Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Wish Cancer Upon You And Your Whole Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Wish Cancer Upon You And Your Whole Family Empty
PostSubject: I Wish Cancer Upon You And Your Whole Family   I Wish Cancer Upon You And Your Whole Family I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm

I Wish Cancer Upon You And Your Whole Family Kaitlyn-won-the-Talent-show
- - I Wish Cancer Upon You And Your Whole Family - -

Money. Millions. Billions. The cash in my wallet weighs more than Rawrlurb. Money over this bitch.

==============================================
EVENT : DEMOLITION DAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER TWO
==============================================

Insurgency Wrestling was hosting a houseshow event. An event where local amateur wrestlers can signup and wrestle. It was more like a scouting event. Most of the IWF Roster was injured anyways. It seemed like an opportunity for the IWF to replace the injured wrestlers with these young guys and girls competing here today. To me, it was an opportunity to address the fans in person, address them and help them be more aware of what will go down when Rawr steps into the ring against me.

::Ring Announcer:: | Ring Announcer |
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the ring, Insurgency Wrestling Federation Diva... "Fiiiiiiilthyyy Riiiiiiich", Kaaaaarly Zeeeedic!

All this week I've heard nasty comments from the fans. They hated me. They hated me because of the money I carried alone in my pocket, the money I talked about, the money I spend, and because of my attitude. Tonight was different. The fans roared with excitement. Maybe it was because they were expecting to see IWF Roster members in this houseshow, instead they got people they never seen before. I came out of the curtains and the fans got louder, they reached their hands out to touch me but I guess I hand to ruin the momment. I slapped their hands away and cussed at alot of them. If they were expecting me to throw loads of cash in the air, billions of dollars in the air, Im not doing it. I can. However I wont. They dont desereve shit. I slide into the ring and grabbed the microphone off of the announcers hands.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
Awwwww. What a cute little welcome party I have here. You guys are amazing, awww I love you guys......

I made a disgusting look on my face then pretended to put my finger down my throat and the cheering instantly turned into loud booing.

Im not going to waste anymore time insulting you peices of trash. I mean honestly, it smells like a zoo here, do you people freakin shower?, peeee yuuuu, my goodness. Im going to just do what I came here to do and leave before the yucky smell catches on my beautiful clothes.

I covered my nose looking disgusted again, then I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat ignoring the loud boos.

As all of you know this upcoming Sunday is Demolition Day. The name fits perfectlty because this Sunday all of you are going to have to pay to see me demolish, abosoloutly destroy Rawrlurb. Oh and if your poor, cant pay?, watch it online. I dont give a crap if I get introuble for saying it. Im untouchable, I got so much money I can do whatever the hell I want, so if you cant pay, watch online, find a stream, do whatever you have to do to see it happen live, because Im going to put on a show. There wont be any hair pulling bullshit when I get into the ring with Rawr, Im telling all of you right now, and it could be counted as a spoiler......

I looked straight into the camera lens.

Rawr is expecting a welcome party, shes returning, she wants to be welcomed and wants her return to be BIG. Im sorry to say that Im going to crash the welcome party, send her back home, fuck her up. Thats exactly whats going to happen. In the next 24 hours what I just said is going to be in alot of wrestling spoilers on the internet because Im telling all of you right now, Im going to win, Im going to win big. When Im done kicking her ass Im gonna party, spend my money, do what I do, do me. Money over bitches.

Some of the fans were cheering due to the amount of hype I was putting on but most of them were still booing. I looked around the ring and winked, flashed my smile, continued to talk.

You see.... last promo I made, I made it without my research. I didn't know who the hell Rawr is, I didn't know her real name was Rawrlurb... I didn't know anything about her... now I do. Now I can really insult her. Now I can really deliver the low blows, now I can hit her where it hurts, and I hope her parents are watching this, I hope Alison is watching and I hope Rawr is watching. You see.... Rawrlurb.... ew, what an ugly name.... is known for interfering in matches. Thats her thing, its what she does. We all know that shes known for it. Shes a brown noser. Shes just a nosy little bitch. Shes like the history on your computer, she just knows everything because she sticks her nose where it shouldn't belong and shes in your buisness when she shouldn't be. Thats why she attacked me. She loves to do shit like that. She will get in your buisness at random times, when you least expect it, and she prides herself on it, its what she does the best.

I shrugged and smiled.

Well too bad you cant interfere in my buisness Rawr, this Sunday, you are my buisness. Not only are you my buisness but you are stepping stone to start my career. I really do feel that you've dug yourself in a big hole. You made a really big mistake sticking your nose in this one Rawr. It makes sense though. You make alot of mistakes, and if anyone wants to know about mistakes they should ask your parents. Oh wait... I forgot your daddy is dead. Poor old little fart. He would've loved to see you get your ass kicked by a real woman. He would've, I know he would've.

I licked my lips smiling, the fans boo'd loudley, they thought I was going too far, I knew I was.

We could still ask your mom about mistakes. She made you didnt she?, but speaking about your mom... she called me before coming here. We're friends. I mean... when I was researching on you I saw pictures of your parents together, I was really curious to know if your parents were siblings....maybe cousins? We all know that when incest goes on, and a baby is born by an incest couple the baby turns out really really....words cannot describe the way you look.

More boos from the fans and alot of head shaking, it just made me want to keep going.

But anyways, luckily your mom cleared the whole thing up, told me it was just one of those cases where the baby turns out to look like a peice of shit, but back to my point... She called me before coming here, she wanted me to tell you to pick her up a bag of milk, loaf of bread, and some condoms.... she said something about... finding a new guy, your daddy never satisfied her, and that he always had a small dick, so, anyways, she said she didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

I laughed out loud, this was very entertaining.

So the conversation ended with me buying her front row seats to Demolition Day, your mom will be there, with her new boyfriend, they will both watch. Watch you cry, watch you suffer, watch you get....beat. I told you Rawr, you made a big mistake, a mistake that you cant change or go back to. It happened, and it happened. Whats done is done. This Sunday your welcome party is going down the toilet, and my party is going to start.

I looked over at the commentary crew, expecting to see Chuck and the rest of the IWF out of ring staff but I saw a bunch of replacements, they were shaking there heads in disgust. "Looks like I got her attention now" I thought.

Like... why do you even get up in the morning? Seriously. Its a serious question. Nobody likes you. Chuck played with you and even thats a bit weird because you shouldn't even be considered a second choice. Like... when you came out to the ring at Battle Grounds and you were running down that ramp... I thought to myself "ew...go away... I was looking at something better than you". I was in that ring, about to count my money, and POP, here comes Rawrlurb whos known for just interfering in matches. What a great accomplishment. Thats something you can say to your kids one day when they ask you what you have done for this sport. Hopefully you dont make the same mistake your parents did, by screwing a sibling or a family remember and remeber to use a condom.

I clapped at my own joke laughing. I circled the ring and the whole arena was just booing, alot of children had their ears covered too.

Jokes aside, I want you to understand that I am going to do everything in my power to hurt you. Im not just looking to win Im looking to steal whatever fans you have left and open peoples eyes. I want the world to see you crumble and I want the world to know who Karly Zedic is and what Im capable of. Im going to showcase my talent on Sunday. When I beat you, and your career is a professional athlete is over... you can work on getting a life, and if you want, stop by, Ill tell you how to run it. I will. Dont think just because I kicked your ass I wont be a good friend to you after this........nope... no....ya the fans are right.... I wont be I a good friend, I dont want to be your friend at all, I want to be your enemy. Whenever you see me after our match I want you to give me the stare of death, I want you to glare at me, slit your wrists and have thoughts of suicide because of the beating I gave you that Sunday Night.

My smile had faded and now I was just really angry. I was thinking about when she attacked me, when she was smiling at me with her yellow teeth, when she had thought she got the last laugh. I just disliked the bitch.

I just hate you. I wish you the worst. I wish you the fucking worst. I honestly dislike you to the point where I wish cancer upon you and your whole family. I hate you. Then you want to make a promo, a fucking 15 second promo, I dont even know if that promo that aired was from the past or present, it was so god damn short to tell. You couldn't even address me?, say something back?, respond to me and my remarks about you?. You do realize everyone in the whole fucking planet knows I will anialhate you right?, you do know that right? Your a freakin underdog in this match, its experience vs youth, I should be the underdog, but yet you are.... your not even an underdog, your just a dog, a bitch, my bitch, I will make that clear this Sunday, but oh, go ahead and shoot a promo, shoot another one, another short one, wait wait wait, better yet, make another promo telling the fans EVERYTHING you know, it will only take a few seconds anyways, we all know how stupid you are. Look at what you did. Your not bringing a gun to a knife fight, your bringing a butter knife to a knife fight, maybe even a plastic knife, chopsticks, I dont know, all I know is your screwed. You probobly dont even know how screwed you are. This is the worst possible matchup for you and it will bring upon a bad, bad, terrible ending and outcome for you. Sweety its game over.

I walked around the ring once more.

I just..... I want to appologize. These 15 minutes that I've been up here... I've done nothing but disrespect you and your family. Im sorry. I just feel disrespected. I feel as though I should be facing at least a top 5 athlete for my debut, not somebody who is in the very bottom of the pack, not someone who is like gum on the bottom of my shoe. Im sorry. I feel disrespected because out of everyone Im facing someone like you. I shouldnt even count this match to my record, I feel as though Im facing a random fan in a exhibition match. Bragging about my win against you after Sunday will not be professional, it wont count as a win, it will count as nothing, hopefully you understand the pain I feel right now, because if you dont I will help you understand this Sunday when I make you feel the pain that I feel. I hope you do accept my appology aswell, you would feel the same way if you were in my shoes, and you were facing someone that you look at and you just think..."gee, 100,000 sperm cells you were the fastest?!", I guess Im just in shock, I let my anger out tonight by saying things that should not have been said. Once again Im sorry, the next time I let my anger out, it will be this Sunday in the ring, and it wont be verbal, it'll be physical, Welcome back Rawr, I wish you luck... you'll fucking need anything you can get to beat me and overcome the nasty things Im going to do to you. Goodnight.

I dropped the microphone on the floor and ignored the loud 'thud', I slid out of the ring and walked off to the sound of the boos of the crowd. I was just pissed off. All I could think of was "Bitch is gonna get it"
Back to top Go down

I Wish Cancer Upon You And Your Whole Family
Page 1 of 1