View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: It Needs to Happen   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm doing my best to try and get this written down, but there seems to be a million things I feel I need to say, and not enough time and space to say it all. I'll start by just cutting right to the point:

I need to step out of IWF.

I don't really know how long. Might be a month, might be three, might be longer. I really don't know. But the more I think about it, the more I realize it needs to be done, and it's something I really should have done a long time ago.

I love IWF. I think over the past year, I've proved that. I think that needs to be said: I'm not doing it because I have anything against IWF at all. I promise, at some point, I will be back. The problem is that, as I'm sure you've noticed: IWF is a time commitment. Time which I do not have. IWF is a blast, I love doing it, I love to come here and talk to people, I think of some of you as kind of friends of mine.....but at the end of the day, it's still something that I need to completely set aside time and effort to do, and for a while, it's been shifting quickly from "Something to relieve stress and help forget about other issues" to "Becoming one of the issues it's supposed to be helping."

I know I've been talking to a few of you lately, and it always seems to be about this weird mental self-destruction thing, and I've really been breaking myself down, trying to figure out what's going on, trying to figure out how to fix what's going on, etc etc. That might be the primary reason for me to go. I mean...it just seems like I've been slowly drifting into this dark place, and that's not really something I'm prepared to have happen. I've had my friends telling me I've been a lot angrier lately, I'm not the same "happy joker" I usually am, I've had this short fuse...I know I've mentioned to a few of you that this used to be a big problem for me a few years back. Again, this is not something I'm prepared to deal with. I think, above all, this is what I need to focus on, and what I need to cut IWF out to do. I just need the time to put aside everything that isn't necessary. I'll have school, I'll have work, and the rest of my time will be devoted to making sure I can stay on top of things, and ensuring I don't break down and lash out at everything and everyone around me. Once I can get my head screwed on straight again, like I said, I'll be back.

Again...there's a million things that I feel I should probably say...I really don't know. I think you guys know me well enough by now to know I'm not really one to make decisions just because. I think you guys know by now that I don't make big decisions without thinking them out from every angle beforehand. This is no exception. I apologize if it seems like this is coming out of left field...but know that it is something that's been on my mind for a couple months now. I sort of shoved it to the back of my head, but especially recently, it's fought its way to the forefront, to the point where it really does seem like the smartest course of action. So there it is.

So....I don't know. I guess that's it, then. I'll get this show written, because I feel I have an obligation to do so. It won't get done until tomorrow, because I have too much shit to do today. Once that gets posted up, though, I'll be gone until....whenever. I might stop in from time to time, check up on things, see if IWF is still standing without me (I fully trust it will be)...but I think it'll be best if I can completely cut IWF out, and I'm going to do my best to do just that. If something urgent happens, and you desperately need me for something or other, the admins both have my email, and I'll do my best to check it regularly.

Speaking of which: If you two feel the need to replace me, either until I get back, or permanently, I would support the decision fully, and I would actually recommend you do this, just because I won't be around to complete the rule of three. I'd like to recommend Aric Voss, simply based on all the things he does for the site already. But if you don't trust him for some reason, I guess give it to Jason. He's been around since the beginning, and he's proven he wants IWF to stick around, even if he doesn't really do anything productive.

I'm doing my best to tie up any loose ends here, but I'm sure there are a few things that I didn't think of that I'm sure I should have addressed. So...right. Like I said, I'll be kicking around until tomorrow evening, but once I get the show up, that'll probably be the last you see of me until who knows when.

Again, I apologize, I'm sure it seems out of the blue. I promise you it isn't. I've cut a lot of stuff out of my life that I really probably shouldn't have (like sleep), just so I could continue doing this...but like I said, it's becoming part of the problem, and it's a distraction, and therefore needs to be set aside until I can sort shit out. I'm sorry. I promise, someday I'll be back. It's just a matter of time.

Goodbye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: It Needs to Happen   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Chucky nooooooo

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

But in all seriousness, I am not totally surprised to see this coming. I know personally I've noticed that you haven't been yourself lately. We've all been there, I know I was in that place one year ago when I took off from NLWF. I know I support you in this decision. Take time off, get your life sorted out, do what you need to do. IWF will still be here when you decide to come back.

And don't feel the need to finish the show. I have all afternoon off, I can get it all done if you want. Don't feel like you're obligated to do so, because you're not.

As far as your characters go, I know they've been put in some storylines. If you had any ideas as how to write them out, etc, I know you'll PM one of us. If you have no ideas, I'm sure we can figure something out. But let us know Chuck.

I really hope you fix things, and get back to the old Chuck. Take as much time as you need ma du. We love you

IWF Record: 24 Wins 7 Losses 2 Draws
Overall Pro Wrestling Record: 42 Wins 8 Losses 2 Draws

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It Needs to Happen   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I'll miss you homie Crying or Very sad

I know whatchu mean doee , this place is time consuming and freakin addicting. I'm failing everything in school :/ so I don't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: It Needs to Happen   Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Sad day in IWF. Goodbye Chuk! You will be missed.

Hope ya come back Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

IWF History: Been on IWF since it began.

IWF Uprising Champion 1X

IWF High Impact Champion 1X

Most Shocking moment of the Year 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: It Needs to Happen   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:09 pm

I honestly can't say i'm surprised in the least man...I mean, you haven't been around the chatbox recently and you haven't seemed like yourself when you are around. Dude...like Brandon said...we're all been there. I mean, I was there for so long and was unable to take a step back with Voldemort breathing down my back that I finally just snapped. CC became me and my anger became the only constant thing in my life.

My advice man, just do what you need to do. Take as much time as you need. You've been one of my closest friends since NLWF dude...and i would hate for you to go flying off the deep end and then turn into some sort of Voldemort like monster or whatever...or even worse...

you turn into what I turned into mid-way through my career when i lashed out at Ashley [AKA-you] and spawned Tim Patrick's unhealthy obsession with facing me....

ONE

MORE

TIME!

Long story short: Bmac and I will do whatever we can to help keep the ship afloat until you come back homie!

[21:13:02] Sean Libby : I've always BO-Lieved that Cee Cee remained the epitome of what IWF stood for.
[21:13:39] Sean Libby : Rebellious, a true Insurgent, a spitter at authority. Because hes Corey FUCKING Casey.

IWF FUCKING ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Needs to Happen   

Back to top Go down

It Needs to Happen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1