Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Live or Die…

A terrified Alexis Rose is shown strapped to a chair in the middle of a plexiglass chamber. Above her is an opening in the roof of the chamber. Slowly, a trough is forced through the opening in the chamber. The trough is attached to a large cement truck that slowly backs up so the trough can fit through the top of the chamber. The sound of the cement truck backing up mixes with the sound of Alexis Rose’s screams as the screen fades to black

A barbaric match where a man is faced with two options…

Corey Casey is shown holding the North American Championship high over his head. The camera focuses in on Corey Casey’s smile and the light as it reflects off of the North American Championship. The boos coming from the crowd reverberate around the inside of the small ASWA arena. The screen fades to black

Championship gold…

Johnny Styles looks on in horror as the chamber containing his son Alex Mark begins to fill with cement. Johnny Styles starts to walk towards the ring ropes, his gaze never leaving the chamber. Brenton Cyrus suddenly comes from behind and levels SBK with a double handed clothesline. The camera zooms in on Brenton Cyrus’ eyes, which begin to burn blood red as the shot slowly fades to black.

…or the life of one he cares the most about…

An IWF ring is shown in an empty arena. There is a single light shining down on the ring from the rafters above. Suddenly, a second light shines down on the top of the entrance ramp. The lights begin to flicker and the faint outlines of the Live or Die plexiglass chamber and cement truck are seen on the top of the stage

Now, the most barbaric and controversial match in professional wrestling history is coming to IWF…

The screen begins to flash shots of Frank Hart’s legendary career. Frank Hart is shown standing nose to nose with Chuck Matthews, the two men’s gazes filled with loathing. The shot flashes and now Frank Hart is seen holding up the NLWF World Heavyweight Championship as the crowd cheers loudly. There is a look of pure elation on Frank Hart’s face as he pounds his chest with one hand and holds the title up high with the other. The screen flashes again and now shows Tails and Frank Hart standing side by side holding the NLWF Tag Team Titles. The two men embrace as the screen suddenly begins to fill up with cement…

…and the life of one of professional wrestling’s greatest legends hangs in the balance

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Battlegrounds002
LIVE from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan

Fire explodes ut of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP APOLLOS” “$100 to whoever fires Ryan Apollos from commentary” “Ryan Apollos is going to get ELECTRIFIED at VI!” “HEADS WE WIN, TAILS APOLLOS’ LOSES!” “> Apollos loses no matter what!”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Johnny Electric sitting at the announcer’s position. To the side, Ryan Apollos is shown sitting behind his own little table

Rick- Welcome ladies and gentlemen to beautiful Ford Field here in the heart of Detroit, Michigan! We have another amazing night filled with IWF goodness for all of you!

Johnny- I’d certainly say so, but before we get to the action I’d just like to point out that this capacity crowd here in Detroit apparently fucking HATES Ryan Apollos!

Apollos- I don’t know what you’re talking about

Johnny- LOOK AROUND YOU JACKHOLE! Almost every single one of these fans are holding some sort of sign bashing you!

Apollos- That’s not true, I saw a few signs that said “Slay me Legend Slayer”

Rick- I will give you my paycheck this week if you can find someone who actually likes you and supports you

Apollos- Well there’s…

Johnny- THAT ISN’T RELATED TO YOU!

Ryan Apollos falls silent as the camera cuts over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Victory by Soprano hits the system, As the Lethally Epic One Evander Demarcus Stryker comes out in his yellow and blue attire wearing his blue Leeds United Soccer jersey.

Heather Thompson- From leeds, England…Weighing in at 215 pounds…”The Lethally Epic One” Evander Demarcus Stryker!

Rick- The fans letting Evander Demarcus Stryker know exactly what they think about him here

Johnny- Why the hell does this guy have such a long fucking name?!

Apollos- At least he didn’t purposefully choose his name so he could make lame puns

Johnny- Funny you should mention that “Vampire Lord” Apollos…

Rick- How is Jasper Rayne by the way?

Apollos- I can’t wait to kick your ass at Violent Impulse…

Rick Christian reaches under the announcer’s table and produces a pear. Rick Christian throws the pear at Ryan Apollos. The pear nails Apollos in the face and Ryan Apollos flips over his chair and lands roughly on the floor

Johnny- Nice throw!

Rick- Thanks! Luckily for me I always carry a pear with me in case I get hungry during a show!

The fans boo the arrogant youngster but he doesn’t care and shrugs it off while smirking at the fans. And removes his Soccer jersey when he gets into the ring

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Lights go Out As the sound of “Can I play With Madness” intro start's coming across. Ian Axl suddenly bursts through the curtain carrying half of a Pool Que in his left hand right hand in the air as he pounds his chest with his right hand and throws his hand into the air

Heather Thompson- From Wilmington, Delaware…Weighing in at 227 pounds…Ian Axl!

Rick- And I’d like to take this time to point out folks that this amazing camera angle you are seeing is courtesy of our newest foreign exchange cameraman John Opponette!

Johnny- Oh Hai John!

Apollos- Why do we care about a cameraman? The greatest hardcore legend in this business is here!

Johnny- Where? DID IAN AXL EAT HIM?!

Apollos- A fat joke…classy…

Ian Axl runs his hand through his hair as he runs and slides under the bottom rope. The ref walks over and takes the pool que from Ian Axl and tosses it out of the ring before nodding at both men and calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Match
Ian Axl [vs.] Evander Demarcus Stryker

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Evander Stryker runs across the ring and attempts to clothesline Iax Axl. Ian Axl ducks the clothesline and Evander Stryker runs behind Ian Axl. Evander Stryker grabs Ian Axl from behind and locks in a Tazzmission on Ian Axl

Rick- Choke a Bitch locked in!

Johnny- Nighty night Ian!

Apollos- Come on Ian keep fighting!

Evander Stryker allows Ian Axl to fall to the ground while still applying the Tazzmission. The ref grabs Ian Axl’s hand and lifts it up for a moment before letting Ian Axl’s hand fall to the ground

-1-

The ref picks Ian Axl’s hand up a second time and, for a second time, Ian Axl’s hand falls to the mat

-2-

The ref grabs Ian Axl’s hand and picks it up for a moment before letting it fall for the last time

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Evander Demarcus Stryker!

Evander Demarcus Stryker releases Ian Axl who grabs his throat and rolls out of the ring. Evander Demarcus Stryker climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms up high as the fans boo him

Rick- Stryker managing to pull out an impressive victory here tonight against Ian Axl

Johnny- Stryker choked Axl right the fuck OUT!

Apollos- What is Axl doing now?

Ian Axl manages to pull himself up to his feet. Ian Axl walks over to the ring steps and kicks them

Rick- Ian Axl is not happy about that loss

Johnny- You know, Ian Axl isn’t setting a very good example for John Opponette!

Apollos- What is so special about this cameraman?!

Johnny- HE’S A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CAMERMAN APOLLOS! SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Ian Axl goes under the ring and grabs a steel chair. Ian Axl then runs and clotheslines John Opponette to the ground. Ian Axl then throws the chair down and then tosses John Opponette into the ring. Ian Axl then grabs the chair and slides back into the ring

Rick- What is Ian Axl doing?!

Johnny- Apparently starting an international incident

Apollos- THE HARDCORE LEGEND IS ON A ROLL!

Johnny- The “Hardcore Legend” is going to get us fucking NUKED!

Ian Axl walks over to John Opponette. Ian Axl places Opponete on the open steel chair. Ian Axl then climbs the turnbuckle and stands on the 2nd rope. Ian Axl then Dives off the 2nd rope and executes an elbow drop like the Demolition finisher

Rick- What the fuck!

Johnny- COME ON IAN!

Apollos- FUCK YEAH!

Johnny- You’re such a fucking moron Apollos. You and Ian Axl must get along great…

The camera zooms in on Ian Axl who is grinning like a moron. The camera then cuts to the back

-----------------------------------------

The scene opens backstage with Kalvin Muamba standing by with Tyson Rowle.

Kalvin Muamba.
Chyo chyo chyo chyoooooooo! Its ya boiii Kalvin Muamba! straight G for Gigalo! AKA The Backstage Gigalo! BKA Your sexy gyaldam's favorite pizza boiiiii! WHERE IS KALVIN'S BITCHES AT!!!

Screams can be heard from the arena.

Kalvin Muamba.
Thats waddups chyoooooooo. Ya boiii is standing by with tha High-Impact champion Tyson Rowle! Tell em whats good Tyson!

Tyson snatches the mic away from Kalvin. Tyson has a hood over his head.

Tyson Rowle
Give me that! This High-Impact title.

Tyson looks at the title and then laughs a little.

Tyson Rowle.
Oh this High-Impact title. It is really all the I have left. I am near rock bottom and without this title I would have and be absoluletly nothing! It is all I have left. It is the only reason I matter and now there is a chance of me losing this? Some stupid metalhead gets a chance to take this away from me? No! I will not lose this. It is mine and will forever stay mine. I wil...

Tyson stops talking as Johnny Morbid walks into the picture.

Johnny Morbid.
You will what Tyson? Cry some more?

Kalvin Muamba.
OHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Johnny smirks

Johnny Morbid
Come Tyson. You really think you have a chance to beat me? We all know you are a fluke champion who caught a lucky break. I will prove this at Violent Impulse. You are going down and you are never coming back up! I will make sure of it!

Tyson looks angry as he stares a hole through Johnny. Tyson then chuckles.

Tyson Rowle.
Oh little naive Johnny. You think you can just vals in here and claim to be the next champion? Oh no. I talked to Jason Hawk. You will not be ready for this match type!

Tyson then throws the mic to the ground and walks off. Johnny smirks.

Johnny Morbid.
Bring it on Rowle! Bring it on!

The camera focuses in on Johnny Morbid before slowly fading to commercial

-----------------------------------------

Feeling angry? Like the world just kicked you in the nuts 42 times and times is tough? Do you feel like you’re going to fly off the deep end because you got owned by a guy who was torturing your wife for a week and then that same guy ended your career so you looked like a punk? Do you often times wonder if your wife has the clap because she used to date Chad Mason?

FEAR NOT!

Matthews Pharmaceuticals has finally genetically engineered something just for you!

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence 1277874381zTG6HX

-------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Death-Angel and Andrew James standing and talking in one corner of the ring while Bobby Marshall and Chad Mason are standing in the other corner of the ring. Chad Mason is pumping his fist while Bobby Marshall jumps back and forth on the balls of his feet

Rick- And we’re back ladies and gents

Johnny- And what an incred…eh…well…we have a match for you!

Apollos- I think this match is going to be amazing!

Johnny- I think you’re on crack

The camera zooms in on Heather Thompson who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…Representing The Succession…Death-Angel and Andrew James!

Death-Angel holds his fist up in the sky while Andrew James mockingly claps for himself

Rick- I can’t figure out if I should cheer for The Succession or hate them

Johnny- Me neither

Apollos- I don’t like them either way

Heather Thompson-And their opponents…Representing Marshall’s Court…Bobby Marshall and Chad Mason!

Bobby Marshall pounds his chest and tries to look intimidating while Chad Mason looks on

Rick- Marshall’s Court…what an epic fail!

Johnny- Agreed!

Apollos- For once we all finally agree on something

The ref looks at both Death-Angel and Bobby Marshall and nods before calling for the bell

The Succession [vs.] Marshall’s Court

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Bobby O’Day runs across the ring and tries to drive Death-Angel down to the canvas with a big boot. Death-Angel cocks his fist back and delivers a straight right hook to Bobby Marshall’s jaw

Rick- KABLOOSKIE!

Johnny- Bobby Marshall just got JACKED THE FUCK UP!

Apollos- Ouch

Chad Mason ducks into the ring and runs straight at Death-Angel. Andrew James ducks into the ring as Death-Angel steps aside. Andrew James reaches out and catches Chad Mason and lifts him up briefly before driving Chad Mason down with an inverted sidewalk slam

Rick- Detroit Sleeper!

Johnny- The Succession is dominating shit tonight!

Apollos- Wonderful…

Death-Angel leans down and picks up Bobby Marshall. Death-Angel hoists Bobby Marshall up onto his shoulders, holding Bobby there briefly, before spinning and powering Bobby Marshall down to the mat with a Whale Hunt

Rick- DEMON SLAYER!

Johnny- He must’ve broken Bobby Marshall in half!

Apollos- Impressive move by Death-Angel

Death-Angel places his foot on Bobby Marshall’s chest as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here are your winners…The Succession!

Death-Angel continues to stare down at Bobby Marshall as Andrew James ducks into the ring. The two men stand side by side as the ref holds their wrists aloft

Rick- The Succession simply steamrolled Marshall’s Court here tonight

Johnny- BC has certainly picked an elite cast to support him that’s for damn sure

The camera zooms in on Death-Angel and Andrew James, focusing on their confidence filled faces before cutting to commercial

------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Kentucky+Floyd+Chicken+KFC

ITS JAMES SHARK APPRECIATION WEEK AT YOUR LOCAL KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN RESTAURANT!
come by and tell us how big James Sharks dick is, because WE WANT TO KNOW!, if you answer
correctly you will recieve a free bucket combo along with a Sharkys Angels Sextape!

Warning: Must be an 18+ years and Black for this special promotional offer.

-------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show the jumbo-tron inside of Ford Field. All of a sudden static fills the jumbo-tron and the lights die to almost gone. Slowly the static fades out into an eight-pointed, spiked, barbed chaos star, and the opening riff of Jorn Lande’s “Perfect Strangers” blares from the speakers. Out comes Stygian, flanked by Lilith and Lilah. He makes his way down the ramp, forgoing his usual pomp and circumstance. He lets Lilith pass in front of him on the ring steps, climbs the steps in front of Lilah and stands between them on the apron. They both strike a salacious pose on either side of him, and he holds his arms up. When he does a blast of golden sparks erupt from the ringposts. Lilith and Lilah sit on the middle rope, and hold the top rope up. Stygian steps through the ropes, before Lilith and Lilah take turns bending down, and directing the camera to catch a screen-full of the cleavage they gratuitously expose as each one of them slips over the middle rope and into the ring. A huge, golden chaos star shines in the middle of the ring, Stygian stands in it and waits for Lilah to hand him a mic, and the music cuts.

Stygian
I want to start first with our “esteemed” broadcast crew. I say that with sarcasm, in case you didn’t notice. Because we don’t have professional broadcasters so much as a couple of frustrated college radio disc jockeys who must have incriminating evidence on whomever is responsible for producing this program. Really guys, when I have a whole arena chanting my name…

“Sty-gi-an… Sty-gi-an… Sty-gi-an… Sty-gi-an…”

Stygian
And all three of you sit there and go “I don’t know who this guy is”…you sound like amateurs. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you should know who I am after last year. But fine, if this is the way IWF wants to greet me professionally…then I will spend every Monday night for the foreseeable future introducing myself to the Insurgency. I will build a monument to my skill by engraving my name in the win column week, after week, after week. Just like I’ve done everywhere else I’ve ever been. Now, while I am less than thrilled with what passes for commentary on this program, I am not the sort of man who threatens those without the possibility of defending themselves. I don’t harass ring staff, I don’t intimidate officials, and I don’t beat up announcers for running their mouths. Gentlemen, I will earn your respect, if it comes with a healthy dose of your enmity, so be it

Rick— I think he’s talking to you two.

Apollos— Let him.

Johnny— I don’t care who he’s talking to. He said he doesn’t beat up announcers.

Rick— Don’t tempt him. Over the last couple weeks since he debuted I went and looked at some of his old matches.

Johnny— So?

Rick — He’s seven feet tall and 315 pounds of muscle, how much more do you need to know?

Johnny— I know if he keeps coming out here with those two girls, I’ll respect him a lot quicker.

Stygian
However…however…Look I see the three of you running your mouths, and there are people listening at home, it’s very distracting so if they two of you would shut your mouths for a second because I…AM…TALKING!

There’s a loud feedback sound heard only on the television broadcast. We cut from the ring to the announce position where all three announcers throw their headsets on the table amidst a brief fit of bleeped swear words.

Stygian
That’s better. As I was saying, I don’t beat up announcers. But! A second-rate hack wrestler who has no business on a headset? I will beat the hell out of. So the next time you…

Stygian walks over to the rope and points directly at Ryan Apollos.

Stygian
…want to open your mouth about me? Come do it in this ring.

Apollos points back at Stygian and says something, but only Stygian and the other announcers can hear it. He surely looks like he’s willing to bring it. The crowd cheers at the prospect of someone shutting Ryan Apollos up. Stygian goes back to pacing about the ring and addressing the crowd.

Stygian
So, let’s get down to brass tacks. There will be a time for me to put a size 15 in Ryan Apollos’ face. That time is not now. Last time I stood before you, I told you I’d been signed with a contract that gives me a shot at either the New Blood title, or the High Impact Championship. I said I’d take some time and mull it over, and I would be back before Violent Impulse with a decision. As you can tell, this is the last Battle Grounds broadcast before Violent Impulse, as such, this is what I’ve decided. Steel Angel, undefeated, untested, unproven. I was you once. Won my first 14 matches and a pair of titles before someone found a chink in the armor. And while I would love to be the man that brings you to reality…that little bauble you carry…it makes me cry. New Blood? Those days are far behind me. So while I would love to challenge your little streak, I don’t want your belt. Another time, another place Steel. That of course means—that while I wouldn’t dream of interceding in an already-booked pay-per-view match—Tyson Rowle, Johnny Morbid; whoever wins? You lose.

Stygian chuckles before handing the mic off to Lilith. And just before she takes it, Rick Christian appears on the screen, getting a polite round of applause from the crowd. He has an earpiece in, and there must be a slight delay in the feed, because he waits a moment to speak.

Rick Christian
Stygian, glad to see you’re fitting in here. You seem to be a guy who likes to get right down to the point. I like that, so I’ll do no differently with you. You will indeed have your shot at the High Impact title, as promised in your contract. We’ll work out the particulars in the days to follow Violent Impact. But I have a concern. The last time and of us saw you in a match, you were getting buried alive. You haven’t been in a ring in several weeks. I want to make sure you’re at your best, for the sake of yourself, for these fans and I’ll admit, for ratings. Before I throw you in the ring for the second-ranked title in this company, I want to test you. I would like you to have a few matches to get up to speed and I would like you to start at Violent Impact, if you think you’re ready.

Stygian
Rick “Sister” Christian, you look like you need a little sun, there, Rick.

Rick Christian
Sister?

Stygian
Yeah, you know, Night Ranger? “MOOOOOOOTORIN’!” Aw, never mind. So you want me to get a few matches under my belt, before I actually get my belt? I can live with that. You want me to have a match at Violent Impact before I tear into the High Impact champion at Pick Your Poison…

Rick Christian immediately interrupts Stygian

Rick Christian
We haven’t settled on just when that High Impact Championship match is going to be, Stygian. Can I call you Jason?

Stygian
Only if I can keep calling you “Sister Christian”…

Rick Christian
Stygian it is!

Stygian starts singing

Stygian
Sister Christian, oh the time has come
And you know that you’re the only one…

Rick Christian
Can we not?

Stygian
Oh, fine. You were saying, Violent Impact. I need an opponent. At this time I would like to nominate Ryan Apollos!

Rick Christian
That may be something we endeavor to in the future, possibly the near future. But I already have your opponent in mind…

Rick Christian smiles intot he camera, before his face vanishes from the tron. The lights die down and the stage is lit up in Green, White and Gold. A line of pipers and drumers comes out playing “God Save Ireland” They march precisely down the ramp and split into two rows, lining the ramp. Once they’re in position, out from the back, flanked by Roman Catholic acolytes carrying Celtic Crosses comes Tim Patrick. He gets a good ovation and a “welcome back” chant as he stands at the top of the ramp, dressed in tattered blue jeans and a green Notre Dame “IRISH” t-shirt. He has that maniacal smirk on his face as he takes in the ovation and strolls down to the ring, slapping a few outstretched fans hands on the way down. He grabs a mic from someone conveniently waiting to hand it to him, and rolls into the ring. When he gets there, the lights come back up, the pipe and drum corps dies out and begins to file to the back. Tim stands in the middle of the ring, receiving his due.

“Welcome back… welcome back… welcome back… welcome back… welcome back…”

Tim Patrick
HAHA! Good to be back!

Crowd gives him a roar.

Tim Patrick
Holy Christ you’re a big dude. Big challenge, too. I like that. Violent Impulse. If there’s two things I am; it’s violent, and impulsive…

And then, as if to prove it, Tim takes the microphone and blasts Stygian in the face with it. The Irish Car Bomb goes off, following up with a furious assault of rights, jumping to put them into the big man’s face. Finally Stygian manages a block, and a Spartan Kick that staggers Tim back to the ropes. Stygian charges to follow up. Tim Patrick ducks under a second Spartan Kick and pulls the top rope down. Stygian goes over, lands on his feet, and jerks Tim out of the ring by his feet. The two then grab one another by the back of the head and start blasting one another in the face repeatedly like Don Frye and Yoshiro Takayama before finally a bunch of men in IWF SECURITY t-shirts flood the ringside area and separate them pair of them. The show cuts to commercial

----------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Batman-Arkham-City

^^The reason why half the IWF Roster looks like they haven’t slept in a week

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson standing in the middle of the ring. In one of the corner turnbuckles, Keith Axel is throwing a few shadow punches

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, already in the ring…From Roswell, New Mexico…Weighing in at 285 pounds…Keith Axel!

Keith Axel walks out of the corner turnbuckle and lifts both of his fists up in the air

Rick- Welcome back folks and right now we have a great match for you!

Johnny- Yeah…we get to see THE RETURN OF “ROSWELL’S RENEGADE” KEITH AXEL!

Apollos- Wonderful

Johnny- Hey Apollos you should be thankful…if it weren’t for Keith Axel you’d be the one jobbing to all these lower card guys!

Apollos- Fuck you!

The camera pans from the back of the arena closing up above the stage as the camera pans to the titantron.
The titantron clips shows The Ninja executing “The Way of the Ninja” varying from slow motion to sped up versions of the clip. The clip in between is the Ninja standing poised in a martial arts stance in a church like background with a fire in his eyes and determined badass smirk on his mug. The camera pans out and the Ninja climbs down the top of the titantron and hops off the top structure to the stage rising with a tuck and roll, he rises poised as he bows silver fireworks blow up around each side of the stage both left & right.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…From Tokyo, Japan…Weighing in at 190 pounds…The Ninja!

Rick- The Ninja looks to be in prime fighting form!

Apollos- You know, there is just something about the look in The Ninja’s eye that makes it seem like he is going to pull out all the stops tonight

Johnny- Something in his eye eh Apollos?

Apollos- Well “something in his eye” is better than you sitting here and saying that he could either win or lose tonight

Johnny- Wait what?

The Ninja walks down the ramp tightening his wrist tape as fans pat him on the back and shoulder, he high fives a few fans as both sides of the ramp then stands in the center of the stage does a backflip then sprints forward and slides on his stomach underneath the bottom ring rope then he rises with a somersault into a headstand and a kip up followed by a front flip and then he does a back handspring then a cartwheel and finishes it off with a spinaroonie spinning on the top of his head then he torques to the side and rises then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and tosses it up his arm with a peace sign and pushes his palms up to egg the fans on to cheer which they do. He points to them then jumps off doing a torque in mid-air and landing in the center of the ring, he stands and pounds his palm with his fist while staring straight down at the stage.

Rick- Both men look like they’re ready to go

Johnny-Two crowd favorites are ready to throw down here tonight!

Apollos- Let’s get it going then!

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

The Ninja [vs.] Keith Axel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The Ninja runs across the ring and connects a double handed knife edge chop on Keith Axel’s chest. Keith Axel stumbles backwards a few steps. The Ninja then connects another double handed knife edge chop to the chest of Keith Axel, the sound of which echoes around the inside of the arena

Rick- Good God!

Johnny- You can hear the force of those chops loud and clear!

Apollos- And you can see The Ninja’s handprints!

The Ninja reaches out and grabs Keith Axel. The Ninja Irish whips Keith Axel to the ropes. Keith Axel hits the ropes on the far side and comes running back towards The Ninja. The Ninja leaps up into the air at the last second and lands on Keith Axel’s shoulders. Keith Axel stumbles forward with The Ninja still on his shoulders. Keith Axel stumbles over to the ropes and The Ninja leans backwards and sends Keith Axel over the top rope with a head-scissors takedown

Rick- And the action spills out of the ring

Johnny- This match has been all Ninja thus far!

Apollos- But anything could happen to change the momentum in this one

Johnny- Thanks captain obvious

Apollos- You’re one to talk…

The Ninja lands on his feet outside the ring while Keith Axel lays in a heap. The Ninja leaps up onto the ring apron and looks down at Keith Axel, who is slowly getting to his feet. The Ninja then leaps up into the air and connects a double footed stomp onto the shoulder’s of Keith Axel

Rick- Good God almighty!

Johnny- The Ninja just stomped Keith Axel OUT!

Apollos-Double footed stomped him out!

The ref begins counting inside the ring

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

The Ninja quickly gets to his feet and grabs Keith Axel. The Ninja quickly rolls Keith Axel back into the ring

Rick- Smart thinking by The Ninja

Johnny- The Ninja doesn’t want to win this match by count-out, it would go against his honor code

Apollos- What a dumbass! Why wouldn’t The Ninja just take the win anyway he can?!

Johnny- Because unlike you Apollos, The Ninja has honor!

The Ninja quickly rolls into the ring and begins to stalk Keith Axel. Keith Axel slowly gets to his feet. The Ninja rushes in and grabs Keith Axel’s right arm and right leg. The Ninja then spins around and connects a vicious Lightning Spiral Combination

Rick- The Way of The Ninja!

Johnny- No way!

Apollos- This one is over baby!

The Ninja drops down and pins Keith Axel as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…The Ninja!

The Ninja climbs to his feet and allows the ref to hold his hand up high in victory

Rick- The Ninja is back on the winning track

Johnny- And he did it in a big way

Apollos- You call beating Keith Axel getting back on the winning track “in a big way?”

Johnny- It’s better than any victory you’ve ever had!

Apollos- I beat Jason Hawk in my NLWF debut match! BEAT THAT!

The camera focuses in on The Ninja for a moment as the crowd chants The Ninja’s name. The camera then cuts to the backstage area

Jason Hawk
Where the hell are you Shadow?

Jason Hawk the man behind Battle Grounds is seen sitting in his office talking on the phone to Shadow Demon

Jason Hawk
Violent Impulse is next week, and I’m getting pretty pissed off my tag-team partner isn’t even in the house tonight! How the hell are we supposed to mind fuck Hunt with you out doing god knows what?!!

Hawk rubs his head as he listens to Shadow’s excuses

Jason Hawk
We have a chance at history here Shadow, I’ve busted my ass getting this promotion tag-team championships and I’ll be damned if your going to fuck this up!

Brian Hunt
This is just as bad as you almost handing the belts to [Enter] Galactic

Brian Hunt is standing in the door way of Jason Hawk’s office

Jason Hawk
Great … Listen Shadow make sure your ass shows up this Sunday at Violent Impulse, I have another headache to address

Jason hangs up with Shadow as he looks up at Brian

Brian Hunt
What’s the matter Jason, Shadow doing what he does best? Running away from trouble?

Jason Hawk
He is off promoting are soon to be Tag-Team championships

Brian Hunt
Who are you kidding Jason, Shadow hasn’t done a damn thing since beating Johnny Styles almost four months ago. Those Straps are as good as mine

Jason Hawk
And what the hell have you done, other than changing your name and reinventing a 90’s catchphrase.

Brian smirks at Jason, while moving closer to his desk

Brian Hunt
I’ve done more than what you’ve been doing, tell me Jason when was the last time you stepped away from this here desk and perform like a fucking wrestler?

Jason Hawk
Yet here I set a 100%, while your still nursing the injuries suffered from last month’s pay per view?

Brian Hunt
Yet I’ve still been going out there performing every night, while you’ve been here remembering when you actually mattered in the wrestling world

Jason smiles

Jason Hawk
Is that what your calling your mid-life crises?

Brian Hunt
Say what you want, but next Sunday you’ll be calling me the tag-team champion! Now that’s gonna be nothing but ratings.

Brian walks out of Jason’s office, leaving Jason even more aggravated then he already was. The show cuts to commercial

----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Corey Casey on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

----------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Reggie_bush

Don’t worry guys…IWF would trade Reggie Bush for a pizza too

Only cause James Shark would make us…

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Kim-kardashian-reggie-bush-gq-magazine-3

Trollface.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds returns from commercial, with Aphrodite standing alone in the middle of the ring. She looks up at the ramp before the arena lights completely change to darkness, leaving everyone wondering what was about to happen. “Through Struggle “ by As I Lay Dying then blasts threw the PA systems as the guitar riff leads the lights into flickering on and back off, showing the opponent being stunned multiple times. As the verse of the song begins, the lights turn completely off before coming back on, showing RAWRLURB enter the ring from the back, and attacking her opponent from behind.

Rick – RAWRLURB is back! And she’s making sure that Aphrodite knows it.

Johnny – The psycho bitch from hell!

Apollos – I don’t know about you guys, but I’m ready for some good women’s wrestling action

The referee pulls RAWRLURB off of Aphrodite and holds her back. He tells her to get to her corner as he signals for the bell.

RAWRLURB [vs] Aphrodite

[Ding Ding Ding!]

RAWRLURB immediately runs at Aphrodite and boots her in the face. Aphrodite falls to the ground as RAWRLURB bounces off the ropes and rebounds, jumping and dropkicking Aphrodite in the face. RAWRLURB picks Aphrodite up and hooks both Aphrodite’s arms, dropping her back down with a DDT. RAWRLURB picks Aphrodite to her feet and begins to slap her in the face. RAWRLURB grabs Aphrodite and hits a big neckbreaker.

Rick – What a neckbreaker by RAWRLURB

Johnny – She’s sending a message to everyone in that locker room. She’s back

Apollos – Speaking of comebacks…

Johnny – No one cares Apollos!

RAWRLURB waits for Aphrodite to stand up. When she does, RAWRLURB kicks Aphrodite in the stomach, and then hits a stunner. As Aphrodite bounces up to her feet, RAWRLURB quickly hits a huge superkick that connects right on the jaw of Aphrodite. She collapses to the mat.

Rick – RAWRLURB hits the Unknown!

Johnny – She is dominating Aphrodite here tonight

Apollos – This is exactly what the IWF needs to revitalize the women’s division

RAWRLURB stands in her corner and waits for Aphrodite to get to her hands and knees. When she does, RAWRLURB runs at her and punt kicks her in the head. Aphrodite falls down as RAWRLURB stands with one foot on her chest as the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee motions for the bell

Rick – Almost too easy.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, the psycho bitch from hell, RAWRLURB!

Johnny – What a dominant performance by the duchess of darkness here tonight

RAWRLURB climbs onto the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd, while the referee attends to Aphrodite. RAWRLURB hops down and walks across the ring and poses again, as the screen fades backstage.

-------------------------------------------------

VVR is seen standing in front of a Battle Grounds back drop with the IWF World Championship slung over his shoulder and a bottle of Jack in his hand

VVR
I gotta say breaking the Championship curse is gonna be easier then I thought, with Robbie’s full attention on saving his father tonight, and Brenton focus on stealing the kid’s championship shot, none of them has really taken the time to focus on the more important task that lays Sunday night

VVR takes a swing from his bottle

VVR
I’m a 100% ready to beat who ever walks out tonight the number one contender, hell I could beat both of them if I had to. While these two have been at each other throats, I’ve been learning everything I needed to learn from the guy who knows them better than anyone.

Johnny Styles walks into the frame, patting VVR on the back

SBK
There is no doubt in my mind VVR is walking out of Violent Impulse with his championship. In all my years in this game, I’ve never seen anyone work as hard as VVR has to keep a championship, myself included.

VVR
This man right here, is the reason my confidence is at an all-time high! If you ask me I hope Brenton and Robbie kill themselves inside that ring tonight.

The mention of Brenton and Robbie’s upcoming Live or Die match puts a sad look on SB’s face

VVR
No worries Johnny, I’m sure your brother is going to be fine. Robbie may be a lot but the kid loves his ol’ man

SBK
Hey, I didn’t sign up to protect him or Frank, I’m here to make sure you leave Violent Impulse with people saying what curse!

VVR
And I’m going to do just that!

SBK
Got any more of that there Jack laying around?

VVR
Got a whole case my friend, let’s get a head start on are celebration!

The two walk off camera sending Battle Grounds to ringside for a shot at the glass cell Frank Hart well be imprisoned in and another shot of the cement truck right next to it. The screen fades to commercial

---------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Jack_daniels_president_800

------------------------------------------------------

The screen cuts back to the arena, and pans across, showing all the fans waiting in anticipation for the upcoming match.

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

The curtain to the backstage area flies open, as "The Pretty Boy Assassin" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of cheers and jeers from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperately to get a view of The son of a living legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting to the fans, who at this time, are reaching for, and in fact touching the skin of The Boy Wonder.

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands to the air. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of joy, from the hisses of hate.

Heather Thompson - Introducing next... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... he is the self proclaimed "Pretty Boy Assassin" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HAAARRRTTTT!!!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Boy Wonder

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a jeering crowd who are at their wits end with Robbie. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards Lucinda. The fans chant hatred towards him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Rick – Robbie is in quite the conundrum here tonight

Johnny – Live or Die, with his own father inside the chamber! Only in IWF do we get to see these kinds of matches

Apollos – Unfortunately…

Separation by As I Lay Dying begins to play over the loudspeakers, as the camera focuses on the Live or Die chamber, which is empty. Suddenly, the lights go out. When they come back on, Frank Hart is chained up inside the chamber. Brenton Cyrus slowly walks out from behind the chamber, smiling. He slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Brenton Cyrus climbs onto the turnbuckle and does his God pose, as Robbie Hart has to be restrained by the referee.

Rick – Robbie can’t wait to get his hands on Brenton!

Johnny – But he needs to be careful, he can’t risk losing his own dad, can he?

Live or Die: Frank Hart
Brenton Cyrus [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The referee releases Robbie Hart, who slowly begins to circle Brenton Cyrus. The two men begin to circle each other in the middle of the ring. Robbie Hart runs forward and tries to clothesline Brenton Cyrus, who ducks. Brenton Cyrus runs and tries to clothesline Robbie Hart, who also ducks. Both men circle each other again.

Rick – Early clothesline attempts by both men

Johnny – You can tell Robbie is a bit sceptical about attacking Brenton, he doesn’t want to lose his dad.

Apollos – Would you?

Rick – No, I wouldn’t

Johnny – Me neither

Apollos – Well then there you go

Johnny – This moment has been brought to you by Ryan “Born Loser” Apollos everybody.

Brenton Cyrus suddenly stops, and stands straight up. He starts to laugh, as Robbie Hart begins to laugh too. Both men approach each other and shake hands in the middle of the ring.

Johnny – What?!

Rick – Don’t tell me…

Apollos – They’re working together!

Rick – I said don’t tell me!

Brenton Cyrus slowly slides out of the ring and starts to walk up the entrance ramp as the referee begins to count.

Johnny – Brenton is intentionally counting himself out

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brenton Cyrus walks towards the chamber, where Frank Hart struggles to try and escape. The tubes slowly begin to pour cement out into the chamber as Frank Hart gets wide eyed

Rick – And because Brenton is losing, the chamber is filling!

Apollos – And Robbie is not even attempting to save his dad

-4-

-5-

-6-

Brenton Cyrus stops as he gets to the chamber, and stares at Frank Hart, who looks back in fear. The chamber continues to fill up with cement. Brenton Cyrus looks back to the ring at Robbie Hart. Brenton Cyrus stands in front of Frank Hart and strikes his God pose, as the referee finishes his count

Rick – So long to the legendary career of Frank Hart

Johnny – This is almost surreal.

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

The referee motions for the bell as the cement reaches Frank Hart’s neck in the chamber

Apollos – He’s completely submerged now

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner by way of countout, Robbie Hart!

Brenton Cyrus stares at the chamber, where the wet cement slowly begins to engulf the head of Frank Hart. Robbie Hart walks up to the top of the stage as Brenton Cyrus grabs a microphone.

Brenton Cyrus
Ladies and gentlemen, the newest member of The Succession. Robbie Hart.

The crowd boos as Robbie Hart smiles at them. He reaches out and shakes Brenton Cyrus’ hand again.

Brenton Cyrus
Not only that, but I personally guarantee that come Violent Impulse, Robbie Hart will be the new IWF Champion

Brenton Cyrus raises the hand of Robbie Hart as the crowd boos. Brenton Cyrus and Robbie Hart slowly walk backstage together.

Johnny Styles runs out from the side of the stage, carrying large bolt cutters. He runs over to the Live or Die chamber and cuts the locks off. He opens the door as wet cement begins to pour out, along with Frank Hart’s body, motionless, covered in cement.

Johnny Styles picks up the lifeless body of Frank Hart and puts him on his own shoulders. He runs back behind the side of the stage and out of side. Some ring crew run out to begin cleaning up the wet cement that has spilled everywhere. The screen cuts backstage, where Brenton Cyrus is being interviewed by Javier Sanchez

Javier Sanchez
So this whole Live or Die thing, was just a trick? A clever ruse if you will?

Brenton Cyrus
Exactly. Robbie Hart has been in the Succession the entire time. We did this in order to keep Vincent’s mind off of the match at Violent Impulse, and to keep him guessing as to whom he would be facing. Robbie has known all along that he would fight Van Rose. But Van Rose didn’t know whom he would fight. Now he has merely a week to get ready

Javier Sanchez
So you never had any intentions to take Robbie’s spot against Vinnie in the main event of Violent Impulse?

Brenton Cyrus
No. I’ve been more focused on winning the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament. With Robbie being IWF Champion, and myself having the Briefcase, I can assure you that the IWF Championship will never leave the Succession’s hands. Which only means good things for the IWF.

Javier Sanchez
Don’t you think that you may be overlooking Brandon Macdonald here tonight? The man is one of the best in the world, he’s undefeated since From the Ashes, and he has stated that he’ll be fighting in his brother’s memory tonight

Brenton Cyrus
Brandon Macdonald is a very skilled fighter, no doubt about it. But he’s not the best wrestler in the world. That honour is reserved for Brenton Cyrus. Brandon Macdonald is in for quite a surprise tonight

Brenton Cyrus leaves Javier Sanchez standing in the hallway, as he walks off towards a locker room. The screen cuts back to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first…

The opening to “One Step Closer” begins to play all throughout the arena, as all the lights dim and right/blue spotlights circle around the stage. As the first verse is sung, Bryan Blaze enters from behind the curtain, and is instantly showered with nothing but the utmost hatred and excessively loud boos from the crowd in attendance. He wears a jacket on his upper body along with his regular ring attire, with the now defunct Triple Crown Championship around his waist.

I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Heather Thompson - Weighing in at one hundred, ninety-three pounds, from Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada....Bbbbbrrrrryyyyyaaaaannnnnn Blllllllaaaaaaazzeeee!

Blaze struts down the ramp as fans continue to pelt him with hate and obscenities. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he drops to his knees as pyro erupts all around/inside the ring.

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again

Blaze circles around the ring, until he gets to the far ring steps. He quickly steps up them and onto the ring apron. Blaze then climbs the second turnbuckle and outstretches his arms in a taunt on the crowd.

Shut up when I'm talking to you
Shut up, shut up, shut up

I’m about to break!

Blaze now climbs to the top turnbuckle and then front-flips into the ring, landing on one knee and pointing to the rafters, as the fans continue to boo, and "Attack" comes to an end.

Johnny – Bryan Blaze looks ready to fight tonight!

Apollos – Well he’s known that he had a match this week since last week. Of course he’s ready.

Rick – That’s not what he meant Apollos…

Apollos – But that’s what he said

Johnny – Just shut up

Techno music and beats can be heard in the arena. The lights start to shine green and go around the arena showing the fans-

call on me.
you call on me,
call me, call on me,
you call me,

The lights grow stronger as the music gets louder and louder. The camera moves with the beats getting close ups on fans-

CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME,
CALL ME, CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME

The more and more close ups and even Johnny Electric standing and dancing to the beats of the song. All the lights shine on the stage to see a man looking down in a jacket and long black pants-

CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME,
CALL ME, CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME
Say what you want to me

-The man starts dancing on the stage and hops on the stage-

Heather Thompson – And is opponent, from Framingham Massachusetts, the Irishman, Sean Libbeeeeehhhhhh!

-Libby runs over to the barricade and jumps and hugs fans. Libby then jumps off them and high fives the rest of them on his way to the steel steps when he does he jumps over the top rope-

Say what you want to me
CALL ON ME

-Libby runs to the right end turnbuckle and waves his hands in the air with a huge smile on his face as the crowd can be heard from over the music. Libby jumps off the turnbuckle and heads to the ring rope and bounces on it/ turning to see his opponent in the ring taking off his jacket and throwing it to the crowd. He takes his jacket off and throws it to the crowd and does a moonwalk to the back ropes awaiting the start of the match

Sean Libby [vs.] Bryan Blaze

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Bryan Blaze and Sean Libby circle in the middle of the ring. Sean Libby charges at Bryan Blaze and tries to clothesline him. Bryan Blaze ducks under it and bounces off the ropes. Bryan Blaze jumps and hits a huge spinning crossbody on Sean Libby. Bryan Blaze stands up and runs off the ropes, and rolls, flipping through the air and landing on Sean Libby with a rolling thunder.

Rick- What a move by Bryan Blaze!

Johnny- Bryan Blaze has managed to ground Sean Libby with his high-impact, high-flying arsenal of moves!

Bryan Blaze stands and hops up onto the turnbuckle. Bryan Blaze waits for Sean Libby to stand up. When Sean Libby does, Bryan Blaze jumps off the turnbuckles and grabs onto Sean Libby’s head with his legs. Bryan Blaze twists through the air and sends Sean Libby crashing on his head with a hurricanrana. Bryan Blaze crawls quickly over to Sean Libby and pins him.

-1-

-2-

Sean Libby easily kicks out.

Rick- So close!

Johnny- Sean Libby looks like he has energy to burn

Apollos- Libby needs to step his game up if he wants to walk away with a victory in this one

Johnny- I JUST HATE YOU SO MUCH APOLLOS!

Bryan Blaze stands up and picks Sean Libby up, who elbows him in the stomach. Sean Libby kicks Bryan Blaze in the stomach, then runs and rebounds off the ropes. He jumps and floats over the head of Bryan Blaze, before dropping him to the mat with a DDT. Sean Libby hooks the leg of Bryan Blaze

-1-

-2-

Bryan Blaze kicks out.

Rick- Sean Libby managing to turn the tide and attempt a pinfall of his own

Johnny- Hey Apollos…I think LIBBEH managed to turn the tide wouldn’t you agree???

Apollos- …

Sean Libby stands up and waits for Bryan Blaze to stand up as well. Sean Libby grabs Bryan Blaze and whips him into the ropes. Sean Libby vaults over a rebounding Bryan Blaze, and does it again when Bryan Blaze does it again. Sean Libby goes for a third straight vault, but this time Bryan Blaze grabs his legs in midair and spins him down into a modified powerbomb.

Rick- Modified powerbomb!

Johnny- I think that move might’ve snapped LIBBEH’s neck!

Apollos- Doubt it

Bryan Blaze grabs Sean Libby and whips him into the ropes. Bryan Blaze then runs into the opposite ropes himself. He springboards off of the second rope and backflips through the air, landing behind Sean Libby, who stops running at him. Sean Libby turns around and is met with a jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick to the jaw, knocking him to the ground.

Rick- Bryan Blaze is starting to feel it now!

Johnny- And that is not good news for Sean LIBBEH

Apollos- SAY HIS NAME RIGHT! IT’S LIBBY!

Johnny- LIBBEH!

Rick- LIBBEH!

Bryan Blaze stands up and waits for Sean Libby to rise. When he does, Bryan Blaze jumps onto the second rope and springs himself into the air. He twists around and goes to hit an enziguiri to the head of Sean Libby, who ducks under the kick. Bryan Blaze lands and turns around, and is met with a huge superkick to the jaw, knocking him to the mat.

Rick- IRISH SHOT OUT OF NOWHERE!

Johnny- LET’S GO LIBBEH!

Apollos- …

Sean Libby looks down at a laid out Bryan Blaze. Sean Libby runs and springs onto the top rope. He bounces and moonsaults off the top rope, landing right on the chest of Bryan Blaze.

Rick- Cold of Ireland!

Johnny- Lights out for Bryan Blaze!

Apollos- Thanks for comin’! IT’Z be WOOnderful to know you

Johnny- Why did you just say that like that?

Apollos- I dono…

Sean Libby rolls over and hooks the leg of Bryan Blaze. The referee begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee signals for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, The Irishman Sean Libby!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm

'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a black trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles.

Heather Thompson – The following is the Battle for the Briefcase Semi-Final match! Introducing first…from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing tonight at 225 pounds…JOHNNY STYLES!!!

Rick – The legend is here!

Johnny – He took the place of Brian Hunt, and so far, it’s proven to be a solid replacement. But SBK has a big obstacle tonight in Dan Alexander.

The sound of burning is heard for a few seconds then a pair of loud booming fireworks explode on the sides of the stage. The video starts playing.

I’ll tell you now you can’t win this
You’re way too slow

Dan casually walks out onto the stage.

I’ll tell you now I’m gonna take this
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?

Dan stops at the ramp looks around.

I’ll let it show that
I’m not always hiding
Come all the way down
And watch me burn

He pounds his heart with his fists then points down the ring riling up the fans. They cheer him on.

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

He continues to walk down the ramp and up the steps and through the ropes

So let me know just how to take this
You’re way too cold

He stands in the middle of the ring looking around and nodding to the fans.

Now show me how before it breaks me
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

The music slowly fades out.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent…from Thousand Oaks, California, weighing 220 pounds…DAN ALEXANDER!!

Rick – Dan looks ready to roll tonight!

Johnny – He’s another step closer at regaining the IWF Championship. A former champion himself, he knows very well what kind of power that IWF Briefcase can have.

Rick – Ruben had screwed Dan out of his first IWF Title match, thanks to the briefcase power Ruben had. Dan is looking to take that power for himself, and only two men stand in his way.

Battle for the Briefcase Semi-Finals
#2 Johnny Styles [vs] #3 Dan Alexander

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Dan and Johnny circle each other in the ring. Dan goes for a kick, but Johnny catches Dan’s foot. Dan hops on one leg for a moment before Johnny pulls him in, clotheslining him to the mat. Dan gets to his feet immediately and they tie up. Dan wrenches Johnny’s arm, taking him to the mat. He twists Styles’s arm into a chicken wing, locking it in tight.

Rick – Somewhere, James Shark is shitting himself.

Johnny – That chicken wing is locked in!

Johnny smashes his elbow into Dan’s face, breaking the hold. The two get to their feet. Dan throws Johnny to the ropes, but Johnny hangs on. Dan charges towards him, looking for a clothesline. Johnny ducks it, flipping Dan over his shoulder, and over the top rope to the floor.

Rick – Johnny performing very well in the early going.

Johnny – SBK is a living legend. He’s got a veteran instinct that the younger guys strive to attain. Dan’s got his work cut out for him.

“1” “2” “3”

Dan stands, looking up at Johnny. He takes deep breaths. Johnny raises his arms, soaking in the cheers from the crowd.

“4” “5” “6”

Dan slides back into the ring when Johnny’s back is turned. Dan rolls him up.

-1-

-2-

Johnny kicks out.

Apollos – Close call.

SBK gets to his feet. He lifts Dan, and positions him for a piledriver. Dan writhes his way free, countering it into a back body drop. Dan turns and grabs Johnny’s arm. SBK immediately scrambles to the ropes, grabbing hold of them. The referee splits them up. Dan slowly retreats.

Rick – Dan was thinking of that armbar, but Styles was a bit too quick there.

Johnny – Smart movement.

Apollos – Are you two done sucking his dick yet?

Johnny – At least he can win a match.

Dan runs towards Johnny, and drives his boot into Styles’s face. He lifts Johnny to his feet, and throws him to the corner. He runs, leaping in the air and crushing SBK In the corner with a body splash. He stomps down on Johnny’s arm, then takes a step back. He leaps in the air, driving his knee down hard on the elbow of Johnny Styles.

Rick – You see what Dan is doing here. Picking apart the arm of SBK.

Johnny – He’s waiting for that perfect opportunity to lock in that armbar of his.

SBK gets to his feet, shaking out his arm. Dan fires a kick, hitting Styles in the back of the leg. Johnny stumbles a bit, but keeps his footing. Dan goes for another kick, which Johnny catches. Dan hops on one foot, then spins around, kicking Johnny in the head with his free foot.

Apollos – That’s it!

Rick – Good Feedback!

Johnny – He said ‘That’s it,’ how is that good feedback?

Rick – No, I mean that’s the move Dan just hit. He calls It Good Feedback.

Johnny – Oh. Right. I knew that.

Dan drops down and covers Johnny.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Johnny kicks out.

Rick – Wow!

Apollos – Dan wasn’t expecting that!

Dan gets to his feet, shaking his head. He stomps down on Johnny’s arm. He drags Styles to the corner, and slides out of the ring.

Johnny – This doesn’t look good.

Dan grabs Johnny’s arm and smashes it into the cornerpost. Johnny rolls in the ring in pain. Dan grabs his arm again, this time wrapping it around the post. He pulls back on Johnny’s arm, twisting it around the steel, as Johnny cries out in pain.

Rick – Dan is systematically tearing apart the arm of SBK!

Johnny – SBK has injured that arm in the past. I wonder if Dan knows this, or if he just happened to choose that arm to go to work on.

Dan slides into the ring, stalking SBK. Johnny slowly gets to his feet. Dan lifts him, but Johnny elbows Dan in the gut, and shoves him away. Dan steps back, smashing his elbow across the nose of Styles. Johnny stumbles back a bit. Dan runs forward, leaping up and grabbing Johnny’s arm. He takes SBK down to the mat, locking in the armbar. Johnny screams in pain, reaching desperately for the ropes.

Rick – He’s got it!

Johnny – Locked in tight, and nowhere to go!

Johnny tries to drag his way towards the ropes with his free arm, but can’t move. He wrenches at the hold, but Dan only cranks on it, twisting Styles’ arm at an unnatural angle. Johnny slaps desperately at the mat, and Dan releases the hold.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner by way of submission, and the finalist for the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…DAN ALEXANDER!!!

Dan raises his arm in victory, then looks down at Johnny. He extends his arm, helping SBK to his feet. SBK looks at Dan for a moment, and shakes out his hurt arm. He offers his other hand, which Dan shakes. SBK slides out of the ring and heads up the ramp.

Johnny – Sign of sportsmanship and respect between these two men.

Rick – One of the best from the past met with one of the best of today…and Dan walked out the winner.

Dan is shown celebrating as the screen snaps to backstage.

Steel is seen with the New Blood title around his waist. He stares at a door for a moment, before knocking. Aric Voss opens the door.

Aric Voss
Angel.

Steel Angel
Voss.

The two men stare at each other for a moment.

Aric Voss
Can I help you?

Steel Angel
Tonight, we’re partners…at Violent Impulse, we’re opponents.

Aric smirks.

Aric Voss
Nervous?

Steel Angel
I’ve agreed to defend my title against you one last time…at Violent Impulse. But I want something in return.

Aric Voss
You want me to help you in our match tonight?

Steel smirks.

Steel Angel
No. I agree to our match…provided I get to choose the stipulation.

Aric Voss
Done.

Steel smirks, and extends his hand. Aric eyes it for a moment, then accepts the handshake.

Steel Angel
And as for tonight…you let the champion handle this one.

Aric stares coldly at Steel as he walks away. The show cuts to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence 20070807_welfareBig

This Message Brought to you by the Democratic Party of America.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to the six tag competitors standing in the ring.

Rick – This match is going to be absolutely huge.

Johnny – Violent Impulse opponents team up. Johnny Morbid and Tyson Rowle against Steel Angel and Aric Voss against Brian Hunt and Vincent Van Rose.

Rick – Vinnie and Brian, the only two who are not Violent Impulse opponents…but with a tag match next week, a win for Brian tonight will be huge.

The referee looks as Brian Hunt steps between the ropes, to the cheers of the fans. Tyson steps into the ring. Steel makes a motion to enter, getting a huge cheer, but Aric stops him, and steps into the ring himself. The referee calls for the bell.

Steel Angel & Aric Voss [vs] Tyson Rowle & Johnny Morbid [vs] Vincent Van Rose & Brian Hunt

[Ding! Ding! Ding]

Brian, Tyson, and Aric look at each other. Aric and Brian look at each other, then at Tyson. They take him down immediately with a double clothesline. Aric immediately turns to Brian and the two tie up. Aric drives his knee to Brian’s gut, then throws him to the ropes. Brian rebounds off, and Aric throws a punch, which Brian ducks. Brian leaps onto the middle rope and springboards off, catching Aric’s head and taking him down with a DDT.

Rick – What?

Brian kips up to his feet, and howls for the audience, who howl right back.

“AWOOOOOO!”

Johnny – AWOOOOOOOO!

Apollos – Last week, we saw Brian try an MMA style of fighting…which failed miserably. Tonight, he seems to be taking on a high-flying approach.

Rick – So far, so good. Who knew he could perform that kind of stuff?

Brian runs to the corner and leaps to the top rope, diving onto Voss with a body splash. Aric gets his knees up, causing Brian to land across them. Brian rolls onto the mat, clutching his ribs. Aric gets to his feet. He stalks Brian, waiting for him to stand. Tyson runs up behind him, driving his elbow into the back of Aric’s head. Aric turns around as Tyson throws another elbow. Aric dodges it, and knees Tyson to the ribs. He grabs Tyson by the neck and throws him headfirst into the corner. Tyson scrambles to his feet. Aric charges him, but Tyson manages to avoid the shot, slipping past Aric, and tagging in Johnny Morbid.

Johnny – And here comes Morbid!

Johnny hops over the top rope and runs towards Aric, taking him down with a clothesline. Aric immediately gets to his feet. Johnny pulls him in close and takes him down with a quick suplex. He covers.

-1-

-2-

Aric kicks out. Johnny stands, and stomps on Aric’s chest and arms. He turns to see Brian getting to his feet. Johnny throws a punch, which Brian blocks, holding tight to Johnny’s arm. Brian throws a punch of his own, which Johnny blocks. The two struggle, trying to break free of each other’s holds. Brian sends a kick to Johnny’s leg, breaking the hold. Brian positions himself next to Morbid, and takes him down with a Russian legsweep. Brian tags in Vinnie, who steps between the ropes, looking at Voss and Johnny, down in the ring. He lifts Aric up onto his shoulder.

Rick – The massive VVR looking for the Southern Sledgehammer.

Johnny – Last week, Vinnie lost to Steel and Tyson. This week, he teams with Brian Hunt…will his luck change?

Aric slides out behind Vinnie, shoving him towards the corner. Vinnie stops himself and turns around, only to be kicked in the gut by Aric. Aric hooks both Vinnie’s arms, and crushes his face into the mat.

Rick – THOUSAND SUNS CONNECTS!

Aric rolls Vinnie onto his back, and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Johnny yanks at Aric’s leg, pulling him off.

Rick – That was close. Aric almost had the IWF Champion beat!

Johnny and Aric tie up in the center of the ring. Johnny throws Aric to the corner, and runs after him. He drives his knee into Aric’s skull, then leaps out of the corner, looking for a bulldog. Aric shoves Johnny away, sending him crashing to the mat. Steel reaches out, and slaps Aric on the back.

Johnny – That counts as a tag. Steel is in!

Steel smirks at Aric, and shrugs, then turns to Johnny and Vinnie. Aric stares at Steel, obviously upset. He climbs out onto the apron, watching the match. Steel immediately runs towards Johnny, and leaps in the air, taking Johnny down with a leg lariat. He races to the ropes, springboarding off with a moonsault, landing across Johnny’s midsection. He hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Johnny kicks out.

Rick – And this match continues.

Apollos – Steel is undefeated in IWF. He’s the New Blood Champion, and it seems right now that nobody can stop this kid.

Johnny – That’s…actually very true. I have to agree.

Apollos – I could end this punk’s streak no problem.

Rick – Easy come, easy go.

Johnny slowly stands, and faces Steel. Steel sends a stiff uppercut, rocking Morbid. Steel grabs Johnny’s arms and slams him to the mat with a dragon suplex. Johnny rolls towards the corner. Tyson slaps Johnny’s hand, while Johnny is still out.

Rick – I think that’s a tag…but Steel and Vinnie might not have seen it.

Apollos – That’s a tricky maneuver by the High Impact champion.

Steel stands, eyeing Tyson, and turns towards Vinnie, who is back to his feet. Steel runs towards Vinnie, going for a second leg lariat. Vinnie catches Steel, and runs to the corner, powerbombing him into the turnbuckle. Steel slumps down to the mat. Vinnie goes for the pin on Johnny.

Rick – No way!

The referee doesn’t count the pin, and Vinnie looks at him, angrily. Tyson jumps into the ring and stomps down on Vinnie’s spine, breaking the pin. Rose gets to his feet, turning furiously towards Tyson. Tyson raises his hands to fight. He throws a series of punches to Vinnie, hitting him full in the chest and stomach. Vinnie stands, taking the blows as if they’re nothing. Tyson punches Vinnie straight to the face, which causes VVR to stumble a bit.

Rick – That one rocked him!

Johnny – Vinnie seems almost impervious to pain. Those straight shots, from a professional boxer, no less…and Vinnie was shrugging them off like they were nothing.

Rick – He’s a tank. There’s no other way to put it. If you can get the big man off his feet, your job becomes far easier…but it’s taking Vinnie down that’s the trick.

Tyson runs to the ropes and bounces off, running towards Vinnie. He leaps up, hitting a dropkick straight to Vinnie’s sternum. Vinnie stumbles back a step, but regains his footing. Tyson runs to the ropes again. This time, he springboards off, looking for a flying clothesline. Vinnie lifts his boot, kicking Tyson clean out of the air.

Rick – DAMN.

Apollos – A MASSIVE boot from the IWF champion!

Vinnie goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Steel breaks up the pin.

Johnny – Impressive.

Steel mounts Vinnie and begins delivering punches to his face. Vinnie throws Steel off, and gets to his feet. Steel stares at Vinnie for a moment. Vinnie lifts his boot, but Steel ducks the kick. He slides beneath VVR’s boot, and kicks Vinnie in the back of the other leg, bringing the champion to his knee. Steel runs up behind Vinnie, grabbing his head and flipping over Vinnie, smashing his face into the mat. Steel goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brian leaps over the top rope, driving his elbow into Steel, and breaking the pin. Steel gets to his feet. He sends a kick to Brian’s gut and throws him towards the corner. He races towards Brian. Johnny Morbid leaps over the ropes and takes Steel down with a flying clothesline. He and Brian begin stomping Steel into the mat before the referee breaks them up, pointing them back to their corners. Brian slowly retreats to the corner, leaving Steel, Tyson, and Vinnie laid out in the ring. Steel slowly stirs, looking towards Aric. He reaches out to tag Aric in, inching closer to the corner.

Rick – All three of these men are spent. Someone needs a tag, and soon.

Steel reaches desperately to tag Aric. Aric smirks, and steps off the apron, retreating from the ring.

Johnny – Oh, shit…

Apollos – Aric refuses to let Steel tag out! He’s trying to cost Steel the match!

Rick – Steel Angel has been on a long undefeated streak, ever since his IWF debut…and it’s about to come to a screeching halt, thanks to his tag partner!

Steel shakes his head, and uses the ropes to get to his feet. He turns as Tyson stands, running towards him. Steel sidesteps Tyson’s tackle, sending him into the corner. Tyson bounces off, and Steel grabs Tyson by the head as Tyson stumbles behind him. Steel looks ready to go for a bulldog, but VVR gets to his feet, and approaches Steel. Steel kicks Vinnie to the knee, then hooks his head with his other arm, keeping both Vinnie and Steel behind him. He leaps forward, taking Tyson down with a bulldog and Vinnie with a cutter, at the same time.

Johnny – Impressive move by Steel!

Steel lies motionless for a moment, too exhausted to move. He throws his arm across Vinnie’s chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brian interrupts the pin yet again. He lifts Steel to his feet, and throws him to the ropes. Johnny Morbid kicks Steel in the spine as Steel comes in contact with the ropes, sending Steel falling to the mat. Brian slaps Vinnie lightly in the face, trying to wake him up. He looks to Steel and Tyson. Tyson slowly begins to stir. Brian kicks him in the gut, and drags him, positioning him in front of the corner. He looks at Tyson for a moment, then jumps to the top rope, bouncing off, and landing in a corkscrew body splash on top of Rowle.

Rick – Thrill of the Hunt!

Brian gets to his feet. Johnny Morbid grabs his shoulder and spins him around before pulling him in close, and lifting him in a powerbomb. Johnny Morbid plants Brian down hard into the mat.

Johnny – PFA!

Johnny stands, smirking at his handiwork. He turns around, as Vinnie lifts him onto his shoulder and powers him to the mat with a Southern Sledgehammer.

Rick – So many high-impact moves!

Apollos – But none from the High Impact champion himself!

Vinnie stares at the carnage around him. Steel slowly crawls up behind Vinnie and rolls him up.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick – Steel does it again!

Johnny – And without the help of his partner!

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…STEEL ANGEL and ARIC VOSS!!!

Rick – And the undefeated streak continues!

Johnny – How long is this guy going to continue winning matches?

Rick – Steel Angel may be, pound for pound, the best wrestler in IWF today…is there anyone who can stop this guy?

Steel picks up a mic from a ringside worker.

Steel Angel
Voss!

Aric stops in his tracks, turning on the ramp to face Steel.

Steel Angel
You thought you had me? Thought you would cause me to end my streak? Not a chance.

Steel looks down at Vinnie and the other men laid out around him.

Steel Angel
Next week, Violent Impulse. Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You and me. I told you I would put the New Blood Title on the line, but only if I chose the stipulation. I’ve made my decision.

Aric smirks, and begins walking down to the ring.

Steel Angel
We’re going to compete in my match of choice. A Trip to Oblivion Match. The rules are simple. Two rings set up, one above the other. To win, you throw your opponent out, down to the mat below. Will you accept it? Are you confident enough to take me on in the match I made famous?

Aric slides into the ring. He looks around at the crowd, and smirks. He extends his hand to shake Steel’s, nodding something. Steel grabs Aric’s hand. Aric pulls Steel in, hooking his arms. Steel spins himself around, lifting Aric in a military press before dropping him with a big cutter.

Rick – Holy shit!

Johnny – Divine Crusher!

Steel looks around at the men laid out around him. He picks up the New Blood title and climbs the corner, raising it high above his head as the crowd cheers. The show cuts to commercial once again.

IWF would like to congratulate the Faroese B36 Team on winning the championship.

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Funny-soccer

Unfortunately, the rest of the world doesn’t feel the same.

The show returns to Brenton Cyrus standing in the ring, his arms crossed. He stares at the entrance, waiting.

Rick – We’re back, and ready for the main event. The Battle for the Briefcase Semi-Finals. Brenton Cyrus against Brandon Macdonald.

Johnny – Both men claim they’re the best in the world…but there can only be one winner.

Heather Thompson – The following is the Battle for the Briefcase Semi-Final match, where the winner will face off against Dan Alexander at Violent Impulse. In the ring at this time, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 222 pounds…BRENTON CYRUS!!!

Brenton does his God pose, then returns to staring at the entrance.

The lights in the arena turn off. Down With the Sickness begins to play over the loudspeakers

Do you feel that?

A single spotlight spins around on the crowd, before ending up stopping at the top of the entrance ramp.

Ah Shit

Brandon Macdonald appears at the top of the ramp, standing in the spotlight with his head down and arms crossed. He has a towel covering his head. He's wearing a James Macdonald St. Louis Rams jersey.

Oh ah ah ah ah ah!
Oh ah ah ah ah ah!

Brandon Macdonald throws his head back, sending the towel flying backwards and off his head. He looks at the crowd and takes a deep breath. The fans cheer as Brandon Macdonald slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Och, Och
Och, Och
Och, Och

Brandon Macdonald gets to the ring and climbs up the staircase. He looks at the fans, before stepping under the top rope and entering the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckle.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give it to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give it to me?)

Brandon Macdonald climbs up the turnbuckle and stops at the top. He takes another deep breath, pounds his heart with his first, then points it to the sky. He smiles and starts saying something, wiping his eyes.

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, there is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

Brandon Macdonald hops down from the turnbuckle and walks to the other side. He hops up and does the same thing, this time pointing at the fans as well.

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me

Brandon Macdonald hops down and walks to the center of the ring. He takes off his jersey and necklace, and gives them to the referee, and then retreats to his corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent…from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, weighing tonight at 225 pounds…BRANDON MACDONALD!!!

Brandon points to the sky, and turns to face Brenton. The referee calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Mainevent
Battle for the Briefcase Semi-Finals
#1 Brandon Macdonald [vs] #13 Brenton Cyrus

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Brandon extends his hand, offering a handshake. Brenton reaches for it, about to accept it. Brandon pulls his hand back at the last second, instead drivig his boot into Cyrus’s gut. He DDT’s Brenton into the mat, and goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Brandon pulls Cyrus’s shoulders off the mat. He lifts Brenton to his feet and throws him to the ropes. Brenton rebounds off, and Brandon takes him down with a powerslam. He stomps down on Brenton’s arms and legs, then lifts him once more. He lifts Brenton, and drops him with a vertabreaker. He lifts Brenton once again and throws Cyrus to the ropes. Brenton bounces off the ropes, and is caught with a striking spear from Brandon.

Rick – Wow.

Brandon goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, and the final participant in the Battle for the Briefcase Finals…Brandon Macdonald!

Rick – Brandon is moving on to the Battle for the Briefcase Finals!

Johnny – And he did so in such dominating fashion

Apollos – Did anyone else find it weird that Brenton didn’t really seem to even try offense in that match?

Rick – Maybe Brandon is just that good

Johnny – Or Brenton is just that bad

Brandon Macdonald runs over to the turnbuckle and hops up, pointing to the sky. He wipes his eyes as he falls off the turnbuckle and to his knees in the center of the ring. He raises both hands up to the sky, as the crowd cheers loudly. Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up and hops on another turnbuckle, and does a flexing pose, like his brother often did.

Rick – A great tribute to his brother, the late James Macdonald.

Johnny – Brandon was extremely close to James, and it shows a lot that he was able to come out here, and win a match in his brother’s memory like that

Suddenly Burn by Three Days Grace begins to play over the loudspeakers. Brandon Macdonald looks up at the ramp as Dan Alexander walks out to the top of the stage. Both men stare at each other from the ring and the ramp, as Dan Alexander nods his head at Brandon Macdonald. He turns to leave but is interrupted by Brenton Cyrus, who has rolled out of the ring and grabbed a microphone

Brenton Cyrus
Leaving already Dan? You’re going to miss the surprise

Dan Alexander stops and turns around. Brandon Macdonald also turns around and looks at Brenton Cyrus, who is standing beside the timekeeper.

Brenton Cyrus
Come on Brandon. You didn’t really think it would be that easy did you?

Brenton Cyrus smiles at Brandon Macdonald, who stares at him from in the ring.

Brenton Cyrus
You didn’t really think that it would only take a minute for you to beat me did you? You and I both know that even if you could beat me on my best day, it would not take that little effort

Brandon Macdonald just looks at Brenton Cyrus from inside the ring. Brenton Cyrus turns towards the top of the stage

Brenton Cyrus
Don’t worry Dan, this concerns you too. See, there’s a reason I didn’t even try to fight you Brandon. There’s a reason you were able to beat me without me even revealing a single bit of my gameplan. There’s a reason why I let you get all the offense, so that I could figure out your strategy, while you were left in the dark about mine. You see, I know something that you don’t know.

Brenton Cyrus laughs a bit, as Brandon Macdonald and Dan Alexander both continue to stare at him.

Brenton Cyrus
Earlier this week I went to talk to the IWF Board of Directors. I couldn’t risk losing to you Brandon. So I went to see them, and they agreed with me. Our side of the tournament has been much more challenging than the side that Dan here was on. They agreed that with Chuck Matthews dropping out-

The crowd boos.

Brenton Cyrus
I'll call him whatever the fuck I want. This 'Brian Hunt' bullshit is ridiculous. But I digress...his dropping out, combined with some strange seeding’s, that it was an unfair tournament. So they agreed to my request. This is where it get’s exciting, so listen up

Brandon Macdonald and Dan Alexander look confusingly at Brenton Cyrus, as he laughs again. Brenton Cyrus pulls out a piece of paper from inside his wrestling boot.

Brenton Cyrus
The Board of Directors of the IWF has agreed with the request of Mr. Brenton Cyrus. We agree with the fact that the tournament was unfairly biased due to unforeseen circumstance. Therefore, we have agreed that next week at Violent Impulse, the Battle for the Briefcase Finals will be the winner of the Dan Alexander versus Johnny Styles match, versus Brandon Macdonald, versus Brenton Cyrus, regardless of how Brenton and Brandon’s match turns out.

Rick – Are you kidding me?!

Johnny – Triple Threat TLC match for the Battle for the Briefcase Finals?!

Apollos – Brenton Cyrus always has a backup plan!

Rick – Violent Impulse is going to be something else, let me tell you

Johnny – That’s right folks, you are not going to want to miss this. All the championships are on the line, the Battle for the Briefcase Finals, and most importantly, I finally get the end the short lived reign of a terrible announcer!

Apollos – Oh yeah you wish Johnny

Brenton Cyrus folds up the paper and laughs, as Brandon Macdonald walks over to the edge of the ring ropes and starts to yell at Brenton Cyrus, who just laughs and begins to walk beside the ring and up to the middle of the entrance ramp. Both Dan Alexander and Brandon Macdonald stare at Brenton Cyrus, who is right in the middle of the two, as he smirks before striking his God pose as Battle Grounds goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Results-
Jump to: