Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A dream or reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A dream or reality  Empty
PostSubject: A dream or reality    A dream or reality  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 pm

The nightmare is over

A dream or reality  20111221_rhodes_l_crop_650x440

Shards of glass scattered around the floor, from broken mirrors and windows. I couldn’t bare to look at myself I couldn’t stand the sight of my own reflection! I was a failure each time I looked in the mirror I could hear voices in my head booing me and I could hear the mocking and laughter! It just wouldn’t stop, It got to the stage when I smashed every mirror in sight and wore a face mask with my hood up. Each day when I left my home I would isolate myself, even in the IWF locker-room I would keep my head down and not say a word to anyone!
It’s hard to believe I was once a loud mouth who wanted nonstop attention, but at the time I couldn’t stand to be heard and I didn’t want attention I only wanted sympathy. But I couldn’t get sympathy, not one person in the IWF locker room felt sorry none of them cared about me! Even Johnny Electric didn’t give me sympathy!
But what he would do was book me in matches when I wasn’t medically cleared, each week he wouldn’t take No for an answer. I would tell him “I can’t do this Johnny not in the condition I’m in”, he didn’t care about my illness all he cared about was making money for himself by booking me!
But enough of that the main thing is I’m cleared and I’m better than ever, months of being helpless and powerless in a hospital chair I will make up for it!

It’s time for the Pure Blood to make his return to the hunting grounds!!!!

Old class boxing gym

“Once being a pro boxer myself I thought I would visit the local boxing gym to get back in shape for my IWF return.”

I walked through the gym doors carrying a bag full of my training gear, the place brought back a lot of memories from my youth days. I would spend seven hours a day punching bags and sparing with other trainers, also I would do legit workouts for hours until I couldn’t hardly move my arms that’s how hard I trained to get into professional wrestling!
While I was walking through the gym corridors I noticed different poster’s and pictures on the wall, I stopped for a moment and looked through them. I saw different golden plates with names inscribed, all names of people who have been a member of this gym who have moved on to better things!

“Tyson Rowle”

Professional boxer – European

I saw my name plate on the wall along with a few other of my old partners, as I gazed at the wall with all the old photos a very old looking man walked through into the corridor’s and froze still when he saw me. I recognized him well I looked directly at him giving him eye contact but I still couldn’t work out who it was, without a word he turned around the other way and walked back around the corner. It was strange it was like he knew who I was but for some reason was desperate to avoid me, I followed after him around the corner as I walked around the corner the man was nowhere in sight?

Tyson Rowle

Where the hell are you?

I said to myself, I looked in each of the rooms but all of the rooms where empty I became puzzled and confused of what just happened and why was nobody else around expect the old man?

I became tired all of a sudden and decided to head back home, I picked up my bags and walked back to the exit. But something weird happened, as soon as I pushed the exit door it wouldn’t move, the door was locked completely I started to kick it but it didn’t move whatsoever. What the hell was going on first the gym was empty then I bumped into a strange old man who clearly didn’t want me to see him and then the exit door was locked so I couldn’t get out!
All of a sudden the lights flickered off and on, but I ignored it thinking it was a power cut, until it happened again! I then knew something not quite normal was going on, I had the feeling someone or something didn’t want me to be in the gym. It felt like I was being watched, I started to panic and kick the door even harder but it had no effect. The lights came back on and in the very distance I looked in horror as I saw the old man staring at me with a very intimidating glare, who the hell was this man?

Tyson Rowle

Who the hell are you! What do you want?

The man didn’t even wink he continued to stare at me

Tyson Rowle

Why do you choose to ignore me?

I shouted in fear, I then wondered to myself if this man was real at all and it was all my imagination, I heard a loud banging noise coming from behind me. It was someone trying to get in the gym, two men in security outfits then both smashed open the door. They saw me stood near the door and rushed up to me; they both grabbed my arms and raised them behind my back.

Security man

What are you playing at? You do know trespassing and breaking an entry is a serious crime over here?
The security man then let me go

Tyson Rowle

You don’t understand, I didn’t break in, the door was open there’s this man this old guy who keeps walking around here switching the lights off and on!

Both of the security men sighed

Security man

Listen here I’m sick of people like you making up lame excuses like that, this gym has been shut down for two years and you have broken in.

“I couldn’t understand how I broke in the door was already open, it was like the old man who trying to lead me somewhere it must have been the old guy who opened the doors and locked them….. But who the hell is he?”

Tyson Rowle

Fine listen guys I’ll pay for the break in damage

After paying the security guards the damage which I shouldn’t have even paid they let me go, I thought it was best to visit my psychiatrist to find out if the man I was seeing was all my imagination or if it was effects from the medication I was taking.

Medical centre

I sat down in the waiting area, waiting for my name to be called out from my psychiatrist.

Psychiatrist

Mr Rowle this way please

I followed him into his office

Psychiatrist

Take a seat Mr Rowle, what seems to be the problem this time I thought you got cleared from your illness?

Tyson Rowle

Well I have but something strange happened, something not right and I don’t know if it’s real or if it’s my imagination, or maybe it could be from the medication I’ve been taking?

Psychiatrist

What do you mean by something strange? Explain?

Tyson Rowle

Well earlier today I decided to go to the gym to get back in shape for my IWF return, but the gym wasn’t open but the door was. But the weird thing was all the lights were switched on like it was prepared for me, I then saw this very strange looking old man who looked at me and cleared off. But the weirdest thing of it all was the old man somehow knew me or wanted me to follow him!

My psychiatrist then wrote in his book of what I was saying

Psychiatrist

How do you know it wasn’t just a normal man?

Tyson Rowle

That’s the weird thing I know I’ve seen him somewhere and sometime in my life before, but it’s like he’s not real he seems very paranormal and it’s his stare which sends chills down my spine. he’s appearing everywhere and watching me, but when I get close he vanishes in thin air like he’s nothing at all!

Psychiatrist

Tyson calm I recommend you get some sleep , sleep helps these things Tyson it’s probably all in your head

Tyson Rowle

Thanks sir I guess I could do with some, I’ve been missing out on my sleep this week working out all night and morning.

Psychiatrist

There you go that’s all you need, and if you’re having further problems come back and see me and I will put you on some different medication.

When I left the medical centre I took the doctor’s advice and headed straight back home for some sleep, but I still couldn’t think of who the old man was I know for sure I’ve seen him somewhere before.

Coast hotel

As soon as I got back at my hotel I dropped straight into bed and got to sleep pretty fast after all the shock I’ve been through. That’s when it happened!

I opened my eyes and I was covered around grey mist, I could hear nothing expect the sound of my heart beating and pumping. I started to run but I couldn’t see past the grey mist, my heart began to pump even faster I tripped over and landed on my back. Out of the distance I could see a figure approaching me as I lay on the floor, his footsteps got louder and louder until I could hardly bare it at all. I tried to crawl away from the approaching figure but the figure walked even faster. He got so close I could see him, it was the old man he was walking towards me, I gave in crawling away I stopped helpless and looked him straight in the eye!

Tyson Rowle

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, WHAT TYPE OF BEING ARE YOU!

I screamed at him

The old man walked up to me and stood still, staring down at me, he reached his hand out to me to pull me up and grabbed it and he lifted me up from the ground. The man then smiled while he looked at me, and gave me a friendly expression.

The old man

On the 5th day of March you shall meet a woman with great power, she owns a great city on which you are very familiar with! But be warned a terrible awful crisis shall come of it; she will carry your child this cannot happen because when your son reaches his prime he will become deadly and bloodthirsty he will destroy many souls, your son will become lord of the grand city and future prime minster. I can’t change what lays ahead, but I can make you change you must not fall for the lady of the grand city which you shall meet on the 5th of march. If you fail mass destruction will be in store for us all, in the end he will even turn on you!

I know this Tyson because I am the future you, you are me and I come to warn you do not leave your house on the 5th of march and if something was to happen and you got the lady of the grand city pregnant you must kill the child she carries or it will kill you!

Instantly I woke up from the nightmare sweating buckets, I began to breath heavy and walked over to the sink, splashes of water refreshed my face as I dunked my head in a sink full of cold water. I didn’t know what to think of the nightmare was it a sign or was it just fantasy? I once heard of such warning signs before which have changed many people’s lives, but the old man who I saw was the future me that’s how I could recognize him!

Tyson Rowle

Is it true?

I said to myself

But the question is what will happen on the 5th of March 2012

Email

@Tyson Rowle

I would like to confirm that your opponent for battle grounds will be Dark archangel, where pleased to have you back Tyson.

From the board of directors

The one who I want, it’s you Steel Angel or Dark archangel or whatever Irrelevant name you go by these days! You’re the only one who I have a bone to pick with, you see Angel you’ve earned credibility by going on your winning streak which was very much tacky! Because not one man who you beat on that winning streak was worth the mention…. Ninja really? Matthew Young? Sean Libby? I‘m not mocking you Steel I’m just saying It wasn’t exactly like you was defeating greats here, face it I also would have gone on the winning streak you did if I faced the same which you faced, that’s the only reason why you got your credibility because you beat a bunch of baby faces each week on battlegrounds while I was clashing up the ranks! You beat many people on your streak didn’t you, oh but wait you couldn’t beat me and come off it I can’t believe you even said you could have pinned me well could have is not good enough. I’m the only man to face you twice and not be defeated, prove to me Steel prove it that you can pin the Pure Blood!
Really? You pinned Vincent Van Rose because he was the world heavyweight champion, I figured you would try and make up some pathetic excuse like that; I will make it simple for you…. YOU DID NOT PIN ME BECAUSE I HAVE MORE FIGHT IN ME THAN VVR AND YOU KNOW THAT! I’m tired of these excuses which people like you hide behind today, you have an excuse for every loss you’ve had… I wasn’t ready…. He wasn’t worth it so I let him beat me …… I was distracted! Seriously steel your excuses’ are nearly has funny as VVR’s title reigns!

It’s all so amusing that when you did face actual talent you‘ve lost nearly every match, so my theory was correct you became famous and you got your hype by beating jobbers, while I was in hospital I got my amusement seeing you get your ass handed to you each week by actual talent. I still picture you as that baby face that held the new blood championship and boasted about beating people who don’t show up on my radar! I’ll never see you as a main eventer Steel never, because you’ve done nothing to earn it, oh wait you stole my push! You stole the spotlight from me Steel, just because some fools from management got a buzz out of you going on your cheesy winning streak you got the push instead of me! While I was making a name for myself holding a championship which was more prestigious than your tacky Newblood championship, you shouldn’t have been put before me your place was destined for me! You’re just a Corey Casey wannabe, well good luck getting thrashed by your idol in a few weeks.

I also find it cute that you’ve got Rick Christian by your side, does it boost your confidence that you’ve got an old guy walking by your side all the time. You really are getting lower and lower Steel, and what’s with the names? Do you change your name every month or so Steel Angel Dark Angel Dark archangel what’s next ultimate Angel, keep to one name or people will lose interest in you, word of advice!
I really wanted to get my hands on you Steel, I’ve been waiting for a very long time to show the world that I am the better one and I deserve the spotlight! But don’t worry I’m not going to break your nose like I did to Mathew Young I’m not going to throw you in fire like I did to Johan Alfredson and I’m not going to throw you off a steel cage like I did to Ryan Apollos, I’m going to take your spotlight and hype away from you, because when people tune into battlegrounds and see me with my hand raised looking down at you, people will then want to see me more they will then think “ hang on a minute Tyson’s miles better than that Angel he deserves it more” I have an history behind me I have the bigger fan base than you do, I will also be the favourite one.

And in this match you will yet again fail to beat me!

Back to top Go down

A dream or reality
Page 1 of 1