Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flashing back to the Past again :|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Flashing back to the Past again :| Empty
PostSubject: Flashing back to the Past again :|   Flashing back to the Past again :| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:04 am

FEB 13 1970

Death Angel is help backstage by the medical team at the arena as he hits back stage he pushes them away and yells at the
“I will be fine I don’t need a doctor” Death Angel stumbles to the locker room. Death Angel’s right knee is screaming at him in pain and the back of his head is bang like a bass drum his vision is blurred and blood is running down the back of his head. Death Angel makes it to the lock room strip off his cloths and hobbles to the shower the warm water hits his face and body Death Angel hands up his left hand and starts to move it his fingers feel fuzzy like he fell asleep on his hand and the blood is rushing back to his hand pins and needles are running up his left arm everything is feeling fuzzy. Death Angel looks up in to the oncoming water he opens his mouth and it fills with water he spits out the water and then hangs his head as the water runs over him turning pink as it washes away the blood. A few minutes past by Death Angel as his mind races thought what has happen to him he got cheated he got screwed, but what else was new to him Death Angel has been getting screwed and cheated for a long time it was a feeling he has gotten use to. This time was different this time he had Coco beat but it slipped from his fingers. Death Angel could feel the rage building in his stomach a fire was growing stronger and stronger and it was climbing up his throat to his mouth the fire was behind his teeth and he could feel the heat melting his mouth Death Angel open his mouth and primal roar came out and in a fit of passion Death Angels hand slams in the wall tile shatters and hits the floor Death Angel drops to his knees, and the water runs down his body cooling him off again.

Death: I am sorry I let you down it won’t happen again.

(Silence)

Death: Keep it together Angel don’t crack now.

( A whisper) “It is ok, kid you still have me”

Death: You made a promise don’t let him in you got a little to night, but you can control him. Just close the door you can get pay back just not his way.

(A whisper)”Come on kid you need me I have always been there for you, haven’t I.”

Death Angel stands up and turns off the shower the warm water disappears and the cold starts to set in on him and Death Angel looks around.

Death: No I can do this I am my own man.

(Silence)

March 15 1970

Death Angel is awaken up to the sound of little feet running across floor and a shout of “I don’t wanna wear pants to school I am going in my spider-man underwear.” Followed by a female voice “Jack you have to wear pants that is what separates us from the monkeys.” Death Angel smiles and slides out of bed and thinks to himself “Keep up the good fight kid some days I don’t like wearing pants” Death Angel goes to stand up a pinch of pain comes from his left knee, and he almost falls back into the bed but catches himself. Death Angel hobbles over to the bath room and he turns on the light as the light floods the white bathroom Death Angel gets a look of himself in the mirror he sees a monster with blackened eyes pale green skin and rotten teeth the image smiles back at him and lunges at him. Death Angel screams and falls backward hitting the floor the hard and with a loud thud he quickly looks up in to the bathroom and sees the monster is gone. Death Angel pulls himself up to his feet and shakes his head and goes back in to the bathroom he stands in front of the medicine cabinet he opens it and pulls a little bottle and taps out two pills in to his open hand. Death Angel looks at the two little pains and then pops them in his mouth and exits the bathroom.

Lucy: You ok I heard you scream and then did you fall?

Death: Yeah I spooked myself is all.

Lucy: How is your head?

Death: It feels good no more headaches I can start training again.

Lucy: Good, ok how is your knee?

Death: Getting better.

Lucy: I think you should still see a doctor something is wrong with it.

Death: Look I am ok plus if I go to a doctor all he is going to do is cut me open and that will put me on the shelf and we need the money if we are going to keep up on the payments. You know we can’t fall behind again.

Lucy: I know I just don’t know I am just worried.

Death: I know you are it will be ok we get out from under this it is clear sailing from here to the end of the earth.

A little boy’s voice can be heard as he yells “Mommy I am ready!” Lucy and Death Angel both look over at the kid and see him smiling in a white button up shirt a black tie and black dress shoes and wearing Spiderman underwear no pants and a huge smile. Lucy drops her head and slowly shakes it and looks at Angel.

Lucy: this comes from your side of the family.

Death: Yeah you know us boys always know how to have a good time with our pants off.

Lucy: You are going to be late where is Chris?

Death: On his way.

Lucy: Ok I will take care of him go get ready.

Death: Ok captain.

March 31

Death Angel is sitting on a bed in a hotel room sitting next to his is his good friend and once tag partner Chris Younger. Chris gets and goes to the window and looks out in the lights of Las Vegas and shakes his head and turns back and looks at Angel.

Chris: You know if I was at ring side I could have helped you out.

Death: I know man but I have to do this alone.

Chris: Doctor says I am good to wrestle a lot better shape you are in.

Death: Look man I know this is just something I have to do it is one man that is all.

Chris: You just don’t see it do.

Death: See what man, see what.

Chris: look man I am here I am behind you I am not Johnny or Tre I’m not going to leave you hung out to dry like those two did I have your back.

Death: I know you do just let me get my footing back that is all I ask.

Chris: OK Lets get out of here before its to late.

Chris and Death Angel both stand up and leave as the Camera goes to static.

---------------------------the match----------------------------

Ok first thing I have to say was the return of Ryan Apollos was good I got caught up thinking it would be just me and Connor in the match. The old Angel would be yelling and screaming and saying dirty things about your dead parents and some other crap like that. but this is not just Death Angel or Syco Angel and more there is something brutal going to be coming out, there is going to be a Viciousness that no one has ever seen.

See you Nick didn’t finish the job like ever one thought he did when he frist faced the Syco, You see what you are all missing is that fact that unlike any one else there is a horror that hides in side of me a horror that I will unleash at the PPV.

You see I intend to introduced himself to opportunity at becoming the Next High-Impact Champion of IWF and not even Connor or Ryan will stop me from becoming the Next Champion.

Connor and Ryan your both in for a world of hurt, I'm going to Punish you both all over the Ring and with any thing I can get my hands ahold of, Its about time for me to be who I truely am no longer this side show Freak that Nick maded me be it is time to bust up people and make them see Why I am what I say I am The Last of The Outkaws, Trust me when I say this in the near Future This Outlaw will be World Heavyweight Champion once again.

I am the Legend that won't Die,
I am the Keeper of souls,
I am the Living Devil,
I am Fear,
I am your wrost fucking Nightmare,
I am The Last Outlaw Death Angel.
Back to top Go down

Flashing back to the Past again :|
Page 1 of 1