Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking About Her

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Thinking About Her Empty
PostSubject: Thinking About Her   Thinking About Her I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 pm

It was morning in Milwaukee and I had gone back to Alexis' grave. There wasn't much to behold if it when I got there. It was nothing more than a simple headstone that said her name her lifespan and that people charished her and her life.

I thought back to when her father, Randy Cunning found out about our relationship.

"What's he doing here?" Randy said at my unexpected arrival.

"I invited him dad, Ryan and I have been dating for sometime now," she said, with a bit of fear and excitment mixed in her tone.

"Aren't you a little young to be dating?" He said frustratedly, while trying to dodge his true reasons for being angry with this decision.

"I'm 17, dad And I thought you didn't care about me anymore. Not with what Stacy's been up to, from what I hear she's the child your most proud of." She said, while I tried to just avoid being dragged into this arguement.

"You know what you're right, go then. But I don't want to see this delinquent loser around here ever again."

"Ryan is not a loser!" she screamed. "Forget it, let's go Ryan." I was about to follow her out of her house but stopped.

"You know I've never figured out why you think of me like that. People tend to have reasons for their actions or words, but you. You're too hard to decipher. You have three daughters, and only one of them gets all your respect and attention. The other, she's like a goody two-shoes angel to you, she can't do anything wrong. And then there's Alexis, the only one out of the three who wouldn't take something that she didn't beg or cry or whine for. But since she's the middle child, you act like she's just someone who lives in your house and doesn't pay rent. She came to me cause she felt like I was the only person who would treat her like the person she wants to be treated, not like she was just a part of the majority in this world." I then left the house and I didn't see Randy again until I joined MCW.

The story after that was pretty straightforward. It was the people around her that twisted and turned her into who she had become. I did nothing to stop it, but I should have tried. And now that I think of it, if things had been different, and I had just told her to listen to her dad. She may have turned out to be a completely different person altogether...and she might still be alive at this moment…

Fate wrote this outcome… I suppose I couldn't stay angry about Alexis' death. Everything happened for a reason. We took on Cyrus' band of merry men with our friends because we thought we were stronger and they were our enemy; that was a reason. And Alexis being killed and not seeing it coming. It was simply her misfortune as well as mine that she lost her life.

So was it fate's ruling that I continue to survive? What greater forces would take the love of one man's life and leave him with practically nothing? Most of my life after meeting Randy, I had spent with his family and eventually her, she'd want to go where I wanted to go, she'd did what she wanted to do with me, and so on and so forth. But now that she was gone, what was left for me?

Perhaps fate had another plan for me.

Funny thing about fate…you never know what it has in store for you…
Back to top Go down

Thinking About Her
Page 1 of 1