Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show!   Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 am

“It all started with a dream...”

The camera shows the TD Garden Arena, all the lights off. The screech of a bird erupts from the speakers, and “Justice” by Rev Theory begins to play. Three spotlights, one red, one orange, and one yellow, all shaped like birds, pan across the crowd, flying over the fans’ heads. Finally, they head towards the stage, meeting in the center and disappearing as fireworks erupt on the stage. The massive screen overhead shows a flaming bird taking flight, stretching it’s fiery wings as pyro erupts on the stage beneath it. The jets of flame stop, and the phoenix soars upward, off the top of the screen, leaving the words “Insurgency Wrestling Federation” in bright letters for all to see. The voices of Chuck Matthews and Anna Stone are suddenly heard echoing in the background

Chuck - Don’t ask how, and don’t ask why, but here we are, in Boston, Massachusetts. THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN!

Anna - We’ve been hearing it all week, the Phoenix Federation, the IWF, breaking free and starting on its own route, and now here we are, kicking off our very first show! I’m Anna Macdonald, here with my broadcast partner Chuck Matthews…Chuck, tell us what’s been going on all week.

Chuck - It’s real simple, Anna dear. We got fed up with how things were run, so Corey and I did something about it. We created our own company, signed some of the top talent in the world to compete for it. Our old boss really threw us a curveball, but we still managed to hit a grand slam. Here we are, IWF is here, we have all the best talent in the world. Got some old faces, and some new ones…I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to get this show rolling!

The scene slowly fades to black

“A dream of a place where one was free to decide one’s own path…”

The scene suddenly shows Connor O’Shannon climbing the Hawk’s Nest structure and unlocking the Hawk Box. Connor O’Shannon removes the IWF High Impact Championship and the crowd explodes into applause

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner....and first ever IWF High Impact Champion! Connor O'Shannon!

Anna - After a year long hiatus from wrestling, Connor O'Shannon becomes IWF's very first champion, in his very first match!

Chuck - The kid deserves it, he fought a great match out there. I still can't believe what just happened, look at the carnage around the ring!

Anna - The entire structure collapsed, with Death-Angel on top of it. That was completely insane!

Chuck - But in the end, only one man was left standing…Connor O'Shannon…the FIRST EVER High Impact Champion!

The scene once again fades to black

“A dream of a place where the sins of the past could be left behind…a dream of a place where a man could start over and be anything he wanted to be…”

The sound of 17,565 people packed into the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts for the first ever Battle Grounds can be heard from all around

“CASEY’S GONNA KILL YOU! CASEY’S GONNA KILL YOU! CASEY’S GONNA KILL YOU!”

The scene suddenly shows Corey Casey walking slowly down the entrance ramp wearing the hockey jersey of Boston Bruins Captain Zdeno Chara. The crowd continues to chant as the scene slowly fades to darkness

“A dream of a place where there was unlimited competition and the two greatest forces could finally meet to determine who was truly the best in the world…”

The scene suddenly shows Brandon Macdonald holding his fist up in the air as he poses for the fans. Across the ring, Chris Matthews is seen watching Brandon Macdonald, a look of intensity burning in his eyes.

Anna- This match is going to be one for the ages!

Chuck- You goddamn right! These two have never faced each and both men are itching for competition. Not only that…but this is the first ever main event here in IWF!!!

Anna- And here we go!

“A dream of a place where one competitor could make an impact that would be felt throughout the course of history…”

The scene shows Brandon Macdonald pick Chris Matthews up. Brandon Macdonald ducks under Chris Matthews’ right arm while Brandon Macdonald positions his right leg behind Chris Matthews’ legs. Brandon Macdonald then spins forward and drops Chris Matthews down with a vicious Ranhei

Anna- SHOCK FACTOR!

Chuck- That move is fucking awesome looking…it sucks that he just hit Chris with it but still!

Brandon then pins Chris as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner….BRANDON MACDONALD!

Anna- He did it! Brandon beat Chris!

Chuck- What a match!

The scene fades to black

“And now, one year later…that dream has become...”

Scenes begin to flash across the screen showing all the major moments in IWF from the last year. Corey Casey becoming the first ever IWF World Heavyweight Champion, Brandon Macdonald becoming the first man to successfully defend the IWF World Title three times, Steel Angel and Aric Voss’ incredible Trip to Oblivion match, Jason Hawk making his return to becoming the GM of Battle Grounds, James Shark holding the IWF World Title aloft along with the IWF Tag Team Titles as he stands beside Robbie Hart, Chuck Matthews just barely missing Brandon Macdonald, whom he had tried to hit with a car…

The scene slowly fades to black

“a reality”

A phoenix suddenly goes screaming across the scene as the Battle Grounds slowly appears. The phoenix lands on top of the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! Iwf

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the Scotiabank Place in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“IWF FTW!!!!!!!!!!!” “ONE YEAR OF INSURGENCY!” “FUCK Voldemort “ “ > bitter NLWF fan” “One Year Show or not it’s still MASON OR MASSACRE!” “BRING BACK THE FULL THROTTLE TITLE!” “ >REMINDER: FORCE JASON HAWK TO GIVE FT TITLE BACK!” “DEF ANGLE FORE HED REF!” “Upper Limit OWNS IWF!”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- 19,153 rabid IWF fans are jam packed into the Scotiabank Place here in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!

Matt- Welcome one and all, to the One Year Anniversary Edition of IWF Battle Grounds!

The house lights suddenly shut off and the fans leap to their feet as they all look toward the entrance ramp where a single figure is seen standing with his back to the ring and his arms stretched out straight to either side. The figure is seen wearing a black leather jacket with rhinestone sleeves. Blue and white LED lights flash rapidly on the sleeves as the fans erupt in applause

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! Wwe-raw-20120117040640338

“Kill me with a beat”

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra blasts out of the house PA system as the figure turns around and fireworks erupt from under the stage

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen…Making his way to the ring at this time…One of the three original founders of IWF…Representing Upper Limit…Corey Casey!

Corey Casey nods his head to the beat of the song as he slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp, high fiving fans on either side of the isle

Rick- And it looks like we’re going to start off the One Year Anniversary Edition of Battle Grounds with Corey Casey…

Matt- Come on, Rick! You can’t STILL be mad at CC for thwarting your plan to destroy him!

Rick- …no comment…

Corey Casey walks down to the ring and climbs the ring steps. Corey Casey ducks into the ring and walks over to the nearest turnbuckle. Corey Casey climbs the turnbuckle and pounds on his chest before throwing his arms out straight to either side as the fans once again shower him with applause

Corey Casey then turns and drops down from the turnbuckle and walks across the ring to the turnbuckle on the opposite side. Corey Casey climbs that turnbuckle and once again pounds his chest before throwing his arms out straight to either side. After a few moments he then drops down and walks over to the ring ropes and motions for the time keeper to give him a microphone.

Corey Casey
ONE FUCKING YEAR, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd once again erupts into applause and begins to chant

“IWF!”

“FOR THE WIN!”

“IWF!”

“FOR THE WIN!”

“IWF!”

“FOR THE WIN!”

Corey Casey allows the chanting to continue on for a few moments before slowly motioning for silence

Corey Casey
You know folks, a year and a half ago I was in a downward spiral in my career in NLWF. I had nothing really going for me, I had no friends in this business, I had nothing really to bring happiness into my life besides my lovely fiancé Jessica Matthews. NLWF was also in a downward spiral…the whole company was being run head first into the fucking ground. Nick Ridicule was purposefully not putting any word out on shows, he was purposefully not promoting matches that didn’t involve himself, and he was purposefully not giving you, the fans, what you deserve…a wrestling promotion that each and every guy in the back as well as you the fans can BE PROUD OF!!!!

The audience once again pops loudly as they applaud

Corey Casey
I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart…thank you. Thank you to all the guys in the back for working their asses off each and every night…thank you to the backstage workers, the pyrotechnics guys, Heather Thompson, Matt Biggars…

Corey Casey sighs and rolls his eyes

Corey Casey
And I guess I even owe a thank you to that pompous douchebag Rick Christian too.

Matt- No worries CC! Thank you for making sure the cops don’t arrest me for smoking weed during commercial breaks!

Rick- Pompous douchebag?! Fuck yourself Casey!

Corey Casey
And of course, a massive thank you to the fans who tune in around the world on their TV’s and the thousands of fans who sell out the arenas we perform in week in and week out…Because without every single one of those people, IWF would…

“HERE COMES THE KASH MONEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Justin Kash walks out from backstage with Knife to Know You trailing slowly behind him

Rick- What does that arrogant loud mouthed prick Justin Kash want?

Matt- Wait…isn’t K2KU fired or dead or something?!

Rick- This is IWF, Matt …anything can happen!

Matt- But seriously for a second here…KNIFE TO KNOW YOU?!

Justin Kash reaches into his suit coat’s pocket and pulls out a microphone which he raises up to his lips as he begins walking down the ramp with Knife to Know You in tow

Justin Kash
Where is my thank you, eh Casey? Where is the “thank you Justin Kash for having the KASHIEST promotion methods which Chuck Matthews and I used for our own good when we founded IWF.” Where is the IWF Hall of Fame spot for the man who single handedly ran the KASHIEST TV program in NLWF history? Where is the “thank you Justin Kash for being the KASHIEST wrestling manager and pioneering the way for people like me?”

Justin Kash and Knife to Know You both climb into the ring. Justin Kash has a massive smirk on his face as he walks over to Corey Casey and gets in his face

Justin Kash
Well…let’s hear it Casey!

Corey Casey shakes his head as he looks at Justin Kash

Corey Casey
Thank you Justin…thank you for being the biggest piece of shit this company has ever known. Thank you for showing every single person on this planet the type of human being that they should NEVER aspire to be when they grow up. Thank you for showing me that making knife puns and money puns are only amusing to brain dead idiots who barely have a grasp on the English language

A look of anger slowly appears on Justin Kash’s face as he brings the microphone up to his lips

Justin Kash
I’d watch your mouth if I were you, Casey. Because if you talk shit about me and my big friend here…

Justin Kash nods his head at the massive Knife to Know You, who cracks his knuckles menacingly

Justin Kash
…then the two of us might just have to teach you a lesson in respect

A smirk slowly appears on Corey Casey’s face

Corey Casey
Me vs. two idiots? I like my odds!

Corey Casey cocks back and nails Justin Kash in the face with the microphone, driving Justin Kash down to the canvas. Corey Casey then lunges at Knife to Know You and spears Knife to Know You down to the ground

Rick- CC has lost his mind!

Matt- He has not! He’s just teaching these two morons a lesson in respect!

Corey Casey climbs into the mount position and begins to rain down blows on Knife to Know You’s head and shoulders. Meanwhile, Justin Kash rolls out of the ring and slowly gets to his feet. Justin Kash grabs a steel chair from under the ring and then slides back into the ring.

Rick- Justin Kash has that steel chair in hand

Matt- And he’s got some evil intentions written all over his face!

Justin Kash runs across the ring and blasts Corey Casey in the back with the steel chair, causing Corey Casey to arch his back in pain. Justin Kash then nails Corey Casey in the back with the steel chair again, causing Corey Casey to roll off Knife to Know You and land on the ground. Justin Kash then yells at Knife to Know You to get up.

Rick- Justin Kash with a blind side shot to CC with that steel chair

Matt- And now Kash is directing traffic

Justin Kash points at Knife to Know You then down at Corey Casey. Knife to Know You nods his head and walks over to where Corey Casey is lying on the canvas. Knife to Know You picks Corey Casey up and holds back Corey Casey’s arms while Justin Kash gets in Corey Casey’s face and begins to scream at him

Rick- Well…I can guarantee this isn’t how CC envisioned this going…

Matt- This is just despicable!

Justin Kash takes a step backwards and holds the steel chair up high over his head…when suddenly "Rock N’ Roll" by Skrillex begins to play over the loudspeakers as the fans start to cheer.

Rick- What the hell is this?

Matt- Wait…I recognize that music!!!!

Hello again, to all my friends, together we can play some rock n’ roll

Brandon Macdonald walks out onto the stage as the music plays. He smiles for the crowd who cheers louder.

Rick- IT’S BRANDON MACDONALD!

Matt- OTTAWA’S FAVORITE SON HAS COME HOME TO BAIL CC OUT OF TROUBLE!

The audience begins to chant loudly

“WELCOME HOME!”
“WELCOME HOME!”
“WELCOME HOME!”

Brandon Macdonald runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Justin Kash immediately turns his attention to Brandon Macdonald and swings the chair wildly at Brandon Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald ducks the chair shot and runs to the other side of the ring, bouncing off the ropes to gain momentum. Brandon Macdonald then comes running back at Justin Kash. Justin Kash once again tries to smash the steel chair into Brandon Macdonald’s skull but Brandon Macdonald ducks the chair shot and gores Justin Kash

Rick- BUCKEYE SMASH!

Matt- He must’ve broken Justin Kash IN HALF!

Knife to Know You turns his attention to Brandon Macdonald and releases his grasp on Corey Casey. Knife to Know You steps over Corey Casey and begins to walk over to Brandon Macdonald. As soon as Knife to Know You steps over Corey Casey, Corey Casey grabs both of Knife to Know You’s ankles, causing Knife to Know You to smash face first into the canvas. Corey Casey then gets to his feet and grabs Knife to Know You’s legs. Corey Casey flips Knife to Know You over and locks in the Asylum Walls

Rick- Asylum Walls locked in on Knife to Know You by CC!

Brandon Macdonald notices Corey Casey applying the Asylum Walls to Knife to Know You and shakes his head. Brandon Macdonald laughs as he drops down and locks in the Lights Out! on Justin Kash

Matt- And Brandon has the Lights Out! Locked in on Justin Kash!

Brandon Macdonald and Corey Casey keep their respective submission maneuvers locked in on Justin Kash and Knife to Know You for a few moments until both men begin to frantically tap out. Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald then let both men go. Corey Casey looks down at Justin Kash and then says something to Brandon Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald laughs and shrugs his shoulders.

Rick- What do CC and Bmac have in mind here now?!

Matt- Wait for it…

Corey Casey walks over to Justin Kash and lifts Justin Kash up to his feet. Corey Casey then locks Justin Kash in the suplex position and makes a slashing motion across his throat. Corey Casey then lifts Justin Kash up into the vertical suplex position. Corey Casey walks around in a circle for a bit, showing off his strength, before leaping into the air and driving Justin Kash down to the canvas

Rick- PURIFIER!

Matt- With authority!

Corey Casey then gets to his feet and points to Brandon Macdonald, who has managed to drag the massive Knife to Know You up to his feet. Brandon Macdonald sets Knife to Know You up in the stunner position before launching himself into the air. Brandon Macdonald sails over Knife to Know You’s head before gripping Knife to Know You around the throat and powering Knife to Know You down to the canvas

Rick- GHOSTS ‘N’ STUFF!

Matt- Brandon just LEVELED K2KU!

Brandon Macdonald leaps to his feet and quickly scales the nearest turnbuckle he holds his clenched fists up into the air as the crowd applauds loudly

Rick- This Ottawa crowd is loving Brandon Macdonald!

Matt- And why wouldn’t they? This is Brandon’s hometown!

Brandon Macdonald drops down from the turnbuckle and he and Corey Casey hug in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey holds Brandon Macdonald’s wrist up high in the air as the crowd applauds loudly. The show fades to commercial

----------------------------------------------------------

Ever wonder what the face of the future of technology looks like?

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! 113282_slide

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. In one corner of the ring stands Johan Alfredsson, who is hopping from one foot to the other and back again

Heather Thompson- The following is a triple threat match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…Already in the ring…From Stockholm, Sweden…Weighing in at 233 Pounds…Johan Alfredsson!

Johan Alfredsson takes a step out of the corner and holds his fists in the air

Rick- Johan Alfredsson looks like he’s ready to go

Matt- He damn well should be! This is the One Year Anniversary Edition of Battle Grounds!

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

As the opening guitar riff plays, white lights begin to blink on and off. Matt Rydell walks onto the stage, staring out at the IWF fans, then raising his arms out to his side, walking slowly down the ramp, goading the fans into a reaction.

Heather Thompson- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 237 Pounds…Matt Rydell!

Rick- Wait…RYDELL IS BACK?!

Matt- It would seem so!

Rick- How long do you think this will last?

Matt Rydell climbs the steel steps, and onto the top turnbuckle, where he slicks back his hair, before raising his arms high into the air. He then jumps down from the turnbuckle, into the ring, and walks across to the opposite turnbuckle, where he climbs up, and performs the same gesture.

Heather Thompson- And the final opponent…

Smoke in the shades of the Venezuelan flag billow from backstage as pyro of the same colors shoot from along the entrance stage and ramp leading to the ring. Suddenly "Turn My Swag On" by Keri Hilson, Teyana Taylor, and Lil Kim hits the air waves as Serai Leone's titantron hits the screen pulsating to the tempo. Soon after we see Serai and her manager Lya Batiste-Jax come out on the stage waving and smiling to the fans before running down and sliding into the ring.

Heather Thompson- From Caracas, Venezuela…Weighing in at 124 Pounds…Serai Leone!

Rick- Serai Leone has made a big time impact since her debut

Matt- And not just by being Sharky’s main squeeze!

The ref looks at all three competitors and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! Match
Matt Rydell [vs.] Johan Alfredsson [vs.] Serai Leone

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Matt Rydell comes sprinting out of his corner directly at Johan Alfredsson. As soon as he gets close enough, Matt Rydell leaps into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that catches Johan Alfredsson right square in the chest, driving the air from Johan Alfredsson’s lungs.

Rick- Rydell coming out hot here tonight!

Matt- That sounds kinda gay…

Matt Rydell immediately rolls over and climbs into the mount position. Matt Rydell begins raining blows down on Johan Alfredsson’s upper body. Meanwhile, Serai Leone kicks back and watches as Matt Rydell inflicts punishment on Johan Alfredsson

Rick- Smart plan here by Serai

Matt- She’s kicking back and letting Rydell wear himself out before swooping in for the kill…very Chuck Matthews-esque!

The ref looks down at Matt Rydell and tries to pry Matt Rydell off of Johan Alfredsson but Matt Rydell shakes his head “no.” The ref stands up and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

At the last second, Matt Rydell pulls himself up to his feet. Matt Rydell reaches down and drags Johan Alfredsson up to his feet. Matt Rydell then leans down and lifts Johan Alfredsson up onto his shoulders in the fireman’s carry position. Matt Rydell is about to connect the New Dawn when, suddenly, Serai Leone leaps into action. Serai Leone quickly crosses the ring and catches Matt Rydell full in the chest with a front kick. Matt Rydell stumbles backwards with Johan Alfredsson still on his shoulders. Serai Leone then executes a leg sweep that sends Matt Rydell back first down to the canvas, accidentally executing a fall away slam on Johan Alfredsson

Rick- Serai Leone waited until the time was right…

Matt- And then struck like a viper!

Serai Leone drags Matt Rydell up to his feet. Serai Leone wraps her arms around Matt Rydell and then takes a drop step, spinning both herself and Matt Rydell around 180 degrees, before powering Matt Rydell down to the ground with a belly to belly suplex

Rick- Nice belly to belly suplex there by Serai

Matt- Serai is using her MMA knowledge to the fullest!

Matt Rydell rolls out of the ring, clutching his back. Serai Leone quickly gets to her feet and runs over to Johan Alfredsson, who is rolling around on the canvas in pain. Serai Leone quickly spins Johan Alfredsson over and drops down, locking in an inverted STF

Rick- Venezuelan Dream locked in!

Matt- This could be it!

Johan Alfredsson struggles to fight out of the move, shaking his head “no” when the ref asks him if he wants to tap out. Serai Leone cranks up the pressure on the hold, leaving Johan Alfredsson with no other alternative but to tap out. The ref immediately calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…via submission…Serai Leone!

Serai Leone climbs to her feet as a smile appears on her face. The ref leans in and grabs Serai Leone’s wrist, holding it aloft as the audience applauds her

Rick- A beautiful win here tonight by Serai!

Matt- She has definitely made a name for herself here in IWF!

The camera zooms in on Serai Leone’s smiling face for a moment before cutting backstage

Corey Casey, Robbie Hart, and Ruben Ricardo Leone are seen backstage in the Upper Limit locker room. Corey Casey and Robbie Hart are sitting on a large black leather couch watching the previous match while Ruben Ricardo Leon is seen sitting in a chair towards the corner of the room playing on his cell phone

Corey Casey
Serai must’ve picked up a few moves from Sharky…

Robbie Hart
Have you seen Sharky fight? He’s more of a brawler and less of a tactician

Corey Casey turns his head and leans back slightly, attempting to look at Ruben Ricardo Leon without getting off the couch

Corey Casey
What do you think Ruben?

Ruben mutters something which no one can hear. Corey Casey slowly stands up and fully turns and looks at Ruben

Corey Casey
Dude…what’s been up with you tonight? The show has barely started and you’re already moping around here like someone stole your Chihuahua

Ruben puts his cell phone in his pocket and climbs to his feet

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Dude…I’m so sick of this

A confused look slowly appears on Corey Casey’s face

Corey Casey
Sick of what?

Ruben extends his arm and motions to the entire inside of the locker room

Ruben Ricardo Leon
This! I’m so sick of this Upper Limit bullshit. You know, you promised me that Upper Limit would be about being the greatest collection of main eventers in history. You promised me that I would get chances to win titles and that we would all work as a team

Corey Casey
And we have!

Ruben shakes his head

Ruben Ricardo Leon
The hell we have! All I’ve done since joining this stupid team is lose my tag team title and throw away a chance to become a 2 time IWF World Heavyweight Champion! Not to mention I’ve been dealing with you and your arrogant bullshit…

Corey Casey shakes his head as a small smile slowly appears on his face

Corey Casey
Ok I get it, you’re frustrated and you’re pissed about not being booked tonight. Listen all you need to do is…

Ruben immediately crosses the room and stands just in front of Corey Casey. Ruben reaches out and pokes Corey Casey in the chest

Ruben Ricardo Leon
No…YOU listen…I’m fucking done with all of this. I’m especially done with you Casey…watch your fucking back…because it’s only a matter of time before someone takes that newly found “nice guy” attitude of yours and jams it up your ass…

Ruben then turns and storms out of the Upper Limit locker room. Robbie Hart and Corey Casey watch Ruben walk away as the scene fades to commercial

When Jason Hawk sees a rainbow this is what he thinks of:

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! -bifrost

When anyone else sees a rainbow, this is what they think of:

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! Map28-1

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Well…I can’t say I didn’t warn good old CC!

Matt- Warn him about what?!

Rick- About Upper Limit duh! I told him that all those egos in one camp would rip its self apart! I told him that Ruben would walk out on Upper Limit!

Matt- Who’s to say that Ruben isn’t just angry with YOU for not booking him?

Rick- Hey…don’t blame me on this one! I’m just a member of the IWF Board of Directors, not the General Manager!

Matt- Right but the GM is Johnny Electric who is your longtime tag team part…

Matt Biggars’ headset is suddenly cut off

Rick- What’s that Matt, the folks at home can’t hear you??

Rick Christian smiles as Matt Biggars continue trying to talk

Rick- Sorry folks, it looks like Matt’s headset is experiencing some technical difficulties. Anyways, it’s time for another exciting match here in Ottawa, Ontario!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights in the arena suddenly all shut off and the sound of whispering is heard drifting out of the house PA system. Suddenly the whispering stops and a loud bell is heard ringing out from the darkness. Red strobe lights and heavy smoke fill the arena as Masque slowly walks out from the backstage arena and stands on the stage for a moment, surveying the crowd

Heather Thompson- From Parts Known…Weighing in at 262 pounds…Masque!

Rick- Masque is a fucking creepy dude

Matt- At 6 foot 6 inches and weighing in at 262 pounds, Masque is definitely a force to be reckoned with

Rick- Hey, they fixed your headset!

Matt- Yeah…”fixed”…

Masque slowly walks down the entrance ramp and pulls himself up onto the ring apron. Masque then steps over the top rope and enters the ring. The lights slowly come back on as Masque slowly paces around the inside of the ring

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 245 Pounds…Steel Angel!

Rick- Steel Angel…couldn’t even complete a simple task…

Matt- You’ve got to lighten up man…holding grudges is gonna cause you so much stress…

Rick- Whatever…I’m over it

Matt- Sure you are…just like my headset was “experiencing technical difficulties” earlier…

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The ref turns and looks at both men before nodding his head and calling for the bell

Steel Angel [vs.] Masque

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Steel Angel runs across the ring and looks to connect a clothesline on Masque. At the last second, Masque lifts his massive right leg up and flattens Steel Angel with a big boot to the head.

Rick- Yikes

Matt- Masque just halted Steel’s momentum dead in its tracks

Masque chuckles as Steel Angel rolls around on the ground clutching his head. Masque leans down and grabs Steel Angel by the throat. Masque then hauls Steel Angel up to his feet, his fingers still wrapped around Steel Angel’s throat.

Rick- Masque is just such a massive competitor

Matt- He’s definitely no Ninja or Sean Libby that’s for damn sure!

Masque lifts Steel Angel high up in the air, looking to connect a chokeslam, but Steel Angel manages to leap up at the last minute and escape Masque’s grasp. Steel Angel then lands swiftly behind Masque. Steel Angel grabs Masque’s shoulders and leaps up into the air, falling backwards. Steel Angel tucks his knees up and lands back first on the canvas, driving his knees into Masque’s spine

Rick- Nice counter there by Steel Angel

Matt- Steel is one of those guys who seems to be getting better and better each passing week…if he can just improve his game a little bit, he will be a top tier contender for the IWF Title in no time!

Steel Angel quickly rolls over and attempts to pin Masque. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

Masque powers out of the pinning attempt, sending Steel Angel up in the air, only to come crashing back down a few feet away

Rick- An impressive display of raw power there by Masque

Matt- Power seems to be all Masque has got though…

Steel Angel quickly leaps to his feet and runs to the ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Steel Angel leaps into the air and lands on the second rope. Steel Angel then springs backwards, executing a perfect moonsault, before he comes crashing down on Masque with a leg drop that lands squarely across Masque’s throat

Rick- Springboard leg drop by Steel Angel

Matt- Will it be enough?

Once again, Steel Angel hooks Masque’s leg and attempts to pin the big man

-1-

-2…

Once again, Masque powers out of the pin attempt

Rick- Steel Angel is going to have to step his game up if he wants to keep Masque down

Matt- I think that realization just popped into Steel Angel’s head…

In the ring, Steel Angel suddenly snaps his fingers as he slowly gets to his feet. A smile appears on his face as he walks over to where Masque is laying. Steel Angel leans down and drags Masque up to his feet

Rick- I’m not too sure about this move

Matt- I agree. You’d figure that Steel Angel would want to keep Masque down on the ground and then just rain aerial assault moves down on him

Rick- Let’s see what Steel has in mind

Steel Angel Irish whips Masque to the ring ropes while Steel Angel runs to the ropes on the other side of the ring. Steel Angel then jumps off the second rope, executing a phoenix splash motion. Meanwhile, Masque hits the ropes on the other side of the ring and comes running back towards Steel Angel. Steel Angel grabs Masque's head and drives Masque down to the canvas with a complete shot

Rick- Skyward Breakdown!

Matt- Game over!

Steel Angel quickly hooks Masque’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Steel Angel!

Steel Angel gets to his feet as he nods his head and holds his clenched fists up into the air

Rick- Alright…I’ll admit it…that was definitely a hard fought victory for Steel…

Matt- Steel Angel has been kicking around for awhile now and his veteran instinct was just too much for Masque to handle

Steel Angel walks over and climbs up the nearest turnbuckle and raises his clenched fists up in victory. Suddenly the lights go out and red strobe lights begin to flash throughout the arena

Rick- Now what?

Matt- Look in the ring!!

In the ring, Masque slowly sits up, a demonic smile etched into his features. Masque gets to his feet and walks over to where Steel Angel is standing, still facing the crowd. Steel Angel slowly turns around and sees Masque walking towards him. Steel Angel leaps off the turnbuckle, looking to connect a cross body block

Rick- Steel trying to take the offense here!

Matt- I don’t know about this…

Masque catches Steel Angel and holds him up for a second. Masque then shifts Steel Angel so that Steel Angel is in the tombstone piledriver position. Masque then powers Steel Angel down to the canvas with a tombstone piledriver. Steel Angel’s entire body goes rag doll

Rick- What a sick piledriver!

Matt- Did you see Steel’s body just go limp?!

The red strobe lights suddenly vanish, plunging the entire arena into darkness. When the lights come back on, Masque is nowhere to be seen. Steel Angel, however, is lying motionless in the center of the ring. The camera zooms in on Steel Angel’s motionless body for a moment before cutting to the back

The scene opens backstage in the Upper Limit locker room. The locker room is empty except for James Shark and Corey Casey who are pretty much standing across from each other. Corey breaks the awkward silence and turns over to James.

Corey Casey
Listen Shark... about our match.

James doesn’t look up at Corey, nor does he react. Instead he continues to stay leaned up against the wall, and doing something on his phone. Corey remains silent for a moment before taking a few steps forward, towards James Shark. Shark suddenly puts his right hand up, as if telling Corey to wait.

James Shark
Chill chill chill. Texting this broad my address real quick.

Corey shakes his head and waits. After a couple of seconds, Shark puts his phone away in his pocket. Shark then looks up at Corey Casey

Corey Casey
You know the deal Sharky…whatever happens tonight in our match, happens. Upper Limit is really the best group out in the IWF right now. Two Upper Limit members going at it tonight is just re-enforcing that fact claim…another way to show the world just how good this team is. No hard feelings after the match, but as you like to say... let’s just scrap.

Corey nods his head as a smile appears on his face. Robbie Hart, who was sitting behind Corey Casey on the couch, begins to smile…until he notices the look on Sharky’s face. Shark doesn’t smiling back at Corey, and once again the room gets quiet and awkward.

James Shark
Listen nigga, I ain't going out to that ring to show the world how good this team is. I'm going out there to do what I do…and that's to knock motherfuckers silly. You’re my opponent…well…that just means you’re going to get knocked out, plain and simple.

Corey opens his mouth as if to speak but Shark immediately cuts him off

James Shark
No no no, you can't say nothing, what are you gonna say? What can you say? It’s plain and simple, I mean what don't you get? I'm James Shark, I knock people out. You've done squat shit this year, squat shit. I don't understand what you could possibly sa-

Corey Casey cuts James Shark off

Corey Casey
From The Ashes…James Shark, then IWF Heavyweight Champion…Putting that title on the line against Brandon Macdonald and myself. Who won that night? Who took that belt home? Who costs your chance at immortality? Who Shark, who?

James eyes Corey down, not responding. Corey flashes Shark a confident smirk, which is eerily reminiscent of the same confident smile that James Shark had on his face a moment earlier. Shark leans down and picks up the IWF Heavyweight Championship that was lying on the back of the couch. Shark picks the title up and lifts it up in the air for both Corey and Hart to see. The room gets silent again but not for long as Corey bursts out laughing. Shark frowns

Corey Casey
I have held that championship more times than you Sharky m’boy…and it’s only a matter of time before I hold it again

James tosses the championship on the floor and continues to eye Corey down. Sharky takes off his sweater and also drops it on the floor.

James Shark
I don't understand why we gotta wait for the Main Event. I'm down to pop your face in right now motherfucker.

Suddenly Robbie gets up and tries his best to get in between Corey Casey and James Shark. But Corey continues to instigate Shark, trying to get a rise out of shark. Robbie finally gets in the middle of them. Robbie Hart sticks his arms out to separate the two, and just as Corey is about to say something, Shark cocks back and catches Corey Casey right in the mouth with a light but powerful jab. As soon as the jab lands, all hell breaks loose

Corey takes the jab and reacts by charging forward, driving James Shark backwards. Shark, who wasn’t really expecting for Corey to charge at him, begins throwing a combination of punches that are mistimed and hit nothing but air. Corey immediately grabs a hold of Shark and slams him up against the wall. Robbie Hart just takes a step back, watching as both members of Upper Limit begin to scrap in the locker room

Shark then quickly gets his arms underneath Corey's shoulder and gets his hands behind Corey's neck getting him up in a Muay Thai Clinch. Shark throws a knee that misses Corey Casey’s head. Corey catches Shark’s knee and uses it to easily pick Shark up into the air. Robbie Hart finally walks over to the Upper Limit locker room’s door and opens the door and calls out into the hallway

Robbie Hart
Security!

With Shark up in the air, Shark quickly wraps his arms around Corey's neck and gets Corey in a guillotine choke. Corey, who wasn't expecting any submissions from Shark, quickly drops down and slams Shark right onto the floor. Shark still has the guillotine in place and Shark squeezes down with all of his power, with his legs still wrapped around Corey as well. Corey quickly begins to fight out of the choke as he quickly begins to punch Shark in the ribs over and over again with loud powerful shots.

Suddenly security guards rush into the room and separate the two men on the floor. Corey rubs his neck as Shark gets up, clutching his ribs.

Robbie Hart
Jesus Christ boys....

James and Corey both ignore him. Despite the fact that there are numerous security guards between both Shark and Corey, the two men eye each other down

James Shark
Nothing... you had nothing. Soft ass motherfucker I swear.

Corey smiles and just shakes his head. As James Shark turns and begins to head towards the locker room door, Corey Casey calls after Shark

Corey Casey
Sharky with the baby punch and lame ass submission skills, maybe you did turn soft....

James Shark turns and flips Corey off before fully leaving the room. Shark slams the door shut and begins to walk through the backstage area with security guards escorting him to his locker room.

Sho’No Mercy
Hey yo...fish boy!

James Shark turns his head to see SNM across the hall with Sno’ Bunny. SNM winks at Shark and flashes him a smile. SNM nods his head in the direction of the Upper Limit locker room

Sho'No Mercy
Hitting your bitch... now that's a good way to get out of a fight like a scared nigga would do. Hopefully you don't pull that shit when we get it on, cause I'd sock your punk ass.

James stops for a moment, but the security guards began to push Shark, forcing Shark to continue walking

James Shark
Fuck you SNM I'll fight you all day nigga.

SNM and Sno Bunny laugh out loud. Shark shakes his head and begins to walk away mumbling things to himself as the show cuts to commercial

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! Electric-dog-collars2

Corey Casey says: “I never speak to a classroom full of kids without each kid having an electric shock collar strapped firmly around their necks!”

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show!   Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm

The show returns from commercial backstage as Javier Sanchez stands with Ashley Matthews and Anna Stone in the middle of the hallway.

Javier Sanchez
Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m joined here by the New Blood Champion Ashley Matthews, and Ms. Anna Stone. Ladies, don’t you two have a match against each other tonight?

Anna Stone
Nope

Javier Sanchez
Well actually you do…

Ashley Matthews
Look here. Anna and I aren’t going to be competing against each other tonight. It’s as simple as that

Javier Sanchez
Oh…kay…Might I ask why not?

Anna Stone
Because I should be in that title match at Spring Fling.

Ashley Matthews
Exactly. Anna was unbelievably close to beating Serai at Nowhere to Run. Then last week she single-handedly defeated B-Squared. She beat them so badly that they cried for five days and quit the IWF

Anna Stone
Little whiny bitches like that make me so mad. You lost, grow the fuck up.

Javier Sanchez
So you’re not competing until Anna gets that shot?

Ashley Matthews
Exactly. Johnny, hope you’re listening

The camera fades off of both women and then shows the ring, where Heather Thompson stands.

Rick – Well I guess we’re skipping that match

Matt – Can they do that?

Rick – Well it seems they just did. Guess we’ll have to wait and see what Johnny says about it.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce the special guest announcer for tonight, Corey Casey!

Corey Casey walks out from backstage as “Do You Call My Name” by Ra plays in the background. Corey Casey high fives a few fans, before walking over to the announcer table and sitting down.

Rick – I guess Corey is joining us

Matt – Hai Corey!

Corey – Hey Matt. Rick.

Rick – Corey

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWW

-Drums beat loudly and lights change color each beat and Sean Libby comes out at the last beat-

Heyy Miss Murder can I?
Heyy Miss Murder can I?
Mayy beauty stay if I
Take my life? Hooo

-Libby raises his hands in the air and walking down the ramp smiling cockly-

Hey Miss Murder can I?
HEY Miss Murder can I?
Mayy beauty stay if I
Take My life? Hooo

(announcement here)

-Libby hops onto the side of ring-

Which is the look?
They shook?

-Libby jumps over the ropes to enter the ring-

And heavens bow before him
Simply a look, can break, your heart

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first, the high flying specialist, The Irishman Sean Libby!

-Libby walks to the bottom right turnbuckle and looks at the crowd smirking-

The stars that pierce the sky
He left them all behind
Were left to wonder why?
He left us all behind?!

-Libby jumps off the turnbuckle and climbs the ropes and humps the rope and shouts at the crowd-

Heyy Miss Murder can I?
Heyy Miss Murder can I?
Mayy beauty stay if I?
Take my life? Hooo

-Libby gets off the ropes and walks to the center of the ring-

Rick – Libby is ready to go here tonight

Corey – All for nothing though, he has to fight the great Robbie Hart

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Degenerate King" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of cheer's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the Cheer's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson - Introducing next... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... The Current IWF HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION! He is the self proclaimed "The Degenerate King" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HAAARRRTTTT!!!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Matt – Ever notice how Heather always goes nuts on Robbie’s announcement?

Rick – Yeah it’s because he writes his own entrance, so she says what he tells her to

Matt – You mean anyone else could have Heather be that excited if they wanted?

Rick – Yeah, all they have to do is write it for her. Otherwise she’ll just say something lame and boring

Corey – What the hell are you two talking about?

The referee motions for both men to get to their corners, before ringing the bell

Robbie Hart [vs] Sean Libby

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Robbie Hart and Sean Libby circle each other in the middle of the ring. Neither man wants to make the first move, as they continue to circle each other.

Corey – This is gonna be one hell of a beating. Robbie Hart is the greatest High Impact Champion of all time, Sean stands zero chance

Rick – Big words from Mr. Casey. We’ll see what happens.

Corey – We sure will won’t we Rick?

Matt – Guys stop fighting!

Sean Libby moves in and grabs Robbie Hart and whips him into the corner. Sean Libby runs at Robbie Hart, who dives out of the way at the last second. Sean Libby jumps and runs up the turnbuckle, jumps off backwards, and takes Robbie Hart down with a moonsault. Sean Libby quickly pops back up and runs to the turnbuckle again. He hops on top and jumps onto Robbie Hart with a leg drop.

Matt – Cold of Ireland!

Rick – You were saying Corey?

Sean Libby hooks the leg of Robbie Hart as the referee drops down to count the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Robbie Hart gets his shoulder up, but it’s after the referee has already counted to three.

Rick – So much for the best High Impact Champion ever

Corey – Shut it Rick

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, The Irishman, Sean Libby!

Sean Libby hops to his feet and waits for Robbie to slowly stand up. When he does, Sean Libby kicks Robbie Hart in the stomach, before hitting a big stunner. As Robbie Hart hangs up in the air, Sean Libby takes a few steps back and hits a superkick on Robbie Hart, knocking him out cold.

Rick – And he keeps going after the match too!

Matt – Shit, Sean is going crazy

Corey Casey stands up and begins to take off his headset before sliding into the ring. He stands and looks at Sean Libby, trying to talk him down. Sean Libby slowly begins to look more calm, as he begins to retreat towards the ropes.

Matt – Looks like Corey was able to talk Sean out of it

Rick – I haven’t seen Sean freak out like that, maybe ever.

As Sean Libby is slowly walking away, he suddenly stops, spins around and superkicks Corey Casey in the jaw, knocking him to the ground.

Rick – This just gets better and better!

Sean Libby drops down and begins to punch away at Corey Casey, who tries to get away. Ruben Ricardo Leon suddenly runs down the entrance ramp, holding a steel chair. He slides into the ring as Sean Libby guides Corey Casey onto his feet. Ruben Ricardo Leon runs and tries to smash the steel chair into the back of Sean Libby’s head.

Rick - Chair shot by Ruben!

Matt - But Sean can see him!

Rick - Duck Sean duck!

Sean Libby turns around and ducks at the last possible second, causing the steel chair to smash into the head of Corey Casey, sending him crumpling to the mat. Sean Libby quickly rolls out of the ring, as Ruben Ricardo Leon stands over Corey Casey in horror. The show cuts to commercial with Ruben Ricardo Leon checking on Corey Casey and trying to get him up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! 250406

The back of Mt. Rushmore. Why? Why not?

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first…

The camera view is brought to the IWF Battle Grounds entrance ramp. Smoke comes up in front of the entrance curtain, as the lights slightly dim throughout the arena. All of a sudden the speakers turn on to a faint static. Then the voice of Rick Ross is heard.

AMBITION IS A WAY OF LIFE...
IT'S A MIND SET... FOLLOW ME...

"Tat's On My Arm" by Wale ft, Rick Ross begins to play. S.N.M steps out through the trail of smoke coming from the entrance, along side Sno' Bunny pushing a shopping cart filled with various weapons. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp for a moment, SNM is dressed in a red fitted cap, a white t shir, and a pair of blue jeans. Sno' Bunny is dressed in... well not much. They stand at the ramp for a moment.

TAT'S ALL ON MY ARM... YA BITCH ALL ON MY MIND
I GOT STACKS ALL IN MY CHARM, MY GOLD ROLLY' TELL TIME...
IT'S MY AMBITION NIGGA!!
(That's My Ambition Nigga)
I'M JUST SO GIFTED NIGGA!!
(Look Where Dat' Shit Ill' Get Ya)

S.N.M starts to slowly push the shopping cart down the ramp with a slow paced street walk. The camera zooms in on the shopping cart. You notice that there is a baseball bat, a trash can lid, a vacuum cleaner, and a box of light-tubes, just to name a few items. Sno' Bunny follows behind SNM looking as good as ever.

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen…Making his way to the ring at this time... Being Accompanied to the ring by Sno' Bunny…From Hollywood, California… "The Artist Of Arrogance" Sho’No Mercy!

Rick- Sno' Bunny looks lovely!

Matt- How about SNM, being on somewhat of an undefeated streak since he came to the IWF?

Rick- Let's see if he can deliver here tonight

I GOT TAT'S ALL ON MY ARM... THESE DREADS ALL IN MY EYES
I PUT THESE POEMS ALL IN MY SONGS, FOR THAT PAPER IMA' GRIND...
IT'S MY AMBITION NIGGA!!

S.N.M walks over to the ring, and starts to chat with the homeless people he and Sno'Bunny had got front row tickets for. He tosses a few weapons from the trash can through into the ring. He then pushes the shopping cart a few feet to the side of him, and walks up the ring steps. Sno' Buuny paces around outside the ring.

"I aint with the talking, see I'm just tryna focus
Cause the loudest nigga in the room is usually the brokest"

Sho' No Mercy climbs up the ring steps and then enters the ring.

Rick – Sho’No has been talking a lot of crap to James Shark lately.

Matt – Some real black on black hate!

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

Heather Thompson – And introducing his opponent, the Battle for the Briefcase winner, Chad Mason!

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match.

Matt – Chad has looked really good lately

Rick – Yeah but knowing Chad, he’ll fuck it up eventually. No way he becomes IWF Champion.

Matt – I guess we’ll see.

Sho’No Mercy [vs] Chad Mason

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Chad Mason immediately runs at Sho’No Mercy. He tries to clothesline him, but Sho’No Mercy ducks underneath it. Chad Mason rebounds off the ropes and is hit with a huge spinebuster from Sho’No Mercy. Chad Mason slowly gets back to his feet and is knocked right back down with a huge clothesline from Sho’No Mercy. As Chad Mason lies on the ground, Sho’No Mercy begins to stomp away at him.

Rick – Sho’No Mercy not showing any mercy here tonight

Matt – I see what you did there

Sho’No Mercy picks Chad Mason up and lifts him up above his head in a gorilla press. Sho’No Mercy walks to the middle of the ring, before bringing Chad Mason crashing down with a death valley bomb. Sho’No Mercy hooks a leg as the referee counts.

Rick - Hollywood Homicide by Sho'No already! Man that was fast

Matt - Poor Chad. Never even saw it coming

Rick - This is the Chad that we're all used to

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Sho’No Mercy!

SNM rolls out of the IWF ring, but he doesn't go up the ramp. SNM walks over to the timekeepers table, and yanks the microphone from the ring announcers hand. The ring announcer looks at him in shock. SNM raises his hand to basically give off the notification if you say something... he’s gonna' slap da' shit outta' you. SNM then walks away from the ring announcer and rolls back into the IWF ring. SNM stands up in the ring, and motions for Sno' Bunny to come join him.

Sno' Bunny enters the ring, and walks over by Sho' No Mercy. SNM looks around, and then puts a huge grin on his face.

Sho’No Mercy
It's time... ya know, It really ain't surprise that dat' lame ass James Shark, an' da' artist of arrogance have had a few encounters. Shit, now it's time to break da' ice!!

SNM's eyes deepen with anger and rage. He swallows, and then begins to speak again.

Sho’No Mercy
“Sharky... look, I got ninty-nine problems, but as you can see... a bitch ain't one! Lemme tell you sumthin' tho, son... somethin' that is a problem of mine. You gettin' pushed ahead over fightin these lame asses cause the IWF is too scared to put their "prized possession" in a match with real nigga in this bitch!”

"Shit, I ain't hard to find bro, an' I've been waitin'. I come in here night in an' night out, an' get it live! You're scared homie... you ain't real! If you were real, like the James Shark that you claim to be, then you would put that IWF Championship on the line. Not only that, but you'll put dat' shit on the line at Spring Fling. Lemme up da' stakes once more... Not only that, but you will put it up in a High School Hell Match!"

"Lemme explain this... see you're Corey Caseys bitch, an' I find it funny that tonight master has to whip his slaves ass! Cause brah, I don't know if you noticed, but slavery is over? We ain't suppose to be... and I say again "HOUSE NIGGAS"! You disgust me for that, but anyway, let's get back to this match."

"See, I been thinkin' dis one right here up for weeks, an' dis shit right here... Is the blockbusta' main event!! Now, I know ya' school days wasn't all too good. I know you we're probably the laughin' stock. I know you probably got ya lunch taken' an' ya money stolen by niggas like me. So here's what it is... I'ma bring you back to them days. Since I am an innovator, and you ain't... listen close. You might not understand."

"At Spring Fling, we go to dis' condemned highschool... a lil' run down place. Beat up, and half burnt. Never been entered in years. The good thing is... ya' ass can't back down, because it's practically in da' same location as da' arena that night. We enter, jus' me an' you... and a ref! Anything and everything in that school is ours. The building is our playground! The school is our environment. The lockers, desks, weights in the gym, any fuckin' thing left behind in that school is... our toys! Create your own environment, and I will create ya' own personal hell at the Pay-Per-View."

SNM looks deep into the camera as it zooms in for a closeup.

Sho’No Mercy
"So Sharky...? Will you put ya money where ya' mouth is? Will you enter da' era ov' black on black crime??"

SNM drops the microphone as "Tat's On My Arm" By Wale begins to play. The show cuts to commercial as Sho’No Mercy walks away

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show!   Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heather Thompson- This next match is a non-title, Tables Ladders and Chairs Match. Introducing first...

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black sleeveless hooded robe with the hood pulled up. On the back of the robe is “The Punisher” logo. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around and reaches up and takes down his hood, revealing the slightly smirking face of Corey Casey

Heather Thompson- From Boston, Massachusetts... Weighing 250 pounds...Corey Casey!

Matt- Well, Corey Casey and James Shark seemed to have some tension in the back…Let's see what happens here!

Rick- This will be interesting!

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle and stares across the ring. His smirk widens a bit as he stares confidently into the audience.

This one right here is for the Riot Makers!
The moshers! The stompers! The jailbreakers!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got JFRESH in the house tonight!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got Sharkys Angels in the house tonight!

James Shark walks out of the curtains nodding his head. He stands in the center and begins to flex and
spot out girls from the crowd, eyeing and winking at them.

Heather Thompson- From Brooklyn, New York... Weighing in at 170 pounds...He is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion...James Shark!

I dont know why they keep pumping its something
Maybe in the music when it be pumping
its crunk and its hella haterific
Throw your panties in the air cuz Sharks match is about to air
When its over its looking bloody and satanistic
Niggas from everywhere listen to me when I be talkin shit
Im turbulent, some get nervous when I wreck arenas
Match promoters in Honolulu dont wanna see me
Cause they say Samoans will get knocked the fuck out.

James Shark walks a few steps down the ramp but again stops, this time to pose for the cameras flashing
off his confident smile.

RIOT MAKER!, thats if you dont know... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, they mosh at my shows... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, and I come out swinging... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, I dont give a damn about nothing!

James Shark stops and continues to walk down the ramp, he makes it to the front of the ring, he walks around it eyeing the ref giving him a dirty look.

Back on cause this for Fat Tone and Mac Dre
all of the soldiers who got gone on that day
All my people's thats sitting in prison
this is for you so wont you listen to the shit that I'm spitting?
Fuck the law and the government they'll hem yo ass up
They'll do everything in their power to get a fast buck
No right or wrongs, just killer bees out for your honeycomb
Bet you find out, when you bind out, when you bond out you can be free if you money long
Ever been to one of my shows? Yeah, it might be crazy
In Ohio, a chick got a little too hyphy, baby
Stage diving and crowd surfing couldn't hold back
But they dropped her, now she's unconscious with her skull cracked
Now when this happened, it wasn't even during my set
They wanted me to give a signed poster to the hospital
Bet when Travis told me we got papers, I thought he was playing..
This bitch is suin Tecca Nina for a hundred grand! Cause I'm a..

James Shark gets to where the announce table is and begins to talk shit to the announce crew before making his way over to the stairs and climbing up towards the ring.

RIOT MAKER!, thats if you dont know... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, they mosh at my shows... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, and I come out swinging... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, I dont give a damn about nothing!

James Shark gets into the ring and continues to eye down the ref, he bumps into him hard almost causing the ref to stumble over, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and again begins to eye the ladies in the crowd

Like you ain't know, we put it down like this
Snug Brim, Kansas City, Missouri, uzi,groupies,doobies, fifths
You Suzie Q's ain't no excuse for the sick
So watch your tongue, if you’re whooping
I’ll get to shootin’ over you and your bitch
You just assume you tried the shoes, and they fit
You never knew that I lose you off in the section with your dude in the ditch
Whether it's rapping dog, or moving them bricks
I keep it gutter little homie, look my records, see I'm doing it thick
As you can tell I ain't no regular nigga... I'm filled with star quality
Blow indo with bitches thats naked... and watch your broad swallow me
It’s only so long you can fake it.. so don't try ta follow me
And still can't get back up on your feet... found right back where you ought to be
I see you frowning cause Strange Music got it locked boy
Invest yo stock boy, Kansas City hot boy
It's really fuck a hata, smoke some weed, get your paper
You can see me now or later, motherfucking Riot Maker.

James Shark jumps off the turnbuckle and begins to say some words to the reff, almost threatning him before going over to the turnbuckle across from him as the music fades away

Matt- Here we go Upper Limit vs Upper Limit... with a savage way of showing love!

TLC Match
James Shark [vs.] Corey Casey

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Corey Casey and James Shark step up to each other. The two exchange words for a moment, and then go chest to chest talking shit.

Rick- Sharky and CC seem to ready to rip each other to shreds

Matt- This match should be a bloodbath!

James Shark mushes Corey Casey in the face sending him back a couple feet, starting the brawl. Corey Casey charges at James Shark, and extends his arm going for a clothesline. James Shark ducks under it countering with a neckbreaker, dropping down to the ring mat with Corey Casey.

Rick- Wait…did Sharky just pull off an actual wrestling move?

Matt- I…I don’t know what to say!

James Shark begins to lift Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey drives an elbow into James Sharks stomach in mid-lift. Corey Casey charges at the ropes, bouncing back at James Shark and gripping him behind the back of the head. Corey Casey uses his momentum to drive James Sharks face into the mat with a bulldog. Corey Casey then lifts James Shark up, and sends him into the ring ropes with an Irish whip. James Shark comes back off the ropes and ducks under Corey Casey’s clothesline once more. James Shark bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring, and comes back connecting with a diving left hook that connects with Corey Casey’s forehead. Corey Casey falls to the ring mat, as James Shark backs up into the corner and begins to rhythmically bob and weave in place.

Rick- This match has been all Sharky since the bell rang

Matt- Shark has come out with an impressive combination of both wrestling and boxing moves

Rick- I bet CC wasn’t expecting this!

James Shark cocks his right hand back, and charges at Corey Casey. Corey Casey rolls out of the way of James Shark’s right hook. Corey Casey then immediately leaps to his feet and sprints forward. As soon as he gets close enough, Corey Casey dives down and delivers a chop block to James Shark, sending James Shark down to one knee. Corey Casey leaps to his feet and quickly lifts James Shark up from underneath his shoulders, and positions James Shark under his legs. Corey Casey lifts James Shark up, and drops him backward between his legs connecting with a piledriver.

Rick- What a piledriver from Corey Casey!

Matt- You're not kiddin', James Sharks head bounced off of the ring mat with tremendous force.

Corey Casey rolls out of the ring, and grabs a chair that's leaned up against the ring steps. Corey Casey tosses the chair into the ring, as James Shark begins to struggle up.

Rick- CC WOULD be the one to introduce the weapons first in this match

Matt- IWF Rule #1: Never fuck with Corey Casey in a match with no rules!

Corey Casey pulls a ladder from underneath the ring, as James Sharks gets to his feet in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey comes up with the ladder, and goes to slide it in the ring. James Shark bounces off of the ropes, and baseball slides into the ladder crushing it right into Corey Casey's face. Corey Casey falls to the arena floor, clutching his face.

Rick- What a move!

Matt- Sharky might’ve just broken CC’s fucking face!

James Shark rolls out of the ring, and then kneels over Corey Casey. James Shark gives Corey Casey a three-punch combo to the face. James Shark lifts Corey Casey up, and knees him in the ribs. James Shark grabs Corey Casey’s arm with both hands, and Irish whips him into the barricade. James Shark picks up the ladder, and then slides it into the ring. James Shark walks over to Corey Casey. Corey Casey suddenly reaches out and rakes James Shark in the eyes. Corey Casey puts James Sharks head between his arm and quickly drives James Shark down to the arena floor with a snap suplex.

Rick- That can't be good for the back

Matt- I honestly don’t think either one of these guys care about the other’s physical well being

Corey Casey lifts James Shark up, and delivers a spinning elbow to James Shark’s cheek. Corey Casey catches James Shark before he falls and lifts him in the air. Corey Casey lands James Shark with an atomic drop.

Rick- Right in the 12 inch!

Matt- CC might’ve just made Sharky’s 12” a 6”…

James Shark spins, and stumbles over the barricade. Corey Casey reaches under the ring ropes into the ring, and grabs the steel chair. Corey Casey grabs the steel chair, and swings it forward, looking to drill James Shark in the spine. James Shark moves out of the way at the last second, causing a loud echoing impact as the steel chair hits the barricade. James Shark quickly closes the gap between the two men and delivers an elbow to Corey Casey’s ribs. James Shark grabs the chair from Corey Casey. James Shark tosses the chair in the air, and punches it with a left hook, driving the steel chair right into Corey Casey's face.

Rick- I hope Jess doesn’t mind that CC might not look the same after this match

Matt- LEAVE CC’S FACE ALONE SHARK!

Corey Casey falls to the arena floor. James Shark grabs the chair, and extends it over his head. James Shark swings the chair downward, smacking it across Corey Casey’s back. James Shark smirks as he tosses the chair back into the ring. James Shark lifts Corey Casey up, and rolls him into the ring. James Shark rolls in after him and goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey kicks out

Matt- It's going to take a lot more than that to keep Corey Casey down.

James Shark picks the chair back up, and extends it over his head again. James Shark swings it down upon Corey Casey once more. Corey Casey lifts his foot at the last possible second, kicking up, and sending the chair back into James Sharks face. James Shark falls to the ring mat. Corey Casey struggles up, and then grabs the chair. Corey Casey goes to the corner of the ring, and wedges the chair in between the second and third turnbuckle. Corey Casey picks up James Shark, and tosses him head first into the corner where the steel chair was wedged. James Shark falls to the ring mat once more.

Rick- Now this is a brawl!!

Matt- CC finally managing to get some offense in!

Corey Casey rolls out of the ring, and lifts up the ladder. Corey Casey slides the ladder into the ring. Corey Casey rolls into the ring. James Shark struggles to get to his feet. Corey Casey lifts James Shark up, and drops him back first on the ladder with a scoop slam. Corey Casey pins James Shark while he's laying across the ladder.

-1-

-2-

James Shark kicks out

Rick- Woah

Matt- Sharky somehow manages to kick out!!

Corey Casey gets up with a look of anger on his face. Corey Casey rolls out of the ring. Corey Casey grabs one of the tables that was leaned against the barricade in preparation for the match. Corey Casey slides the table into the ring.

Rick- If Chuck were here right now, I’d be concerned

Matt- Poor Chuckles…

James Shark begins to rise to his feet. Corey Casey rolls in the ring. James Shark gets to his feet before Corey Casey can get up from rolling into the ring. James Shark connects with a fist to the back of Corey Casey’s head. Corey Casey holds the back of his head. James Shark picks up the ladder, and leans it forward. James Shark drives the top of the ladder into Corey Casey as Corey Casey tries to get to his feet.

Rick- James Shark using that ladder as a battling ram!

Matt- That’ll cause some serious internal damage

James Shark drops the ladder. James Shark waits for Corey Casey to get up, and uppercuts him in the ribs. Corey Casey hold at his ribs as James Shark cocks back and goes for the Swag Out. Corey Casey ducks it, but James Shark spins right around and lifts Corey Casey up sending him drilling into the mat from a spinebuster.

Rick- Nice recovery by Sharky there

Matt- CC successfully avoided the Swag Out but ate a spinebuster instead!

Both men struggle to get to their feet. As they stand, Corey Casey swings at James Shark. James Shark ducks it, and sends Corey Casey flipping back in a belly-to- belly suplex. James Shark rolls onto Corey Casey, and begins to land punches to Corey Casey’s head. James Shark stands up, and goes for the table. James Shark begins to set the table up.

Rick- This is normally the time when I’d make a “penis is sometimes referred to as wood” joke but I don’t feel like it

Matt- Why not?

Rick- I made myself sad talking about Chuck Sad

Corey Casey struggles to his feet. James Shark turns around, and Corey Casey kicks James Shark in the abdomen. Corey Casey ducks under James Shark and lifts him up. Corey Casey spins and drops backward. Corey Casey sends James Shark and himself crashing through the table with a Samoan drop.

Rick- CC driving Sharky through that table!

Matt- WAIT! I GET IT NOW! Tables... Ladders... AND Chairs!

Corey Casey struggles to his feet. James Shark also slowly begins to struggle to his feet. Corey Casey grabs the chair that was wedged in between the turnbuckles. Corey Casey tosses the chair to James Shark as he gets up. James Shark catches it. Corey Casey shuffles around for a moment before he superkicks the steel chair into James Shark's face.

Rick- THE CASEY SHUFFLE! AHAH

Matt- Corey Casey looking for the pinfall here

Corey Casey drops down and hooks James Shark’s legs

-1-

-2-

James Shark manages to kick out at the last possible second

Rick- So close!

Matt- But yet so far!

Corey Casey looks up at the ref, a look of shock on his face

Rick- Corey can’t even believe it

Matt- He’s stunned right now...absolutely stunned

Corey Casey hops up, and then begins to set the ladder up. James Shark gets to one knee, and grabs the chair. Corey Casey slowly begins to climb the ladder

Rick- Is…is CC thinking high risk here?!

Matt- This is weird!

Corey Casey gets to the fifth rung, and then turns around. Corey Casey attempts an axe handle smash from the ladder. James Shark throws the chair up in the air as Corey Casey comes down, and drives his knee into the chair.

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Oh My God!! Swag-a-holic!! With the chair, as Corey Casey was coming off of the ladder!!

Matt- WHAT A MOVE!

James Shark rolls over onto Corey Casey, and drapes his arm over Corey Casey’s chest for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey kicks out at the last possible second

Rick- NO!

Matt- ONLY TWO!

Both men begin the harsh struggle to their feet. Blood begins to leak from Corey Casey’s face as he stand up.

Rick- Uh oh…CC is bleeding…

Matt- Once CC sees blood in the water, he becomes a whole different creature!

James Shark leans forward with a jab, but Corey Casey knees him in the ribs. Corey Casey tosses James Shark into the ladder knocking it over. Corey Casey limps over to the ladder and lays it flat as James Shark struggles to his feet. James Shark gets up, and kicks Corey Casey in the stomach. James Shark clutches Corey Casey’s head, and goes for an uppercut. Corey Casey blocks it with his hands and forcefully lifts his head, delivering a crushing head butt to James Shark in the bottom of his chin. James Shark lets go of his hold and leans forward. Corey Casey puts James Sharks head between his arm. Corey Casey puts James Sharks arm over his neck. Corey Casey lifts James Shark in suplex position.

Rick- No way…

Matt- He's up!!

Corey Casey keeps James Shark in the air and steps a few feet, and then turns. Corey Casey jumps with a slight spin and sends James Sharks body down on top of the ladder. Corey Casey lands on James Shark upon impact hooks the leg.

Rick- PURIFIER RIGHT ONTO THE LADDER!

Matt- HE COULD HAVE SNAPPED SHARKY IN HALF!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner... Corey Casey!!

Corey Casey struggles to his feet. He boosts himself up using the ropes and raises his arms in victory. The crowd erupts. Corey Casey looks down at James Shark, and then goes to exit the ring. Corey Casey stops himself as if he's thinking for a moment, and then turns around and limps over toward Shark who is struggling to make it to his feet.

Rick- What is going to happen here? These two gave it everything they had

Matt- Hopefully beating the shit out of each other in a TLC Match fixed things between these two gladiators

Corey Casey goes over and extends his arm to help James Shark up. James Shark looks up at Corey Casey and says something. James Shark continues to try to make it to his feet himself. Corey Casey extends his arm one more time, and reaches under James Shark’s shoulder to help him up. Corey Casey pulls James Shark up.

Rick- CC showing some Upper Limit solidarity here

Matt- CC is helping Sharky up here.

James Shark pushes Corey Casey off of him, and then says something. Corey Casey steps toward him and they get chest-to-chest. Both men have words, and Corey Casey looks down for a second. James Shark shakes his head back and forth in a no motion. While tapping his pointer finger on his head as if to say he had the right thought he mind, he cocks his hand back and hits Corey Casey with a hard right.

Rick- Oh my... Swag Out!!! How is that for a twist?? This is crazy!!

Matt- Sharky just laid CC the fuck OUT!

Corey Casey crumples to the mat in a heap. James Shark rolls out of the ring, and grabs his IWF World Heavyweight Championship from the time keeper’s table. James Shark then rolls back into the ring. He walks over to Corey Casey, and then kneels down beside him. He puts the championship belt over to Corey Casey’s bloody face as the crowd boos. Then, all of a sudden the crowd errupts!

Rick- Here comes Ruben!

Matt- Finally, some order!

James Shark quickly bails out of the ring and makes eye contact with Ruben as he walking away. Ruben then slides into the ring. He looks over at Corey Casey, and then steps back. Ruben runs, and jumps to the top rope he then leaps into the air and does a 360 corkscrew shooting star press, landing on Corey Casey with a frog splash!

Rick- El Hurácan!!!

Matt-What the hell is going on here?

Ruben Ricardo Leon stands up, and then stands over Corey Casey. He places his foot on Corey Casey's bloody face, and raises his arms in the air, as the crowd rains down boo’s on Ruben. The camera zooms in on Ruben Ricardo Leon for a moment before fading to black

Copyright 2012
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Battle Grounds XXXVI: The One Year Anniversary Show!
Page 1 of 1