Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nowhere To Run Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Nowhere To Run Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Nowhere To Run Feedback   Nowhere To Run Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Alright, it's been a while since we asked for feedback, but I think we need to get back into the habit, and there's a reason for that, which I'll explain in just a second. But in the meantime, please leave any constructive feedback that you feel the need to. Believe me, even though we've been doing this for a year, we're still looking for ways to improve, so let us know.

That brings me to something that I wanted to let everyone knows. Corey, Chuck and I have been talking lately, and we agreed on something. Lately, we've been letting too many people in on too many storylines. Now I don't know about you, but I always enjoyed reading a show when I didn't know exactly what was going to happen to my character. I found storylines to be the most exciting when I didn't know what was going to happen. But lately, so many people know what's going on in their storylines, that the shows almost seem pointless, because everyone knows what's going to happen. There's no element of surprise.

With that being said, we've agreed that we're going to tighten up a bit. Stop sharing all the storylines with everybody. We're not trying to be ETA here, we just feel it would be better for all of you if you were reading shows and writing RPs without knowing exactly what was going to happen.

So from now on, don't be surprised if we don't tell you all whats going to happen in storylines. We're still going to be open for suggestions, but we're making things a bit more secretive. I hope after a year of this, you guys trust us to make good storylines and feuds. If you think we're going the wrong direction with your character, let us know. But don't expect us to tell you all the details of your storylines anymore. You'll just have to read the shows to find out Razz
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere To Run Feedback   Nowhere To Run Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Bmac...you know, if i didn't know any better, i would've guessed that you'd written a DCH match before! because that was an amazing job dude. i loved how you implemented the Rorschach thing like i suggested...some sick shit right there. i really felt that the way you wrote it brought an excellent close to the CC/Steel Angel feud mate!

Also, to everyone else, like Bmac said earlier. The Rule of Three [brandon, chuck and i] all discussed and we all agreed [after a suggestion from a Little Birdy] that we have been telling everyone about every single aspect of their storylines...and we all decided that it had to go. now, this doesn't mean we're going to completely and totally cut you out of the loop, but it does mean that we're going to start playing our proverbial cards a little bit closer to our chests as it were. you won't know every single little thing that your character's storyline entails...mostly because that takes all of the fun out of reading the shows. we don't get the whole "HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!" if you already know what your character is going to do and when he's going to do it...and therefore, i don't know about you guys but for me, that kinda takes a little bit of the fun out of reading the shows. we want you guys to be holding your collective breaths as each pin fall is counted...we want you to grit your teeth every time your character is locked in a submission hold...because without that panicked feeling it takes all the fun right out of this.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere To Run Feedback   Nowhere To Run Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
[after a suggestion from a Little Birdy]

Bumbaclot Casey saves the day! cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere To Run Feedback   Nowhere To Run Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Now when I read results Ima be like

Woah Yo
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere To Run Feedback   Nowhere To Run Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Ye dog ye, thats the point. We want you to be like "whoa yo" all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere To Run Feedback   Nowhere To Run Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nowhere To Run Feedback
Page 1 of 1