Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bad Shark And The Three Little Pussies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Big Bad Shark And The Three Little Pussies Empty
PostSubject: The Big Bad Shark And The Three Little Pussies   The Big Bad Shark And The Three Little Pussies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:13 pm

The Big Bad Shark And The Three Little Pussies Ufc92-3
-+- The Big Bad Shark And The Three Little Pussies -+-

============================================================
EVENT : DEMOLITON DAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER TWO
=============================================================

Once upon a time there were three little pussies and the time came for them to leave home and seek their dreams, the IWF Full Throttle Championship. Before they left, each of their mothers told them '"There is no point in leaving, stay home, James Shark will knock you out, please stay home", The pussies all refused. The three little pussies decided that they would team up to eleminate James Shark from the fatal 4 way elemination match so that they could come closer to their dreams. Before the big event they decided to build houses near the event so that they can think of even better plans and visit eachother to seek the IWF Full Throttle Championship. The first little pussy, ZIF, built his house out of straw because he wasn't a badass and it was the easiest thing to do. The second little pussy William Darlington built his house out of sticks because he is a hillbilly punk ass bitch. The third little pussy, Lord Blacwing built his hous out of brick because he felt as if he was more superior and royal then all the other little pussies.

One night the big bad shark , who dearly loved to knock the fuck out of little pussies came along and saw ZIF drinking out of a straw and eating bread with the crusts cut off in his straw house. Shark came along and said "Let me in, Let me in little pussy, or Ill huff and ill puff and ill bring yo motherfuckin house down", "Not by the hair on my small little penis" said ZIF, but ofcoarse the shark did blow the house in and knocked ZIF the fuck out.

The shark then came to the house of sticks where he saw William Darlington fingering himself to a pair of the Royal Kings jock strap he found on the 'RoyalEBay' website. "Let me in. Let me in little pussy, or Ill huff and ill puff and ill bring yo motherfuckin house down", "Not by the hair on my on my tight pink clit" said William,but ofcoarse the shark did blow the house in and knocked William the fuck out.

The shark then came to the house of bricks where he saw Lord Blackwing watching his only accomplishment in life on tape, defeating ZIF. "Let me in. Let me in little pussy, or Ill huff and ill puff and Ill bring yo motherfuckin house down", "Not by the hairs on my big fat zits" said Blackwing. Well the shark huffed and he puffed but he could not bring that brick house down, but the shark was one confident nigga and he climbed up on the roof to look for a way into the brick house. The little pussy saw the shark climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire on the fireplace and placed it on a large kettle of water. When the shark finally found the chimney he looked down and could smell the fire, the shark smiled. Shark then threw a big bag of condoms down the chimney causing a big SLAM. The little pussy, Lord Blackwing thought he had killed the shark.

The next day the little pussy traveled back home to go tell his mother what had happened and to tell his mother that she was wrong and that he had killed the Shark, however when he got home the little pussy found a big surprise. The great shark was in his mothers house and he was fucking his mother in the ass. "Maybe ZIF should call me a buttfucker, ahlie?, dayuum homie, this ass is goood". The little pussy was shocked and did not know how to react, Shark then donkey punched his mother, then put his pants backed on and knocked the fuck out of the little pussy.

ZIF, Darlington, Blackwing.
R.I.P
-=- The Soon To Be First, New, Only, and Last IWF Full Throttle Champion -=-
The Baddest Nigga On The Planet

Mr.Confidence
Mr.Sleep With Yo Bitch.
James Shark
Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Shark And The Three Little Pussies
Page 1 of 1