Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 pm

So...it's once again time for all of the admins to ask you, the ladies and gents of the IWF Roster...

How'd we do writing the show?!

Now, that being said...DON'T BE AN INGRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave only constructive feedback please. Don't leave selfish ETA laden feedback where you shit on everything the admins have worked so hard to create. If your'e going to be a jerk, don't bother writing feedback, it will be deleted asap.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Making the joke I already made in the chatbox

I enjoyed the show, actually. Maybe it was because my bit was the most uncompetitive section, and really dull to write, so I turned it into a fucking joke...which (in my opinion) balanced nicely with the seriousness and competitiveness of the later half. I don't know, I like to see a bit of humor in the shows...which, when everyone RP's, only comes in the form of ridiculous IWF ads. So I suppose it's the only advantage to no-shows, if there is any.

Kelvin Muamba was hilarious to write. Don't know what the original intention was with the character...but I thought I made it pretty funny.

Dan/Morbid was actually very good. This surprised me.

THe main event was well written, considering had I written it, it would have been pretty similar to the Isolation main event...so big props to CC for that one. I enjoyed it. I also liked the whole Succession thing getting a nod at the end of the show as well as their bit in the middle...considering their first appearance was shadowed by the debut (return?) of Brian Hunt and his Wolf Pack.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:45 am

DONT DELETE THIS!

I thought the show was consistent. Good writing as always. The big point was that the ads were really good and actually made me laugh. My only complaint was that you wrote me as a super heel when I became face.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 am

Dan, sorry that I wrote you as a heel man. I didn't know what your current affiliation was and wasn't sure if you were heel or face anymore. So i just kinda picked one and went from there. Again, my apologies
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 am

I thought the show was written really well and had a good flow to it. I was gonna go face with VVR after being mega heel CC, but I like what you guys have done with turning him into what he was fighting against....The biggest heel force in the place!!! So I will go that route LOL. I thought the matches were very well written even the no show matches were well put together.....The high light matches in my opinion were the Main Event, Dan's match and mine and Steel's match vs Aric and Robbie. You guys wrote Steel and I as a cohesive Tag Team and I never saw the turn of Smooth Criminal considering he was supposed to help me keep the Title LOL. I think Southern Steel could definitely challange for the Tag Titles VERY SOON!!!! Great show yet again guys!
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:31 am

Tag division picking up I like this. Love the show over all. At the start show started off kind of slow (understand the number of no shows, which always sucks). I enjoyed the Kelvin Muamba segment was very entertaining so was Brian Hunt's segment AWOOO! to that. lol Tag match between VVR/Steel and Hart/Voss was awesome. So were the Dan vs Morbid match. The main event was off the changes. Like the Succession's recruit of Death Angel. And Aric letting them hang high. lol

Considering the slow start matches wise, the show turned out to be freaking awesome.

Btw: Like the name Southern Steel.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 am

Battle Grounds XX Yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-feedback-so-im-givin-you-feedback-on-your-feedback
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 am

Brandon Macdonald wrote:
Battle Grounds XX Yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-feedback-so-im-givin-you-feedback-on-your-feedback

Id tap that, btw, feedback - Shits Propaa
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XX   Battle Grounds XX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: