Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pip Pip Cheerio

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pip Pip Cheerio Empty
PostSubject: Pip Pip Cheerio   Pip Pip Cheerio I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Pip pip cheerio and all that nonsense!

I say, what a week it has been and what a week it will be! The Right Honorable Gentlemen had a bit of a rough start but I should think that I put forth quite the showing against the bloody curr known as Irishman what’s his majigger! Bloody potato eaters don’t deserve to be in the ring with the Queen’s finest warriors if you ask me. But, such is the running theme here in this federation of insolent self-proclaimed “superstars.”

The worst of all is this Chris Matthews. The man seems to think that just because his younger brother runs this place that he has the right to simply jog about and shoot his mouth off? I should think not! This week, the lousy Matthews maniac seems to think it prudent to challenge all the members of the Right Honorable Gentlemen? Has the boy gone soft in his head? I mean, it can’t really believe that he stands a chance against the finest collection of British warriors since King Richard the Lionheart led his brave group of British knights on the Third Crusade! Which, I might add, might have ended more favorably if the unintelligent and unwashed French king hadn’t been such an attention seeking ninny!

But, here we are, heading into some sort of Pay Per View system where the third estate must fork over their life’s savings to view Chris Matthews being stomped out of existence by the Right Honorable Gentlemen. I must say, I don’t know how the disgusting masses that watch IWF even manage to continue to come up with enough money to procure tickets and to buy this Pay Per View. I mean, this American public is clearly more stupid than your beloved President!

On a personal note: President Obama…if you are watching this…YOUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IS A SCAM AND YOUR SOCIALIZATION OF MEDICINE IS DEPLORABLE!

But now, onto the real matter at hand. Chris, I am going to try and personally make sure that you leave Demolition Day with significantly less teeth than you started the day with. Because honestly…you are asking for trouble by stepping into the ring with any one member of the Right Honorable Gentlemen. But, by insisting to face all of us…you are simply asking to be murdered.
Back to top Go down

Pip Pip Cheerio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: