Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend starts with a little Syco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

The Legend starts with a little Syco Empty
PostSubject: The Legend starts with a little Syco   The Legend starts with a little Syco I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:49 am

Later That Day...

"Lalalala... hmm hmmm... hm..."

The locker room was cool and empty.

Almost empty...

Standing alone was OSW's resident janitor and handy man, Rocko; he was left behind to idly toss some used towels into the wash basket so he could have them ready for later. He Smiling faintly as he hummed to himself, Rocko was aimlessly getting on with the task at hand when suddenly the door swung open.

Standing there, framed by the light, was the OSW World Heavyweight Champion himself, "Dangerous" Andrew Savage!

"Whoa...?" exclaimed Rocko, nervously as he spied the look of pure rage in the wrestler's eyes.

With a roar, Savage swung his arm upwards, his jacket billowing dramatically, as he threw the soggy form of Hammy J, leader of H.I.T.L.E.R hard into the room.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii...."

The diminutive creature flew squealing straight into Rocko's wash basket, sending socks and old towels into the air. Before the Janitor could even grasp what was occurring, the Dangerous One issued a startlingly loud demand, one that rattled Rocko to his very core.

"GET OUT!!!!"

Trying his hardest to keep his bowels from loosening the terrified handy man followed Savage's heated request, escaping through the door and disappearing down the hall, leaving the Dangerous One alone with his quarry; the dazed and confused hamster...

"Hammy, this is the last fucking time I'm going to ask you..."

Andrew's voice was low, gravelly, and deeper than usual. This was not the Andrew Savage who Hammy considered a friend. This was not the Andrew Savage who Violet was so fond of. This was not the Andrew Savage the world was fully aware of. This was not Andrew Savage entirely, but neither was it his other, darker personality, but more something in-between...

And he meant business...

Lunging forwards, the Dangerous One grabbed at the laundry basket, his hand clenching around the shaken rodent's throat and he ripped him free of the container. With a growl, Savage immediately slammed Hammy's quivering body against a locker, a huge metallic clang emanating from the force of the strike.

"Now... where... is... Patrick... Jones....?!!!

Hammy's eyes nearly bulged from their sockets as Andrew's grip tightened; he struggled to speak, making choking noises until finally Savage loosened the hold and leaned in close.

"What?" Savage grumbled.

"I... I... I see you still have Syco in you..." the hamster yelped.

"Whoa...?" Andrew exclaimed, the fury in his eyes disappearing slightly. "I'm... I'm..."

"I guess the cure didn't last, then..."

Hammy's little voice seemed alarmingly calm as he remained pinned against the locker, but in truth he was terrified; when simple flick of the rest and he'd be over, a minor foot note in history. And yet, he could see in Andrew's eyes that he was not himself.

He could recognise the other personality within him...

And Hammy J knew that this was not like his partner, despite all of his faults, Andrew Savage was not intentionally a killer. He was everything that the darkness within wasn't.

Just then, Andrew's eyes seemed to shift downwards as it hit him.

All at once, the world came shooting back into view for Andrew, as if he'd been floating above it all, and realisation rushed through him. Letting go of Hammy he crumpled to his knees, the understanding of what was happening filtering in, shocking Andrew completely...

In a moment of weakness...

In one moment when Andrew lost his temper...

Syco took hold...

"Syco... No..." the Dangerous One groaned to himself...

"Ok, I'll admit it, it was me..." Hammy looked up at his partner with concern as Andrew remained in a knelt position, eyes wide, brows as high as they could be, a quizzical look about him. Pausing from his internal conflict, Savage looked down at the furry little creature.

"What?" he replied.

Hammy straightened his fur and hopped up onto the Dangerous One's shoulder, looking no worse for wear, or so it seemed.

"I locked Patrick in that locker over there..." Hammy pointed towards one particular locker as he spoke. "I wanted to... I wanted to protect you because I don't trust him... I don't trust Patrick..."

Andrew stood, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes, trying to free the dark thoughts from his mind as he walked over towards the singled out locker and quickly grabbed the door. With sudden wrench, the Dangerous One suddenly ripped the locker door off of its hinges to reveal...

Nothing...

It was empty, save for a single shoulder bag and some old, damp towels.

Patrickwas missing...

"Wait, I left him there..." Hammy began, pleading for his innocence as he looked up at the OSW Champion, who at this point was glaring back down to him. "I don't know where he is now..."

Savage shook his head in annoyance.

"He's gone... gone..." the Dangerous One lamented to himself, before turning back to Hammy.

"If you hadn't of locked him up here he wouldn't have been missing..." Andrew continued, angrily. "If you hadn't of done this, he would have helped me against fucking Bill Money..."

The little Rodent began to back away in fear; this was not Syco's rage but andrew's own, only it was this anger that would forever serve as the key to unlocking the darkness within. But he was aware of it now, and so controlled the evil, swallowing the evil down, locking Syco away as he had done so before.

Matt had taught him well...

"I... I swear I had nothing to do with this..." Hammy chimed in suddenly out of self preservation, "but maybe his bag might lead us to him!"

All at once the rodent dove into the empty locker where Patrick had been confined, slipping straight into the shoulder bag and disappearing from view. In truth Andrew didn't even know that it was Patrick's bag, but by now he wasn't sure of anything as he continued to push his darker personality to the back of his mind.

"Helping me now?" Andrew growled, inquisitively.

"I KNEW IT!!!" came the sudden squeal from within the bag.

Just then, Hammy reappeared, his tiny paws filled with cash. Dollars. Rolls and rolls of money kept nicely piled up in the rodent's grasp.

"He was on the take!" Hammy gasped exaggeratedly, holding some of the money up.

Savage began to pace the locker room, shaking his head.

"No, that could be for anything..." Andrew weakly replied. "Patrick would never... never do that..." he finally said, sitting on the edge of the bench. The Dangerous One began to feel so alone, all at once the world becoming a colder place as he contemplated the possibility for only a moment. One moment of solemnity. One moment of loneliness...

Quickly Andrew glanced back at Hammy to see if he had anything else to add.

"So, nothing else?" he quizzed, trying to exorcise the thoughts of betrayal from his mind.

"Yeah, actually, Andrew..." Hammy squeaked, trying to hide his own excitement. "This twenty dollar bill is signed 'Bill Money'!!!"

The Dangerous One was quiet, taking in the feeling of being betrayed like this. He turned to see the back of Hammy, fur frazzled and head hung in shame. He knew his tag team partner wasn't evil or even stupid enough to play with his emotions; for once Hammy was being sincere and completely honest.

So it seemed, anyway...

Savage shook his head.

"Just leave me alone please..." Andrew finally muttered after an age, trying to get as far away from Hammy as he could. He didn't want to think about what had been revealed to him or how it affected his world. "It doesn't matter anymore..."

"Andrew, it does matter! All that time you were working together, all that time when you were best friends..." Hammy continued, scuttling closer, manipulating with his words. "Patrick just threw it all away without thinking about it... I'm sorry."

Again Andrew shook his head, unwilling to take in the evidence or believe his partner.

"Just stop Ham-Ham..." he almost begged, turning away for a moment only to turn back and see his partner right next to him.

Andrew's chest felt so heavy and pressured. A blazing inferno had reduced the once amazing friendship into nothing but ash. That was how he felt right then.

His eyes narrowed dangerously.

"DAMN HIM! HOW COULD HE BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?" Andrew roared suddenly, face screwed up tight. "THE STUPID LITTLE-"

The Dangerous One stopped himself, a tiny shed of belief in the friendship he'd shared still remaining, halting the torrent of abuse that eagerly vied for release. His heart was beating faster than he could ever remember it beating. His breathing was erratic and he didn't want to be so close to the hamster for the smell of sawdust was getting to him. He backed away, shuffling along the bench, his back against the door.

"Hammy..."

The hamster came closer, resting his paws on Andrew's knee.

"Andrew..." he whispered, leaning in and resting cheek on the Dangerous One's knee, making him feel uncomfortable. "Give me a chance to be your best friend..."

"LET ME GO!"

Savage suddenly jumped up to his feet sending the tiny creature flying across the room before wrapping his arms around himself. He looked deep into the shocked eyes of the hamster as he backed towards the lockers, covering his face with his hands, unwilling to face the world after this friend... after Patrick... had betrayed him.

"No... He's my best friend..." Andrew shook his head yet again, unwilling to believe it, blurting out any theory no matter how insane. "This isn't like him. It's another one of your schemes! It's fucking Hunter Valentyne again!!!"

Hammy looked up, trying his hardest to shed a few tears and look as innocent as he could, knowing that everything he'd done was irreversible. The seeds of doubt had been sowed, and Faction Elite- no, Andrew and Patrick's friendship, had been called into question...

"Patrick's probably just hiding from you," Hammy finally added. "I'll leave you alone now Andrew..."

And with that the hamster disappeared through the gap under the door, leaving the Dangerous One alone with his thoughts.

Thoughts of betrayal...

Faction Elite was seemingly no more...

Suddenly Andrew heard the door to the locker room open. The Champion turned half expecting to see Hammy again, but instead was confronted by the soft form of a female figure. She was shorter than him, maybe reaching just above his chin. She had jade eyes but it was obvious that these had seen pain too many times and had dulled out into a faded jade colour.

She seemed to walk in with no expression as he observed quietly.

Andrew could see the remains of some injuries decorating her wrists with tiny scars where the sleeves of her jacket were rolled up on either side. He took it all in, especially the pair of pink lips pressed into a thin line, and that amazing cleavage that bounced with every step...

Despite all of the imperfections though, she was very much still an attractive woman...

It was...

None other than the beautiful Frost...

The Toronto native let out a small smile as she continued to hum along to the song blasting through her headphones, her head bobbing around to the music. There was something about listening to a good 'ol record from the 80's made her just get caught up. Back when the music was truly about the music. And she wasn't talking about that bubble gum pop either. No, give her some ELO, Eurhythmics, Prince...

Especially Bowie; she'd be a happy camper for days...

She didn't even notice Andrew at first as she slinked her way into the locker room to get ready for Wreckage later that night. Always with her headphones on, off in some dream world, she continued as normal, singing along to the music to herself...

Andrew froze, looking at her, as if she was a sign.

A sign that maybe, just maybe, after what Violet had asked of Savage the week before, that Faction Elite could survive...

"Sorry..." he quickly blurted out, stepping aside.

Looking up, Frost suddenly jumped, pulling off her headphones as she paused on the spot, eyes locked onto the Dangerous One before her; both of them staring at each other for the longest time, trying to figure the other out.

"Sorry for startling you..." Andrew finally uttered. "And not that I mind your singing either since you have such a beautiful voice; it's nice..."

Feeling her cheeks tinged red, Frost hadn't even realized she had been singing. She did that a lot actually, got so caught up in the beats and the words. Most the others in the locker room had long since gotten used to hearing her though, so they let it slip a lot more than before.

"Sorry, I get carried away." Frost shrugged.

"Honestly, it's no problem." Andrew added.

"And it's ok... about making me jump, I mean..." she replied, voice soft yet worn.

She didn't mind the sudden fright, so long as this wasn't going to end up being an attack of some kind; she knew what OSW was like, and she knew what company the Champion kept.

She gave a weak smile before crossing over to a locker on the far side, keeping one eye on Andrew the whole time as she took off her bag and jacket. Opening the locker, she placed them inside, and began to readjust her hair momentarily, her eyes catching Andrew's in the mirror that adorned the inner lid of the locker door.

Stopping, she turned back to Savage, eyes wide, expression filled with expectation.

"Are you... ok?" she asked.

Andrew nodded, still trying to find the words.

He had been meaning to speak to her for some time, having been recommended by his one true love as the next possible member of his stable; now, regardless of Patrick's apparent non-involvement, it seemed she'd appeared at just the right moment.

It was now or never...

"Frost..." he continued. "There was... uh... something I wanted to ask you..."

Andrew's voice faltered, he himself finding this harder than even asking someone out.

Frost continued ruffling her hair until it resembled that of a rock chick as she stepped closer, now more than ever looking akin to Andrew's dream woman. He was taken off guard by her beauty; comparable in Andrew's mind only by Violet's alone.

"What did you want to ask me, Savage?" she asked, looking up at him with those wide, gorgeous eyes. Eyes he'd never stared into before. Eyes that invited him in...

"I... I..." the Dangerous One stammered. "I... shit, my phone's vibrating..."

Savage quickly reached into his pocket, producing his iPhone as Frost watched him, eyebrows raised, waiting to hear whatever proposal the OSW World Champion had for her. Looking at the caller ID, Andrew screwed his eyes shut in annoyance.

Cruz again...

And just when he was about to ask this woman to join his stable, and possibly replace the missing Patrick...

"Sorry uh, Frost..." Andrew quickly returned back to the woman before him. "It's the boss man; I gotta take this..."

Frost nodded, a smile crossing her face, suddenly making her even more stunning to look at for Savage, causing him to pause and stare.

"Whoa...."

"It's ok, Savage," she began, nodding to the burly man before her, "I hear you're on Wreckage next time, so we can talk then..."

Andrew smiled, nodded his goodbye and stepped quickly out of the locker room, holding his phone up so he could answer it as he moved. Once outside the room, he held the device to his ear and answered his usual customary greeting.

Hello?" he said. "What's up now, Boss man?"

"Andrew, glad I could get hold of you..." Cruz's voice was brimming with confidence; he was up to something...

"Remember what we talked about earlier in regards to Bill Money?" he grinned. "Well, I've had an idea for a little trip..."

The scene cuts to black.
Back to top Go down

The Legend starts with a little Syco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: