Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got no time for this...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

I got no time for this... Empty
PostSubject: I got no time for this...   I got no time for this... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 pm

-January 28th-

-Sean Libby is standing in a locker room looking at a mirror and moving a crayon across his head-

-As the camera moves forward Libby doesn't turn his head but says-

Sean Libby:
Get out of here.

-The camera stops moving and generally focuses on the mirror-

Sean Libby:
I am so annoyed by the fact, that I wear makeup to my matches. Truth is, I don't wear this because of what has recently occurred to me. I wear it because I do find this fashionable.

-Sean puts the crayon down-

Sean Libby:
I know that I'm going to lose this match. Because everyone of those people think I'm a freak. What, is it so wrong, for a straight man, to wear makeup to the ring? Because he feels that its cool?! It never matters. The NB title is never a title that I gun for every night. I always aim high, and thats how you become a success in this industry. Not, stick around and be around a single division.

-The camera pans upward above Sean's mohawk-

Sean Libby:
Oh...Eric, Dad, Mother...Maria. Sometimes... Love can do alot of things to a human being. It can make your life feel like paradise, but sometimes, across the line, somebody is going to end up being hurt.

-Libby sighs deeply and turns towards to the camera-

Sean Libby:
Get the fuck out of here dude. I don't have time for you or anybody at the moment... GET OUT!

-As Libby screamed, the camera runs out the locker door shutting it behind it then goes to darkness-

(end)
Back to top Go down

I got no time for this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: