Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfinished Business Part IIa: First Annual Ruining Chuck's Life Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unfinished Business Part IIa: First Annual Ruining Chuck's Life Contest Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Business Part IIa: First Annual Ruining Chuck's Life Contest   Unfinished Business Part IIa: First Annual Ruining Chuck's Life Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Ruben Ricardo León: Ladies and gentlemen, introudcing your NEW IWF Tag Team Champions: Ruben Ricardo León and Craig Hemming! Boy, I've been waiting since before Christmas to say that, and it sure sounds good to hear.

Did you have fun at New Year's Evil, Chuck? Cause I certainly did! Craig and I made you and Jason look like a pair of crippled kids. Which is quite funny because rumour has it that is what Jason is now. Honestly though I'm sorry Hawk got caught up in all this, but there will always be collateral damage, right?

In fact I do feel quite bad because really Jason came out of NYE a lot worse off than Chuck did. Whilst I got a measure of revenge that night, it's a shame that it won't be enough.

It certainly isn't going to be enough for me to guarantee that I win the inaugural Annual Ruining Chuck Matthews' Life competition. It's also not enough to repay how Chuck made my life a misery over the last few months, so there's going to be a lot more in store over the next few weeks. I'm really going to need to step my game up, and Craig will be there to help me out.

This week on Battle Grounds sees me getting to show Chuck up in another tag match. It's a slightly different set up though, as this time there will be no ladders involved, which is a shame. Secondly I'll be partnering with my old pal Brandon Macdonald.

OHAI BMAC Razz

Brandon and I have never teamed before, and it'll be nice to finally be in a match with him where I know the result isn't going to be him getting a win over me for a change. As for Corey helping out, well, the more the merrier if it means we get to wail on Chuck for a while!

And Chuck's partner? Instead of a birdman with clipped wings we've got Vincent Van Rose, another old IWF favourite who is making his return. Seems like me coming back kind of eclipsed that a bit though, huh? Sorry about that brah.

Really though who cares about a stupid old Redneck? If I feel like I need any dirt on him I'll just consult his old pal Corey Casey to get the low down.

If Chuck thinks he is going to beat me just cause he switched his partner around then he's got another thing coming. After Battlegrounds it's going to be RRL 2, Chuck 0. And there'll be plenty more to come after that, too...
Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business Part IIa: First Annual Ruining Chuck's Life Contest
Page 1 of 1