Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Shocking Moment of the Year

Go down 

Brandon Macdonald dies in ring
Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap21%Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Jason Hawk screws Corey Casey out of GM powers
Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap14%Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Robbie Hart lets his father die in front of him
Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap7%Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Corey Casey returns as a nice guy
Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap0%Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dan Alexander is the man in the Gas Mask
Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap14%Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Chad Mason wins BftB III
Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap43%Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Most Shocking Moment of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Most Shocking Moment of the Year   Most Shocking Moment of the Year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:08 pm

The Most Shocking Moment of the Year is awarded to the person who did or had something happen to them non-match related that shocked the universe. Awarded to all members involved in the moment, but generally accepted by the person who caused the moment

Brandon Macdonald dies in the ring
The very first Cataclysm show had so much promise. The main event was a good one, with IWF Champion Brandon Macdonald taking on Full Throttle Champion Jason Hawk. While it was well known that Brandon fought the match not sober, it wasn't clear until afterwards just how bad it was. After beating Hawk, Ruben Ricardo Leon cashed in his Briefcase, and defeated Brandon for the championship. After the match, as Ruben tried to shake Brandon's hand, he collapsed. Later on it was revealed that he had actually died from a drug overdose. Brandon was declared dead for a full 16 minutes, before somehow, the paramedics brought him back to life.

Jason Hawk screws Corey Casey out of GM powers
In a match that no one will soon forget, Corey Casey defeated then-General Manager Shadow Demon inside Double Cage Horror, in a match where Shadow's GM powers were on the line. As Corey went to collect his powers, it was revealed that before the match began, Shadow Demon relinquished his GM powers to someone else, which meant that Corey Casey did not win them. As Corey Casey angrily demanded to know who, it was revealed to be none other than the returning Jason Hawk! Jason Hawk went on to have a very successful run as General Manager of Battle Grounds

Robbie Hart watches and lets his father die inside Live or Die
For weeks, Brenton Cyrus had hounded Robbie Hart to join his group of misfits. When Robbie, number one contender for the IWF Championship at the time, refused, Brenton decided to take matters into his own hands. He kidnapped Robbie Hart's father, legendary Frank Hart, and proceeded to place him in a Live or Die chamber. As Robbie Hart prepared to unleash his anger on Brenton Cyrus and save his father, he shocked the world by revealing that he had been in on it all along, and watched as his father was buried in cement right in front of him.

Corey Casey returns and sides with rival Brandon Macdonald
Few people got along less than Brandon Macdonald and Corey Casey. The two did not like each other, and it stemmed from the early days of the IWF, when they were both competing for the IWF Championship. After Corey Casey lost to Vincent Van Rose at Fallout, he wasn't seen or heard from for over two months. When he finally returned, he revealed that he would side with Brandon Macdonald, and that the two of them had become friends, in what might be the most shockingly nice thing Corey Casey has ever done

Dan Alexander is Man in the Gas Mask
After James Shark became IWF Champion, strange things began happening. Shark's wife was kidnapped and tortured by a man in a strange gas mask. While Shark continued to prepare for his title defines at From the Ashes, the man in the mask continued to taunt him. Eventually, at From the Ashes, the man appeared and cost James Shark the match. Afterwards, it was revealed that Dan Alexander was the one under the mask, seeking revenge on James Shark.

Chad Mason wins Battle for the Briefcase III
In a moment that nobody in the world ever saw coming, Chad Mason defeated Libra in the Finals of the BftB tournament, and won the briefcase, giving him match booking powers and a shot at the IWF Champion anytime he wants. The entire world watched and expected Chad to fail week in and week out during the tournament, but he kept going. Aided by the untimely death of Chuck Matthews, Chad was propelled to the finals and won. While the world stared in shock, Chad Mason celebrated the great chance of being future world champion
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Records & Awards :: End of the Year Awards-
Jump to: