Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rising Monarchy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:58 am

After all of the legal disclaimers and such, the broadcast begins with two medieval armies waging war on one another outside of a tall grey castle. On the bridge outside of the castle, two armies clash. Ranks of shieldmen tussle in a scrum, shoving against one another for position. One army is clad in gold, displaying phoenix heraldry on their shields and on their shoulder badges. They fight with their backs to the castle, trying to stop the other army—clad in black armor with gold “Tron Lines” with silver Templar Crosses on their shoulders—from advancing on the castle. At the head of the black army is Dark Archangel in polished silver armor with angled accents that seem to blend seamlessly into his black cape, rather looking like angel wings. He’s fighting his way through the golden army with a gigantic double-bladed battle axe the head of which looks like an angel at the haft, with the blades themselves being the angels wings. He looks up above and calls out to his army.

Dark Archangel
FALL BACK! FALL BACK!

No sooner does the Black Templar army separate themselves from the fracas than a huge Black Dragon dives towards the golden army and engulfs them in a huge stream of fire from its mouth. He vaporizes most of the resistance and lands in their ashes, facing the castle. Dark Archangel leads the army in behind the Black Dragon, picking off the stragglers there. The Black Dragon clears the last line of defense between itself and the castle with a sweep of its massive foreleg, knocking the off the bridge. The dragon reaches up to the closed drawbridge of the castle and shatters it into splinters with a battering-ram-sized fist and blows more fire into the gatehouse to take out the ambush waiting therein. Then it sits up on its hind legs and tears the gate and all out of the gatehouse. The Black Dragon leads Dark Archangel and the Black Templar army through the gaping wound which used to seal the castle from invaders. Dark Archangel takes the army and goes left, the Black Dragon goes right, and they clear out the castle yard around the central tower, meeting at the front of the keep. The Black Dragon lies down on its stomach like a large, winged cat. Lilith and Lilah step off of the Dragon’s back, each one wearing typical female fantasy armor following the usual female fantasy armor rule: the less it covers the better. Seriously, they’re basically wearing black open brigandine bras and steel booty shorts. Lilith is carrying a sword which would be taller than she if she were to stand it straight up. Once the girls are clear, the Black Dragon turns into a cloud of smoke that shrinks on itself and solidifies into Stygian dressed in dark clothes and a black trench coat with silver brigandine plates.

Dark Archangel
Are you ready?

Stygian
I am.

Dark Archangel
Let’s do this.

Stygian
Remember, the crown is mine.

Dark Archangel
Agreed. Prince Corey is mine.

Stygian
I’ve got no problem with that.

Dark Archangel, Stygian, Lilith and Lilah walk up the stairs. Stygian and Dark Archangel kick open the doors of the keep and step inside. Dark Archangel cleaves his way through some guards, while Stygian sends them flying with dragon-strength blows. He grabs the last two by the throats and throws them through the throne room door. A long red carpet extends from the ruined doors towards a dais where four thrones sit. Corey Casey and Brandon MacDonald sit in the two center thrones. Jessica Matthews sits to Corey’s right, Kegan Davis-Brown sits on Brandon’s left. Corey and Brandon are dressed in crimson and gold armor, Brandon is wearing a jeweled crown. The two of them exchange a look and then turn to the intruders.

Brandon MacDonald
Why am I not surprised it was the two of you?

Corey Casey
Well, fuck, if this is the end of our reign, I’m going down swinging.

Brandon and Corey stand, and draw swords.

Stygian
Lilith; the Baneblade.

Lilith tilts the sword she’s carrying, offering the handle to Stygian. He draws the gruesome black blade from its scabbard with a resounding ringing of the steel. Dark Archangel brandishes his axe. There’s a still moment as Lilith and Lilah shrink away from one side, and Jess and Kegan shy away from the other. Then the four of them sprint to the middle of the room. Stygian and Brandon cross swords. Corey Casey and Dark Archangel cross weapons. And the Rising Monarchy logo explodes from the middle of the screen.

Rising Monarchy Risingmonarchy

Fireworks erupt along the stage, and fire off down the ramp before exploding at all four ring posts. The crowd erupts into cheers as the cameras pan across, showing some of their signs.

“DRAGON SLAYER” “Where the Fuck are These New Guys Coming From?!” “Bring on the MASON MASSACRE!” “Fire Ashley = Lose Ratings” “Dark Archangel is the new Death-Angel”

Rick – WELCOME everyone to Rising Monarchy, right here in Kansas City!

Matt – A huge night we got tonight! Three title matches. A battle royal…and an epic encounter between Dark Archangel and Corey Casey!

Rick – That’s not to forget the huge main event we got tonight. Stygian takes on Brandon Macdonald for the IWF Championship. If Brandon should lose his title though, he also loses his job!

Matt – THINK OF THE IMPLICATIONS!

Rick – First up, though, we got ourselves a battle royal to determine the new contender for the IWF New Blood Championship.

Matt – Two of these guys are just starting their careers in IWF. But on top of that, we got a huge return here. Libra’s back!

Rick – Who?

Matt – Libra!

Rick – Who?

Matt – Now you’re just being obnoxious.

Ten men stand in the ring. Kevin Hardaway, Chad Mason, TJ Banks, Syn, and JD Stylez stand in the ring, staring at new faces Thiago Oliveria and Jack Rivers. Returning stars Ted Anderson, Jackky Dane, and Libra look to the crowd, though only Libra’s return is cheered.

Rick – This should be a classic.

Rising Monarchy Match
New Blood #1 Contender’s Match
Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal
Chad Mason [vs] TJ Banks [vs] Libra [vs] JD Styles [vs] Thiago Oliveria [vs] Ted Anderson [vs] Syn [vs] Jack Rivers [vs] Jackky Dane [vs] Kevin Hardaway

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

All ten men immediately race to the center of the ring, and begin attacking one another. Bobby is thrown to the ropes by Syn, and TJ Banks and Syn try to lift him up and over the top rope. Kevin Hardaway and Thiago Oliveria tie up, trying to push the other towards the rope, and out of the ring. Chad Mason fights against Ted Anderson and Jackky Dane, managing to keep both men at bay with surprising ease.

Matt – Clusterfuck matches rule.

Rick - ….sure.

Libra kicks Jack Rivers to the gut, and takes him down with a hard DDT. He spots Syn and TJ Banks and walks over, grabbing TJ’s shoulder, and turning him around. He delivers a huge kick to the side of TJ’s head. TJ stumbles back, leaning against the ropes. Libra runs forward, clotheslining TJ over the top rope to the floor.

Matt – So long TJ!

Libra turns towards Syn, and drives his knee into Syn’s gut. Bobby slowly steps between the ropes again, and aids Libra in the attack. Across the ring, Kevin Hardaway lifts Thiago Oliveria’s legs, trying to lift him up over the top rope. Thiago clings desperately to the rope, trying to avoid being eliminated. Chad Mason walks over, trying to help. JD Stylez comes to aid as well. The three men struggle, trying to wrench Thiago’s hands off the rope. Thiago lets go, falling to the apron. Chad, Kevin, and JD stomp him out, trying to eliminate him from contention. Thiago holds onto the bottom rope, but finally falls, resting his foot on the concrete floor. Chad turns his attention back to Jackky Dane and Ted Anderson. Kevin smirks, and turns towards JD Stylez. He grabs Stylez by the neck and launches him over the top rope, sending him crashing to the mat. Thiago kicks his foot off the concrete, pulling himself back onto the apron, and rolling under the rope, back into the match.

Matt – Well…according to the referee, Stylez is eliminated, but Thiago is still in this!

Rick – Only one of Thiago’s feet touched the floor. The rule states that both feet must touch for it to be an elimination. Thiago Oliveria is still in this, and totally legally, too.

Jack Rivers and Chad Mason team up against Ted Anderson and Jackky Dane. The two battle back and forth before Jack Rivers sends a brutal kick to Jackky’s leg, taking him to the mat. Ted throws Chad to the corner and is about to go for the elimination when he turns to look for Jackky. He spots Jack, lifting Dane to his feet to dump him over the top rope. Ted runs to save Dane, looking to drive his boot to Jack’s skull. Jack tosses Jackky to the ropes, trying to throw him over before sidestepping Ted’s boot. Jackky lands on the tope rope, pulling it down as Jack dodges Ted’s foot. Ted’s momentum takes him tumbling over the top rope to the floor.

Matt – Innovative, I guess. Jack Rivers gets an elimination.

Rick – Ted is a fucking moron.

Libra sends a hard kick to Syn’s gut, then throws him to Bobby. Bobby catches Syn in a piledriver position. Libra yells at Bobby, pointing to the ropes. Bobby nods, and lifts Syn in a gutwrench powerbomb hold, carrying Syn to the ropes, looking for an elimination. Syn weasels free, dropping down behind Bobby. Libra runs up behind Bobby, attacking him from behind and sending him to the floor.

Rick – Bobby bought the bait, and it cost him!

Matt – BUTTHEAD!

Libra turns to see Syn approaching. Libra grabs Syn by the neck, throwing him over the top rope. Syn manages to catch onto it, landing on the apron on his feet. Libra turns around and sees Syn, then rolls his eyes. He makes a motion to punch Syn, but Syn gets his hands up in defense, letting go of the ropes. Libra plants his foot on Syn’s abdomen, and shoves off, causing Syn to fall from the apron to the floor.

Matt – Libra is on fire!

Rick – He outsmarted Syn, and picked up his third elimination.

Matt – Great return for this guy.

Libra smirks at his handiwork, and turns to see JAckky Dane facing him, looking wild. Libra sighs, and raises his fists for a fight. Jackky Dane lets out a loud cry, and charges Libra, his arms flailing madly. Libra stares at Jackky, confused. Jackky gets close to Libra and starts unloading slaps left and right, none of which seem to phase Libra. Libra looks to the referees, who shrug. Libra punches JAckky Dane to the face.

Jackky Dane
DON’T FUCK ME UP!

Libra grabs Jackky by the neck, and drags him to the corner, slamming him headfirst into the post. He turns Jackky to face him, and begins unloading punches, burying Libra in the corner. Libra slowly retreats, staring at Jackky, sitting in the corner. Jackky slowly gets to his feet, and Libra charges, driving his boot into Jackky’s skull. Dane tumbles out of the ring.

Matt – Finally, that asshole is gone.

Rick – I swear, that kid missed out the day they were handing out brains.

Matt – FOUR eliminations for Libra. HE CAN’T BE STOPPED!

The final five men look at each other, staring each other down. Chad takes a step forward, only for Kevin to step towards him menacingly. Without warning, the lights go out.

Matt – ELECTRIC BILL NEEDS TO BE PAID!

The lights come back on and Death-Angel stands in the center of the ring.

Rick – HE’S BACK?!

Matt – Death-Angel! The IWF Hall of Famer! He’s in the battle royal! A surprise, last-minute entrant!

The five men step back, all of them trying to get as far away from Death-Angel as possible while still remaining in the ring. Finally, Chad runs forward behind Death-Angel. Angel spins around, swinging his massive fist which collides with the side of Chad’s head. Chad falls to the mat, not moving.

Matt – KABLOOSKIE!

Rick – Chad might be out cold.

Matt – Doesn’t matter. You win by being the last man in the ring, not the last man standing in that ring.

The other four men look at each other, and nod, before all four charge Death-Angel from each corner of the ring. They begin attacking Death-Angel, kicking at his knees, driving elbows and fists to every part of Angel they can find. Kevin unloads a series of brutal rib shots, each punch connecting with a loud smack hear throughout the arena. Thiago and Jack drive their boots and shoulders to the back of Death-Angel’s knees. Death-Angel drops to his knees for a moment, and the four men begin beating him down, trying to shove him towards the ropes. Death-Angel slowly stands, stumbling towards the ropes. Jack, Thiago, Kevin, and Libra all grab his legs, trying to dump Death-Angel over the top rope.

Rick – Death-Angel is in a dangerous place.

Death-Angel roars, and shoves all four men, sending them tumbling in all directions. Thiago is the first to get up, along with Kevin. Thiago charges Angel, only to be caught by the throat. Kevin races after, looking for the save. Death-Angel grabs him by the throat with his other hand. Death looks both men in the eyes, then lifts them simultaneously, and chokeslams them in the center of the ring. Death-Angel turns to see Jack Rivers stand. Jack charges Death, and is caught in the jaw with a wicked punch.

Matt – KABLOOSKIE AGAIN!

Libra takes his chance, running towards Death-Angel. Death catches Libra, lifting him high over his head in a military press. Death-Angel walks to the ropes, and throws Libra over. Libra soars over the top rope, coming to a stop just in front of the announcer’s table. Libra slowly stands, staring at Death. Death-Angel looks around at the other men, then steps over the top rope and drops to the floor.

Rick – Death-Angel just…eliminated himself?

Matt – Libra was cleaning house earlier, and he was just unceremoniously ejected from the match…only for his opponent to take himself out right afterwards!

Death-Angel approaches Libra, and grabs him by the throat, pushing him into the announcer’s table. He gets close to Libra’s face, staring at him for a moment. Without warning, he shoves Libra back to the floor, and heads to the back.

Matt – What was THAT about?

Rick – With Death-Angel? No idea. There’s no method to that man’s madness.

Thiago slowly gets to his feet. Across the ring, Chad slowly stands. Thiago approaches, and throws Chad to the ropes. Chad rebounds off, and Thiago ducks his clothesline. Chad stops himself as he hits the opposite ropes, catching the ropes and avoiding Thiago’s shot. Thiago charges Chad, and hits a superkick right under the jaw, causing Chad to flip over the top rope to the floor.

Matt – And just like that, Chad is eliminated!

Rick – Chalk up another loss.

Jack and Kevin stand, looking at each other. THe three men slowly circle around the ring, staring at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

Matt – Final three. What a match this has been.

Rick – It’s been a great start to the show.

Thiago sends a kick towards Jack, who steps back, and delivers a kick of his own, taking Thiago’s leg out from beneath him. Jack turns and ties up with Kevin. Kevin throws Jack to the corner, then charges, hitting a dropkick to Jack in the corner. Jack stumbles out, and Kevin grabs him by the neck, throwing him over the top rope. Jack manages to grab hold on the rope, avoiding the elimination. Kevin tries to push Jack off the apron, but Jack holds tight to the rope. Thiago and Kevin team up, trying to shove Jack to the floor. Jack drives his knee to Kevin’s gut, then delivers an elbow to Thiago, and climbs back between the ropes. Thiago kicks Jack to the gut, and throws him to Kevin, who lifts Jack into a torture rack. He walks to the rope, and shifts to a powerbomb, throwing Jack out of the ring.

Rick – NOW he’s out!

Matt – Angelina’s Crossing, eliminates Jack Rivers.

Thiago slaps his knee, waiting for Kevin to turn around. Kevin slowly turns to face him, and Thiago races forward, htting a shining wizard, which causes Kevin to fall back into the ropes. Thiago dumps Kevin over the top rope, but Kevin lands on the apron, lying on it, clinging to the bottom rope. Thiag steps back, and runs, sliding into Kevin, and sending him tumbling off the apron to the floor.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and the contender for the New Blood Championship…THIAGO OLIVERIA!!!

Thiago raises his arms, smirking.

Matt – HUGE debut for this young man!

Rick – Tonight marked Thiago’s first night in IWF, and already, he’s the number one contender for the New Blood Championship!

Matt – This is huge!

Upper Limit is seen in their locker room, preparing for their match later.

Robbie Hart
Remember the plan. Take the girl out first, then we can focus on taking the belt for ourselves.

James Shark
Nigga, James Shark follows no plan. I’mma go in there and do what I do best. Knock bitches out.

Robbie Hart
Because that worked so well in your last High Impact match, right?

James Shark
Fuck you say?

Robbie and Shark stare each other down, until Ruben separates them.

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Easy. We’re all on the same team here. And if anything…we should be going by MY plan. Me being the only champion here and all.

Ruben smirks, adjusting the tag title on his shoulder.

James Shark
That ain’t a title dog, that’s a fucking Christmas decoration.

Robbie Hart
And besides that…you wouldn’t even have that belt without that musclehead you paid off to win it for you.

Ruben glares at Robbie and Shark.

Ruben Ricardo Leon
We shall see…

The three men continue their argument as the show cuts back to ringside. Johan Alfredsson stands in the ring.

Rick – Some cracks showing in Upper Limit, perhaps?

Matt – Clearly! What’s going to happen later tonight, when these men compete for the High Impact title?

Rick – That remains to be seen. Right now, though, we’re ready to roll with a New Blood Title match!

Heather Thompson – The following is a New Blood Championship match, and it will be contested under elimination rules! Introducing at this time, from Stockholm, Sweden…weighing 233 pounds…JOHAN ALFREDSSON!

Johan smirks, and looks to the crowd.

Rick – He’s been hellbent on winning the New Blood Championship. Will tonight be his night?

Guitar sounds play in the arena. The lights dim a dark purple with shines of green around the arena.

All because of you,
All because of youuuu,
All because of YOU!

Pyros explode on the stage. The camera moves right into the stage showing Sean Libby walking down and pointing at the right end of the arena.

I haven't slept in so long,
When I do I dream,
Of drowning in the ocean,
Longing for the shore
Inside these arms are yours,

Heather Thompson – And the challenger…from Framingham, Massachusetts, weighing 197 pounds…SEAN LIBBY!!!

Libby walks down yelling at the camera.

Sean Libby
Yeah!

Sean runs and jumps on the steel steps.

All because of you!
I believe in Angels,
No not the kind with wings!
No not the kind with halos!
The kind that bring you home!
But home becomes a strange place,
I FOLLOW YOUR VOICE!
All you gotta do is,
Shout it out!

Sean climbs the turnbuckle and puts his hands over his mouth and shouts.

In the fields where nothing grew was weeds
I found a flower on my feet
Bending there in my direction

Sean jumps off the turnbuckle and goes to the ropes. Sean bounces on the bottom rope and has one leg over the middle rope shouting at the crowd.

I rapped a hand around its stem
I pulled until the roots gave in
Finding there what I'd be missing
But I know!

Sean bounces off the ropes and turns to the other side of the ring and raises his arms up.

So I told myself,
Told myself its wrong.

Sean points at the fans.

Theres a point we've passed from which we can't return!
I felt the cold rain of the coming storm

Sean takes off his trench coat and looks at the ramp/looks at his opponent.

All because of you
I haven't slept in so long...
Matt – LIBBEHHHHHHH!!!

Evil Angel” by Breaking Benjamin plays through the arena. Ashley Matthews walks out from behind the curtain, followed closely by Alison Williams. Ashley stops on the stage, waiting for Alison. She grabs Alison and dips her, kissing her, and smiling at her, then the crowd. She grabs Alison’s hand, and the two of them walk down the ramp towards the ring. Alison pulls herself free of Ashley’s grasp and climbs to the apron. Ashley watches as Alison does the splits, shaking her ass for the cameras. Ashley walks up behind her, staring at Alison’s butt. She crawls into the ring, and holds the ropes open for Alison. Ashley stretches out as she waits for the match to begin.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent…from Miami, Florida…ASHLEY MATTHEWS!!

Matt – THe always beautiful Ashley, ready to compete tonight.

Rick – Why are you always kissing her ass?

“Bass Down Low” plays through the arena. Alison Williams makes her way to the ring, holding the New Blood title.

Heather Thompson – And finally…from Los Angeles, California…the CURRENT New Blood Champion…ALISON WILLIAMS!!

Matt – I can’t tell who’s hotter. Alison, or her girlfriend.

Rick – Ignroring your comment…there are many who claim that Ashley is the reason for Alison’s title reign these past couple months. Tonight, though, if Ashley helps Alison to retain, she will be fired from IWF!

Matt – It’s a tough choice to make.

Rising Monarchy Match
New Blood Championship
Fatal Four Way Elimination
Alison Williams [vs] Ashley Matthews [vs] Sean Libby [vs] Johan Alfredsson

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ashley and Alison look at each other, then nod, and charge at Sean, taking him down with a double clothesline. Ashley and Alison begin stomping Sean into the mat, before Johan grabs Ashley’s shoulder, and turns her around. He sends a brutal kick to her midsection, and throws her to the corner. Johan reatreats, then charges, leaping in the air and hitting a huge splash on Ashley. Johan pulls Ashley out of the corner and hooks the leg.

-1-

Ashley kicks out.

Matt – Johan wanted to get Ashley out of the way early.

Rick – She’s been a thorn in his side for the past month, costing him a title match, beating him in a match a couple weeks ago…Johan wants that title, and he’s going to do whatever it takes to get it.

Alison lifts Sean to his feet, and tries to throw him to the ropes. Sean reverses it, throwing Alison instead. Alison rebounds off the rope, and Sean takes her down with a hiptoss. He gets to his feet, and immediately drops an elbow across her chest. He quickly tries for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Alison manages to get a shoulder up. Johan stomps on Ashley’s arm, and turns towards Alison. He lifts her by the throat, staring at her. Johan turns, looking at Ashley. He lifts Alison in a fireman’s carry, then drops her across his knee before lifting her again and planting her face-first into the mat.

Matt – Welcome to Asgard!

Johan goes for the pin. Ashley looks at Alison for a moment, then closes her eyes and looks away.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Alison Williams has been eliminated.

Matt – And just like that, we are guaranteed a new champion.

Rick – You could see by her face, Ashley wanted to break that pin up so badly…but if Alison won the match, Ashley would be fired.

Ashley gets to her feet. Johan and Ashley stare each other down. Sean runs up behind Johan, and rolls him up.

-1-

-2-

Johan rolls over Sean, reversing into a pin of his own.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Sean Libby has been eliminated.

Rick – And it’s down to two.

Ashley and Johan tie up. Johan powers Ashley to the mat, and stomps on her arm, then follows with a stomp to her ankle.

Matt – Hard shots.

Johan locks Ashley in an Anaconda vise.

Rick – Aesir’s Wrath!

Matt – Come on, Ashley!

Ashley screams, trying to break free of the hold. Johan tightens the lock, wrenching on Ashley’s arm and neck. Ashley flails her arm around, and manages to grab hold of the rope. The referee calls for Johan to release the hold. Johan lets her go, and gets to his feet. Ashley crawls to the ropes, where Alison claps for her.

Rick – Alison doesn’t seem too upset at losing the title.

Matt – She’s supporting Ashley! She’s helping Ashley for all the times Ashley’s helped her!

Ashley shakes her head sadly. Johan grabs Ashley’s leg, trying to pull her off the ropes. Alison kisses Ashley, and points at Johan. Ashley nods, and lets go of the ropes. She turns, kicking Johan in the chest. Johan stumbles back, letting go of Ashley. Ashley runs, and delivers a huge dropkick to Johan’s knee. Johan cries out, grabbing his leg. Ashley sends another kick to his knee, bringing Johan down to one leg. Ashley runs to the ropes and rebounds off, jumping in the air and kicking Johan to the back of the head.

Matt – Johan used to be dominating this match. Then he took a dropkick to the knee.

Rick – Ashley is building up steam here.

Johan slowly stands. Ashley kicks him to the gut. Johan pushes himself up, getting to a kneeling position.

Rick - Whatever Alison did, it’s motivated Ashley like no other!

Ashley hooks Johan’s arms, and looks at Alison, blowing her a kiss. Ashley plants Johan headfirst into the mat.

Matt – Fallen Angel!

Ashley pins Johan.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and the NEW New Blood Champion…ASHLEY MATTHEWS!

Alison slides into the ring and tackles Ashley, hugging her in the middle of the ring. Ashley lifts Alison, holding her as the referee hands Ashley the title. Ashley holds the belt high in the air, celebrating.

Rick – A big win for Ashley here tonight…and she gets to keep her job!

Matt – But she’s got Thiago Oliveria in the near future. I can’t help but think she’s got her work cut out for her with him.

Rick – That remains to be seen.

The scene cuts backstage to Javier Sanchez and Dark Archangel on opposite sides.

Javier Sanchez
Hello everyone, I'm here with the St-

Dark Archangel
Dark Archangel!

Javier Sanchez
Umm......right, I'm here with the Dark Archangel. So, tonight, Archangel, you will face Corey Casey in a no DQ match, correct?

Dark Arachangel
It is....

Javier Sanchez
Do you have an-

Dark Arcahangel grabs his mic and looks at him with a cold look in his eyes.

Dark Archangel
You know what? I'll take it from here, since clearly you absolutely suck at your job.

Javier attempts to protest but Archangel gets right in his face.

Dark Archangel
You looking to be cripple for life? I won't say it again, GET OUT!

Javier backs away and leaves, and Dark Archangel returns his gaze back to the camera.

Dark Archangel
Much better…So Corey, we finally meet. I trust that you are ready for the beating of your entire life, because all the time that you and the rest of Upper Limit have been running amok, doing whatever you please…it stops here. Your buddies can't protect you. Hell, they are too busy fighting among themselves! It's just you and me in that ring with no rules…and no hope of escape.

His eyes glow ominously at the camera.

Dark Archangel
I hope for your sake that you brought that girl of yours with you, because I want her to bear witness to the punishment that you will receive. Just seeing the fear in her eyes alone is all the satisfaction I need. And if you don't bring her out, then no matter. I'll just hunt her down after I'm done with you…and there is nothing that can be done to prevent it. I'm here to take everything that you hold dear and I won’t rest until I have succeeded. Mark my words Corey. Consider this day to be the first on the road to your Final Judgment.

He then disappears as the lights flicker out and all that's left is his evil laugh while the scene ends. The show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back ladies and gents!

Matt- And what a combustible match we have coming up for you next!

Rick- That’s right, Matt. We have Rosalie Knight taking on 3 of the 5 members of Upper Limit

Matt- Hey, I have every confidence that each of the members of Upper Limit that are participating in this match want to be the ones to bring the High Impact Title home to the Upper Limit camp! I guarantee that James Shark, Robbie Hart, and Ruben Ricardo Leon are all going to give their hearts and souls to win that belt!

Rick- Yeah…excuse me for not jumping on board the Upper Limit bandwagon…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is a Falls Count Anywhere, Fatal Fourway Match for the High Impact Championship!

The crowd roars their approval

Rick- The 19,252 rabid IWF fans here in the Sprint Center sound like they are jacked up and ready for this match!

Matt- As they should be, Rick! This match is gonna be awesome!

