Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Violent Impulse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Feedback mo'fo's

You know the drill.

Sorry this is so late, but we worked really hard on it to make it one of, if not the best, PPV we've ever had in the IWF. I think it was up at the top for sure. We also had some issues with Corey getting snowed out of power and stuff.

A big special thanks to Robbie/Carmine for helping us out with writing this week. Both Tyson/Johnny and Syco/SBK were written by him, so I'm sure he'd like some specific feedback on his matches, as I think it's been a little while since he's written a match.

Anyways, thanks for your patience, and as a reward, we're giving you the week off! Whooooooo! cheers
Back to top Go down

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Good thing we get a week off, cus I need a week to recover from my Trip to Oblivion match which btw WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Every other match was awesome as well and congrats to Aric for ending my winning streak but dont get cocky. I will return and be kicking ass like I've always been, IWF FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

My apologies to Glacier. I'll make it up to you, man.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:15 am

Other than a few mistakes and the show being extra late it was worth it. All the matches were top notch and there were very few no shows. Good work.
Back to top Go down

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:30 am

Awesome!

Congratulations to Robbie Hart who won the title, but was quickly screwed out of it by Brandon Macdonald, so congrats to BiggieMac. I was surprise, I did not expect him to cash in so early, matter of fact, I totally forgot it was a Briefcase he won. Was thinking it was a contender's match.

Congrats to Tyson Rowle for successfully defending his title.

Congratulations to the new Tag Team Champions, you two got me I did not see Jason Hawk simply turning his back on his tag partner to side with Brian Hunt. And all week long I was trying to figure out who was Brian's tag partner. Facepalm

Congrats to Rawrblurb who is now the Number One Contender for the NB Title.

Awesome match Steel Angel, close match, but seriously I had a whole lot of confidence in myself. Maybe too much cause if I had lose, I would have probably taken it hard. lol I did not think for one second (before the rps was even posted) that I was going to lose. So yeah my hopes was up high, really high.

Congratulations to all the other winners. And awesome job by the writers. The matches was awesome and thank you CC for writing such an awesome match that Steel and I rped our asses off for. Let's keep this up y'all, maybe not every week, I mean this surely burns the fuel in some people, especially me. lol But this is what pay-per-view events should be like.....always.

Great ppv, I loved it haven't read everything, but from what I've read it was freaking awesome!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 am

hey guys,
Like i've been saying all week, the reason for the show being late was mostly my fault. I didn't have power Saturday/Sunday so I couldn't write or work on anything for 48 hours which set us back big time. On top of all of that I didn't have internet/cable until Tuesday and had to work on some shit while I was still teaching and shit all day so it was really hard for me to write and shit.

With that being said, I would like to issue a formal IWF Apology to Glacier who rp'ed for the ppv and did not make his debut like he should've. I think it was mostly to do with the fact that Chuck has, in fact, been sold into legal slavery to the McDonald's corporation and hasn't been seen for longer than 5 minutes at a time all weekend Razz Don't worry Glacier, your rp will be carried over to the net show and you will make your debut then and [probably] will have your debut match!

Also, let me know how I did on the Trip to Oblivion Match. Ask Brandon, I was nervous as fuck to post that match! I had a lot of hype to live up to and a lot of really good rp's to be true to...and I think I did a decent job. Like I said though, I would love to hear how I did from each and every one of you! (IN THE MOST NON-AGGRESSIVE, PISSED OFF, ETA WAY OF COURSE!)
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:24 am

shits propa
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 am

Awesome show, that's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 pm

^^^^The most Ryan Apollos has written in 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

Violent Impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Impulse   Violent Impulse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violent Impulse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: