Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serai's Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serai's Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Serai's Paradise   Serai's Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:14 pm

The scene fades into the interior of the locker room belonging to WEW Starlet/TEW Vixen/XWE Vice President and now IWF Diva Serai Leone. Looking around the room you would think that you were in a five star hotel with the lavish furnishings and tasteful decorating. You can tell that she spared no expense in making sure the room was suitable for one of her reputation. Anyone who knows her can honestly tell you that she doesn't settle for anything less than the very best.

Soon we hear soft dulcet singing coming from the shower room. A sweet Latin-tinged voice ringing through the air as a melody becomes more audible.

[Intro:]
See I've been watching you for a while your smile and stuff
and I don't know if I can be with you for tonight alright,
is that alright baby, baby

[Verse 1:]
There is only one for me
You have made that a possibility
We could take that step to see, ohh
If this is really gonna be
All you gotta do is say yes

[Chorus:]
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
You make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so

Not long afterwards, we hear footsteps coming from that same area where the singing has originated. Still hearing that melodic voice, we see the sexy voluptuous Serai exiting the shower. A vision to behold, the Venezuelan beauty with skin of bronze, long silky lustrous ringlets of auburn and hypnotic orbs of emerald green standing at a breathtakingly gorgeous 5' 8 makes her way to her wardrobe to pick out an outfit to relax in as she kicks back and enjoys her new home. Turning on the television, she decides to lounge on the sofa in what she presently has on.

Back to top Go down

Serai's Paradise
Page 1 of 1