Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Filthy Rich... Your A Filthy Bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Im Filthy Rich... Your A Filthy Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Im Filthy Rich... Your A Filthy Bitch   Im Filthy Rich... Your A Filthy Bitch I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Im Filthy Rich... Your A Filthy Bitch Tumblr_lcnyn82gJw1qzrtpvo1_500
- - Im Filthy Rich.... Your A Filthy Bitch - -

because I didn't have a problem with you. I didn't even know you existed. My problem was with your diseased loosey goose. You came out and disrespected me. Now I have a problem with you. Now you have a problem. Your not going to make your return. Your return isn't official until you beat me. It wont happen. Your retirment party is coming, dont worry, I paid for it, Im filthy rich... your a filthy bitch.

========================================================
EVENT : DEMOLITION DAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER ONE

========================================================

I sat in my limosine. Life of the rich was good. Life of the famous was good. Life in general was good. So I thought..., I sat there in my limo thinking about what went down on Battle Grounds. I called out Williams, I didn't get her, I got RAWR. That phony bitch jumped out of nowhere, caught me off guard, pratically got the better of me. Infront of James, infront of the attendance, infront of the world. Karmas a bitch. Im going to hurt this girl I thought to myself. I looked up at the camera.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
Hi Rawr. Remember me?. You attacked me last week. Yes, yes you did. You had no buisness doing that. You had no buisness interupting me, and you had no buisness with me period. Who the hell do you think you are?. You stupid bitch.

I was furious. Angry. Ready for revenge. I bet the fans watching this could see it in my eyes. I hope Rawr was watching.

I dont understand. I really dont. Females these days, I dislike them, thats why I like guys. You see..., the females of today, they go on rants, open rants, public rants, they talk about how they are equal to the males, how females and males are equal, how females can do anything the males can do, how females desereve the same rights as males. Well let me tell you something, you did an awesome way of proving those statements on Battlegrounds sweety. Honestly, you did. Instead of challenging me, instead of calling me out, instead of just telling me you wanted to fight me, you come out with this bullshit?. You caught me off guard. You came out at random. Congratulations for the sneak attack.

I clapped loudley, very loud. I made sure the sound of my hands clasping together created an echo inside the limo.

You jump out of nowhere like a fucking jack in the box. Attack me out of the blue. Your proud?, I know you are. I saw that smile you flashed me while those guards were holding me back. You had about three guards holding you while I had around eight and you have the guts to flash your yellow teeth at me? This is 2011, we wear clothes now, we have technology that replaces the old jobs, you stupid hoe, theres a thing called a toothbrush. Buy one. Use it. If you want to see a real smile Ill show you my pearl whites. I dont know if the messed up teeth, the food stuck between tooths, the plaque, and the yellow teeth is a gimmick, I dont know if its part of a little 'show', something for the fans to laugh at, point at, look at, or be disgusted at, I just dont know. Do you know why I dont know Rawr?, I dont know because I dont know who the hell you are, and guess what? I dont care who you are.

I flashed a huge smile, showing off my beautiful teeth. All white, clean, no cavities.

::FILTH RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
I dont care who you are because I just want to get this thing over with. I dont want to shake hands. I dont want to get to know you. I dont want to go to a club with you after our match, nothing. All I want to do is get in that ring, kick your ass, back and forth, in and out of the ring, hit my 'bankrupt' on you, buy you a tooth brush, gingerale, mouth wash, dental floss, and call it a night. Thats it. Thats all. I dont fucking care about you, and I dont care what your capable of. Some people would say thats underestimating somebody but its not. I've been training my whole life. Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Yoga, Soccer, I've always been an athlectic person, I've been to many gyms, attended many sessions, I know what its like to work hard and train hard. All that work, all that training, it will pay off, and it will be demonstrated to everyone around the world. Im not afraid of a random surprise attacker like yourself. Im not afraid of your bad breathe, bad hair style, bad body or bad nose job. Im not afraid of you because just like my boyfriend, Im fucking confident. Confident that I will defeat you, steal your fans, and open peoples eyes. People will know who I am. People will see what Im capable of doing. The Zedic Era will begin. You think your making your return at my expense?, no, your not, Im Starting my Era at your expense.

I nodded my head, agreeing with myself.

You brought this upon yourself. I was expecting Alison to stop being chicken shit. I was expecting the slut to get off of her knees and step up to the challenge, I did not think she would pussy out and I did not think the hoe would let someone fight her battles for her. I was expecting Alison Williams to come out and who did I get?, I got her goofy looking cousin... Rawr.

I shook my head this time, in dissapointment.

Is Alison your friend? or are you really her goofy looking cousin?, if your her friend, its true. Its true. Its true that a person always has at least one really ugly friend. Just because your hideous doesn't mean Im going to pull a Alison Williams on you Rawr. It doesnt mean Im going to give you the silent treatment, pretend you didn't attack me, and get a friend to fight you for me.

I rolled her my in disgust.

Im going to make you uglier than you already are sweety. Im going to make you so much more hideous, that money wont be able to fix your face. Even the money I carry wont be able to fix it, not even make it look better. You will remember me for the rest of your life Rawr. You wont forget me. I promise.

I crossed my fingers and winked.

Yes you are making your return, that doesnt mean anything honey. Im making my debut. Nobody has seen me in the ring. Only my rich family and close friends know what Im capable of. Like I said I have been training and been active my whole life. While you were in a baby chair eating your mashed up pasta I was eating like a Queen, not only because I was rich... and still am rich, but because I desereved to eat like a Queen, I would just come out from Judo class. You sweety, you dont present any threats to my debut, no threats what so ever.

I thought about something, then smiled, remebering.

Because your making your return... it means you suck. Your making your return yet.... everybody forgot about you. I never heard talks about 'Oh maybe Rawr will return', or 'Oh wouldn't it be cool if Rawr came back?'.... nada... nothing, I heard talks about Johnny Stylez, Swan Lee, characters we all loved and remembered. People dont care about you, and they aren't excited to see you return. Oh... and because your making your return, it means you suck because either you were... fired, injured or you quit. If you got fired.... wow you are terrible.... you just... wow, no words can describe how much you suck when your fired. Now if you got injured.... you suck because listen... I have never gotten injured in my whole life, and I have been competing all over the world in competitions, karate tournaments, judo tournaments, muay thai semeniars, brazilian jiu jitsu practices, you name it, you name any sport, any self defense... I've done it... so the fact that you gotten injured... weather it mean you injured yourself... haha handicap... OR, someone injured you... wow pathetic hahaha, it means you suck. If someone injured you, I cant wait to give you another injury that career ending injury. If you quit, I cant wait to see you run like a bitch when I make you quit, and if you got fired, oh boy I cannot wait because the IWF will have to fire you when they see how terrible your performance is.

I cocked another stunning smile and flipped my hair back. I honestly could not wait. The odds were all stacked in my favor.

Now listen, just because our match is well.... normal. A normal, all rules applied, pinfall, submisson, or disqualifacation to win, match. That does not mean you will get off easy. Im going to make this match look like a freakin first blood match, and when you shed blood, Im going to make it look like a no disqualifacation match. I have the money to do whatever I want. Oh and if you auctually feel like being brave this week... responding to me... unlike your slutty friend. Think twice with what you say. I already know what you'll say. They all say the same crap. They say Im a rich snob, they say Im a hoe, they say Im weak. Let me tell you something Rawr.... they're wrong, and if you go talking about my money, dont be jelous, I do have the kind of money that the bank cant hold, and I do have the money that people kill for. However, if you really want to talk about me being rich... it wont insult me, it wont offenend me. Just remember... Im filthy rich....your a filthy bitch.

I cocked another smile. Gaining the confidence I always had.

Rawr.... if it hasn't kicked in yet. Jumping me out of the blue was the biggest mistake of your pathetic life. Know it. Realize it. Im going to demolish a bitch at Demolition Day.
Back to top Go down

Im Filthy Rich... Your A Filthy Bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: