Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

□■■An Alison Williams Story: Chapter 1■■□

Go down 
AuthorMessage

□■■An Alison Williams Story: Chapter 1■■□ Empty
PostSubject: □■■An Alison Williams Story: Chapter 1■■□   □■■An Alison Williams Story: Chapter 1■■□ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 pm

□■■An Alison Williams Story: Chapter 1■■□ Brentoncyruspresents

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†All Grown Up†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

The Monologue
Often times I wonder what decisions I would change if I could just go back. The topic of things I would change varies greatly, but with each change I always consider what the ripple affect would be. That is why I’ve grown to accept my life as it is, as it has been. Because once you realize you’re responsible for creating your reality, you start to see and do things differently.

Each decision I’ve made, good or bad, has brought me down a different path, turned me into a different person than I could have been, but regardless of how I got here, the fact is I’m here now. Regardless of the good times, the bad times, and everything else I’ve been through, I am still standing here now.

If I only perceived life then, the way that I do now. My decisions would have been drastically altered. If I knew I was the master of my reality back then, instead of fighting things, I would have just let them pass.

I may not have known the things I do now, back then. But I do know them now, and that’s all that matters. This week my slate is cleared and I’ll be able to start again, fresh and new. Life starts now. It’s time to come to life.

The Story
May 5th 2028
An Alison Williams Story: Chapter 1

I watched as she and all her classmates tossed their square academic hats high into the air. My little girl had grown up so fast.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
Who would have guessed, she actually graduated High School!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That’s your little sister, you should be proud!

BC Jr. was a great big brother, but because of that, he also acted the part. Being a year older than his sister, he was able to clear the way for her throughout school. The two were best friends, but also bitter enemies. I stood up with the rest of the parents and began clapping my hands together. I looked to my left to see BC Jr. seated with his arms crossed.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m really proud of the two of you. I know I don’t say it enough, but you kids are the best thing to ever happen to me in my life.

I stared ahead, watching the stage as Emily-Claire Cyrus, my daughter celebrated with her friends. BC Jr. stood up beside me. He put his arm around me and gave me a quick squeeze before patting me on the back, then removing his arm. We clapped a few more times for his sister, then waited as she finished celebrating. She ran at me and gave me a big hug.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m proud of you princess.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Dad, we talked about this, don’t call me princess anymore.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’ll always be my little princess. Don’t ever forget that you’re a miracle!

She rolls her eyes and it reminds me of her mother. I grasp at my heart, but try to cover it up to avoid any questions.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
You’ve told me that a million times.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Make it a million and one!

Emily-Claire Cyrus
You always follow up with that same lame joke!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You always walk right into it.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Ok, right now, you’re frustrating and annoying me! So guess what that means?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I can talk to the hand?

Emily-Claire Cyrus
YUP! Talk to the hand!

She held up her hand as she had so many times over the years. Even though she never got to meet her mother, she was still almost exactly like her, and that scared the hell out of me more than anything. She walked away as her friends called her over.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
Smooth, like I haven’t seen that a million times before.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I worry about her.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
I know you do, so do I. But we’ve watched out for her and kept her protected this long. Now it’s time she got to go out and figure things out her own way, right?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I suppose you’re right… I’m just… Forget it.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
I’m going to go help out Mom for the weekend, give you some alone time with Claire before her trip.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Thanks Junior, that’ll be great. It’ll give us a chance to connect one last time before she moves away.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
Exactly. Well, I’m going to go congratulate Claire.

I look over at Emily-Claire and see her with her friends.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’re going to go hit on her friends, aren’t you?

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
You caught me!

He hurries away, an evil grin gracing his face. I watch as he approaches the group of girls and begins talking to all of them. I let out a sigh and look around at all the other parents. Before I know it, it feels as if I’m all alone. Just me trapped inside my head.

“Why couldn‘t you have changed? Why couldn‘t you have let Emily-Claire be the inspiration to drop your disgusting ways? You wouldn‘t even give up your sex addiction for your own daughter..”

Emily-Claire Cyrus
DAD!

I shake my head, looking at my daughter.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Are you alright? It looked like you were in a trance.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Just spacing out I guess. Are you ready to go home? I have a surprise for you.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
OMG! Really?

I wanted to roll my eyes, but restrained myself with a smile instead.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Yes really, you earned it.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Lets go!

■■

We got together and went home to the mansion. I pulled up outside the garage which had a massive bow on it.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
YOU GOT ME A CAR!?

She got out of my car and rushed to the garage door, grabbing the bow, ripping it off. She tried to look inside the small garage door windows, but couldn’t see anything. I smiled, still inside the car with Junior, then pressed the garage door opener button. The door began to open, but not fast enough for her. She crawled underneath and inside the garage, then let out a squeal of a scream.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I think she likes it.

The garage door finished opening and we could see her hugging the hood of the car.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
It’s perfect! It’s exactly what I wanted! How did you know?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Nicely done Junior.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
Yup, you know it!

We got out of the car, looking at her. She had a radiant smile on her face. She ran over and gave the two of us a big group hug.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
I love you guys so much!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We love you too.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
The car is going to be perfect for our summer road trip!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We’re going on a road trip?

Emily-Claire Cyrus
No….

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
ROAD TRIP!

Emily-Claire Cyrus
You aren’t going either..

She had a guilty look on her face.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Listen guys, growing up with the two of you has been great. But I need some me time, you know? My friends and I are going to go and travel California Island, then we’re going to check out a few other states. I hear Arizona Bay is a hot spot around this time.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
So just like that you’re leaving? I thought we were going to see you this summer.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
This isn’t a discussion. I’m almost eighteen and I’ve decided this is what I’m going to do this summer, whether you support me or not.

I put my hands on my head, trying my best to sort things out in my mind.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
I’ll be back for my… our birthday, Dad. You can finally tell me the story of my mother, like you promised you would.

I cringed as she reminded me of a promise I had made to her.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
You’re not going to go against your promise to me are you? I’ve waited a long time to know about my Mom, and I deserve the truth!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’re right.. And I will keep my promise. Just.. Be safe this summer.. Please. Keep in touch with me so I know you’re ok.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
You mean it? You’re not mad or going to try to stop me?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As much as I want too, I can’t. You deserve to know all about Alison.. You deserve to go out and be your own person. I’ll make sure you have whatever you need, but just keep in touch with me, alright?

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Yes! I promise!

She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
I’m going to go call my friends and tell them how great you are! Both of you!

She let me go and hugged Junior, before hurrying into the house. I looked down at the ground, then at Junior who was looking at me confused.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
You sure you know what you’re doing pop?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
No. That’s why I want you to follow her this summer. I want you to keep an eye on your sister, closer than the eye you kept on her throughout school.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
You want me to spend my summer following her around?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You do this for me and I’ll never ask you for anything again.

Brenton Cyrus Jr.
Maybe I worded that wrong.. You’re going to fund me traveling around, protecting my sister as I enjoy my summer? Heck yeah I’ll do it! I’ll get to have an epic summer adventure, watch out for my sister, and get paid for it!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Thanks son. It’s not that I don’t trust her.. But she is her mothers daughter after all…

■■
October 10th 2028
■■

I had been dreading the day since her graduation, but it hadn’t stopped or slowed it down from coming. It was my birthday, our birthday. Emily-Claire was eighteen, while I was thirty nine. I stood in my bedroom, looking out at the front of the house, waiting for her car to roll up the driveway. Junior had kept track of her throughout the summer, without being caught. The two of them had been checking out schools to go to, and I hadn’t seen them in months.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Where could she be?

I looked at my watch, seeing that it was just after noon. She was already a few minutes late. I sat down on my bed and placed my face into my cupped hands. I rubbed my eyes, then began to think about Alison Williams. She had passed away eight years ago, when Emily-Claire was only ten years old. It felt like jus yesterday..

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
God damn it…

I wasn’t looking forward to telling Emily-Claire about her disgusting mother. It was hard enough keeping her from watching any videos, or seeing anything on the internet about her mom over the years. I got up and looked out the window again, this time to see her car pulling into the driveway.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Here we go… I can do this… It’s just telling a story..

I gulped. I knew I couldn’t sugar coat things to myself.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
A story that means more than anything to your daughter…

I couldn’t possibly tell her the truth about her mother, could I? If she knew who her mother was, she would be crushed, heartbroken. It would change her..

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I could tell her my version of Alison Williams…

From my perspective only.. Sure.. That could work. I wouldn’t have to talk about her sexual escapades with hundreds, upon thousands, buried under millions, of men. I would just tell her about her sexual escapades with me.. That would work..

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Dad?!? Are you here? HELLOOOOOOO!?

I could hear her as she entered the mansion.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Don’t think I forgot for a second about what we’re going to do today!

I got up and walked out of the bedroom, then hurried down the steps to greet her.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Welcome home.

She ran up and hugged me.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Happy Birthday, Dad!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Happy Birthday, Emily.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
I told you, if you’re going to use one of my names, use Claire! I want to use the name Mom picked out!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Right…

Emily-Claire Cyrus
So are you ready to tell me all about her? I’m so excited! I got distracted so many times during my trip, thinking of questions to ask you about her. I feel like I’ve waited my whole life for this day.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I know you must be excited.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
I AM! Even though it doesn’t seem like you are.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Well… This story doesn’t have a happy ending.. As you know.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Not really! All I really know is that she’s… She’s gone. I also know the two of you had sex at least once, which lead to me being born. Oh oh, also, I know that my mom wasn’t supposed to be able to have kids, and that’s why you say I’m such a miracle.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Right..

Emily-Claire Cyrus
But now I’ll know everything!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’ll know everything based on how I saw it.. I can’t tell you everything, just the parts of her life I was a part of..

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Right.. Of course! Still, it’s better than not knowing, always wondering what my other half is like, you know?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I do know.. I grew up without parents and I’ve always wondered what they were like..

Emily-Claire Cyrus
Sorry Dad, I know, I didn’t think about that before I said it.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s alright. It’s just, I know what you mean, where you’re coming from.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
How do you want to begin? Where should we go for this story? I’m so excited right now!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Uhh…

I realized I had to just start from the beginning with her. The first day I met her mother. But where to go.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
How I about I start the story, where the story ends?

Emily-Claire Cyrus
What do you mean?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
How about we visit her grave?

She nodded at me, tears starting to build in her eyes.

Emily-Claire Cyrus
That’s perfect!

■■

The Match
Brandy, I don’t want to hurt you darling. This match is strictly business. I need to win the briefcase in order to succeed. To win the briefcase, I need to win the tournament for the briefcase. So far I’ve done that, by defeating my greatest rival Death-Angel inside The End Game last week.

Now the two of us our faced off in this round of the tournament, and I feel as though I’m at a disadvantage. I’ve never fought a woman, physically. For the first time I’m going into a match where I don’t want to hurt my opponent, but know I must win.

Imagine my predicament for a second if you will. The same night I’m fighting a man I’ve wanted to destroy in the middle of the ring for years, I’m also fighting a woman who I don’t know, find interesting, but must beat in order to maintain my path to the big picture.

This week is going to be the perfect test of myself. I’m going to have to be able to flip the switch on demand this week and I believe I have what it takes to do so. If this is my fate. If this is the between stages of me reaching my goal, so be it, I’m ready for it.

It’s funny though. I’ve conquered giants who were so tall, they blocked out the arena lights, leaving me in a shadow. I’ve devoured egotistical assholes who thought they were the best. I fought a psychotic clown in front of one hundred thousand of his hometown, face painted, fans.

Yet a match against a woman has left me nervous. I can’t possibly fight her the way I fought any of them, I would kill her. I don’t want to use my taped fists to bash her pretty face up, that would feel so wrong. I am a man of strong moral beliefs. I live a sober straightedge lifestyle. I give my time and money to charity.

Despite the savage mad man you see in the ring, I am a good man.

This goes against my beliefs. I understand I can look at this from a professional standpoint. We are two employees of the IWF, who have been forced into a match due to the tournament. But even when I feed myself that garbage, I still feel sick to my stomach thinking about this match.

I’m not sure how I’m supposed to go about things in this match. I’ve been trying to pick a strategy that will win me the match as well as avoid hurting this poor girl. The only thing I’ve come up with is to go for submissions only, while also either trying to get her counted out or disqualified.

Pretty lame strategy going into an important match, believe me I know, but it’s really all I’ve got!

Perhaps the two of us can work out a deal? Something better than this, a lose lose situation! How about instead of our match this week, instead of forcing my hand against you, you let me take you out after the show. That way you can lay down for me to start off the night, the same way I guarantee if you take up my offer, you’ll be laying down for me at the end of the night.

Win win.

Think about it. I’m the most powerful man in the IWF who doesn’t have a belt or a administrative rank. I came in with this much power, imagine when I really put myself into things. I’m the most powerful man in Hollywood right now, with a television show that’s sure to break records on the way.

You ever consider being an actress?

Instead of forcing me to fight you, why not look into the other options I’m presenting for you? I’m willing to help you win, while securing a win for myself.

WINNING!

I look out for the best interest of everyone who I see potential in. This week you impressed the hell out of me, but you can’t think for a single second you’re going to defeat me. You increased my belief in you and for that I’ve offered you a win. I’ve offered you opportunity. I’ve offered you the best.

This is how I do things. This is how I’ve shown I do things. No one has any reason not to trust me, and if you do have a reason not to trust me, I’ll tell you to your face.

DON’T TRUST ME!

I’m building up a network. I’m starting a following, where we all lead.

I’m offering you a chance to be a part of that.

To be a part of something special.

Don’t force my hand.

Instead, enjoy some success.

Back to top Go down

□■■An Alison Williams Story: Chapter 1■■□
Page 1 of 1