picks up Sir Mixer and walks him over to his corner. He tags in Sean Libby. Tyson Rowle kicks Sir Mixer in the gut and forces him to sit down near the middle of the ring as Sean Libby climbs to the top rope.

Rick – Really good work by these two isolating Sir Mixer from his partner Victor Luther

Johnny – Yeah, they’re doing a great job. Looks like Tyson is about to get his first title defense if this keeps up.

Tyson Rowle grabs Sir Mixer’s arms and spreads them, so that Sean Libby has a clear shot. Sean Libby jumps off the turnbuckle and goes for a dropkick. Sir Mixer ducks down, and Sean Libby dropkicks Tyson Rowle in the chest instead. Tyson Rowle lets go of Sir Mixer and rolls out of the ring. Sir Mixer stands up and kicks Sean Libby hard in the back. Sean Libby slowly turns around, and is dropped to the ground with a DDT. Sir Mixer stand over Sean Libby and hits a big standing moonsault. He goes for the cover

Rick – What a standing moonsault by Libby!

-1-

-2-

Sir Mixer kicks out.

Johnny – Not enough though!

Sean Libby stands up and waits for Sir Mixer to do the same. When he does, Sean Libby runs at him and tries to execute a tornado DDT. Sir Mixer blocks it and slams Sean Libby’s back on his own knee. Sir Mixer slowly walks over to his corner and tags in Victor Luther, who walks over towards Sean Libby. Victor Luther picks him up, but is kicked in the gut by Sean Libby. Victor Luther doubles over as Sean Libby hits a huge flying head kick. Sean Libby drags Victor Luther over to his corner, and tags in Tyson Rowle.

Rick – Maybe Victor should have stayed in his corner

Johnny – Yeah, he doesn’t look ready to fight here at all. Big mistake tagging him in

Tyson Rowle enters the ring and begins to stomp away at Victor Luther. Sean Libby joins in and the two continue to stomp, even as the referee tells Sean Libby to get back to his corner. Sir Mixer enters the ring and runs across at Tyson Rowle, just as Sean Libby climbs onto the apron. Sean Libby reaches out and tags the back of Tyson Rowle, just before Sir Mixer clotheslines Tyson Rowle out of the ring.

Rick – Mixer takes out Tyson, and both men spill to the floor!

Johnny – But Libbeh tagged himself back in before Tyson was taken out! That means that Sean and Victor are the legal men!

Sean Libby climbs back into the ring as Sir Mixer continues to attack Tyson Rowle outside the ring. Sean Libby picks up Victor Luther and whips him into the corner. Sean Libby runs at him, but Victor Luther moves out of the way. Sean Libby continues to run up the turnbuckle and hits a moonsault on Victor Luther. Sean Libby climbs back up the turnbuckle, and stares at Sir Mixer, who is still punching Tyson Rowle in the face on the outside. Sean Libby jumps off and leg drops Victor Luther, before going for the pin.

Rick – Sean hits the Cold of Ireland! It’s all over now!

-1-

-2-

Sir Mixer stands up and looks into the ring, before sliding in.

Johnny – Unless Mixer can break it up!

-3-

The referee rings for the bell, and Sean Libby immediately rolls off of Victor Luther and rolls out of the ring, just before Sir Mixer gets to where they were.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Here are your winners. Sean Libby, and STILL the High Impact Champion, Tyson Rowle!

Rick – Libbeh and Tyson are the winners!

Johnny – Sir Mixer put up a hell of a fight, but Tyson Rowle retains his title in the end, thanks mostly to Sean Libby.

Sean Libby grabs the High Impact title and walks over to Tyson Rowle, who is slowly getting to his feet. Sean Libby hands him the title belt, and helps Tyson Rowle stand and raise it into the air. Sir Mixer stops attending to Victor Luther for a moment and stands up, staring at Sean Libby and Tyson Rowle, who celebrate as they back up the entrance ramp together.

The screen cuts backstage, where Ashley Macdonald sits on a couch, watching the show on the television. Anna Stone walks over and sits beside her.

Anna Stone
Brandon doesn’t want your company right now?

Ashley Macdonald
He said he needs to be alone to focus on the match

Anna Stone
That’s exactly what Chuck said

Ashley Macdonald
Anna, look, I know that things have been kind of difficult these past few weeks, but I hope there’s no hard feelings between the two of us. I mean, obviously you have right to hate me.

Anna Stone
I don’t hate you Ashley. Look, I was mad at first, but then I realized that there’s no point in staying angry. It is what it is. I just want this whole thing to be over.

Ashley Macdonald
Chuck told you that he’d rather break his neck than have you throw in the towel didn’t he?

Anna Stone
Yep. I assume Brandon said the same?

Ashley Macdonald
Pretty much

Both women stare at the television for a bit, not saying anything.

Anna Stone
I was thinking about the match. This isn’t between us. This is between the two of them. I don’t think there’s any need for us to get involved, is there?

Ashley Macdonald
No, not really. I wasn’t really planning to get involved, aside from giving Brandon a weapon or something if he asks

Anna Stone
Can we agree on it? No getting ourselves involved in the match? These two need to finish this themselves, and I don’t want to get in the way of that

Ashley Macdonald
Agreed. I won’t do anything if you don’t

Anna Stone smiles, and holds out her hand. Ashley Macdonald smiles feebly and shakes it, as the two girls turn back to the television. The camera cuts back to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Falls Count Anywhere match, and it is to determine the number one contender for the IWF Championship! Introducing first……

The sound of burning is heard for a few seconds then a pair of loud booming fireworks explode on the sides of the stage. The video starts playing.

I’ll tell you now you can’t win this
You’re way too slow

Dan Alexander casually walks out onto the stage.

I’ll tell you now I’m gonna take this
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?

Dan Alexander is walking down the ramp looking straight at the ring emotionless. He ignores the fans.

Heather Thompson – From Thousand Oaks California, weighing in a two hundred twenty pounds, he is a former IWF Champion, Dan Alexander!

I’ll let it show that
I’m not always hiding
Come all the way down
And watch me burn

He walks up the steps and goes through the ropes.

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

He stands in the middle of the ring looking at the entrance ramp and waiting for his opponent.

So let me know just how to take this
You’re way too cold

The music slowly fades out.

Johnny – Dan is fired up here tonight. He’s finally getting his number one contendership match that he’s waited so long for.

Rick – He’ll finally get a chance to win back that belt that Shark took from him all those months ago.

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

The curtain to the backstage area flies open, as "The Pretty Boy Assassin" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of cheers and jeers from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a living legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting to the fans, who at this time, are reaching for, and in fact touching the skin of The Boy Wonder.

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands to the air. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of joy, from the hisses of hate.

Heather Thompson - Introducing next... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... he is the self proclaimed "Pretty Boy Assassin" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HAAARRRTTTT!!!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Boy Wonder

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a jeering crowd who are at their wits end with Robbie. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards Lucinda. The fans chant hatred towards him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Rick – And how about Frank Hart announcing earlier this week that his son Robbie will be taking his place in this match?!

Johnny – Yeah, that was a move that I don’t think anyone saw coming. Frank’s a smart man, but his son? In a number one contender match? I don’t know about that.

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwfmatch006
Frank Hart Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Robbie Hart and Dan Alexander circle each other in the center of the ring. Both men reach out arms, as they tie up in the middle. Both men go down to a knee, before standing back up, each one trying to gain the upper hand. Dan Alexander pushes Robbie Hart back into the corner, and slaps him in the chest. Dan Alexander rears back and slaps him again in the chest.

Rick – Dan showing Robbie who’s boss here in the IWF

Johnny – Robbie is getting an introduction to the IWF via Dan Alexander. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the best wrestling company in the world.

Rick – You can wrestle at any other company, and be the top star there, but when it comes to IWF, there’s no place like it.

Johnny – We saw that earlier. Matt Rydell, champion in another federation, gets completely destroyed by Steel Angel

Robbie Hart blocks a slap from Dan Alexander, and ducks under a punch attempt. He pushes Dan Alexander into the corner and begins to punch him in the gut. Robbie Hart climbs onto the second rope and begins to land punch after punch to the head of Dan Alexander. Robbie Hart stops for a moment to look at the crowd. Dan Alexander pushes Robbie Hart, causing him to crash down to the mat.

Rick – Dan picking his spots, waiting for just the right moment there to knock Robbie off of the turnbuckle

Johnny – Sometimes when new guys come here, especially if they talented, it’s hard to figure them out at first, since you don’t know how they wrestle. But Dan seems to have Robbie figured out early on.

Dan Alexander walks over to Robbie Hart and kicks him hard in the side of the knee. Robbie Hart stumbles as Dan Alexander kicks him again. Dan Alexander jumps and tries to connect with a 180 degree spin kick to the jaw of Robbie Hart, who ducks under it. Robbie Hart spins around and trips Dan Alexander to the ground. He mounts Dan Alexander and begins to punch him in the face repeatedly.

Rick – Good dodge there by Robbie Hart

Johnny – He just narrowly avoided Dan’s patented LWhip

Dan Alexander grabs the foot of Robbie Hart and pulls him down to the mat. Dan Alexander spins and ends up on top of Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander passes over and locks his arms around the neck of Robbie Hart. He squeezes tightly, trying to lock out any air that Robbie Hart would try to breath. Robbie Hart slowly gets to a knee, then to his feet. He holds onto Dan Alexander and runs back into the corner, driving Dan Alexander’s spine into the turnbuckle.

Rick – Good work by Dan to keep that choke hold locked in

Johnny – But Robbie played it smart, by smashing his back into the turnbuckle. Look, he’s released the hold!

Robbie Hart spins around and kicks Dan Alexander in the stomach. He wraps his arms around the neck of Dan Alexander and lifts him up vertically over his head. Robbie Hart falls backwards, suplexing Dan Alexander. Robbie Hart spins his legs, picks Dan Alexander back up, and suplexes him again. He stands back up, still holding Dan Alexander’s head. But this time, Robbie Hart wraps both arms around Dan Alexander’s waist and throws him over his head across the ring.

Rick – Huge german suplex after a double suplex. What a combo by Robbie Hart!

Johnny – He’s taking a page out of his father’s book right there. Nice work by Robbie

Robbie Hart walks over to Dan Alexander and picks him up by the head. Robbie Hart wraps his arms around Dan Alexander’s waist again, but Dan Alexander drops an elbow onto the top of Robbie Hart’s head. Dan Alexander grabs the back of Robbie Hart’s head. Dan Alexander starts to throw big knees from the clinch. He pulls down on Robbie Hart’s head and knees him in the face, but Robbie Hart gets his hands in the way.

Rick – Robbie blocks Dan’s devastating knee to the head finisher!

Johnny – How is that his finisher? I mean, we see guys land that constantly, and I’m sure Dan’s knee is not much more powerful than say Brandon Macdonald, or Chuck Matthews.

Robbie Hart powers his way out of Dan Alexander’s clinch and shoves him back into the ropes. Dan Alexander rebounds off the ropes and is taken out with a huge clothesline. He slowly stands back up, and Robbie Hart clotheslines him back down again. Dan Alexander rolls over to the ropes and slowly pulls himself back to his feet. Robbie Hart charges at Dan Alexander, who drops down and pulls the rope down as well. Robbie Hart tumbles over the ropes and to the outside of the ring.

Rick – Dan counters and sends Robbie flying over the top rope!

Johnny – Dan slowing down some of Robbie’s momentum with that move.

Dan Alexander stands up and looks at Robbie Hart. He takes a few steps back and waits for Robbie Hart to stand up. Dan Alexander runs and dives through the ropes, tackling Robbie Hart and sending both men crashing into the crowd barrier. Both men lay outside the ring as the referee slides out and checks on both men.

Rick – Wow, what a suicide dive by Dan Alexander!

Johnny – How much damage did he do to himself though?

Dan Alexander slowly gets to his feet. He turns around to see Robbie Hart slowly getting to his feet. Dan Alexander grabs the arm of Robbie Hart and pulls him to his feet. Dan Alexander uses all of his strength, and whips Robbie Hart into the steel steps. Robbie Hart’s shoulder crashes hard into the steel steps, and he falls to the ground. Dan Alexander walks over to him and stomps on him.

Rick – Ouch, that may have separated Robbie’s shoulder!

Johnny – Dan really came to play tonight. He’s all over Robbie

Dan Alexander grabs Robbie Hart and picks him up to his feet. Dan Alexander grabs the back of his head, and begins to smash it down onto the top of the steel steps. Dan Alexander grabs Robbie Hart’s arm and smashes it into the ringpost. Dan Alexander grabs Robbie Hart’s head again, and goes to bring it down on the steel steps. Frank Hart kicks his foot backwards, and then elbows Dan Alexander in the face.

Rick – Nice counter by Robbie Hart

Johnny – But has the damage already been done with those step smashes by Dan

Dan Alexander stumbles a few steps backwards. He looks back at Robbie Hart, who is shaking out the cobwebs. Dan Alexander runs at Robbie Hart, who drops down and catches the leg of Dan Alexander, tripping him. Dan Alexander falls face first into the barrier. Robbie Hart slowly gets to his feet as Dan Alexander rolls around in pain on the ground.

Rick – Oooooh, that looked like it hurt. Maybe broke Dan’s nose

Johnny – He just went face first full speed into that barricade. Those things aren’t that soft.

Robbie Hart walks up the steel steps slowly. He walks over to the turnbuckle and begins to slowly climb up to the top rope. As he stands perched on the top rope, Dan Alexander stands up and runs towards the ring, grabbing and shaking the ropes, causing Robbie Hart to lose his balance and fall off the top rope. Robbie Hart lands hard on his back in the middle of the ring as Dan Alexander slowly climbs onto the apron.

Rick – Dan counters Robbie again! Just before he can get any kind of real momentum

Johnny – That’s why he’s so good, he can counter nearly every offensive move people have, which makes sure that his opponent never gets any momentum

Dan Alexander waits for Robbie Hart to get to his feet. When Robbie Hart does, Dan Alexander springboards himself off of the ropes and flies into the ring, taking Robbie Hart out with a flying clothesline. Dan Alexander rolls over and tries to pin Robbie Hart

Rick – Huge springboard clothesline by Dan

-1-

-2-

Robbie Hart kicks out

Johnny – Not gonna happen Dan. Robbie is no walk-over, that’s for sure

Dan Alexander stands up and begins to stomp on the downed Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander continues to stomp away, until Robbie Hart grabs Dan Alexander’s foot with his hands, and kicks the back of Dan Alexander’s leg, buckling his knee. Robbie Hart then delivers a big elbow from the bottom to the head of Dan Alexander.

Rick – Robbie counters with that big elbow

Johnny – I tell you Rick, this is a great match so far. Back and forth and back and forth

Robbie Hart slowly gets to his feet and whips Dan Alexander into the ropes. Dan Alexander rebounds and is taken to the ground with a huge dropkick by Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander slowly gets to his feet, and is dropkicked back down again. Robbie Hart grabs a hold of Dan Alexander, and sends him down hard with a huge sidewalk slam.

Rick – Nice sidewalk slam by Robbie Hart

Johnny – Can Robbie finally build up some momentum!

Robbie Hart picks up Dan Alexander and whips him into the ropes. Dan Alexander flips over the ropes and lands on his feet on the outside of the ring. Robbie Hart runs and jumps over the top rope and takes Dan Alexander out with a flying crossbody. Both men are slow to get to their feet. Robbie Hart grabs Dan Alexander and punches him in the stomach. He locks Dan Alexander’s head and begins to walk him up the entrance ramp.

Rick – Remember, this is a falls count anywhere match, so Robbie has every right to take Dan up the entrance ramp

Johnny – Dan’s not really fighting out of this headlock, you gotta wonder if he’s playing possum a bit

Robbie Hart stops when he gets the top of the stage with Dan Alexander. Robbie Hart kicks Dan Alexander in the stomach, and picks him back up onto his shoulders. Robbie Hart runs at the large metal IWF logo on the stage. Dan Alexander wraps his legs around the head of Robbie Hart, and uses the momentum to twist down and send Robbie Hart headfirst into the metal structure with a hurricanrana.

Rick – Right you are Johnny! What a hurricanrana, face first into the metal IWF logo!

Johnny – Dan is so innovative in his wrestling. He really doesn’t have any set style, he can do it all out there

Dan Alexander slowly gets to his feet. He drops down and grabs onto the arm of Robbie Hart, trying to pull it away and lock in an armbar. Robbie Hart fights it, and holds onto his arm with all his might. Dan Alexander continues to pull on the arm. Robbie Hart rolls over with it and ends up on top of Dan Alexander. He begins to drop down elbows onto the head of Dan Alexander. Robbie Hart grabs the back of Dan Alexander and picks him up. Dan Alexander releases the hold and drops down to his feet in front of Robbie Hart.

Rick – Great counter to the armbar by Robbie Hart. What a show of strength

Johnny – And a good move by Dan to release the hold and drop down, before Robbie could do anything

Robbie Hart throws a big left hook, but Dan Alexander jumps out of the way and counters with a quick right jab, sending Robbie Hart stumbling backwards towards the edge of the stage. Dan Alexander runs, jumps and twists in the air, connecting with a 180 degree spin kick to the jaw of Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander lands on his feet as Robbie Hart falls off of the edge of the stage.

Rick – Holy shit!

Johnny – Robbie just got his head kicked off the stage!

Rick – Dan Alexander hits the LWhip, and destroys Robbie Hart. Go Dan, pin him!

Dan Alexander walks to the edge of the stage. He looks down at Robbie Hart, who is laid out on his back. Dan Alexander motions to the crowd, before jumping off the stage, towards Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander keeps his elbow up, but Robbie Hart rolls out of the way as Dan Alexander comes crashing into the floor elbow first. Both men lay on their backs in pain

Rick – Wow!

Johnny – What a tactical error by Dan. Instead of hopping down and going to the pin, he tried to elbow drop Robbie.

Rick – Maybe he just wanted to make sure that he had this match put away

Robbie Hart slowly gets to his feet and holds onto the edge of the stage. Dan Alexander slowly begins to crawl towards the crowd fence, and pull himself up on it. Robbie Hart runs towards Dan Alexander and shoulder blocks him, sending both men crashing through the security fence. The fans scatter as both men fall to the ground and roll around in pain.

Rick – Shoulder block through the steel fence!

Johnny – That’s gotta hurt. I don’t envy Dan Alexander right now, I really don’t

Robbie Hart slowly gets to his feet with the help of a fan. He walks over to Dan Alexander and picks him up. Robbie Hart hooks both of Dan Alexander’s arms and drops him back to the ground with a double underhook DDT. Dan Alexander’s skull bounces off the ground and he falls to the side. Robbie Hart slowly rolls over and hooked Dan Alexander’s leg. The referee slides down and counts the pinfall

-1-

-2-

Dan Alexander kicks out.

Rick – Dan kicks out, this match will continue!

Robbie Hart stands up and reaches down to Dan Alexander, who throws his legs up and tries to trap Robbie Hart in a triangle choke. Robbie Hart has his arm blocking the choke from being fully locked in. Robbie Hart begins to use his other arm to punch Dan Alexander in the face over and over. Eventually, Dan Alexander releases Robbie Hart, and slowly rolls back up to his feet. Both men slowly circle each other.

Johnny – Good work by Robbie to keep Dan from locking in that triangle choke. If he had sank it in, this one would have been over

Dan Alexander runs and knees Robbie Hart in the stomach. He grabs his head and suplexes Robbie Hart backwards, onto the ground. He rolls over and tries to lock in the armbar again. Robbie Hart continues to fight it, holding onto his arm so that Dan Alexander cannot fully sink in the armbar. Eventually Dan Alexander releases the arm of Robbie Hart and twists it behind his back in a chickenwing style move.

Rick – Dan just can’t seem to lock in that armbar of his

Johnny – Robbie is doing a great job. He’s obviously watched Dan before, and seen how he likes to finish with that armbar, so he’s doing all he can to not let Dan get it

Robbie Hart slowly makes his way to his feet as Dan Alexander continues to hold onto his arm. Robbie Hart grabs the back of Dan Alexander’s head and tosses him over top of his own head. Dan Alexander slowly stands to his feet, as Robbie Hart runs at him and tackles him back down to the ground. He picks Dan Alexander up and brings him crashing right back down with a huge cradle piledriver. Dan Alexander goes limp on the ground. Robbie Hart stands up and climbs up the stage.

Rick – Forget Me Not by Robbie Hart!

Johnny – And just like Dan earlier, Robbie’s not going for the pinfall. He wants to add more pain and punishment.

Robbie Hart looks down at Dan Alexander, who is still laid out on the ground below him. He turns around and jumps off of the stage, twisting through the air, performing a corkscrew 450. Before he can bring his knees to the chest of Dan Alexander, the steel fence is pulled into the way by Dan Alexander. Robbie Hart’s knees smash into the metal fence, and he falls back clutching both knees.

Rick – What awareness by Dan Alexander! I thought he was done for sure!

Johnny – Robbie hits the Solution, unfortunately for him, it was onto some steel bars

Both men lay on their backs. Dan Alexander slowly crawls over to the stage edge, and begins to climb up onto the stage. Robbie Hart slowly follows him and begins to climb up as well. Dan Alexander begins to walk towards the entrance-way, and Robbie Hart runs after him. Before Robbie Hart can hit him from behind, Dan Alexander ducks down. Robbie Hart runs past Dan Alexander, who pushed Robbie Hart as hard as he can into the display screen. Robbie Hart hits it and immediately falls down to his back.

Rick – Amazing tactical work by Dan in this match, baiting Robbie into following him, and then slamming him face first into our display screen

Johnny – Dan’s always been one of the most tactical ring workers in the IWF, and tonight is no exception!

Dan Alexander waits for Robbie Hart to stand back to his feet. Dan Alexander grabs him and takes him down with a snapmare. Dan Alexander runs and kicks Robbie Hart hard in the back. Dan Alexander drops a knee right on the face of Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander picks Robbie Hart up to his feet and locks him in a two handed clinch. Dan Alexander delivers a huge knee to the head of Robbie Hart, knocking him backwards and to the ground. Dan Alexander drops down and pins Robbie Hart, who isn’t moving.

Rick – LCrusher by Dan! This one is over!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Robbie Hart lifts his shoulder.

Johnny – Are you kidding me?!

Dan Alexander stands to his feet. He drops down and tries to mount Robbie Hart, who manages to twist around and get on top. Dan Alexander sneaks out the back and grabs onto Robbie Hart’s leg and trips him to the ground. Dan Alexander runs and hits a diving elbow drop to the back of Robbie Hart’s head. Dan Alexander picks Robbie Hart up, and is kicked hard in the balls by Robbie Hart.

Rick – Low blow by Robbie keeps Dan from getting in any more offense!

Johnny – I keep forgetting that this is Robbie’s first match in IWF! He’s looking like a veteran out there

Robbie Hart grabs a hold of Dan Alexander around the waist, and picks him up, before delivering a huge gutwrench suplex to Dan Alexander. Both men lay on the stage motionless. Dan Alexander slowly stands to his feet, as Robbie Hart does the same. Dan Alexander runs towards Robbie Hart and kicks him hard in the stomach. Robbie Hart falls to his stomach. Dan Alexander limps over to the metal IWF structure. He grabs onto it, and uses it to push himself higher into the air, before he lands and stomps on the back of Robbie Hart.

Rick – Modified LPounce by Dan Alexander, right onto the spine of Robbie Hart

Johnny – Why do all of Dan’s finisher names suck?

Rick – Yeah, they are pretty terrible names

Johnny – He should change them. At least a few of them

Dan Alexander drops down and again grabs the arm of Robbie Hart. He pulls it as Robbie Hart fights to avoid the armbar. Dan Alexander pulls hard and locks in the armbar. Robbie Hart struggles to fight out, rolling over top. Dan Alexander rolls with him and continues to hold the arm. Dan Alexander pulls hard and Robbie Hart yells out in pain. He rolls over top of Dan Alexander again, and their momentum takes both men over the edge of the stage. The two men crash through a production table.

Rick – Through the table!

Johnny – Wow, both men took the brunt of that fall!

Both men lay in the wreckage of the table. The referee drops down and looks at both men. Dan Alexander rolls over and puts an arm over Robbie Hart. The referee begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

Robbie Hart barely lifts his shoulder.

Rick – What?!

Johnny – How did he kick out?!

Dan Alexander slowly gets to his feet, holding his side. He walks over to another table, and grabs a steel chair. He walks back towards Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander unfolds the chair, pulls Robbie Hart’s arm through it, and then folds it back up. Dan Alexander climbs up the stage and looks down at Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander jumps down from the stage, looking to stomp on the chair. Robbie Hart moves his arm out of the way, and Dan Alexander lands hard on the floor. He hops around in pain, as Robbie Hart slowly stands up.

Rick – Dan was looking to snap Robbie Hart’s arm with that move, but Robbie avoids it

Johnny – If he had landed that move, it would have been over for Robbie. Trying to fight an armbar with a broken arm is near impossible. That was smart by Dan, too bad it backfired on him.

Robbie Hart walks slowly over to Dan Alexander. Robbie Hart quickly locks in an inverted facelock, before lifting Dan Alexander up vertically, jumping and twisting Dan Alexander in a circle. Robbie Hart drives Dan Alexander neck first onto the steel chair. Robbie Hart slowly rolls away to his feet as Dan Alexander lays motionless on the ground.

Rick – Robbie hits A Long Look right onto the steel chair!

Johnny – Dan may have a broken neck from that one. Did you see the angle that it bent at?!

Robbie Hart stares at Dan Alexander. He drags Dan Alexander’s body over to the steel fence, and lays him on top of it. Robbie Hart climbs back up onto the stage. Robbie Hart walks over to the IWF structure, and begins to climb it. Robbie Hart stops when he gets to the top. He looks down at Dan Alexander, before jumping in the air, twisting and flipping. He lands right on the stomach of Dan Alexander, connecting the corkscrew 450 splash.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Rick – Holy shit is right.

Johnny – Robbie Hart jumped off of the IWF logo and hit The Solution! That has to be a combined height of over fifteen feet!

Robbie Hart clutches his stomach. Dan Alexander is motionless, laying half on the steel fence, shoulders on the ground. Robbie Hart rolls over to Dan Alexander and lays a hand across his chest. The ref drops down and begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and the new number one contender for the IWF Championship. Robbie Hart!

Robbie Hart slowly gets up, holding his stomach. The referee grabs his hand and raises it in the air, as the fans cheer loudly. Robbie Hart shakes himself free from the referee, and walks up to the top of the stage. Robbie Hart walks backstage quickly, as the fans continue to cheer. A medical team runs out to look at Dan Alexander, who is barely moving

Rick - He did it! Robbie Hart replaces his father in the number one contender match, and beat Dan Alexander.

Johnny - And now Robbie Hart, the IWF's newest member, already has a chance to become the IWF Champion!

The fans erupt into cheers again, as Robbie Hart appears on the very top of the set, holding his arms out to the sky. He bows a few times for the fans, who continue to cheer. The camera slowly fades to commercial
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 pm

The screen returns from commercial with the camera in Aric Voss’ locker room. Aric Voss sits in his locker room, with his agent Ian Carmichael. Aric Voss has a big smile on his face as he sits in his chair. Ian Carmichael looks worried and paces back and forth

Ian Carmichael
Aric, you did great tonight, but I’m worried about you against Steel Angel

Aric Voss doesn’t say anything, as he continues to smile from his seat.

Ian Carmichael
Are you listening to me? I don’t know if you’re ready to fight Steel Angel yet. I mean, he’s a champion, and hasn’t lost. You’ve only had a few matches, and they were against real easy competition. Maybe you shouldn’t have called him out like that

Aric Voss still says nothing

Ian Carmichael
I don’t know Aric, I’m just worried. I don’t want to see you hurt any time soon. I don’t know why you decided to confront Steel Angel like you did, but I don’t think it was a great idea

Aric Voss looks up at Ian Carmichael, still smiling.

Aric Voss
You worry too much. Relax. Everything is going to be juuuuust fine

The camera cuts back to the ring, and Heather Thompson standing in one corner

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following is an extreme rules, manager’s throw in the towel match! Introducing first…..

In this life I'm me, just sitting here alone
By the way I tried to say I'd be there for you
Walk the silent emptiness that leads me by my hands
And throw away what I don't understand as a man

Godsmack's “Love-Hate-Sex-Pain” plays through the speakers, and the crowd erupts into boos. The screen shows the face of Chuck Matthews, smiling, before a shadow passes over his face, showing only his eyes and an evil grin. Chuck himself walks out from behind the curtain, with Anna Stone by his side, eliciting a louder response from the audience.

Love-Hate-Sex-Pain
It's complicating me sometimes
This love-hate-sex-pain
It's underestimated lies

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Anna Stone hugs him tight as Chuck looks back to the the ring, and the two continue walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

Heather Thompson – From Chicago Illinois, accompanied to the ring by Anna Stone, ladies and gentlemen, Chuck Matthews![/i]

Don't you worry please
Don't you leave me
Because I surely slip away
Through love, hate, sex, and pain
I fall away
Into love, hate, sex, and pain

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Chuck Matthews hops down and hugs Anna tightly, before saying a few words to her.

Johnny – This match is going to be off the charts!

Rick – This could potentially be even more exciting than the main event. And there isn’t even titles involved in this one!

Johnny – Just two men, and their personal relationships.

The lights in the arena go out, and Beast and the Harlot begins to play over the loudspeakers. Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald walk out from backstage, smiling as the crowd boos. Brandon Macdonald holds his fist up

This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence,
There's more than meets the eye round here, look to the waters of the deep.
A city of evil.

Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald continue to walk down the entrance ramp, soaking in the crowd. Brandon pretends to high five some fans, then laughs and walks back to the middle of the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And introducing his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Ashley Macdonald, ladies and gentlemen, Brandon Macdonald!

There sat a seven-headed beast, ten horns raised from his head.
Symbolic woman sits on his throne, but hatred strips her and leaves her naked.
The Beast and the Harlot.

Brandon Macdonald slides into the ring and walks to the center. He holds his arms out, motioning for the crowd to get louder. He smirks as they continue to boo him.

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit,
every filthy bird and makes us drink
the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.

Brandon Macdonald walks back to his corner where Ashley Macdonald stands, smiling. He grabs her and starts to make out with her, before flipping the booing crowd off. He stops, and turns around to get ready for his match.

Rick – Well, it looks like Brandon is ready for this match

Johnny – We heard earlier, both girls said that Chuck and Brandon said they’d rather break their necks than lose this match

Rick – I guess we’re about to see if that’s true here!

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwfextremerules
[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews and Brandon Macdonald circle each other in the middle of the ring. Brandon Macdonald throws a head kick, but Chuck Matthews ducks under it. Chuck Matthews runs at Brandon Macdonald and backs him into the corner. Chuck Matthews begins to throw elbows and knees to the body of Brandon Macdonald, as he is stuck in his corner. Brandon Macdonald shoves Chuck Matthews off of him, and charges at him.

Rick – Chuck Matthews in control at the start of this match

Johnny – Last week we saw these two fight in a tag match, where they spent much of the time fighting one on one. Now they get to actually fight against one another.

Chuck Matthews ducks under Brandon Macdonald’s clothesline attempt. He spins around and kicks out the legs of Brandon Macdonald, knocking him to the ground. Chuck Matthews quickly mounts Brandon Macdonald and begins to punch him hard in the face. Brandon Macdonald bucks his hips and rolls underneath Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald flips back up to his feet and charges at Chuck Matthews, clotheslining him to the ground.

Rick – Brandon uses a big clothesline to slow Chuck down a bit

Johnny – Good work by Brandon. You never want to let Chuck Matthews build up a head of steam

Brandon Macdonald picks up Chuck Matthews and lifts him onto his shoulder. Brandon Macdonald walks around the ring before slamming Chuck Matthews down hard to the mat. Brandon Macdonald grabs Chuck Matthews’ leg and begins to twist it, before kicking the side of the knee hard. Brandon Macdonald begins to stomp on the head of Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald stops and slides out of the ring and begins to look underneath.

Rick – Looks like Brandon’s already decided to look for some toys

Johnny – And why not? This is an extreme rules match, and the only way to win is to have your opponent’s towel thrown in.

Rick – And you aren’t going to do that by just wrestling.

Johnny – Exactly. The more pain and punishment you inflict, the greater the chance of winning the match

Brandon Macdonald pulls out a steel chair, before sliding back in the ring. Anna Stone throws Chuck Matthews a small lead pipe, unseen by Brandon Macdonald. Chuck Matthews slowly stands up, and Brandon Macdonald walks towards him. Chuck Matthews hits Brandon Macdonald in the head with the pipe. Brandon Macdonald drops the chair, and clutches his head. Chuck Matthews grabs a hold of Brandon Macdonald’s neck and DDT’s him onto the steel chair.

Rick – Brandon brings the chair, Chuck gets to use it to his advantage

Johnny – The ultimate opportunist is Chuck Matthews. What a DDT onto that chair

Rick – I’ve got a feeling that this is only the beginning

Chuck Matthews grabs the steel chair and begins to smash it across the back of Brandon Macdonald over and over. Brandon Macdonald clutches at his back as Chuck Matthews stares over at Ashley Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet as Chuck Matthews holds the chair up high. Brandon Macdonald kicks Chuck Matthews in the stomach before Chuck Matthews can smash Brandon Macdonald with the chair. Brandon Macdonald jumps up and dropkicks the chair, sending it crashing into Chuck Matthews face.

Rick – And now Brandon kicks the chair into Chuck’s face!

Johnny – Good reversal by Brandon, he was just getting pounded with that chair by Chuck

Brandon Macdonald drops down and grabs a hold of Chuck Matthews arm, and locks him in an arm bar. Brandon Macdonald cranks on the hold as Chuck Matthews struggles to escape. Anna Stone reaches into her purse and throws Chuck Matthews a spray can. Chuck Matthews grabs the can, points it towards Brandon Macdonald’s eyes, and sprays it. Brandon Macdonald immediately lets go of the hold and stands up, trying to wipe his eyes.

Rick – Did Chuck just pepper spray Brandon?!

Johnny – I think so! It’s all legal here!

Chuck Matthews stands up as Brandon Macdonald is trying to clear his vision. Chuck Matthews runs at him and hits a huge spear. Brandon Macdonald falls to the ground and rolls around in pain. Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring and goes underneath. He and Anna Stone pull out two tables, and slide one of them into the ring. Anna Stone sets a table up on the outside, while Chuck Matthews sets one up on the inside. Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet, and Chuck Matthews walks over to him.

Rick – It’s rare to see Chuck hit a Hollywood Impact that fast

Johnny – Yeah, but that’s not the kind of move that will make Ashley throw in the towel. Now these tables, that’s the right idea.

Chuck Matthews grabs Brandon Macdonald by the head and tries to lift him up for a suplex, which would drop him onto the table. Brandon Macdonald blocks it, and holds onto the ropes. Chuck Matthews tries to lift him up again, but to no avail. Brandon Macdonald quickly bounces and picks Chuck Matthews up vertically over his head, before suplexing him backwards over the top rope. Chuck Matthews crashes to the ground outside the ring.

Rick – Brandon with a suplex reversal!

Johnny – Great ring presence. Saves himself from going through a table, and throws Chuck to the ring floor outside.

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet inside the ring, as Chuck Matthews pulls himself up with the announce table. Brandon Macdonald bounces off the ropes and runs towards Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald springboards off of the ropes and twists in the air, connecting with a flying crossbody that takes both him and Chuck Matthews to the floor. Both men lay there for a while, before slowly starting to stand up.

Rick – Both men down thanks to Brandon’s flying crossbody, what a move!

Johnny – It’s rare that we see Brandon pull off something like that. He’s usually a more technical guy, but in a match like this, he needs to pull out all the stops.

Brandon Macdonald crawls over to the ring steps and pulls himself up. Chuck Matthews again uses the announcer’s table to stand up. Brandon Macdonald runs at Chuck Matthews, who grabs ahold of one of the monitors on the table, and smashes Brandon Macdonald in the face with it. Brandon Macdonald falls down and clutches his face, while blood begins to pour out. Chuck Matthews again looks across at Ashley Macdonald, who does nothing.

Rick – Wow, look at the blood pour from Brandon’s face. That was a solid shot from our monitor right there by Chuck

Johnny – Brandon’s forehead has been known to get cut open easily from his time in the UFC, but this looks pretty bad.

Chuck Matthews grabs Brandon Macdonald and rolls him into the ring. Brandon Macdonald crawls over to the corner, and Chuck Matthews moves to the opposite one. Chuck Matthews motions for Brandon Macdonald to stand. When he does, Chuck Matthews charges and goes for another spear. Brandon Macdonald vaults over Chuck Matthews, who instead spears the ringpost. Chuck Matthews rolls around on the mat, clutching his shoulder.

Rick – Ouch, Chuck just went and tackled a ringpost!

Johnny – Yeah, you aren’t going to win that battle Chuck. But nice try. Points for effort I guess.

Brandon Macdonald motions to Ashley Macdonald. She looks under the ring and pulls out a large pane of glass. Brandon Macdonald grabs the steel chair and jams it in between the middle and top rope in one of the corners. He then grabs the pane of glass and leans it in the same corner. Brandon Macdonald wipes blood out of his face and walks over to Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald picks him up to his feet, and uses all his strength to whip Chuck Matthews into the corner. Chuck Matthews smashes headfirst through the glass and into the chair.

Rick – Jesus Christ!

Johnny – I have a feeling that the fans will be chanting that all match

Rick – Look at Chuck’s face! It’s a bloody mess

Chuck Matthews collapses as shards of broken glass fall all around him. Blood begins to pour from a large gash on his head. Brandon Macdonald walks over to Chuck Matthews and picks him up. Brandon Macdonald grabs Chuck Matthews by the waist, and german suplexes him to the center of the ring. Brandon Macdonald walks over to Chuck Matthews, who grabs the lead pipe and smashes it into the side of Brandon Macdonald’s knee. Chuck Matthews grabs a hold of Brandon Macdonald’s leg and pulls, taking him to the ground.

Rick – Chuck somehow manages to stop Brandon by using that lead pipe from earlier

Johnny – I think these guys are going to pass out from blood loss before anyone can actually win

Chuck Matthews stands up and begins to wrap Brandon Macdonald’s legs around his own. Chuck Matthews twists his body, and locks in a sharpshooter. Chuck Matthews cranks on the lock, as Brandon Macdonald screams in pain. He shakes his head at Ashley Macdonald, yelling at her to not throw in the towel. Chuck Matthews applies more pressure to the leg lock. Brandon Macdonald motions for Ashley Macdonald to throw him something.

Rick – Brandon can’t tap out here, and he refuses to let Ashley throw in the towel.

Johnny – But good move, he wants her to give him something, and Chuck can’t see behind him, so he has no idea what’s going on

Ashley Macdonald reaches under the ring and slides Brandon Macdonald a cat o’ nine tails whip. Chuck Matthews can’t see as Brandon Macdonald grabs the whip, reaches around behind him, and brings it down hard across the chest of Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald whips him again quickly, and Chuck Matthews releases the sharpshooter. Brandon Macdonald stands up and limps towards Chuck Matthews, who rolls out of the ring.

Rick – Shades of Corey Casey!

Johnny – The cat o’ nine tails strikes again. Poor poor Chuck

Brandon Macdonald drops the whip and slides out of the ring after Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald grabs a hold of Chuck Matthews and smashes his bloody head onto the Spanish announce table. Brandon Macdonald throws Chuck Matthews onto the table, and climbs up himself. Brandon Macdonald lifts Chuck Matthews up and sets him up for a flip piledriver. Chuck Matthews powers out of the hold, and flips Brandon Macdonald backwards over his head. Brandon Macdonald crashes through the other announce table, as Chuck Matthews falls to his knees.

Rick – You were right Johnny. And I agree with them too

Johnny – What a reversal by Chuck! I think Brandon may have landed on our other monitor here.

Chuck Matthews slowly gets to his feet, and walks over towards the table that Anna Stone set up earlier. He positions it away from the ring more, and then walks over to the ringsteps. He goes underneath them, and grabs a bag. Chuck Matthews dumps hundreds of thumbtacks all over the table. Chuck Matthews begins to spread them evenly over the table, as Brandon Macdonald gets to his feet. Brandon Macdonald stumbles over and grabs the ring bell. He charges as Chuck Matthews turns around, and smashes the bell into the face of Chuck Matthews.

Rick – Ringbell to the face! Chuck never saw it coming

Johnny – He was too busy setting up that tack table. And now it looks like Brandon’s going to use that against him.

Chuck Matthews goes limp and crumples to the mat. Brandon Macdonald lifts him up and places Chuck Matthews on the tack covered table. Brandon Macdonald reaches under the ring, and pulls out a steel chair, and some barbed wire. Brandon Macdonald places the barbed wire on the chest of Chuck Matthews, and then lays the chair over top. Brandon Macdonald walks over and climbs up the ring steps and up to the top rope. He stares at Anna Stone, who shakes her head. Brandon Macdonald shrugs and jumps off the top rope, backflipping and landing on top of the chair, driving the barbed wire into the chest of Chuck Matthews, and snapping the tack covered table in half.

“HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK”

Rick – Well they changed it up appropriately. Did you see that Johnny?!

Johnny – Death From Above by Brandon Macdonald, onto a steel chair, which was resting on barbed wire, sending Chuck Matthews crashing through a table covered in tacks. This isn’t a wrestling match, it’s a god damn horror film!

Both men lay in the wreckage, as the referee checks on them both. Brandon Macdonald slowly pulls himself out of the mess, and stumbles over to the ring. He walks across from the announce table, and goes under the ring. He pulls the ladder out and positions it so that one end is on the ropes, one is on the announce table, making a bridge between the two. Brandon Macdonald walks back and picks up Chuck Matthews.

Rick – Brandon has even more bad intentions in mind right here

Johnny – The ladder bridge has never EVER led to anything good for anyone.

Brandon Macdonald lifts Chuck Matthews up on his shoulder and carries his bloody body over to the announce table. Chuck Matthews’ chest and back are covered in blood from the tiny cuts caused by the wire and tacks. Brandon Macdonald lays Chuck Matthews down on the ladder, then walks across it to the ring. Brandon Macdonald climbs onto the turnbuckle again, and motions to Anna Stone. She just turns away. Brandon Macdonald backflips again, but Chuck Matthews rolls off the ladder.

Rick – Chuck moved, and Brandon can’t stop himself!

Johnny – He can’t even see yet! He’s going to crash into the ladder!

Brandon Macdonald smashes chest first into the ladder, causing it to snap in half. Brandon Macdonald falls down and lays on the ground, as Chuck Matthews lays beside him. Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald look at each other, but neither shows any intention of throwing in the towel. Both men slightly move, but neither seems close to standing up.

“THIS IS AWESOME” “THIS IS AWESOME”

Rick – I’m not sure I’d call this awesome. These are two people in there!

Johnny – They agreed to this match Rick, it’s their own choice.

Rick – Johnny, Brandon just broke a ladder in half with his chest! Imagine how that feels

Johnny – I don’t want to

Rick - Exactly

Chuck Matthews slowly gets to his feet. He falls over and grabs onto the ring ropes, and pulls himself into the ring. Brandon Macdonald begins to stir, as Chuck Matthews motions for Anna Stone to get him something. Anna Stone goes under the ring and pulls out an industrial stapler. She slides it to Chuck Matthews, who picks it up. He walks over as Brandon Macdonald is sliding into the ring, and kicks him in the stomach. Chuck Matthews grabs the head of Brandon Macdonald and looks at Ashley Macdonald. She turns around so that she doesn’t have to look.

Rick – Oh god, please no

Johnny – That’s a fucking stapler!

Chuck Matthews holds Brandon Macdonald, and staples him in the head three times. Brandon Macdonald falls to the mat clutching his head, as Chuck Matthews throws the stapler at him. Chuck Matthews bends down and picks Brandon Macdonald up and throws him in the corner. Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring, grabs the ring steps, and then slides back in. Chuck Matthews stares at Brandon Macdonald. He runs and tries to smash the steps into the face of Brandon Macdonald, who ducks down and avoids it.

Rick – I can’t believe this match is still going

Johnny – At this rate, Anna and Ashley won’t have any man left to love after this match.

Chuck Matthews swings the ringsteps into the corner. His momentum causes him to run into the steps himself, and he falls backwards. Brandon Macdonald picks up the ring steps and leans on the ropes for support. Chuck Matthews slowly stands back up, and Brandon Macdonald throws the steps at his head, knocking Chuck Matthews to the ground. Brandon Macdonald slides out of the ring and pulls out a package of fluorescent light tubes.

Rick – I do not like where this is going.

Johnny – Hey, come on Rick, lighten up. They’ll be fine. Those are just light tubes

Brandon Macdonald slowly slides into the ring, and lays ten light tubes in a row on the ground. Brandon Macdonald lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, and limps over to the light tubes. Brandon Macdonald positions Chuck Matthews in front of them, before grabbing his head and jumping up in the air, flipping backwards, and driving Chuck Matthews’ back through the light tubes with a sonjay cutter. Chuck Matthews clutches his back as shards of glass stick in it.

Rick – No Mercy onto the light tubes! Look at Chuck’s back!

Johnny – Brandon seems to be in control right now, but Anna still shows no sign of throwing in the towel

Brandon Macdonald picks up Chuck Matthews and whips him into the corner. Brandon Macdonald walks over and climbs onto the second rope, over top of Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald begins to punch Chuck Matthews in the face, right on his cuts. He stops for a moment and looks at Anna Stone. Chuck Matthews uses the break to grab onto Brandon Macdonald’s legs. Chuck Matthews runs forward and powerbombs Brandon Macdonald right down onto the shards of broken glass.

Rick – A powerbomb onto the broken glass! Brandon is fucked!

Johnny – Chuck is just as fucked as Brandon. These two were both fucked the minute they agreed to this match

Brandon Macdonald sits up in pain, trying to brush the broken glass from his back. Blood begins to trickle out. Chuck Matthews bounces off the ropes and kicks Brandon Macdonald in the head. Chuck Matthews leans out of the ropes, and Anna Stone hands him a baseball bat. Chuck Matthews grabs the bat, and walks over to Brandon Macdonald. Chuck Matthews stares at Ashley Macdonald. Without breaking eye contact, he swings the bat and smashes in into Brandon Macdonald’s side.

Rick – Home run with Brandon’s ribs!

Johnny – Internal injures for the win.

Chuck Matthews continues to smash Brandon Macdonald with the bat, as Ashley Macdonald covers her mouth and turns away from the action. Chuck Matthews kicks him in the gut and rolls Brandon Macdonald out of the ring. Chuck Matthews slides out and goes under the ring, pulling out some rope. He ties one end of the one rope to Brandon Macdonald’s arm, and the other end to the ringpost. Chuck Matthews does the same to Brandon Macdonald’s other arm. Brandon Macdonald is stuck, arms spread wide, head hanging down, as blood pours from his back and head.

Rick – Chuck just tied Brandon up, spread out, to the side of the ring. What does he have in mind?

Johnny – Knowing Chuck, something ridiculous

Chuck Matthews starts to walk up the entrance ramp, towards the stage. Chuck Matthews walks off to the side and disappears for a moment. Brandon Macdonald slowly begins to come to, and realizes that he’s stuck. Suddenly, a car driven by Chuck Matthews drives around the side and onto the top of the entrance ramp. Brandon Macdonald looks up and sees Chuck Matthews staring at him from the car. Ashley Macdonald moves towards Brandon Macdonald, but he yells at her to stay back.

Rick – Someone stop this goddamn match!

Johnny – For once I agree with you Rick. That’s a fucking car!

Rick – He’s going to murder Brandon!

Chuck Matthews begins to accelerate down the ramp towards Brandon Macdonald. As the car comes flying towards the ring, Brandon Macdonald jumps and uses the ropes to pull himself up to the top of the ring ropes. Chuck Matthews crashes the car hard into the side of the ring, just missing Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – Oh my god, I can’t even watch

Johnny – That came within inches of potentially ending Brandon’s life. Chuck is one fucked up dude

Brandon Macdonald pulls hard on the rope, and manages to rip the rope attached to his right arm off the turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews gets out of the car and slowly sides into the ring. Brandon Macdonald runs and tries to clotheslines Chuck Matthews with the rope attached to his left hand. Chuck Matthews ducks under it and turns around, runs at Brandon Macdonald and spears him hard to the mat.

Rick – Hollywood Impact!

Johnny – Compared to what we’ve seen so far in this match, that was like seeing someone breath

Chuck Matthews slides outside of the ring and goes underneath the ring. He pulls out a huge barbed wire covered board. He slides it into the ring, and leans it into the corner. Chuck Matthews slides back outside the ring, and comes back in holding a large bucket. Chuck Matthews dumps gasoline all over the barbed wire board, before lighting a match, and tossing it on the board.

Rick – Sweet jesus fuck

Johnny – That didn’t even make sense and I agree!

Chuck Matthews walks over to Brandon Macdonald and tries to whip him into the flaming barbed wire board. Brandon Macdonald blocks the whip, and then shoves Chuck Matthews as hard as he can towards the board. Chuck Matthews stops himself a foot away from hitting the board. He turns around, and is speared into the flaming board of barbed wire by Brandon Macdonald. Both men roll out of the ring, rolling around in pain from the fire and wire.

“HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK”

Rick – Brandon Macdonald hits the Hollywood Impact on Chuck! Sweet irony

Johnny – And it was through a fucking flaming barbed wire board!

Rick – This is sick. Just sick. I’m going to throw up if this keeps going

Brandon Macdonald pulls himself up to his knees with the guardrail. His entire body is red from blood. He tries to stand up but can’t. Instead, he just walks from his knees towards the ring. He grabs the gasoline tank from inside the ring, and pulls it out with him. He crawls around the outside of the ring, right past Ashley Macdonald, who can’t bring herself to look. Brandon Macdonald pulls himself up on the car, and begins to dump gasoline all over the outside and inside of the car. Brandon Macdonald opens up the hood and pours gasoline in there as well.

Rick – He is not doing what I think he is.

Johnny – Someone get those fans back! He’s going to light that car on fire!

Brandon Macdonald grabs a match from his pocket, lights it, and tosses it on the car, before stumbling and falling around the other side of the ring, out of the way. The car immediately bursts into flames, as all the fans near the car scramble to get further away.

Rick – Hit the deck!

BOOOOOOOOOM!

A massive flame shoots into the sky, as parts of the car fly off to the side. Security pushes fans back further away, keeping them out of the way. The car continues to burn, flames slowly getting smaller however.

Johnny – Is it safe to get up yet?

Rick – I really, really hope that no one was hurt from that.

Johnny – Rick, let’s take a moment to think about what just happened. Brandon Macdonald blew up a fucking car, in the middle of an arena packed with people

Rick – He’s lost so much blood that he’s completely delusional. Look at his body! It’s completely red

Brandon Macdonald walks over to the car and stares at it. He looks into the ring as Chuck Matthews slowly slides in. Chuck Matthews body is the exact same crimson colour as Brandon Macdonald’s. Both men have cuts all over their faces, back, chest and arms. Brandon Macdonald wipes blood from his eyes, and feels one of the staples above his eyebrow. Brandon Macdonald hops onto the ring apron.

Rick – This match needs to be stopped soon. I’m serious. Someone’s going to be killed.

Johnny – Anna. Ashley. Throw in the fucking towel!

Brandon Macdonald waits for Chuck Matthews to stand. Brandon Macdonald springboards himself up to the top rope, as Chuck Matthews uses the last bit of energy he has to run and jump at Brandon Macdonald. As Brandon Macdonald is bouncing off the top rope, Chuck Matthews spears Brandon Macdonald in mid air. Both men fly backwards and crash down onto the flaming car. Both men immediately roll off the car and begin to roll around on the ground, putting out any fire on their clothes or bodies.

Rick – I think the fans are actually stunned silent

Johnny – That, or they think that Brandon and Chuck are legitimately dead. Which they might be.

Rick – That car was on fire. And Chuck just speared Brandon in midair, onto the burning car. How are they not dead?!

Johnny – I’m going to throw in the towel soon if Anna or Ashley doesn’t

Both men eventually stop rolling around and just lay on their backs. Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald run over to the men and begin to wipe their faces with the towels. The two girls look at each other and nod, before both waving their towels around in the air.

Rick – Thank god.

Johnny – Finally!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, as per the throwing in the towel stipulation, the result of this match is a draw!

Neither men move as they continue to get attended to by Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald. The girls try to wipe as much blood off of the faces of Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews. Suddenly, the lights in the arena go out.

Rick – Oh my god, you can’t be serious

Johnny – Not now!

When the lights turn back on Death-Angel is standing right above Chuck Matthews. He reaches down and picks Chuck Matthews up. Anna Stone stands up and begins to yell at Death-Angel, who grabs her by the throat and chokeslams her.

Rick – Fuck you DA, you don’t chokeslam women!

Johnny – Especially attractive ones!

Ashley Macdonald stands up and runs over to Anna Stone. She looks back at Death-Angel and walks over to him. She starts talking to Death-Angel, but he doesn’t listen and instead chokeslams her as well. Death-Angel turns back to Chuck Matthews. He grabs a hold of Chuck Matthews, and picks him up over his head, before throwing him down on the steel steps.

Rick – Oh good god DA, stop! You’re going to kill Chuck!

Johnny – I can’t bear to watch this anymore.

Death Angel grabs Chuck Matthews’ head and places it on the steel steps. Death-Angel reaches into the ring and grabs a steel chair. He takes aim, before bringing it down hard on the head of Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel continues to smash Chuck Matthews head between the steel chair and the steel ring steps. Death-Angel picks Chuck Matthews up on his shoulder, and walks up onto the steel steps. Death-Angel jumps and piledrives Chuck Matthews onto the steel steps.

Rick – Syco Driver onto the steel steps

Chuck Matthews crumples to the floor in a bloody broken heap. Death Angel stares at the body of Chuck Matthews, before raising his arms to the sky. Death Angel places the chair over the head of Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel climbs into the ring, up the turnbuckle, and looks down at Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel jumps off and just lands with all his weight on the steel chair and Chuck Matthews head.

Rick - …….oh my god

The lights go out, and when they come back on, Death-Angel is gone. Anna Stone slowly crawls over to Chuck Matthews, and Ashley Macdonald slowly crawls to Brandon Macdonald. Anna Stone motions for help from backstage, as Chuck Matthews is not moving whatsoever. Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald slowly crawl over towards Chuck Matthews, as a ton of medical staff rush down with two stretchers.

Johnny – Finally! You’re only about thirty minutes late with those stretchers.

They begin to clear Brandon Macdonald, Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald away from Chuck Matthews as the staff begins to stabilize his neck and spine. They lift Chuck Matthews onto the stretcher, and begin to wheel him up the entrance ramp. Brandon Macdonald leans on both Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald as they walk up behind the stretcher as Fallout cuts backstage to Corey Casey’s locker room.

Corey Casey is pacing back and forth, with his IWF title on his shoulder. Suddenly, he picks up a chair and throws it across the locker room. He begins to smash another chair into his own face, before running and headbutting the wall.

Corey Casey
[b]
RAAAAAAWWRG

Corey Casey starts kicking more things in his locker room, before smashing the door with his head and opening it, and walking towards the entrance. As the camera cuts back to the ring, still stained in blood. The burning car has been put out and moved up and out of the way, as the crew continues to clean up around the ring.

Heather Thompson – The following match is a street fight! For the IWF Championship, introducing first…

Rick – Why are they starting this match so soon!? Let them clean up around the ring first!

The entire arena is suddenly plunged into darkness

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep DIVING DOWN THE HOLE!

Red pyro erupts from the stage as two red spotlights turn on. The two red spotlights are pointed at a man wearing a hooded robe standing in the middle of the stage, amongst all the pyro, holding his arms out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose. The IWF World Heavyweight Championship hangs from his right hand

You can't face your broken promise
Our ties have come undone
I will not be used to be battered and abused
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses
Your lies fool no one
Your magic white rabbit
Your white room straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road
We follow like Alice

The hooded and robbed figure reaches up and pulls down his hood, revealing the wicked smile of “The Lord” Corey Casey. The Lord has black paint smeared under his eyes and his eyes are a cold blue as they shine in the darkness.

You can't offer your poison to me
In your kingdom of filth
White Rabbit
Straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

“The Lord” Corey Casey slings the IWF World Heavyweight Championship over his right shoulder as he slowly walks through the pyro and begins making his way down the entrance ramp. The people on either side of the isle boo him violently, but “The Lord” simply tunes them out. Hatred and anger burn in his eyes as he slowly climbs up the steel ring steps

Heather Thompson – The IWF Champion of the world…Corey Casey!

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

“The Lord” Corey Casey enters the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. “The Lord” takes off his robe, revealing that the word “SACRIFICE” is written on his chest. Corey Casey grabs the IWF World Heavyweight Title and holds it high in the air

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
Diving down the hole

“The Lord” Corey Casey climbs down from the turnbuckle and sits down in the corner. He places the IWF Title in his lap and hangs his head as he awaits his opponent, a look of anger burning brightly in his eyes…

Johnny – Corey Casey has completely lost it here tonight

Rick – Did you see him in his locker room? He’s going crazy

Johnny – Like, completely insane.

Four Rusted Horses by Marilyn Manson begins to play over the loudspeakers and VVR’s video package begins to play on the jumbotron. Corey Casey stares at the entrance ramp, waiting for VVR to come out. VVR hops over the crowd barrier behind Corey Casey, holding a sledgehammer. He slides into the ring, and as Corey Casey turns around, VVR bashes him in the stomach with the sledgehammer

Rick – Vinnie with the attack from behind!

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Mainevent
Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Iwfstreetfight

[Ding Ding Ding!]

VVR smashes the sledgehammer into the back of Corey Casey. VVR grabs the hammer, and brings it down hard on the head of Corey Casey, and continues to smash it down on him. VVR stops and stares down at Corey Casey, who is not moving on the mat. VVR slides outside the ring and grabs two steel chairs from the workers who are still cleaning up. VVR slides back into the ring with the chairs.

Rick – Vinnie Van Rose surprised Corey from behind, and now is in complete control here

Johnny – Corey Casey hasn’t even had a chance to move, and it doesn’t look like he will any time soon.

VVR puts a chair underneath the head of Corey Casey. He slams Corey Casey’s face onto the chair. VVR rears back, and smashes the other chair onto the back of Corey Casey’s head, crunching it between both chairs with a con-chair-to. VVR continues to smash Corey Casey in the head with the chair, until blood begins to pour out of the face of Corey Casey.

Rick – Corey’s getting his skull flattened by Vinnie and that steel chair!

Johnny – Look, you can even see the blood just leaking out. Vinnie is going to pound it all out until there’s nothing left.

Rick – Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve just received word that Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews have both been taken to the local hospital. No word on their conditions yet

Johnny – We all hope that they’re both okay

VVR picks Corey Casey up and lifts him onto his shoulder. VVR runs towards the ropes, and powerslams Corey Casey over the top rope and out onto the ring floor. Corey Casey’s back bounces off the floor, and he begins to writhe around in pain. VVR slides out of the ring, and throws Corey Casey onto the Spanish announce table. VVR picks Corey Casey up, and hits a huge pumphandle reverse piledriver, sending Corey Casey skull first through the announce table.

Rick – Holy fuck, not the other announce table!

Johnny – The modified Southern Sledgehammer through a table. I think Corey is out cold!

VVR stands up and smiles. He grabs Corey Casey and rolls him into the ring. VVR walks over to grab the IWF Championship. He grabs it and puts it on his shoulder as he climbs into the ring. VVR runs at Corey Casey, who is pulling himself to his feet, and smashes him in the head with title belt. Corey Casey falls hard to the ground and does not move. VVR sets up a chair, and sits down in it, staring at Corey Casey. VVR leans down and picks Corey Casey up onto his shoulder. VVR runs and powerslams Corey Casey right onto the unfolded steel chair.

Rick – Southern sledgehammer onto the chair! After being hit with his own title belt. Corey Casey is out

Johnny – He’s out cold. Completely.

Rick – Vinnie didn’t even let him get a single move in

Johnny – He surprised a very emotional and insane Corey Casey from the beginning, and never let up.

VVR walks over to Corey Casey and places one foot on his chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and the NEW IWF Champion of the world! Vincent Van Rose!

VVR grabs the title belt and holds it up high in the air as the crowd cheers. He climbs onto a turnbuckle and poses for the crowd again. Suddenly, the lights begin to dim in the arena. A man wearing a large grim reaper robe begins to slowly walk down the entrance ramp towards the ring. He climbs the ring steps and steps into the ring as VVR stares at the man.

Rick – Who the fuck is this?!

The lights slowly come up, as the man slowly takes off his hood, revealing the smirking face of Brenton Cyrus.

Johnny – WHAT?!

Rick – IT CAN’T BE!

Johnny – It is! Brenton Cyrus!

Rick – He died! In this very ring! We all saw it!

Johnny – Either that’s Brenton Cyrus, and he didn’t die, or he is a zombie.

Rick – Maybe he’ll use his zombie powers to eat Vinnie and make him a zombie too.

Johnny – And then they’ll all eat everyone else in the IWF and become zombies too right? Until there are only zombies in the IWF?

Rick – Yeah, that is a stupid idea, you’re right

Brenton Cyrus walks over to VVR and nods his head. VVR slides out of the ring and goes underneath it to look for something. Brenton Cyrus walks over to Corey Casey and picks him up. Brenton Cyrus grabs Corey Casey around the waist and spinebusters him to the ground, before beginning to stomp on him repeatedly. VVR slides into the ring with a chainsaw and a tank of gasoline. He begins to cut a hole in the ring with the chainsaw.

Rick – This does not look promising for Corey Casey. Vinnie’s got his signature chainsaw

Johnny – And Brenton Cyrus is annihilating the man who supposedly killed him all those months ago!

Brenton Cyrus picks Corey Casey up and lifts him onto his shoulders. He walks near the hole, and throws Corey Casey up, kneeing him in the face as he comes down with a vicious go to sleep. Corey Casey falls down near the hole, as VVR pours gasoline all over and around it, before dropping a match inside, causing the entire hole to burst into flames.

Rick – Here we go! This is the end of Corey Casey!

Johnny – Corey Casey is fucked!

Corey Casey slowly gets to his hands and knees. Brenton Cyrus takes a few steps back, before running and punting Corey Casey hard in the skull. The momentum of the shot causes Corey Casey to fall down the hole and into the flames.

Rick – Re-awakening by Brenton Cyrus! Down goes Corey

Johnny – Right into the flaming hole. Something tells me that’s the last time we’ll see Corey Casey for a while.

Rick – He could be dead! He just got punt kicked into a flaming hole. Who knows how much fire is down there

Johnny – Goodbye Corey Casey. It was nice knowing you. Not really, but you know what I mean.

Brenton Cyrus walks over to VVR, who is staring down the flaming hole. Brenton Cyrus grabs the arm of VVR, and holds it up in the air. The two men turn around to the other side, and Brenton Cyrus again raises VVR’s hand. VVR celebrates with the title, before Brenton Cyrus spins him around and drops him with a massive cutter.

Rick – Epiphany out of nowhere by Cyrus!

Johnny – Vinnie didn’t even see it coming!

Brenton Cyrus stares down at VVR, and then back at the hole in the ring. Brenton Cyrus picks up VVR’s title, and does his God pose while holding the title belt. As he does this, the lights in the arena go out. All that can be seen is the large flames coming from the hole in the canvas.

Rick – Again!? Are you kidding me?!

A large figure can be seen climbing out of the hole and standing behind Brenton Cyrus. As the lights turn back on, the man behind Brenton Cyrus is revealed to be Death-Angel. As Brenton Cyrus slowly begins to turn around, the flames in the hole shoot up extremely high, and the arena is plunged into darkness again. Suddenly, the flames begin to get sucked back down the hole, until the vanish completely. As the lights turn back on, the fire in the hole is gone, and so is Death-Angel.

Johnny – What the hell was that all about?!

Rick – I don’t know, but what an insane ending to an even more insane pay-per-view!

Johnny – Tune in to Battlegrounds next week! The Battle for the Briefcase Tournament begins! And hopefully, we’ll have updates on the conditions of Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews.

Rick – Don’t forget we’re entering a new reign here in the IWF. The reign of Vincent Van Rose as IWF Champion!

Brenton Cyrus turns around, stares at VVR and holds the title belt in the air, before sarcastically tossing it towards him as the pay-per-view goes off the air.

Copyright 2011
All Rights Reserved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: September 25th, 2011
Page 1 of 1