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…

This one right here is for the Riot Makers!
The moshers! The stompers! The jailbreakers!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got JFRESH in the house tonight!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got Sharkys Angels in the house tonight!

James Shark walks out of the curtains nodding his head. He stands in the center and begins to flex and
spot out girls from the crowd, eyeing and winking at them.

Heather Thompson- From Brooklyn, New York…Weighing in at 205 Pounds…Representing Upper Limit…James Shark!

Matt- PUT YOUR MONEY ON SHARKY!

Rick- James Shark has plenty of swag and is never short of confidence…and tonight is no different!

Matt- Seriously though…I put my money on Sharky to win this match so uh…if he doesn’t, I might be screwed…

Rick- Gambling on matches…yeah, that’s REAL professional Matt…

I dont know why they keep pumping its something
Maybe in the music when it be pumping
its crunk and its hella haterific
Throw your panties in the air cuz Sharks match is about to air
When its over its looking bloody and satanistic
Niggas from everywhere listen to me when I be talkin shit
Im turbulent, some get nervous when I wreck arenas
Match promoters in Honolulu dont wanna see me
Cause they say Samoans will get knocked the fuck out.

James Shark walks a few steps down the ramp but again stops, this time to pose for the cameras flashing
off his confident smile.

RIOT MAKER!, thats if you dont know... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, they mosh at my shows... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, and I come out swinging... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, I dont give a damn about nothing!

James Shark stops and continues to walk down the ramp, he makes it to the front of the ring, he walks around it eyeing the ref giving him a dirty look.

Back on cause this for Fat Tone and Mac Dre
all of the soldiers who got gone on that day
All my people's thats sitting in prison
this is for you so wont you listen to the shit that I'm spitting?
Fuck the law and the government they'll hem yo ass up
They'll do everything in their power to get a fast buck
No right or wrongs, just killer bees out for your honeycomb
Bet you find out, when you bind out, when you bond out you can be free if you money long
Ever been to one of my shows? Yeah, it might be crazy
In Ohio, a chick got a little too hyphy, baby
Stage diving and crowd surfing couldn't hold back
But they dropped her, now she's unconscious with her skull cracked
Now when this happened, it wasn't even during my set
They wanted me to give a signed poster to the hospital
Bet when Travis told me we got papers, I thought he was playing..
This bitch is suin Tecca Nina for a hundred grand! Cause I'm a..

James Shark gets to where the announce table is and begins to talk shit to the announce crew before making his way over to the stairs and climbing up towards the ring.

RIOT MAKER!, thats if you dont know... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, they mosh at my shows... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, and I come out swinging... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, I dont give a damn about nothing!

James Shark gets into the ring and continues to eye down the ref, he bumps into him hard almost causing the ref to stumble over, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and again begins to eye the ladies in the crowd

Like you ain't know, we put it down like this
Snug Brim, Kansas City, Missouri, uzi,groupies,doobies, fifths
You Suzie Q's ain't no excuse for the sick
So watch your tongue, if you’re whooping
I’ll get to shootin’ over you and your bitch
You just assume you tried the shoes, and they fit
You never knew that I lose you off in the section with your dude in the ditch
Whether it's rapping dog, or moving them bricks
I keep it gutter little homie, look my records, see I'm doing it thick
As you can tell I ain't no regular nigga... I'm filled with star quality
Blow indo with bitches thats naked... and watch your broad swallow me
It’s only so long you can fake it.. so don't try ta follow me
And still can't get back up on your feet... found right back where you ought to be
I see you frowning cause Strange Music got it locked boy
Invest yo stock boy, Kansas City hot boy
It's really fuck a hata, smoke some weed, get your paper
You can see me now or later, motherfucking Riot Maker.

James Shark jumps off the turnbuckle and begins to say some words to the ref, almost threatening him before going over to the turnbuckle across from him as the music fades away

Heather Thompson- Introducing next….

The lights go out as the opening strain of 'Firebreather' by Thrice plays out over the speakers. They burst back on, accompanied by a wall of flame at the top of the ramp as the song kicks in, revealing Ruben Ricardo León sat on the stage, cross legged, his head bowed.

As the lyrics begin, he slowly lifts himself to his feet and stares at the ring, a look of pure concentration in his eyes.

Heather Thompson- From Villahermosa, Mexico…Weighing in at 208 Pounds…He is one half of the IWF Tag Team Champions…Representing Upper Limit…Ruben Ricardo Leon!

Rick- Ruben Ricardo Leon just might be the best high flier in IWF history, Matt

Matt- I’ve seen RRL do shit that I couldn’t even dream of even coming up with, never mind actually executing!

Rick- Indeed!

Matt- Although I don’t know if I’d call him the best high flier in IWF HISTORY…I’d say that title belongs safely with the retired future Hall of Famer Jason Hawk!

Rick- You’re only saying that because you’re good friends with Jason

Matt- NA UH! PICS OR IT ISN’T TRUE!

Tell me are you free
Tell me are you free
In word or thought or deed
Tell me are you free
While the gallows stand

He begins to walk to the ring at a measured pace, never moving his gaze from the ring in front of him.

And bullets lance the bravest lungs
We fold our hands and hold our tongues

At the bottom of the ramp, he stops briefly and shakes his body to loosen the muscles.

Tell me are you free
When the fear falls in you
Tell me are you free
When the fear falls in you

Ruben climbs the steps to the ring and through the middle rope before moving over to the far turnbuckle. He climbs it, stares in to the crowd for a couple of seconds, and then suddenly roars, throwing his arms out to the side, causing red, white and green pyrotechnics to explode from the three other turnbuckles.

And bullets lance the bravest lungs
Will I fold my hands or hold my tongue

Finally, he leaps backwards off the turnbuckle, backflipping and landing in the center of the ring.

Heather Thompson- Introducing the third competitor…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Pretty Boy Assassin" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of Boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperately to get a view of The son of a legend.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas, Nevada…Weighing in at 176 Pounds…Representing Upper Limit…Robbie Hart!

Rick- Robbie Hart shocked the world two weeks ago on Battle Grounds when he made his return and joined the likes of Corey Casey, Brandon Macdonald, and the two men already in the ring when he joined Upper Limit

Matt- I DEFINITELY didn’t see that coming!

Rick- Just looking in that ring and seeing James Shark, Ruben Ricardo Leon, and Robbie Hart standing together makes you think of all the titles these men have won throughout the course of their careers.

Matt- As much as you hate Corey Casey, Rick, you have to be impressed with what he and Brandon Macdonald have put together here

Rick- I don’t have to admit anything…

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands to the air throwing up a hart with his hands. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to separate the screams of hatred. Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting The Pretty Boy. As the song fades out, it is replaced by a booing crowd who are at their wits end with Robbie. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hatred towards him, but Robbie pays no mind

Heather Thompson- And introducing the fourth and final competitor…

The lights go down for a moment, and there is a moment of silence as the pyrotechnics begin a low, steady burn at the edge of the stage. Suddenly, the opening strains of “Flameheart” blast over the speakers, and the flames erupt into high gouts of flame, and in the light it’s revealed that a white-cloaked Rosalie Knight is there in center of the stage, kneeling on one knee with her forehead pressed to the hilt of a large prop sword. About the fourth measure of the song (and the third eruption of flames), she rises to her feet and pulls back the hood of the white cloak slowly. She lifts the sword high and shouts out a long, wordless battle cry, turning so that the fans can see her warrior spirit and join in. She begins to chant “knight! Knight!” as she crosses from one end of the stage to another while the music drops in volume, but picks up in tempo and intensity.

Heather Thompson- From Louisburg, North Carolina…Weighing in at 150 Pounds…Rosalie Knight!

Rick- Rosalie Knight has to overcome nearly insurmountable odds here tonight in order to capture her first ever championship here in IWF

Matt- Indeed she does, Rick. She has to fend off three former IWF World Champions en route to becoming the new High Impact Champion

Rick- Rosalie Knight has been impressive since her debut here in IWF, that much is for damn sure. But she needs to pull out all the stops if she wants to walk out of Rising Monarchy the new High Impact Champion

Once the crowd is roaring, she strides confidently down the ramp, not too fast, with the spotlight following her and her cloak billowing out behind her. She carries the sword low and ready, a symbol of the fight that faces her and her will to win. She reaches the ring and hands off her sword, removes her cloak and hands it off as well, and drops to one knee there in her corner, the same pose in which she started, in time with the final beat of the music. The lights return.

Robbie Hart, James Shark and Ruben Ricardo Leon all look at Rosalie Knight as smirks of confidence appear on their faces. The three men all shake hands and wish each other luck as the ref motions for all four competitors to stand in their respective corners

Rick- A show of unity here by Upper Limit…thus proving my point that these men are going to work together to take down Rosie!

Matt- Hey, there is nothing wrong with a little show of respect before a match against friends, Rick!

The ref calls for the bell

Rising Monarchy Championship
High Impact Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
Ruben Ricardo Leon [vs.] James Shark [vs.] Robbie Hart [vs.] Rosalie Knight

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Rosalie Knight runs at James Shark and leaps into the air, landing squarely on James Shark’s shoulders. Rosalie Knight flips backwards, looking to connect a hurricanranna. Instead, James Shark holds onto Rosalie Knight’s legs and drives her down to the mat with a vicious powerbomb

Rick- Rosalie Knight tried to gain the early advantage on the heavy hitter James Shark…

Matt- …but she ended up getting caught with a big time powerbomb for her troubles!

Meanwhile, Ruben Ricardo Leon and Robbie Hart both work their way to the middle of the ring. Ruben Ricardo Leon tries to connect a clothesline, but Robbie Hart ducks under the attempt and grabs Ruben Ricardo Leon’s arm. Robbie Hart then locks in a hammer lock. Without releasing Robbie Hart’s arm, Ruben Ricardo Leon spins and sweeps Robbie Hart’s feet, causing Robbie Hart to land back first on the canvas. Robbie Hart immediately kips up to his feet and then launches himself backwards, connecting a Pele kick to the back of Ruben Ricardo Leon’s head. Robbie Hart then position’s his knee in the middle of Ruben Ricardo Leon’s back and begins to pull back on Ruben Ricardo Leon’s arm

Rick- Impressive set of moves by Ruben Ricardo Leon and Robbie Hart

Matt- Rosalie Knight, Ruben Ricardo Leon and Robbie Hart are all known high fliers, Rick. Expect to see a lot of impressive flips, flying moves, and death defying action in this one!

James Shark suddenly lunges forward, taking Robbie Hart down with a big kick to the chest. James Shark looks around the ring and smirks as he pounds his chest and nods his head

Rick- James Shark is the only non-high flier in this match-up

Matt- Sharky is a heavy hitter and a big power move guy…not to mention he likes to show off his swag!

Rick- Right now it seems like James Shark is firmly in control

James Shark leans down and picks up Ruben Ricardo Leon and drags Ruben Ricardo Leon to his feet. James Shark then kicks Ruben Ricardo Leon in the gut, doubling Ruben Ricardo Leon over. James Shark then grabs Ruben Ricardo Leon and lifts him up in the suplex position. While James Shark is focusing on Ruben Ricardo Leon, Rosalie Knight manages to get to her feet. She sees James Shark lifting Ruben Ricardo Leon up in the suplex position and quickly ducks outside of the ropes. As soon as James Shark gets Ruben Ricardo Leon vertical, Rosalie Knight leaps up and launches herself off the top rope. She then connects a missile dropkick that lands squarely on James Shark’s chest. James Shark stumbles backwards and loses control of Ruben Ricardo Leon, who drops down and connects a crossbody block on James Shark. Ruben Ricardo Leon quickly hooks James Shark’s legs and attempts to pin him

-1-

Rosalie Knight manages to grab Ruben Ricardo Leon and pull him off of James Shark

Rick- A beautiful move by Rosalie Knight allowed Ruben Ricardo Leon to secure the first pinfall attempt in this match

Matt- But Rosie quickly made the save and now looks to go on the offensive

Rosalie Knight and Ruben Ricardo Leon both slowly get to their feet. Rosalie Knight kicks Ruben Ricardo Leon in the stomach before attempting to Irish whip him to the ropes. Instead, Ruben Ricardo Leon reverses the momentum and Irish whips Rosalie Knight to the ropes. Rosalie Knight runs to the ropes on the far side of the ring and bounces off of them before turning and running back towards Ruben Ricardo Leon. Ruben Ricardo Leon ducks down as soon as Rosalie Knight gets close enough and then quickly stands up, launching Rosalie Knight backwards and up into the air with a back body drop.

Rosalie Knight does a full front flip through the air…before being caught by James Shark who drives her down to the mat with a double edged spinebuster. James Shark then quickly gets to his feet and dives forward, delivering a chop block to the back of Ruben Ricardo Leon’s knees, driving Ruben Ricardo Leon down to one knee. James Shark then quickly gets up, grabs Ruben Ricardo Leon’s head, and spikes Ruben Ricardo Leon down to the ground with a sick DDT. James Shark then immediately goes for the pin

-1-

-2…

Robbie Hart dives forward and breaks up the pin attempt

Rick- After an impressive spinebuster to Rosalie Knight, James Shark looked to end this match right here and now

Matt- But Robbie Hart managed to break up the pin-fall attempt and this match continues on!

Robbie Hart takes a look down at James Shark, who is starting to stand up, before he turns and quickly runs to the ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air, landing on the top rope. Robbie Hart then launches himself backwards, executing a picture perfect springboard moonsault in mid-air, before landing on James Shark’s shoulders. Robbie Hart then quickly flips himself backwards and sends James Shark stumbling forward with a hurricanranna. James Shark trips as he nears the ring ropes and lands throat first across the second rope. Robbie Hart runs to the opposite side of the ring, bouncing off the far ropes in order to gain momentum. Robbie Hart then comes running back towards James Shark. As soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air and slides over James Shark and lands on his feet on the outside of the ring. Robbie Hart then reaches up and delivers a slap to the face of James Shark. Robbie Hart smiles as he turns to face the fans, while pointing at his head

Rick- What a disrespectful move by Robbie Hart

Matt- You can beat there might be a little tension in the Upper Limit locker room after this match thanks to that move…

James Shark stands up, clutching his right cheek. James Shark turns around and sees, at the last second, that Rosalie Knight is running right at him. James Shark ducks down looking to connect another back body drop to Rosalie Knight. Instead, Rosalie Knight steps up, leaps off of James Shark’s back, rotates 180 degrees, and does a full front backflip in the air to the outside of the ring. Rosalie Knight manages to hook Robbie Hart’s head as she sails through the air and connects a DDT to Robbie Hart, spiking Robbie Hart’s head into the security barricade

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- What a move by Rosalie Knight!

Matt- Holy shit that was FUCKING SWEET!

Rick- But look, the back of Rosalie Knight’s head and her shoulders caught that security barricade as well when she DDT’ed Robbie Hart!

Matt- We have carnage on the outside of the ring, and a pissed off black man and a slowly recovering Mexican on the inside of the ring…WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

James Shark slowly stands up and turns around, surveying the carnage outside the ring. While James Shark’s back is turned, Ruben Ricardo Leon quickly gets to his feet and runs at James Shark. Ruben Ricardo Leon leaps into the air just as James Shark is turning around, and Ruben Ricardo Leon manages to wrap his legs around James Shark’s stomach. Ruben Ricardo Leon then shifts his body weight and, using his momentum to is advantage, launches himself up into the air, hooks James Shark’s head, and drives James Shark down to the canvas with a bulldog

Rick- Ruben Ricardo Leon manages to connect a big time bulldog on a distracted James Shark

Matt- Now RRL is in the driver’s seat! Let’s see what he can do with it!

Ruben Ricardo Leon quickly leaps to his feet and runs to the ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Ruben Ricardo Leon leaps into the air and lands on the second rope. Ruben Ricardo Leon springs backwards, executing a full backflip in mid-air, before he comes crashing down on James Shark’s back with a springboard moonsault double footed stomp. Ruben Ricardo Leon then leaps to his feet and climbs the top turnbuckle. Ruben Ricardo Leon shakes his shoulders a bit as he pounds his heart and makes the sign of the cross in the general direction of where James Shark is lying

Rick- Ruben Ricardo Leon could be looking to end this match right here and now!

Matt- He could…LOOK OUT!

Rosalie Knight, somehow, manages to climb to her feet on the outside of the ring. She looks up and sees Ruben Ricardo Leon positioning himself on the top rope. Rosalie Knight quickly leaps up onto the ring apron and runs over to where Ruben Ricardo Leon is perched on the top rope. She then reaches up and shoves Ruben Ricardo Leon off the top rope, causing Ruben Ricardo Leon to do a front flip in the air before crashing down a full foot short of where James Shark is lying

Rick- Rosie just launched RRL off the top rope

Matt- Yeah, but RRL fell a foot short of landing on Sharky!

Rosalie Knight quickly leaps up onto the top turnbuckle. All of a sudden, Robbie Hart gets to his feet and dives into the ring. Robbie Hart quickly leaps up onto the turnbuckle and begins exchanging blows with Rosalie Knight. The two competitors exchange rights and lefts; all while perched atop the top turnbuckle. Ruben Ricardo Leon slowly gets to his feet and clutches his back in pain. Ruben Ricardo Leon suddenly notices Robbie Hart and Rosalie Knight exchanging blows atop the top turnbuckle. Ruben Ricardo Leon quickly runs over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top rope. He and Robbie Hart both look at each other and nod before both men deliver stiff rights to Rosalie Knight, causing her to wobble on the top rope. Robbie Hart and Ruben Ricardo Leon both hook Rosalie Knight’s head, positioning her in the suplex position

Rick- This is looking bad for Rosalie Knight….

Matt- But look, Sharky is on his feet!

James Shark looks up and sees the other three competitors brawling on the top rope. James Shark runs over to the turnbuckle and positions himself under Robbie Hart and Ruben Ricardo Leon so that each man has a leg on James Shark’s shoulders. James Shark then leans forward, using all his power to drive Robbie Hart and Ruben Ricardo Leon down to the canvas. While James Shark powerbombs Robbie Hart and Ruben Ricardo Leon, both men manage to lift Rosalie Knight up and off the top turnbuckle, causing her to be driven to the canvas with a double superplex

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT!

Matt- TOWER OF DOOM! ALL FOUR COMPETITORS ARE DOWN!

The ref looks around at the carnage in the ring and is powerless to do anything but shrug as all four competitors roll around on the canvas. Slowly, James Shark drags himself over to the ring ropes and uses them to pull himself up to a vertical basis. James Shark then pounds his chest and stares directly into the camera

James Shark
PUTCHA MONEY ON SHARKY!

Matt- Don’t worry, Shark! I got it all riding on you!

Rick- Where is Ruben Ricardo Leon going?

Behind James Shark’s back, Ruben Ricardo Leon slowly rolls to the side of the ring. Ruben Ricardo Leon rolls under the bottom rope and falls down to the matts on the ringside floor. Ruben Ricardo Leon then flips up the ring apron and begins rummaging around underneath the ring

Rick- What is RRL looking for?

Matt- Something to tilt this match in his favor that’s what!

Ruben Ricardo Leon pulls out a wooden table and two piñatas

Rick- Now I’ve seen it all ladies and gentlemen…

Matt- PINATAS?! OLAY!

Ruben Ricardo Leon sets the table up on the outside of the ring and places the two piñatas on top of the table. Meanwhile, in the ring, James Shark turns around and sees Ruben Ricardo Leon setting up the table and the piñatas. After prepping the table and the piñatas, Ruben Ricardo Leon leaps up onto the ringside apron. James Shark waits until Ruben Ricardo Leon is up on the ringside apron before sprinting across the ring, barreling straight towards Ruben Ricardo Leon. As soon as he gets close enough, James Shark leaps into the air, looking to connect a massive flying knee to Ruben Ricardo Leon

Rick- Sharky looking to connect the Swagaholic here…

Matt- INCOMING!

At the last second, Ruben Ricardo Leon manages to duck down and pull the top rope down, causing James Shark to go flying over the top rope. James Shark sails through the air and goes crashing down through the table and breaking open the piñatas. James Shark immediately lets out a scream of pain as he rolls over, revealing that there are dozens of thumbtacks stuck in his back

Rick- WHAT THE FUCK?! WHERE DID THOSE THUMBTACKS COME FROM?!

Matt- HAHAHAHAHA! RRL must’ve loaded up those piñatas with thumbtacks before the match!

Meanwhile, in the ring, Rosalie Knight and Robbie Hart are slowly getting to their feet. They both rush forward and begin exchanging rights and lefts. Robbie Hart gains the upper hand and kicks Rosalie Knight in the stomach, doubling her over. Robbie Hart then Irish whips Rosalie Knight to the ropes. Rosalie Knight runs to the ropes…just as Ruben Ricardo Leon is getting to his feet. Rosalie Knight smashes back first into Ruben Ricardo Leon, launching Ruben Ricardo Leon off the ring apron and into the broken table, thumbtacks. Ruben Ricardo Leon lands right on top of James Shark, causing the thumbtacks in James Shark’s back to be pushed deeper into his flesh

Rick- Good god this is a train wreck!

Matt- This is AWESOME!

Rosalie Knight stumbles forward a few steps, holding her back. Robbie Hart rushes forward and kicks her in the mid-section, doubling Rosalie Knight over. Robbie Hart hooks both of Rosalie Knight’s arms, looking to connect a double underhook DDT

Rick- Robbie Hart looking to connect that vicious Broken double underhook DDT…

Rosalie Knight suddenly uses all of her body strength to stand up, flip Robbie Hart over her back, and then drop down, connecting a Vertebreaker on Robbie Hart

Matt- What a counter!

Rosalie Knight turns over and crawls on top of Robbie Hart as the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3….

Robbie Hart gets his shoulder up at the last minute

Rick- Rosalie Knight was SO CLOSE to winning her first title here in IWF

Matt- How does the old saying go? Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades?!

Rosalie Knight rolls off of Robbie Hart and sits up shaking her head as a look of frustration appears in her eyes. She quickly stands up and runs over to the turnbuckle. Rosalie Knight leaps up to the top turnbuckle and quickly turns around to face Robbie Hart. Rosalie Knight leaps off the top turnbuckle, looking to connect a Spiral Tap on Robbie Hart. Robbie Hart manages to roll out of the way at the last second, causing Rosalie Knight to crash and burn on the canvas

Rick- Rosalie Knight was looking for that sick Knightfall move, but no one was home

Matt- Now look at this!

Robbie Hart leaps to his feet and climbs the top turnbuckle, just as Rosalie Knight lands on the canvas. Robbie Hart climbs turns and launches himself off the top rope, executing a shooting star press, and landing roughly on Rosalie Knight

Rick- Blurred Reality by Robbie Hart!

Matt- This could be it!

Robbie Hart hooks Rosalie Knight’s leg

-1-

-2-

-3…

All of a sudden, Ruben Ricardo Leon comes crashing down on Robbie Hart with a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew shooting star press in to frog splash

Rick- El Hurácan by Ruben Ricardo Leon!

Matt- Where the hell did he come from?!

Ruben Ricardo Leon quickly hooks Robbie Hart’s leg and attempts to pin Robbie Hart on top of Rosalie Knight

-1-

-2-

-3…

James Shark leaps into the ring and pulls Ruben Ricardo Leon off of Robbie Hart and Rosalie Knight

Rick- Another pinning combination broken up!

Matt- This time by James Shark! Things are really starting to break down here at the Sprint Center!

James Shark leans down and drags Ruben Ricardo Leon up to his feet. James Shark then cocks back and delivers a sickening right hook that sends Ruben Ricardo Leon down to the canvas in a heap

Rick- SWAG OUT!

Matt- This shit is OVER!

James Shark drops down and pins Ruben Ricardo Leon as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…and NEW HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION…

James Shark immediately rolls off of Ruben Ricardo Leon and walks over to Heather Thompson. James Shark wraps his arms around Heather Thompson’s waist and dips her down low before kissing her

Rick- What the fuck?

Matt- I DON’T EVEN CARE! I JUST WON A FUCKLOAD OF MONEY THANKS TO SHARKY! PUTCHA MONEY ON SHARKY INDEED!

James Shark takes the microphone out of Heather Thompson’s hand before suddenly letting her drop to the canvas. He stands up straight as a cocky smirk appears on his face

James Shark
Thanks for the kiss hunny…but I can take it from here

The ref walks over to the ring ropes and takes the IWF High Impact Championship from the time keeper. He then turns and hands the title to James Shark. James Shark takes a look at the title and shrugs

James Shark
Yo dawgs, this shit is cool and everything…but it ain’t about the bling for me. It’s all about the swagga…and you just know ya boy James Shark has his SWAGGA ON POINT!

Matt- DAMN RIGHT HE DOES!

Rick- …I don’t know what that means…

James Shark walks over to where Robbie Hart is laying on the ground. James Shark leans down and helps Robbie Hart up off the ground

James Shark
Listen up. I just happened to be in the right place in the right time for dat win yo. So, with that in mind, I’d like to officially give my High Impact Championship to…my tag team partner…my Upper Limit brotha…and the man that will be my tag team partner when we challenge the tag team champs at Nowhere to Run…ROBBIE HART!

James Shark takes the High Impact Championship and straps it around Robbie Hart’s waist. James Shark then holds Robbie Hart’s wrist up in victory as the crowd applauds loudly

Rick- What…what just happened here?

Matt- James Shark is a true homie that’s what happened! Sharky gave up his chance to be High Impact Champion to his tag team partner Robbie Hart! Not only that, but James Shark officially challenged fellow Upper Limit member Ruben Ricardo Leon and his partner Craig Hemming to a match at Nowhere to Run!

The camera zooms in on Ruben Ricardo Leon, who has a sneer of contempt on his face as he looks up at James Shark and Robbie Hart celebrating in the middle of the ring.

Matt- Ruben Ricardo…hey, where are you going?

The camera cuts over to show Rick Christian who, without saying anything, stands up, takes off his headset, and walks around the outside of the ring. Rick Christian quickly walks up the entrance ramp and heads backstage

Matt- Uh…ok…

The camera then pans over to show Robbie Hart, who has climbed the nearest turnbuckle and is holding the High Impact Championship high in the air as James Shark stands atop the other turnbuckle applauding and nodding his head. The shot then cuts to the back
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

Rising Monarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy   Rising Monarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:28 am

--------------------------------------------------------------

Corey Casey is seen sitting on a black leather couch in the Upper Limit locker room, taping his wrists and getting ready for his match. Sitting beside him is Brandon Macdonald, who is nodding his head and has a small smile on his face

Brandon Macdonald
You see that? That’s the kind of shit that makes Upper Limit great

Corey Casey nods his head

Corey Casey
That’s true team work right there Bmac my friend. Speaking of team work…you sure you’re cool with me not being ring side for your match?

Brandon Macdonald
Don’t worry about it man. If this is my last match here in IWF…then I want to fight it on my own. Also, if this isn’t my last match and I go on to defend the IWF World Title for an unprecedented third time…well, I want to be able to take the credit for that too

Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald both share a laugh. All of a sudden, the sound of the Upper Limit locker room door being opened is heard, accompanied by a familiar voice

???
So Casey…ready to get your ass handed to you?

The camera zooms out to show Rick Christian, who is standing just inside the Upper Limit locker room. Corey Casey slowly stands up and walks over to stand in front of Rick Christian

Corey Casey
Hey there Ricky, how’s it hangin’?

Rick Christian
I just wanted to come remind you that the end of your smear campaign here in IWF will come to an end tonight. Dark Archangel is going to wipe the floor with you and end your pitiful career

Corey Casey starts to snicker, attempting to hold back full on laughter. He slowly turns and looks at Brandon Macdonald

Corey Casey
Hey Brandon…you hear that…Steel Angel is going to end my “pitiful” career…

Brandon Macdonald starts laughing and shakes his head. Corey Casey turns back to look at Rick Christian…but Rick Christian is gone. Corey Casey shrugs and goes to sit back down on the couch when the lights begin to flicker and then die completely. Dark Archangel’s voice is heard echoing from all around

Dark Archangel
The end is coming Corey…can you feel it? The end is coming…and there is nothing you can do to stop it. The end is coming…steel your mind and prepare your soul…

The screen then fills with static as the show cuts to commercial

Rising Monarchy Twitter-Logo

FACT: no matter how often you Tweet…no matter how funny your Tweets are…you’re still not getting paid for it…

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian sitting beside Matt Biggars behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment we’ve all been waiting for…coming up next we have the official ending of Corey Casey’s career LIVE on IWF Pay Per View!

Matt- Uh…Rick…I don’t know if I’d count my chickens before they hatched…

Rick- What are you talking about? This is pretty much sown up! I mean, CC is coming back from a mental health break! Dark Archangel has been here week in and week out just taking the fight to the biggest name in this business!

Matt- CC had a match last PPV against Connor O’Shannon and absolutely crushed…

Rick- THAT’S NOT IMPORTANT!

The camera quickly cuts away from Rick and Matt to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is a No Disqualifications Match. The only way to win is by pinfall or referee stoppage

Matt- Wait…referee stoppage?

Rick- You like that? I had heather add that last little bit in there so that way Dark Archangel is free to inflict so much punishment on CC that the ref has no choice but to stop the match! HAHA THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black sleeveless hooded robe with the hood pulled up. On the back of the robe is “The Punisher” logo. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around and reaches up and takes down his hood, revealing the slightly smirking face of Corey Casey

Heather Thompson- From South Boston, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 250 Pounds…Representing Upper Limit…Corey Casey

Rick- FUCK YOU CASEY!

Matt- Wow Rick…back it down…

Rick- I WILL NOT! HE IS TRYING TO DESTROY THIS COMPANY! HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED! HE WILL BE STOPPED HERE TONIGHT!

Matt- Here Rick, have some of my weed, it will mellow you out…

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey walks around the outside of the ring and over to Jessica Matthews, who is seen sitting ringside

Rick- I hope Jess is watching this…because she’s about to witness her husband being dismantled right in front of her very eyes!

Matt- Hai Jess!!!!!!

Corey Casey kisses Jessica Matthews before he turns and hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle and stares across the ring. His smirk widens a bit as he stares confidently out at the fans

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

All the lights go out for a few moments and a single sentence can be seen in red letters on the titantron.

"The reaper has arrived."

Suddenly the lights dance around the ramp as flames erupt in the center and form a symbol of an inverted cross on fire. Black smoke emerges from entrance ramp. Corey Casey walks to the ring ropes and leans over the top rope, anxiously awaiting Dark Archangel’s arrival

Heather Thompson- From…

The lights suddenly flare on, revealing Dark Archangel, who is already standing in the middle of the ring wielding a steel chair

Rick- HAHA YES!

Matt- IT’S A TRAP!

Corey Casey rubs his eyes and slowly turns around. Dark Archangel lunges forward and blasts Corey Casey in the skull with the steel chair. The ref immediately calls for the bell to begin the match

Rising Monarchy Match
No Disqualifications Match
Dark Archangel [vs.] Corey Casey

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Dark Archangel lifts the chair up high, looking to bring it crashing down on Corey Casey. As Dark Archangel brings the chair hurtling towards Corey Casey Corey Casey manages to roll out of the way at the last second. Corey Casey then reaches out and grabs Dark Archangel’s leg and pulls Dark Archangel down to the canvas

Rick- Damn!

Matt- Nice ring presence by the veteran CC

Corey Casey quickly grabs Dark Archangel’s ankle, looking to lock in an ankle lock. Dark Archangel squirms and rolls out of Corey Casey’s clutches and both men quickly manage to get to their feet. Corey Casey smiles as he looks at Dark Archangel and nods his head

Rick- Why the hell is he smiling?!

Matt- I think he’s impressed that Dark Archangel was able to escape that ankle lock attempt

Corey Casey and Dark Archangel make their way to the center of the ring and lock up. Both men begin to push and shove each other, each looking to gain the upper hand. Corey Casey leans in and forces Dark Archangel down to one knee. Eventually though, Dark Archangel regains his footing and begins to push back up until he is standing on both feet once more

Rick- Come on Dark Archangel!!!

Matt- Despite the fact that Dark Archangel is one of the more impressive high fliers here in IWF, he still only gives up about 5 pounds to Corey Casey

Rick- DA needs to be smart in that ring and work to his advantage

Matt- Agreed, because there is no way he is going to overpower Corey Casey straight up

Dark Archangel tries to push Corey Casey down to one knee but is unable to budge Corey Casey. Dark Archangel suddenly breaks the hold and leans down, attempting to sweep the legs of Corey Casey. Corey Casey leaps up into the air, clearing Dark Archangel’s leg sweep attempt. Corey Casey then lifts his leg and comes crashing down, connecting a Fame-Asser right to the back of Dark Archangel’s skull

Rick- NO!

Matt- Haha nice move there by CC!

Corey Casey stomps down on the exposed back of Dark Archangel three times before dropping down to the ground. Corey Casey hooks Dark Archangel’s arms and legs and then rolls backwards onto his back while lifting Dark Archangel up into the air, locking in a Mexican Surfboard submission hold on Dark Archangel

Rick- Shit!

Matt- Beautiful submission hold by Corey Casey. Man has this guy really changed his game up since coming back. He is more technically sound than ever before

Rick- Yeah that’s just fucking great….COME ON DARK ARCHANGEL!!!!

Corey Casey cranks up the pressure on the hold, bending Dark Archangel at an unnatural angle. Dark Archangel screams out in pain as Corey Casey pulls back on Dark Archangel’s arms and legs. Corey Casey continues to pull downward on Dark Archangel’s appendages, eliciting another cry of pain from Dark Archangel

Matt- Dark Archangel is really struggling here

Rick- FUCK THIS!

Rick Christian throws off his head set and slides into the ring. Rick Christian sprints over to Corey Casey and stomps down on Corey Casey’s chest, forcing Corey Casey to release his hold on Dark Archangel

Matt- Woah…Rick has snapped!

Rick Christian smirks as he looks down at Corey Casey. Corey Casey slowly turns onto his belly and begins to draw himself up to a vertical basis. Rick Christian quickly runs and slides out of the ring. He sprints over to the ring announcer’s table and leaps over it, landing safely in his chair on the other side of the table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- Just couldn’t resist could you Rick?

Rick- I don’t know what you’re talking about!

Corey Casey gets to his feet and walks over to the ring ropes. Corey Casey points at Rick Christian and begins yelling at him. Corey Casey doesn’t notice that Dark Archangel has managed to reach into his tights and slide on a pair of brass knuckles. Corey Casey turns around and walks over to Dark Archangel. Corey Casey leans down to grab Dark Archangel…but is met with a face full of brass knuckles as Dark Archangel blasts Corey Casey in the face, sending Corey Casey down to the mat in a heap

Rick- YES! BEAUTIFUL MOVE!

Matt- Well….CC clearly wasn’t expecting that shit…

Dark Archangel crawls over to Corey Casey and hooks Corey Casey’s legs as the ref begins counting

-1-

-2…

Corey Casey kicks out

Rick- DAMNIT

Matt- So close…only 2!

Dark Archangel slowly gets to his feet and shrugs his shoulders. Dark Archangel walks over to the ring ropes and casts a glance over his shoulder. Dark Archangel then leaps up and lands on the 2nd rope. Dark Archangel springs backwards, rotating 180 degrees in mid-air. Dark Archangel then comes crashing down on top of Corey Casey with a moonsault splash. Dark Archangel hooks Corey Casey and again attempts to pin him

-1-

-2…

Again, Corey Casey kicks out

Rick- FUCK!

Matt- Corey Casey just WON’T stay down!

Dark Archangel shakes his head, visibly frustrated. Dark Archangel stands up and walks over to the ring ropes. Dark Archangel drops down and rolls out of the ring. Dark Archangel lands on his feet outside of the ring and lifts up the ring apron and begins to rummage around underneath the ring

Rick- Here we go…time to look under an IWF ring for a weapon…

Matt- $100 says he pulls out a fucking flamethrower…

Rick- I put something special underneath the ring during the commercial break for this match especially!

Dark Archangel begins to laugh as he slowly brings out a Razorblade Tipped Cat O’Nine Tails

Matt- WHAT THE FUCK?!

Rick- TIME TO GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE CC!

Matt- That’s just fucking sick, Rick. That used to be Corey Casey’s specialty weapon back in NLWF! You’re a sick fuck!

Rick- All is fair in love and war…especially war…

Dark Archangel rolls into the ring and holds the Razorblade Tipped Cat O’Nine Tails up high in the air, eliciting loud boo’s and cat calling from the fans. Dark Archangel walks over to Corey Casey, who is crawling over to the ring ropes. Dark Archangel cocks back, preparing to whip Corey Casey. At the last second, Corey Casey lunges and dives out of the ring, causing Dark Archangel to whip nothing but the ring ropes. Dark Archangel attempts to leave the ring to give chase to Corey Casey, but Corey Casey suddenly leaps up onto the ring apron and connects a knee lift to Dark Archangel as he attempts to climb through the ropes

Rick-…

Matt- Talk about a backfire eh Rick?

Corey Casey tosses the Razorblade Tipped Cat O’Nine Tails aside. Corey Casey then drops down off the side of the ring and flips up the ring apron. Corey Casey then pulls out a table which he then sets up right by the edge of the ring

Rick- What is he thinking…

Matt- I don’t know…but I guarantee it ain’t gonna end well for Dark Archangel

Corey Casey then hops back up on the side of the ring and grabs the stunned Dark Archangel, who is still hanging head and shoulders outside of the ring, draped over the second rope. Corey Casey then locks Dark Archangel in a front face lock and gives the camera a wink before throwing both himself and Dark Archangel backwards, DDT’ing Dark Archangel through the table set up at ringside

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT!

Matt- GOOD LORD, BOTH MEN MIGHT BE FUCKING DEAD!

Slowly, Corey Casey extracts himself from the tangled mess of broken table and flesh. He uses the security barricade to help himself stand up. He then leans down and drags Dark Archangel from the wreckage. Corey Casey, still dragging Dark Archangel, walks over to where Jessica Matthews is sitting ringside. Corey Casey then places his boot on Dark Archangel’s throat as he leans over the security barricade and points to his cheek in front of Jessica Matthews

Rick- OH COME THE FUCK ON!

Matt- Ha ha, CC just wants a little kiss

Jessica Matthews pretends to contemplate whether or not she should kiss Corey Casey as the crowd all cheers wildly. Meanwhile, Dark Archangel struggles to remove Corey Casey’s boot from his throat. Finally, Jessica Matthews leans forward and plants a kiss on Corey Casey’s cheek. Corey Casey smiles widely and takes his boot off of Dark Archangel’s throat

Rick- THIS IS DESPICABLE!

Matt- This is entertaining as hell!

Corey Casey slowly turns around and begins to walk back towards Dark Archangel. As soon as he gets close enough, Dark Archangel suddenly leaps to his feet and throws a fireball that catches Corey Casey full in the face

Rick- HA!

Matt- And just like that the tables have turned!

Dark Archangel makes eye contact with Jessica Matthews and makes a kissy face as he turns around and leans down and grabs Corey Casey. Dark Archangel rolls Corey Casey back into the ring before walking over to the time keeper’s position. Dark Archangel grabs the time keeper and throws him out of his chair. Dark Archangel then folds the chair up and then walks over to the ring. Dark Archangel slides into the ring and then sets the chair up in the seated position.

Rick- Now we’re talkin!

Matt- Dark Archangel with some evil intentions in mind here…

Dark Archangel leans down and drags Corey Casey up to his feet. Dark Archangel then Irish whips Corey Casey to the ropes. Dark Archangel then runs to the opposite ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Dark Archangel leaps into the air and lands on the 2nd rope. Dark Archangel then does a phoenix splash motion in mid-air, just as Corey Casey hits the ring ropes on the opposite side of the ring and is running back towards Dark Archangel. Dark Archangel manages to leap half-way across the ring and catch Corey Casey with a leaping complete shot, driving Corey Casey skull first into the open steel chair

Rick- YES! SKYWARD BREAKDOWN ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!

Matt- What a move!

Dark Archangel collapses on top of Corey Casey and hooks his leg. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…..

Rick- YES! YES! YES!

Corey Casey kicks out at the last possible second

Rick- MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Matt- COREY CASEY MANAGES TO SOMEHOW KICK OUT! AMAZING!

Dark Archangel slams his fist on the mat and stands up and begins to argue with the referee

Rick- Dark Archangel needs to stay focused here

Matt- Uh oh Rick…Corey Casey is bleeding…

Rick- So?

Matt- You seem to be forgetting…Corey Casey is at his most dangerous when he senses blood in the water…especially his own…

Corey Casey reaches up and touches his forehead, which has a large gash on it. The blood slowly seeps out of the gash and begins to cover Corey Casey’s face like an unholy crimson mask. Corey Casey takes his hand away from his forehead and looks at the blood on his hand. He begins to laugh as he looks at his blood soaked hand. Corey Casey then kips up to his feet behind Dark Archangel, who is still arguing with the ref

Rick- FUCK!!!!!! TURN THE FUCK AROUND DARK ARCHANGEL!!!!!

Matt- What did I tell you, Rick?

Rick- FUCK THIS!

Rick Christian throws his headset off and, once again, leaps over the announcer’s table. Rick Christian leaps up onto the ring apron and tries to climb into the ring. Corey Casey suddenly spins around and sees Rick Christian, causing Rick Christian to freeze

Matt- Busted….

Corey Casey shuffles on the spot on the spot and suddenly lashes out, catching Rick Christian full in the chin with a superkick

Matt- THE CASEY SHUFFLE!

Rick Christian falls backwards, landing flat on his back on the ringside mats. Corey Casey then whirls around, and, after taking a few steps backwards, squats down and motions for Dark Archangel to turn around

Matt- This could be the beginning of the end for Dark Archangel…

Dark Archangel finally turns around…and is immediately driven down to the canvas by Corey Casey

Matt- CC ALMOST SNAPPED DARK ARCHANGEL IN HALF WITH THAT SPEAR!!!!

Corey Casey leaps to his feet and unleashes a primal scream of triumph. Corey Casey then makes a slashing motion across his throat. He then turns his full attention back to Dark Archangel, who is writhing on the ground in pain. Corey Casey walks over to Dark Archangel and hauls Dark Archangel up to his feet. Corey Casey then reels Dark Archangel in, locking Dark Archangel in a front face lock. Corey Casey then lifts Dark Archangel up in the suplex position, holding Dark Archangel vertically above his head

Matt- Look at the pure power of Corey Casey!

Corey Casey leaps into the air and drives Dark Archangel down to the canvas with a massive Purifier

Matt- PURIFIER!

Corey Casey hooks Dark Archangel’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Corey Casey!

Matt- He did it! CC did it!

Corey Casey climbs to his feet as the ref holds his hand up high. The fans explode into loud cheers and wild applause. Suddenly the lights begin to flicker and Dark Archangel’s voice is heard from all around

Dark Archangel
You may have defeated me this time…

The lights suddenly go out. After a few moments, a red spotlight shines down from the rafters to show Dark Archangel, who is standing behind a terrified looking Jessica Matthews. Dark Archangel reaches out and gently flicks a single lock of Jessica Matthews’ hair, causing her to scream in terror

Dark Archangel
…but I will win the war…because she is the lynch pin to your sanity…she is the key to your soul…and she will be your downfall…

The lights go off in the arena and, when they come back on, Dark Archangel is nowhere to be seen. Corey Casey immediately runs to the ring ropes and slides out of the ring. He sprints over to Jessica Matthews and wraps his arms around her. Corey Casey pulls Jessica Matthews out of the crowd and takes her by the hand

Matt- Woah…that was seriously fucked up….

The camera focuses in on Corey Casey, who is leading Jessica Matthews up the entrance ramp. The two disappear backstage as the show…

----------------------------------------------

Rising Monarchy Static

Static fills the screen. All of a sudden, the static vanishes and is replaced by…