Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Love Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Love Story Empty
PostSubject: A Love Story   A Love Story I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:45 pm

NOTE: Okay first of all I am rebooting my character Aric Voss and it pretty much starts with this rp. For those wondering, he's going to be more Hollywood related which will probably come in my follow up rp, or the one after that. But yes majority of his past is changed and who h is is changed and I started it off with this roleplay. I was not too comfy with Aric Voss and yes I should have done this move earlier, but I pessured myself to try and make the former Aric Voss (the unstable rookie) work out. Just wasn't working for out.

I would also like to say this being posted a little later than I wanted to because of the island's damn electricity company. Seems like every week now they are having a fucking problem. Urgh! It went off twice today, preventing me to finish code my rp, an rp I finished since last night. I haven't corrected everything might have a mistake or two here and there, due to the uncertainty of St. Maarten's power company. Not taking chances, I'll just post it now. Hope everyone enjoy the read. So you know there is a lot that is going to be explained in the future. Can't do everything in one rp now. LOL Okay time for me the shut up.
---------------------

A Love Story Rpheader

???: Look bro, I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything like that, but you need to forget about Rachel Ortiz and move on.

"Have you ever had that moment in your life, when you worked so hard for everything to turn out right, perfect and just as you think everything is in place for a checkmate, turns out it was all for nothing? Well that is the story of my life as of June 3rd 2007. It was just forty-eight hours after Graduation, the party was on and the 2007 Graduates of Boston College were all having a good time at the Four Diamond Westin Boston Waterfront. It was a rough year for me, but little did anyone know I was about to turn that all around. Tonight was going to be that moment in my life I will never forget. To kick things off it was a cool, rocking party at Westin, one heck of a hotel I should add. It was the graduates, family members and friends all having a good time. Anyway while to everybody this was the night we were saying good riddance to College, it was a bit more than that for me. You see that night I got down on one knee and asked Rachel Elizabeth Ortiz to spend the rest of her life with me. In other words, I asked her to marry me. Like everyone else there, Rachel stood and looked at me in awe. At that moment in time, it was picture perfect, almost too perfect and too good to be true. However, life is like a predetermined destiny. Even though it's all written out, nobody really knows where it will take us. We're just the pawns on the chest board, like puppets being controlled by a master. If you haven't get the point by now, Rachel turned down my proposal and what was turning out to be the night of my life, turned out to be one if not the worst nights in my life. Would I ever forget that night? Well.....that is where my best friend Bradley comes in. Trying to convince me to move on, forget the past and look towards the future. I like Brad, he always trying to look out for me and you know what? He may be right! But hey I got a broken heart right now. Thanks to the girl I loved, that I would put myself through hell and high water for any day, any time. I guess.....I guess that's life, our predetermined destiny screwing us in the ass whenever it feels like. Ha.....Ha, Ha!"

A Love Story Newaricrp8

A Love Story: Part I
DATE: Saturday May 26th 2007
VENUE: The Westin Boston Waterfront - Boston, Massachusetts

"It was as if everything were spinning out of control, out of my control."

After the party, the two returned to their hotel room that were specifically set up, decorated for the occasion of an engaged couple. However that didn't work, so yeah that was making things even more awkward for Aric and Rachel. There was not much communication between the two. As Rachel decides to go for a shower, her boyfriend Aric sat down at the table and grabs a bottle of Belvedere Vodka out of the ice box, opens it and begins to drink straight out of the bottle. A few minutes later as Rachel came back out the shower her boyfriend had already made his exit from the suite as he had decided to pay for a separate room for himself. Being around the girl that turned down his proposal wouldn't have been healthy for either of them at that very moment. Aric Voss (wearing a black short sleeve shirt and khaki colored pants) found himself standing outside of the suite he left his girlfriend in just a few hours ago. He goes to knock, but holds back. As second thoughts began going through his mind. He now begins to walk off, but suddenly turns back around and without thinking a third time, he knocks on the door. It doesn't take long for the door to open and Rachel Ortiz was now standing before him. He stares right at her, not taking his eyes off her.

Aric Voss - Are you going to let me in?

Rachel who were staring right back at him nods her head.

Rachel Ortiz - Umm sure, of course!

As Aric enters, first thing he notice, is a bouquet of Dianthus Caryophyllus in the trash can. He stops and looks at Rachel Ortiz.

Aric Voss - You do know how much those Carnations cost?

Rachel looks at him and takes a deep breath.

Rachel Ortiz - I'm sure you paid a lot for them.

Aric Voss - Yeah.....I did.

A Love Story Newaricrp9

This is when Rachel turns her back on him and heads over to the table. There is a couple of empty plates and glasses and a mini-buffet of breakfast food, such as scrambled eggs, bacons, waffles, croissants, Kellogg’s cornflakes, fresh milk, Tropicana orange juice, warm water, tea bags, yogurt, mixed fruits and warm blueberry muffins. Voss looks at table and then looks at his girlfriend.

Rachel Ortiz - Room service brought this a short while ago, I didn't order it, but they.....

Aric cuts her off before she could finish. This was just another sign of communication and relationship problems between the two.

Aric Voss - It was part of the whole post-engage celebration.

Rachel Ortiz - Oh! You can take a seat and start eating if you want.

Aric Voss - I really don't feel hungry right now.

Rachel Ortiz - Okay, well I need to eat something. I'm starved actually.

A Love Story Newaricrp11

Just as Rachel goes to grab a plate, Aric grabs her by the left arm.

Aric Voss - We need to talk!

Rachel Ortiz – What about?

Aric Voss - I think you damn well know what it's about.

Rachel Ortiz - Look, I'm sorry, but I couldn't.

Aric Voss - Why the hell not?

Rachel Ortiz - I just couldn't okay.

Aric Voss - There had to be a reason Rachel.

Rachel Ortiz - Look Aric, I just couldn't accept your proposal.

Aric Voss - There was a fucking reason, you refuse and you need to tell me why?

Rachel Ortiz - No I don't to tell you anything....Ouch! Aric stop, you're hurting me.

Aric's already strong grip on Rachel's arm tightens even more. Rachel now begins to struggle her way out of his grip, as she tries to pull away, he pulls her closer to him.

A Love Story Newaricrp10

Rachel wipes the tears away from her eyes.

Rachel Ortiz - I'm so.....so sorry I hurt you. But......I need you to understand that it's not really you....it's also me.

Aric Voss - Well Rachel, I'm sorry too.

He walks over to the table and turns over the table that had the whole breakfast menu on display. Drinks and food mess up the brown carpet.

Aric Voss - Get your own breakfast!

A furious Aric Voss turns around and now make his way to the door, leaving an emotional Rachel Ortiz standing close to where all the food and drinks are now on the floor. Aric turns around and looks at her.

Aric Voss - Just so you know I still love!

Voss opens the door to see one of the room service guys standing outside of the room, just about to knock on the door.

Room Service Guy - I heard a lot of commotion in there, is everything al.....

Before the man can finish his sentence, he eats a rock hard fist in the nose courtesy a pissed off Aric Voss. The man falls to the ground holding his nose as Aric looks at him as he makes his exit from the suite.

Aric Voss - Sue me!

"Okay, alright, sure I shouldn't have hit that guy. Poor guy don't even know what the hell was going on, but I was pissed and already had set in my mind that the next person I see that looked like a fucking fruit cake, was getting a busted nose. That room service guy, yeah well he looked like fucking fruit cake. So I walked away still not knowing exactly why I was turned down in front everybody. Sure things between us haven't been all that great ever since the damn accident. .....That fucking accident! Fact is this is what we always talked about, as soon graduate which both of us did, we would get married. That is what we talked about a whole lot. As much as she looked all emotional, I'm the one she turned down I'm the one with an arrow through my heart. I was heartbroken, because I still loved her and it hurt even more to know she wasn't ready to tell me, exactly why she turned down my proposal."

SPLASH!

As the water settles, we now see a shirtless muscular Aric Voss just relaxing under water. Holding his breath, he looks around, but sees no sign of other life. Still calm and holding his breath he looks up to see the sun that came out after a few passing rain clouds and showers, dazzling on the water's surface.

"You're probably wondering now, why the hell am here.....under water? You know that would be the same question I would ask myself, but that's if I do not know the answer. Fortunately I do, or I think I do. Life......like it does with most people has been kicking me in the ass, having it's way with me and quite frankly, I am just tired of my ass kicked by my life. It's been a rough year you know. First the accident that almost ended my best friend's life, but it did ended our friendship with a court battle that followed. My attorney was right I shouldn't blame myself for everything my best friend was old enough to make the decision himself. Peer pressure is a bitch! After being acquitted for any criminal charges my super hot girl friend Rachel never really looked at me the same again. Never understand why, but best guess was the way my attorney totally ripped and buried Cam in court. Cam Peterson was never really a intelligent guy I should say, but what did she expect, for my lawyer to take it easy on him and let me take the fall? Huh screw that! It's bad enough the board of directors for the College I attend crushed my dreams of becoming an NFL player. I guess this was their pay back for the crap I used to pull back in my freshman year in College. Quite frankly I think I got what I deserved, actually it was a little too much I would say. I did not walk away from all this a free man. I'm doing a few months community service. But that wasn't enough for Rachel, I think she blames me for the wedge that came between Cam and I. Or so I thought! You see last month I proposed to Rachel Ortiz and in front of our family and friends, she turned me down. My life, dreams and future that I had hoped for all fell in to the shit hole in less than a fucking year. I know exactly what you are thinking. Life.....life sucks! .....So.....anyway I tried everything to understand the reason why Rachel turned down my proposal? I mean look at me. There are millions of guys in America alone that can only dream of having a physique like myself and as dull as today looks, I can look towards the future in Hollywood thanks to my agent in Los Angeles. So, after brain storming as to why I was turned down for the first time in my life. I know why, but what the hell do you think it was?"

A Love Story Newaricrp7

A Love Story: Part II
DATE: Friday June 26th 2007
VENUE: Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers - New York City

After countless of phone calls, e-mails and text messages, just as Aric was about to give up, things seem to have finally start to change directions. Aric Voss agreed to meet with the man she was madly in love with about in High School and College and of course Voss did not decline to meet with her. Although he was on the verge of giving up on any chances of their relationship, the son of wrestling legend John aka Fenix Voss were still crazy or maybe obsessed like some people will put it about his girlfriend Rachel Ortiz. Even though it was their first meeting (Aric would call it more of a date) since Rachel turned him down. Voss had no problem heading south to New York City to meet the girl that he wants to marry. Turns out Rachel got herself a job interview with Vogue Magazine executives and for Rachel this is a dream job, to write for a fashion magazine such as Vogue.

Aric Voss - Look, I've been wanted to tell you this since that night back at the party. I'm sorry!

We're at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers in New York as the scene opens inside one of the rooms. So far nobody is spotted in the luxurious room. A black suit is noticeably laid out on the couch. A voice is heard, sounds like it is coming from the bathroom.

Aric Voss - Rachel.....I'm sorry! I know that I put you in the position of making the hardest decision of your life especially all that has went on in the past few months and then I made it even harder for you back at the hotel that night. I am really, really sorry.

A Love Story Newaricrp6

With just a towel covering his behind and private parts, it looks like he had just stepped out of the shower. Water are dripping from his hair down to his well define body, as the former star Wide Receiver for Boston College continues to stare himself in the mirror trying to get the perfect line to say to his girlfriend he's been having problems with for the past few months.

Aric Voss - Rachel, ....ahem!

He pauses for a second before continuing.

Aric Voss - I would like to apologize for everything. .....Damn it!

He keeps staring at himself in the mirror, trying to get a game face.

Aric Voss - Rachel, I would like to say that I am sorry for everything that has happen in the......

Just then there is a ringing sound coming from just outside the bathroom. Aric Voss makes his way out, walks over to the table and grabs his cellular phone. He checks caller ID and a slight smirk appears on his face, looks like he knows who it is as he slides his phone open and begins to speak to the caller at the other end.

Aric Voss - Hey!

A Love Story Newaricrp5

He put the phone on speaker and rests it on the table as he tries to get ready for his meeting with Rachel. Aric then drops his towel showing off his bareback behind and private parts

Aric Voss - ......So how are you?

Aric grabs his tight fit boxer and puts it on as he grabs his Axe deodorant from his Titleist duffle bag and begins to spray it under his arms and over his body.

??? - I'm great! And how are you?

Aric in his black Abercrombie and Fitch underwear makes his way over to his bed and grabs his khaki pants.

Aric Voss - I'm keeping up or at least I am trying to do so. Haven't been easy you know, but I'll admit I've had tougher days.

He takes the tag off the brand new khakis and begins to put it on.

??? - So I heard you were in New York.

Aric Voss - Yeah....umm....

??? - I know Rachel finally decide to meet you.

Aric Voss - Yeah....How did you know?

??? - I got my resources!

Aric Voss - Resources huh?! ....Damn bastard! That was not meant towards Brad by the way.

??? - I know Aric! ....You're too good of a guy to say such things to me.

Aric Voss - Ha! Ha!

??? - It's true Aric! ....You're like one of the best boyfriends I've had in quite some time. You listen and you understand, which is very important to a lady like myself.

Aric Voss - Funny!

??? - What's so funny?!

Aric Voss - I could say the same thing about you, just that you're like one of the best girl friends I've had in sometime.

??? - Really?!

Aric Voss - Yeah!

??? - So what about Rachel? Isn't she like your best 'girlfriend' you ever had?

Aric Voss - I think you know what I mean.

??? - Actually no I don't, please do explain Aric.

Aric Voss - Come on give me a break, tonight is like the night I've been waiting for, for a month now, I can't do this now, not now. I.....I need to be focus, not depressed.

Once again the female caller chuckles in laughter as Aric takes a seat at the table.

??? - Okay.....I'll leave you slip away this time.

Aric Voss - Good! Anyway, I have to go and finish getting ready! I'm here sitting down with just a towel around my waste.

??? - Are you in your underwear?

Voss smiles as he shakes his head.

Aric Voss - Oh come on!

??? - What? Can't a girl fantasize about you?

Aric Voss - Look I really have to go.

??? - Umm.....I truly hope you have a good night. Hope everything turns out well for you two.

Aric Voss - Do you really mean that?

??? - Of course Aric!

Aric Voss - Well thank you!

??? - For what?!

Aric Voss - Everything!

??? - Bye Aric!

Aric Voss - ......Bye Nicole!

Voss slides his cellular phone shut and puts it back on the table, he then moves his right hand through his short damp hair.

"Nicole Carmichael.....what can I say? She's been a really good friend to me, like one of the best since my little Hollywood adventure about three years ago and even more now since the charges were brought against me. To say she's one who really believed in me is an understatement, Nicole thought I would be the next Brad Pitt and probably still think that way of me. I can still remember the day we first bumped into each other, it was on the set of "Do Not Scream" yeah my first movie she was an agent to both Zack Gordon and Emily Wright. So Nicole was on the set on a regular basis making sure her clients do well I guess. At the time I never really talked to her, she seemed quite busy. Everybody on the set was busy, I swear there was some people walking around like a chicken with its head cut off, with a piece of paper in their hand to say they are doing something. I wonder sometimes. ......Anyway so after the completion of "Do Not Scream" we had a small celebration at TAO in Las Vegas, Nicole and I had a good talk, we even swatted each other's numbers, you know so we can stay in contact not just on the job and all. So after the accident Nichole was there for me. She saw I was going through some problems, well to be fair everybody knew I were going through a rough time with the accident and court case that followed but Nicole, she was being a damn good friend about it. One year ago I decided to visit my grandfather who was ill. I was worried about him so I skipped my Spring Break trip to the Keys down in Florida and went to Cape Cod to spend a week with him. After all Rachel and her family were taking a trip to Europe that week, so what fun would it be going to the keys without my girlfriend? Just happens Nicole have a getaway house in Cape Cod as well, despite Rachel being in Europe it was quite a memorial Spring Break for me in Cape Cod. I enjoyed it, a lot. Nicole was so.....uh.....great with my granddad, a lot of people would say how Hollywood agents is not humans, they are cold hearted, blah, blah, blah, but after that week in Cape Cod, Nicole is not one of those people. Kind hearted, beautiful, attractive and successful you lady with a lot of money and she pretty came from Hollywood. I never really got to thank her......in person. You know shit happens, when one lady feels threatens in her territory, shit happens."

Aric Voss gets up and walks over to the couch where he unzips his bag and begins searching for something. He pulls out his gold Rolex and stares at it. Something is on his mind as he goes ahead and puts on the wrist watch on his left wrist. He heads to the bathroom and yet again he stands in front the big mirror and stares at himself. A slight smirk appears on his face as Voss grabs a comb and begins combing his hair. He takes a couple minutes to get it right. Tonight is a big deal for him he is trying to get everything right. Just then he hears the door bell, Aric still shirtless quickly makes his way to the door and opens it. The person standing before him is the flower delivery guy.

A Love Story Newaricrp4

Delivery Guy - Mister Aric Voss?!

Aric Voss - Nice! .....How much?!

Delivery Guy - Are you Voss?

Aric Voss - One and only!

Delivery Guy - It's forty-five bucks man.

Aric Voss - Hold on a second!

Aric heads back in grabs his wallet and make it over back to the door. He pulls out three twenty-dollar bills and hands it to the guy, as he takes the really gorgeous bouquet of flowers.

Aric Voss - Keep the change man!

Delivery Guy - Cool thanks a lot.

With a smile on his face he nods his head and closed the door. He puts the flowers down by the table and before he could even get back to getting ready, the door bell is sounded again.

Aric Voss - What is it now?!

Aric heads back to the door and open it, this time standing in front of him is his good friend Bradley Heven.

Bradley Heven - Hey!

Aric sighs as he heads back inside Brad enters and close the door.

Bradley Heven - You don't look so happy to see me man.

Aric Voss - I just don't want to hear another one of your lectures man.

Bradley Heven - Lectures?! Is that what you call my advice?

Aric Voss - What else are they Brad?

Bradley Heven - Advice?!

Heven takes a seat on the arm of the couch.

Bradley Heven - I like to call them words of advice.

Aric Voss - Words of advice?! Interesting! Because, I like to call them lectures!

Aric takes a seat on the bed as he puts on his sox.

Bradley Heven - Oh come on stop being unappreciative I'm just trying to help you out with the tough situation you've been in for the past few weeks.

A Love Story Newaricrp12

Aric Voss - First of all it's not like I am begging for your help. Secondly Rachel have been giving me the cold long before a past few weeks, more like the last few months and although it's not been all roses and wine, we've been hanging on. Thirdly, not to sound like I am ungrateful and unappreciative, I do appreciate the things you've done for me, I mean if it wasn't for your help I would have never had the opportunity to go to Los Angeles. I consider you my best friend Brad, but that does not mean you should try and break up my relationship with Rachel.

Bradley Heven - Hey wait a second Aric, I'm not trying to break you two up, all I've been saying is maybe.....maybe it's time you two start seeing someone else.

Aric begins to put on his leather shoes.

Aric Voss - What do you expect?

Heven looks at his best friend.

Bradley Heven - I didn't mean to cause problem, what I meant was at least for the time being. Some people does that you know, so when they get back with each other, it doesn't feel like it was yesterday their problems started.

He shakes his head as he stands up from his best, grabs his shirt and puts it on.

Bradley Heven - So you got anything to drink?

Aric Voss - There is a bottle of white wine in the cooler. Don't ask me what brand, I have no idea.

Heven makes his way to the refrigerator and opens it. The only thing he sees is a couple bottles of Chardonnay white wine.

Bradley Heven - Urgh....anything else?

Aric Voss - Only white wine!

Heven closes the door of the refrigerator.

Bradley Heven - I think I am going to go buy myself a six pack.

Bradley walks up to the man he considers his best friend as Aric rolls up his sleeves, giving him a more casual look with the long sleeve shirt.

Bradley Heven - Right now I know we are not seeing, eye to eye with your relationship with Rachel, personally I think you two should ask for a time out and see other people and see what happens from there. However I want to see good things happen to you and if making back up with Rachel tonight is a good thing for you, then good luck.

A Love Story Newaricrp1

Aric smiles and nods his head as he slaps Brad on the side of his bicep.

Aric Voss - Thanks man, but I know you. You want me to be with Nicole, because she's got some pull in Hollywood. I mean if it wasn't for you I would have even met her, but just so you know I really do care about Rachel and I'll do anything and everything to make this work out.

Bradley Heven - Oh come on Aric!

Aric Voss - It's okay, I appreciate you not telling me the truth what you really think.

Brad were about to say something, but then he pause before he said anything.

Bradley Heven - I'm going to go get a six pack of beer....good luck!

Aric Voss - See you man!

Heven makes his exit as Voss now grabs a bottle of Davidoff Adventure and begins to spray it on himself.

A Love Story Newaricrp2

"Yeah Bradley Heven can be an asshole sometimes, but he's my best friend and yeah I know Cam was my best friend and all, but to tell you the truth, it wasn't Cam that went out of his way to try and get me on "Do Not Scream". We've been like brothers since we were kids. Truly....Brad is just trying to have my back, but this is where I say thanks, but no thanks. I got that feeling things between Rachel and my-self will finally get back on track for the better. .....So yeah Rachel and I did meet. Rachel selected a restaurant and we were a bit early for our reservation. So I decided to take Rachel on the beach and have a good evening walk, before heading back to the Italian Restaurant. After all there was a whole lot of catching up to do."

A Love Story Newaricrp13

A Love Story: Part III
DATE: Friday June 26th 2007
VENUE: Boardwalk - Long Beach, New York

Rachel Ortiz - So umm, what have you been up to? You seem to be keeping yourself good.

Aric Voss - Yeah.....well.....could have been better you know. I mean, nothing has been the same without you.

Rachel Ortiz - I'm so sorry for putting you through all that.

Aric Voss - No Rachel! I should be the one apologizing. I acted like a jerk, not realizing how hard of a decision it was for you and to do it in front of everybody, especially with all the stuff that has happened in the past few months. I put in a damn position and I understand that now.

Rachel Ortiz - That's okay I understand why you were upset, but not accepting I hurt you and pretty much embarrassed you in front our friends and family.

Aric Voss - It doesn't matter, because I still love you Rachel and I would do absolutely anything to make this work out for us.

She smiles as Aric now holds her hand, but she quickly pulls away as this brings a questionable and worried look on the face of Aric Voss.

A Love Story Newaricrp14

Aric Voss - Is there a problem?

Rachel looks at Aric, from the looks on her face one can tell that there is something on her mind.

Rachel Ortiz - Yes!

Aric Voss - I'm sure whatever it is we can work it out.

Rachel Ortiz - I don't think so.

Aric Voss - Why.....why not?! What's wrong?

A tear drops from her beautiful seductive left green eye.

Rachel Ortiz - I've been holding something from you for some time now and it's also the reason I've been avoiding you. Um, it wasn't because of I saying no......at the party.

Aric keeps his eyes on Rachel waiting to hear what she got to say.

Rachel Ortiz - Do you remember....umm....when I went to Europe for Spring Break?

Voss nods his head as he smiles.

Aric Voss - Missed you a whole lot. To be honest Spring Break sucks without you.

She tries to smile, but simply cannot do that.

Rachel Ortiz - At that time we had our argument over the trial and all and I was upset.

Aric Voss - I'm sorry if I said things to upset you.

Rachel Ortiz - I made a mistake in Europe.....Aric.

Aric Voss - Stop! ......I don't care Rachel! I don't care what happened back then.

Rachel Ortiz - But I do! I betrayed our relationship and that is why I just couldn't accept your proposal to spend the rest of our lives together.

A Love Story Newaricrp18

Aric Voss - It doesn't matter! You were vulnerable from the things I said to you and whoever that guy were, he took advantage of your vulnerability, but I'm also to blame, because I shouldn't have said things to hurt you. You know that's not me.

Rachel Ortiz - I know!

Aric Voss - But we can move forward, forget about looking back and continue from here. There is nothing we can get through Rachel.

Rachel Ortiz - I'm sorry Aric!

Aric Voss - No don't be!

Rachel Ortiz - I want to move on.

Aric Voss - Same here!

Aric smiles as he tries to grab her hand, but yet again she pulls away from him in tears.

Rachel Ortiz - I want to move on from us.

Aric Voss - You what?!

Rachel Ortiz - I'm sorry Aric, really I am.

Aric Voss - You're giving up on us?

Rachel Ortiz - Yes!

Aric Voss - Because of what happened in court between Cam and I?!

Rachel Ortiz - There is always some kind of obstacle that comes between us Aric. First it was my brother who did everything do break us up, then it was your time in Hollywood and then the accident and now something that I regret. Maybe.....maybe we were just never meant to be.

Aric Voss - No way!

Rachel Ortiz - We need to move on! I know you will find somebody that is for you.

Aric Voss - You are for me!

Rachel shakes her head.

Rachel Ortiz - No.

Aric Voss - Okay....okay so you look at me and tell me, you tell me that....you don't love me anymore.

Without second thought Rachel looks Aric right in the eye with tears in her eyes and tells him exactly what he thought she wouldn't be able to tell him in his face.

Rachel Ortiz - I....don't....love you.

Aric just stood there in awe as a disappointed Rachel Ortiz looks it him.

A Love Story Newaricrp17-1

"Okay hold it right there! .....Ummm....okay that was unexpected. Uh.....with those words Rachel made it clear to me that she has given up on us and walking away was the best solution. I guess Brad.....I guess he were right. Maybe moving on is the best thing for me and her. I mean I love Rachel Ortiz, I'll go to the ends of the world for her, but if she does not want to try and fix our relationship, if she is ready to move on. Then I guess it is best we both move on and head in our directions. Unfortunately at the time umm.....that was the last thing I was about to think of. I was not ready to give up on us, even though Rachel was."

Rachel Ortiz - Good bye Aric Voss!

Rachel begins to walk away as Aric finally break his moment of silence.

Aric Voss - So....exactly who did you ....you know in Europe?

Ortiz stops and turns around as she looks back at Voss.

Rachel Ortiz - You really want to know?

Aric Voss - ......Yeah!

Rachel Ortiz - It was Cam!

A Love Story Newaricrp15

Aric Voss - Cam Peterson?

Rachel Ortiz - Promise me you're not going to do anything stupid and just for the record, I regret it, because it drove a dagger me with this relationship.

Aric Voss - How did it happen?

Rachel Ortiz - I was in Spain with my family and bumped into him. We went out, we had some drinks, we had more drinks, we were have a really good time. I was trying to be a good friend to him, after all what he went through. And it just happened! Something I still regret....

She looks down at the sand as a surprisingly calm Aric simply nods and bits his like, while both his hands is in tight fists.

Rachel Ortiz - Are we still friends Aric?

"That son of a fucking bitch! ......If you're wondering what happened to our dinner that night, well it was cancelled I guess."

A Love Story Newaricrp16-1

Underwater
DATE: Saturday August 4th 2007
VENUE: Location Not Available - Cape Cod, Massachusetts

It's a beautiful sunny day in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. It’s a perfect summer day for a time off from usual life. Nicole and Bradley decided they are taking Aric out from indoors and take him to the lake.

SPLASH!

Nicole Carmichael - Oh my God!

Bradley Heven - What?!

Nicole Carmichael - Aric just jumped off?

Bradley Heven - He what?!

The two quickly got up from their chairs and franticly heads over to a small cliff close to the lake where Nicole last saw Aric Voss.

Bradley Heven - Where is he?!

Nicole Carmichael - I don't know.....we need to get help.

"There is a whole lot on my mind that I need to think about. My life is heading down in a spiral, simply because I refuse to let go of something I believe in.....my love for Rachel Ortiz. Rachel has given up on me, my family, friends that I have known for more than half of my life has decided to let me be. They have given up trying to help me back on track. My stubborn ways have reached me to this point. ......I just needed some time to think. Away from everybody and the sound of traffic and the city life, wow.....concentrating under water really works."

Aric swims back to the surface for some air. Standing by on the land area is Brad and Nichole.

Bradley Heven - Are you okay?!

Aric Voss - Yeah, I'm fine!

Nicole Carmichael - You had me worried there, you scared me Aric.

Aric Voss - Ahhh....sorry about that. The water is great, maybe you two should come in.

Nicole Carmichael - We're great! Just glad you are okay and you have a smile on your face.

Voss swims back to the closest shore as he is met by Nicole and Bradley.

Aric Voss - So I scared you?

Nicole Carmichael - Yes you did, don't ever do that again.

She slaps Aric hard on his big defined bicep.

Aric Voss - Okay!

Bradley Heven - Why in God's name would you jump off a cliff and not even change into your swimwear at least?

Aric Voss - I needed to think and I got to say under water is the best place to do that. I need to do that more often.

Aric smiles as Brad and Nicole looks bewildered.

Nicole Carmichael - Well at least next time when you need to think in your own world, think of a pool.

He nods as he looks at her.

Aric Voss - I'm hungry!

Aric walks pass them as he, head over to the car. Bradley looks at Nicole as she looks back at him.

Bradley Heven - At least he's having fun.

Rachel smiles and nods her head.

Nicole Carmichael - Yeah! You're right!

He first grabs his towel and puts it over his shoulders. He then goes ahead and grabs the basket with goodies and opens it. He pulls out a Tuna Fish sandwich. He takes a bite from it and turns around only to see Bradley Heven and Nicole Carmichael staring right at him.

Aric Voss - What?!

"Brad came up with the idea of us heading to Cape Cod for a getaway from the usual life. Umm....Brad....he's just a great guy and I'm lucky, damn lucky to have him as a really good friend."

A Love Story Rpheader

Last edited by Aric Voss on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited one pic. had double posted a pic.)
Back to top Go down

A Love Story
Page 1 of 1