Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 pm

So...as i mentioned in the Deadline post, feedback here has been beyond shitty. If anyone leaves feedback. it normally is just something retarded like "shit's propa." no one gives us specifics, no one actually SAYS anything...it's like no one cares. The Admins sacrifice our time, our imagination to bring you guys a show you can be proud of each and every week and from this point on we're asking...nay...DEMANDING...that you guys show a little effort.

Shouts go out to Robbie Hart who has proposed that all feedback be left in the following format. Until the Admins/Show writers feel a though a decent enough sampling of feedback has been left [THAT IS QUALITY FEEDBACK! NOT ONE SENTENCE ABOUT ONLY YOUR MATCH!] then we will post the card for the next show:

Best Match:

Best Segment:

Top Performer This Week:

Favorite Moment(s):

Favorite Commercial:

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card):

Show Rating (1 - 10)

Comments:
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Best Match: Shark Vs Steel Angel that shit was hectic

Best Segment: Sho' No Mercy and Serai Leone

Top Performer This Week: Corey Casey

Favorite Moment(s):Sho'No Mercy standing over Shark with the title

Favorite Commercial:Shark Tshirt Commercial

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): See what's in store for Cody

Show Rating (9)

Comments:Show was pretty good... Only suggestion I have is make the Commentators a different color from the match texts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Best Match: Corey Casey vs. Sho No Mercy

Best Segment: The intro segment for BG

Top Performer This Week: Serai

Favorite Moment(s): Steel Angel getting right back to fight Masque after getting hit with the Swag Out, Brandon's annoucment at the end of the show.

Favorite Commercial: The Nike pissing one.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Steel Angel vs. Chad vs. Cody Taylor vs. Masque, Corey Casey vs. Ruben Ricardo Leon, James Shark vs. Sho No Mercy.

Show Rating (1 - 10): 9

Comments: Like the matches, some holy shits moments, I felt the James Shark/Steel Angel was a little short but still kicked ass, overall really good show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Best Match: Corey Casey vs. Sho No Mercy

Best Segment: The intro segment for BG

Top Performer This Week: Serai

Favorite
Moment(s): Steel Angel getting right back to fight Masque after getting
hit with the Swag Out, Brandon's annoucment at the end of the show.

Favorite Commercial: The Nike pissing one.

Things
Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Steel Angel vs. Chad vs. Cody
Taylor vs. Masque, Corey Casey vs. Ruben Ricardo Leon, James Shark vs.
Sho No Mercy.

Show Rating (1 - 10): 9

Comments: Like the
matches, some holy shits moments, I felt the James Shark/Steel Angel was
a little short but still kicked ass, overall really good show.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Shark...

LEAVE YOUR OWN GODDAMN FEEDBACK! DON'T COPY AND PASTE STEEL'S!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Best Match: SNM/Corey

Best Segment: Show Intro?

Top Performer This Week: CC/Serai

Favorite Moment(s): SNM suckin ma dick (mackin Serai)

Favorite Commercial: Mine

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): SNM suckin ma dick (Literally)

Show Rating (1 - 10) 8

Comments: Shits Proper
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:08 pm

After carefully reading the show 3 times now I must say Shits Proper
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:10 pm

3 feedbacks is fucking pathetic

next week, remember....you don't leave feedback, you don't get the card. No card will be posted until brandon and i are satisfied with the feedback.

you're lucky...if i had it my way, i'd re-instate the old policy of banning everyone from the chatbox until you left feedback...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Best Match: Steel James Shark, just cause shit exploded at the end leading to me an CC's match... Me n CC's match was pretty decent, except I never intended for SNM to be a cheat to win type wrestler... maybe sometimes, but the purpose of the fued is that I say Shark is fake... Just invisioned more of a HHH/Rock tough guy type heel... read the RPS!!!!

Best Segment: ME N SERAI

Top Performer This Week: Serai/CC

Favorite Moment(s): SNM/Serai- SNM standing over shark/lighttube kendo stick

Favorite Commercial: Charlie Sheen

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): SNM suckin ma dick (Literally)<< don't count on that... lol , Serai's match!! an... you already know what else

Show Rating (1 - 10) 7

Comments: aside from how IWF has portrayed my character as of late it was good
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Best Match: CC vs SNM

Best Segment: Mine! Razz

Top Performer This Week: Serai, SNM, Shark and Steel

Favorite Moment(s): Intro.

Favorite Commercial: That Charlie Sheen one...

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Mah match! And SNM vs Shark.

Show Rating (1 - 10) 7

Comment: I think Steels and Sharks match was actually the lowest point in the show. While the match itself was good, its ending was not something I like seeing happen all the time. And that is Masque getting a push he doesn't deserve. Steel should not be fighting this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Best Match || Cory Casey vs. Sho' No Mercy. Steel vs Shark was decent, but I seriously didn't like Masque's involvement as it seemed unrealistic. A guy who practically 'jobbed' to a newbie (no-showed) is supposedly somebody that everyone's supposed to be anticipated with fear? Sorry about that.

Best Segment || The GM segment; announcing the matches. I always am interested in announcement segment's, so that may be the reason for my vote.

Top Performer This Week || Corey Casey. He won the main event for crying out loud.. Very Happy

Favorite Moment(s) || The triple threat match, really fun read.

Favorite Commercial || Definitely James Shark's shirt.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card) || Seeing Tyson Darden and Masque actually show next card.. If that seems unreasonable, then the New Blood Title match is.

Show Rating || 8

Comments || Overall it was stellar, although one of the most important looking matches looked a let-down to me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified   Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Best Match: Close tie with the Triple Threat match and the Main Event

Best Segment: I enjoyed Libby's segment

Top Performer This Week: Gotta go with CC, My ninja has been on FIRE lately!

Favorite Moment(s): Love Sho' standing over Shark (maybe it's used a lot, but its a great image to still capture.) Liked how BMac announced matches/Stips for Spring Fling

Favorite Commercial: I loved the Charlie Sheen one, Charlie is more KASH money then Justin Kash!!!

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): I'm really looking forward to Sho vs. Shark showdown at Spring Fling. Want to see where UL goes, I'm also amp to read the work of the upcoming Briefcase match, Steel and Cody are gonna KILL it!

Show Rating (1 - 10) Giving this a 8, Good read. Everything seemed to flow, really good lead in to Spring Fling

Comments: I enjoyed this show, there were a few hiccups pointed out by a few (THUS IS WHY STAFF ASK FOR FEEDY!!!) I was really impressed with Cody's work this week. Kid impressed me. If there was a Newbie of the week section on this feedy thread it woulda gone to Cody. I had a blast working on this show with CC and BMac, and really can't wait to read some of the work from Spring Fling
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXXVIII: Purified
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: