Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Idea I thought for WWE 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

A Idea I thought for WWE 12 Empty
PostSubject: A Idea I thought for WWE 12   A Idea I thought for WWE 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 pm

I kinda thought of this like a Season mode / Road to Wrestlemaina type of thing. It would be called NXT mode. The idea would be that you and one of your CAW's have to battle other CAW's with WWE Superstars as your Pro. Now it be mainly like Season 1 (cause this season just drags it out with no purpose) and the trick is to win without getting eliminated. If you are you will lose and return to the main menu. Also depending on who your pro will be will help effect you and your chances.

After you win NXT the prize is a automatic #1 contender shot for any title depending on which brand you choose to debut on. So after your time for NXT your journey in WWE would be set in April right after Wrestlemaina. Now depending on how the crowd reacted to you on NXT(Heel or Face) that will follow you to your debut and will depend on who your opponents will be. (Like if you were mainly heel like in NXT you would be fightning mainly Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, John Cena, Kofi Kingston etc) You would have plenty of oppoenets but at times you would feel like you've fought them like 4 times in 4 diffrenet matches.

Now you would have until the Royal Rumble to do your #1 contender match. If you win the title you would feud with the former champion (Example: If you started on RAW and John Cena was the WWE Champion and you beat him he will countiuesly wrestle you. Even for Elimination Chamber he would win it so he can get to you. Same would apply if you were Face and the WWE champion was Alberto Del Rio for you if you were Face.) Your goal would be to hold that title till Wrestlemaina. Now if you were to lose you would be eligble for the WWE Draft after Wrestlemaina. If you are drafted nothing will change other than the roster and some stars from the brand you started on may also fallow you. (Example: You started your career on RAW but you were Drafted to Smackdown. New faces you may face maybe Cody Rhodes, Heath Slater, Wade Barret. Old faces: John Morrison, Triple H, Jack Swagger) But if you were not drafted you would countiue your feud with the champion you were gunning for.

Another good thing that should be is the unknown factor. Meaning Faces may turn Heel, Heels may turn Face. Stables may form, Tag teams with you or not may form new constant Champions. Sometimes some new characters (Mainly CAWS from you or Game created) And the appearances of you on Superstars and Main Shows and PPVs. This mode would be one of the best modes if it were to happen. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: A Idea I thought for WWE 12   A Idea I thought for WWE 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Now Riddle me This:

What was the point of explaining this to us? Seeing that we have absolutely zero power over what goes into WWE games
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: A Idea I thought for WWE 12   A Idea I thought for WWE 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:43 am

I just think this sounds like a storyline for Road to Wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Idea I thought for WWE 12   A Idea I thought for WWE 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Idea I thought for WWE 12
Page 1 of 1