Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Years Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

New Years Evil Empty
PostSubject: New Years Evil   New Years Evil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm

So...NYE is complete! Let us know what you think!

DISCLAIMER!

Don't leave fucking INGRATE-level feedback where you tell us how you could've written a better show...
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

New Years Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Evil   New Years Evil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 pm

BTW

Stygian wrote the Stygian vs. James Shark match. And goddamn dude...you fucking KILLED it! Legit killed the motherfucking shit out of it! Incredible match from start to finish! I loved the ref's playing rock, paper, scissor to see who would have to go down into the ring as well as Shark attacking Matt Biggars for weed...LOL

All in all man, you fucking wrote a masterpiece without ETA'ing all over it...shit is hard though right?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

New Years Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Evil   New Years Evil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 pm

I loved my match with Brandon. My only regret was that I wasen't able to use my new finisher yet Razz

Oh well there will be plenty of other chances. Now to see where I go from here, tag titles anyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

New Years Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Evil   New Years Evil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
BTW

Stygian wrote the Stygian vs. James Shark match. And goddamn dude...you fucking KILLED it! Legit killed the motherfucking shit out of it! Incredible match from start to finish! I loved the ref's playing rock, paper, scissor to see who would have to go down into the ring as well as Shark attacking Matt Biggars for weed...LOL

All in all man, you fucking wrote a masterpiece without ETA'ing all over it...shit is hard though right?!

I thank you, sir. All in all three referees, one joint, one pint of whiskey and one table were sacrificed. I'm very proud of that match and I'm happy it looked at least half as good on the page as it did in my mind.
Back to top Go down

New Years Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Evil   New Years Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 am

Dark Archangel wrote:
I loved my match with Brandon. My only regret was that I wasen't able to use my new finisher yet Razz

Oh well there will be plenty of other chances. Now to see where I go from here, tag titles anyone? Very Happy

I smell a Southern Stel comeback!!!! As far as the show went .... I enjoyed the read the highlights for me were the Shark/Sty match and I throughly enjoyed the Tag Match as well. All in all good work mates. Though I thought VVR was going to make a return at NYE and I did not see him....Sad Panda.
Back to top Go down

New Years Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Evil   New Years Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 am

someone killed da segment with Sharky and Upper Limit... whoever you are... Fuck Yuh in da ass ya heardd
--

shits propaahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Years Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Evil   New Years Evil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: