Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part II

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part II Empty
PostSubject: Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part II   Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:08 pm

SCENE 1
In the backyard of Wrestling Star Cody Taylor, The young team blackout member was sitting on the grass with his Four Year Old Daughter Mya Taylor, it was an emotional time for Cody he had never spent any time with Mya since she was born, he basically abandoned her for the best part of Four Years but with Mick finally getting through to him it was time for him to finally step up to the plate and be a father to her, he knew Paige would be watching him like a hawk until he earned her trust again but he was willing to do anything to make this work for him and his daughter.

Cody laughed slightly as his young daughter hugged him, it was weird for him to even think that he had done something right with his life after everything he wasted away with parties and stuff over the past couple of Years, Cody wrapped his arms around his daughter as he got his feet continuing to hug her as a small tear ran down his face as Mick and Paige watched on from the Sidelines, Mick smiled slightly at them both he knew how much this meant to Cody to finally be reunited with her.

MAD MICK
"Thank's for doing this Paige, You have No Idea what this actually means to him."

Paige raised her eyebrow slightly as she sighed before gently nodding her head at Mick, She didn't trust Cody one little bit but after everything he had done to her over the course of there marriage No one could really blame her for not trusting him.

PAIGE RYAN
"The second he messes up again, I'm taking her away and he'll never see either of us again, She's waited so long for a dad... I don't want her to have some Part Time father."

Mick nodded in agreement, Mick new what Cody had done to her and to be honest if he messed up this time he'd gladly give Paige money to take Mya away from Cody but right now Mick felt this is what Cody needed to finally give him a boost that could take him all the way to victory this Sunday at IWF Spring Fling.

Cody placed Mya down on the grass before slowly walking over to Mick and Paige, Cody bowed his head slightly trying not to make Eye contact with Paige because deep down he couldn't deal with what he put her through whilst they were together, He stood beside Mick and watched on as his daughter played, he allowed a small smile to grow on his face as he fought to hold back tears as Mick chuckled slightly patting Cody on the back slightly.

MAD MICK
"It's OK Kid, I wont think any less of you if You start crying right now, Actually it might be funny as hell to watch."

Cody turned and looked at Mick with his serious face, Of course Cody wasn't going to cry he was a man after all and a man that didn't show his true feelings no matter what the situation, Cody shook his head slightly before turning back to watch his daughter play.

PAIGE RYAN
"You mess up this Time Cody, I will hurt you badly, Don't make me regret letting you see her OK?"

Cody nodded in agreement, As he watched Paige walk over and pick up there daughter, He didn't want to let her leave so soon but he had a big match coming up that he had to prepare for so Maybe it was for the best she went home earlier. As Paige got closer to Cody, he leaned in and gave his daughter a kiss.

PAIGE RYAN
"I'll bring her to you match since she's always complaining about wanting to watch you, I mean it Cody Don't make me regret this you hurt me... I won't let you hurt her the same way."

Cody nodded slightly, he didn't know what to say for once in his life, he wanted to say sorry and take back everything he had ever done to Paige over the years but he just couldn't find the right words to say it, He wished he never done it but he guessed they would both have to move on and get along for Mya's sack as Paige walked into the house to Leave Cody waved goodbye to his daughter as Mick placed his hand's on Cody's Shoulders he knew this was going to be emotional for him, so he was ready to be there for him like he always was.

MAD MICK
"Finally I get to watch Cody Taylor grow from a Boy to a Man, I mean I watched you grow from a Fighter to a Killer but this.. This tops the list.. How does it feel kid to finally become a dad?"

Cody shrugged slightly, To be honest he didn't know how to put it into words, he turned to look at Mick as he licked his lips slightly he didn't know what to say all he knew was he felt different in a good way though.. He began to let a small smile appear across his face as a few Small tears rolled down his face.

CODY TAYLOR
"Feel's like that hole is finally filled Mick, I don't feel empty inside any more... When she hugged me for that first time made me feel like Damn.. why haven't I been here her entire life why did I let her grow up with out.. like my dad did to me."

Mick smiled slightly at Cody, it was good to finally see him opening up instead of putting up this bravado he has been putting up over the past couple of years, Cody took a death breath before breathing out heavily as he whipped the tears out of his eyes.

MAD MICK
"You ready to get your ass down to the Gym to train so we can win this damn thing? I don't want you to wake up the next morning with regrets thinking you should have done more training.. So you ready?"

Cody looked at Mick and Nodded slightly at him, He was ready to go the gym and finally work his ass off tor this match a golden opportunity to get a match for the big title, Cody slowly walked around the side of his house as Mick followed him, he used the sole of his foot to kick open the gate that takes him into the garage, Cody smirked as he pulled the keys out of his pocket and unlocked his 2011 Mansory Ferrari 458 Italia Siracusa as he got in the drivers seat with Mick in the Passengers side.

SCENE 2
(Note This Is Set In The Past Like A Flashback Roughly around early 2008)

In a Small run down apartment in Los Angeles California, A Young Cody Taylor and His Pregnant Wife Paige Ryan were laying on an old mattress on the floor, The Room was in darkness only slightly being lighted by a small candle, The wall paper on the walls was ripped and destroyed showing most all bare walls there was a horrible smell coming through from the apartment next to there's, it must have been a drug den or something as The young Couple lay there perfectly still cuddling into each other, they hear a number of loud gun shoots going off outside as Paige slightly jumps up in shock, even though she had heard it before it still made her jump every time as she lay back down her eyes filled with tear's as she knew she didn't want to bring her baby into this world to be raised in this environment, She turned to look at Cody who would gently smile at her.

PAIGE RYAN
"I don't want to bring our daughter into this environment Cody, Were going to have to do something."

Cody sighed slightly as he knew she was right, he needed a job to support them whilst he waited for his MMA career to finally take off but there was just one probably no one was hiring right now, everywhere he went he got turned down.. He wanted to keep Paige safe but how could he do that when he can barely take care of himself right now.

CODY TAYLOR
"I know Paige, I'll think of Something.. You just get some rest and let me do the thinking OK?"

Paige Nodded slightly before leaning over and kissing Cody on the lips as he slowly kissed her back, his hand moved up her back slightly, he knew nothing was going to happen since she was pregnant and the fact there current surroundings weren't a very romantic setting, He stopped kissing her and smiled slightly at her looking into her beautiful brown eyes, He could get himself lost in her eye's he would do anything for her even if it meant giving up on his MMA career that him and his Trainer Mick had been trying to build since Cody was ten years old.

CODY TAYLOR
"Maybe I should just give up on MMA and try find a real job, I mean it's a one in a million shot at ever making it in the business so my best bet is to find a normal everyday sort of job."

Paige looked shocked she couldn't believe she was hearing him say those's words, As much as she wanted him to get a job she never wanted him to give up on his dream, She grabbed his hand and gently placed it on her bump before smiling up at him as the baby kicked his hand as a Small smile grew on Cody's face.

PAIGE RYAN
"I don't want you to give up on your dream's and neither does she, It might be a One in a million shot at making it but you've defied odd's your entire life why give up now Cody? when any day that phone could ring and you could be on your way to being a star... I believe in you we Both do."
Cody smile only grew bigger as she spoke, As he cuddled into her keeping her tight against him, He thought about everything they had been through so far he never wanted this life for them, he always imagined they would live in a mansion and have everything they ever wanted but so far it hadn't work out that way for them, Cody Sighed slightly as Paige started to drift off back to sleep with Cody's eyes scouting around the apartment his facial expression turned to disgust as he couldn't believe he was actually allowing them to live her but he was to stubborn to ask anyone for help, He wanted to make it on his own so he didn't owe anyone anything, he shook his head slightly before shutting his eyes as his head lay on the pillow he began to slowly drift off to sleep, though he kept opening his eyes just to have them automatically shut again as his hug on Paige slowly loosened as he drifted off to sleep, he slowly rolled from his side to his back as his hand that was across Paige came across with him quickly smashing into the ground but that didn't wake him up, he was out for the count and there was probably nothing that could wake him up at this present moment in time.

A Few hours had past as the alarm clock next to them reads 4:30 am, Cody and Paige lay there peacefully as Cody's cell phone began to ring, Cody groaned slightly as the noise began to get louder and louder, he slowly reached out a grabbed his cell from the floor before lifting it up to his ear and answer it.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo?"
Cody groaned slightly as he was rudely woken by whoever was on the other end of the phone, he lifted his free hand up to his face and slowly rubbed his eyes before letting out a huge yawn.

MAD MICK
"Pack your bag kid.. Your going to New York we got you a contract with VFL... Début fight 5 week's from now, Cody Taylor Vs Chuck Liddell, it's Happening Kid you finally made it."

Cody's eyes widened as he heard Mick say he got signed to VFL, but to make it even more huge his debut was against a veteran fighter Like Chuck, he slowly sat up lost for words as he tried desperately to get the words to come out of his mouth, But nothing would Come out.

MAD MICK
"I don't care if it's Half four in the Morning, I'm coming over Wake Paige up we've got some celebrating to do kid."

Mick hung up the Phone as Cody still sat there in shock, he still couldn't believe it as he reached his hand out and slowly shook Paige until she woke up, She slowly sat up rubbing her eyes to Look at Cody she was confused because he was just sitting there not doing anthing.

PAIGE RYAN
"Cody... What's up?... What's the matter?"

Cody shook his head slightly before letting a small smile grow on his face, He moved his lips but words still wouldn't come out but he took a deep breath before turning to look at Paige, he seen she was getting worried so he tried his best to get the words out this time.

CODY TAYLOR
"I..I..I Got Signed By VFL, They want me to fly out to New York to fight Chuck Liddell in 5 week's time."

Paige's Eyes widened slightly as he mentioned he had gotten signed, She flung her arms around him hugging him tightly, She couldn't believe it all his hard work had finally paid off he was going to finally get his shot to prove to the world he is for real in the MMA world, She continued to hug him as tears ran down her face she was just so happy for him, now she could bring there baby into this world without fear of having to let her be brought up in this environment, She grabbed the side of Cody's face turning his head to face her before planting a huge kiss on his lips, She still couldn't get over the fact that a couple of hours ago she had fears about bringing her baby into the place and no she no longer had to worry about it any more.

PAIGE RYAN
"Your going to be a Star Cody, And to think a couple of hours ago you were ready to give up on your dreams."

Cody Nodded Slightly, As The Front Door opened and then shut as Mick came walking into the living room Mick hated the fact that they had to live in this dump simply because Cody was to proud to ask Mick for help but that was all going to change now, he was about to become a star in the Mixed Martial Arts world.

MAD MICK
"My Boy... Next World Champion, I told you I'd come through for you? Didn't' I tell your ass I'd come through for you?"

Cody nodded slightly, before letting out a small chuckle he still couldn't believe everything he dreamed of has finally became a reality.

CODY TAYLOR
"You did say that Mick... So when do we fly out to New York?"

Mick smirked slightly, He knew Cody wouldn't like what he was about to say but it was sure as hell going to be funny to see his reaction.

MAD MICK
"In Three Hours."

Cody looked at Mick with no expression on his face before him and Paige turned to look at each other as Cody Raised his eyebrow slightly.

CODY TAYLOR
"THREE HOURS? You got to be joking we don't have that much time to pack our stuff."

Mick shrugged slightly, He didn't what there was to worry about isn't like they had that much stuff to pack anyway.

MAD MICK
"Just pack the Essentials We can get whatever else you need when we arrive."

Paige turned to look at Cody before a smile appeared on her face as she hopped up off the Mattress before quickly walking past Mick.

PAIGE RYAN
"I'll go pack our stuff... This is going to be Amazing."

Mick raised his eyebrow before turning to Look at Paige who had already sprinted out of the door to go pack.

MAD MICK
"You can't go your Pregnant.."

Paige walked back into the Living room with a Pissed off look on her face Pointing straight in Mick's Face.

PAIGE RYAN
"I am going, Do you think I'm going to Miss his big shot? Trust me Mick you don't want to Piss Me off your dealing with a very Hormonal Woman right now... I will break you."

Mick had a look of Fear on his face as Paige walked back out of the Room, he slowly rubbed the Back of his neck.

MAD MICK
"Yeah yeah you can come."

Mick quickly turned to look at Cody who was Pointing and laughing at him.

MAD MICK
"Why didn't you tell me she was that bad... Damn I wouldn't have said nothing If she was going to be that Pissed off."

Cody shrugged and Laughed at him.

CODY TAYLOR
"I guess it's more fun to watch you get owned by a Pregnant chick, Still Can't believe this is finally happening for me though Mick, everything I ever dreamed of Is becoming my reality."

Mick Nodded slightly before sitting down on the end of the bed looking straight at Cody with a small smile on his face.

MAD MICK
"Believe it Kid, The sky is the limit for you right now for you Cody... Take this shot and run with it, It doesn't Matter if Chuck is a Veteran... Your the Underdog, He doesn't know your style or your skill... Smart Money on Cody Taylor to beat this Old Man."

Cody Chuckled slightly before nodding in agreement, He Knew this would be his big break and No one or No thing was going to stop him from reaching the Top of this Business.

PART II Of Scene 2

Inside the Penthouse of The Trump Soho in New York, The Young Cody Taylor, His Trainer Mick and His wife Paige had finally arrived in New York as they walked into there room Cody flung his bag to the ground before looking around in awe of the place he had never been somewhere this nice in his life, He slowly walked through the room looking up and around at the high ceilings making his way over to the Massive window that showed an amazing few of the City, As Mick chuckled slowly walking over behind him placing his hand on his right shoulder.

MAD MICK
"Better get used to it Kid... Because this is your new Lifestyle now."

Cody Nodded in agreement, This was the life he wanted for him and Paige, now was his chance to go take it for them.

MAD MICK
"We've got the Press Conference Soon... So you an Paige just get used to the new surroundings and I'll come back to get you when it's time OK?"

Cody nodded in agreement as Mick patted him on the back before walking away as Paige slowly walked up behind him wrapping her arms around his waist laying her head on his back, Cody was getting his head in the Zone and No one could stop him when he was in that Zone as He slowly turned to hug Paige he kissed her on the forehead before locking his eyes straight on the door, he didn't want to wait he wanted to go straight out and get this done with so he could go fight and win.

PAIGE RYAN
"You Know everyone's going to be against you in this fight, they'll think they know you but they don't... Just remember it was you that got this deal... The Real you never forget that, You done all the work to get to this Point But also Mick guided you here... Just Never forget that Promise me Cody?"

Cody nodded slightly, He knew everyone would be against him due to the fact he's a rookie going against a Veteran and Fan Favourite but that wasn't going to stop him going the distance and winning this thing, Despite how much they hated on him it wouldn't effect his performance.

CODY TAYLOR
"I'll never forget where I came from Paige, I promise you and Mick both guided me to this moment you both believed in me, I'll do this for you."

As Cody finished talking there was a Knock at the Door as Paige released the hug and slowly walked over to the door as She opened it There was a Sea of Cody's boy's from back home walking through the door as Calvin Johnson lead them in one by one, Calvin slowly flung out his arms hugging Cody before A Young Pierce who was about 15 at the Time slapped Five with Cody as Calvin's eyes wondered around the room.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"This is a nice ass place, So Yo our Boy Cody Taylor is going to fight Chuck Liddell and your ass thinks we ain't going to come show our support."

Cody chuckled as Pierce ran over and jumped on the bed, As Paige came slowly charging in fling a shoe at him Pierce leaped off the bed ducking the shoe as it almost hit him.

PAIGE RYAN
"Your ass better not break that bed, I will beat your ass if you do."

Pierce quickly hides behind Cody and Calvin as the both laugh at him being told off by Paige, Pierce Slowly looked up at Cody with a big smile on his face.

PIERCE WASHINGTON
"So what's the pussy like in this place anything decent? Or they all stuck up ugly rich bitches?"

Cody shook his head Before pushing Pierce away slightly, he knew he'd be the first to ask him about that as Pierce fixed his hat on his head Calvin slapped it off forcing Pierce to go get it back.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"Ignore that idiot, You better have your head in the game Cody, this is your moment you made this shit happen.. Don't give a fuck if he's a veteran Or a Legend just makes it that more Impressive when You make him tap out like a little bitch you feel me kid?"

Cody nodded slightly, it meant alot to him that they all flew out here to support him, Calvin put his hand on Cody's shoulder smirking slightly at him.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"So this Press Conference, This bitch will probably have his entire entourage there trying to act tough and shit, Well guess what Homie your Entourage just flew the fuck out from Cali to have your back, He think's his are Gangsters? He ain't seen nothing yet."

Cody smirked slightly before nodding in agreement With Calvin, As Mick walked into the hotel room he stopped and looked around before chuckling slightly.

MAD MICK
"Did you Leave anyone back home in L.A?"

Calvin shook his head before chuckling slightly at Mick.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"Just a few Idiots that don't deserve to come watch the future World Champion Fight."

Mick Nodded his head slightly before looking at his watch before pointing at Cody.

MAD MICK
"Come on Kid we got to go down to this Press Conference Down Stairs."

Cody nodded before walking over Kissing Paige goodbye, as he walked to Follow Mick his entire entourage followed him witch he found funny. As they walked down the corridor admiring how nice it all was they reached the end where the double elevators where before splitting up into two groups and entering them.

Cody sighed slightly and remained silent as they made there way down, he had alot going on in his wondering if he could beat this guy and if he even deserved to be in the Sport of MMA as Mick turned to look at him.

MAD MICK
"Remember keep your cool Young Blood there going to be pressing you hard in this press conference so keep your mouth shut if they try to punk your ass out."

Cody nodded in agreement as Calvin shook his head.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"If he keeps his mouth shut he's going to look like a damn bitch and you know this, Cody tell that Old Ass hole who thinks he can beat you what the fuck you think about him."

Mick shook his head before slapping Calvin around the back of his.

MAD MICK
"Then that blows the element of Surprise, If he goes in Cocky then they no we have a Game plan... He keeps his mouth shut they aren't going to know shit."

Calvin shrugged slightly before turning to look at Cody who remained silent as they reached the bottom, Calvin shook his head slightly as he thought Cody wasn't ready for this. As the doors open both Elevators Emptied as all the Members of Team Blackout walked into the Press Conference as the Worlds Press began taking photo's of the young new comer as he made his way towards the Podium as Him and Mick took there seat's they were joined by Calvin and Pierce as the rest of Team Blackout stayed on the side lines as Vyper Fight League President Paul Wright sat in the middle of both camps.

PAUL WRIGHT
"Ladies And Gentlemen, The Worlds Press welcome to The Pre Match Press Conference, This Afternoon for The VFL Sparta Event... To My left Representing Team of The Pit Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell and Too my Right the new comer to VFL making his début Representing Team Blackout Cody "The Warrior" Taylor."

The Paparazzi began taking snap shots of everyone as Cody sat there quietly trying not to look nervous.

REPORTER #1
"Jason Wayne FIGHT Magazine, This is for Chuck how do you feel about going against.. A Rookie and dare I say an Unknown Factor?"

Chuck smirked slightly already known what to say to these guys.

CHUCK LIDDELL
"This fight? I'm not even taking it serious... It's a free win for me and a first class ticket back to where ever the hell this kid came from."

Calvin shook his head slightly before standing up pointing at Chuck with a gun style point.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"Your talking out your ass, My boy Cody's going to beat you like a baby back bitch... Yall best believe Cody Taylor is the new King around here."

REPORTER #1
"No Disrespect to you, But who actually are you?"

Calvin looked shocked before pointing at his own chest

CALVIN JOHNSON
"Who am I? Bitch Who are you? I'm Cody Taylor's manager and I can guarantee you that he's going to whoop that ugly looking mother fucker over there like there's no tomorrow, Money on that shit people."

Mick got up and Pushed Calvin back down into his seat, Before smiling slightly at the press.

MAD MICK
"Sorry about him, I'm Cody's Trainer, Manager, Whatever you want to call it... With all due respect to Chuck over there he is a fantastic fighter but you honestly believe that this is a free win?"

Mick turned to look at Chuck waiting for him to answer.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"If He does then he stupider than his ugly ass looks."

Mick turned to look at Calvin mouthing the words "Shut the fuck up".

CHUCK LIDDELL
"Of course I see this as a Free win, the kid's a nobody, he doesn't even look like he could fling a punch to save his life."

Mick went to reply to Chuck as Cody put his hand over Mick's mouth before looking directly at Chuck.

CODY TAYLOR
"Then My man Calvin is right, You must be dumber than you look because this isn't going to be no free victory, I don't care if this man is a Veteran, A Legend... Hell I don't care if he's god himself, The fact of the matter is I plan on winning and this dumb idiot isn't going to stop."

Mick shook his head, he told Cody to keep his cool but he wasn't listening to a word he had said.

CODY TAYLOR
"The headlines are going to Read.. Unknown Rookie put the Legendary Chuck Liddell on his ass, I ain't scared of Chuck... I ain't scared of anyone, Call me the Underdog? Damn I'll thank you... Call me a No Hoper? Bitch I'll just laugh in your face when I prove your wrong, Say what you want chuck... but I'm on my way to greatness, I'm Done with this I got to go train for this fight, let the little puppet over there do whatever he's bee told to do, I'm out of here."

Cody stood up from the table and made his way to the side with Mick as Calvin Slowly followed him the Press continued to take Pictures of him as he made his way out of the press Conference Calvin stopped near the Elevators.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"My boy going to whoop your over grown ass, Call Up Vegas put Yo' money on that fool."

They packed into both Elevators as Mick looked at Cody Shaking his head slightly at him.

MAD MICK
"I told you to stick to the plan."

Cody shrugged slightly, he knew what the plan was but he wasn't going to sit there and be disrespected by anyone, especially when he planned on showing them respect but he blew it now it was time for Cody to go train to prove himself to the world in this fight.

PART III Of Scene 2

It was fight night in the Madison Square Garden arena, As Cody Taylor was in his locker Room surrounded by Team Blackout as well as Mick and Paige, he was already in his complete gear as he sat there silent waiting for someone to come tell him it's time, Cody looked around at everybody thinking about how far he has came, he didn't want to lose especially after he said he would be the Veteran Chuck Liddell in this match, Mick did one last check on his gloves to make sure they were on properly as Cody looked straight at the Mirror across from him.

MAD MICK
"You Nervous Kid?"

Cody shook his head as Mick chuckled slightly at him with Cody keeping a Hundred Percent of his focus on the Mirror across from him.

MAD MICK
"Well you should be kid, You ain't never fought anyone like him before."

Cody continued to keep his focus as Calvin came up and patted him on the shoulder slightly.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"He's going to be fine, Your going to Knock Him the fuck out aren't you Cody?"

Cody nodded as a Stage Hand came in the door as everyone turned to look at him, Cody continued to keep his Focus on the Mirror.

STAGE HAND
"It's Time."

Cody leaped up off the table making his way over to Paige before kissing her gently before making his way out the door quickly followed by Mick and the rest of Team Blackout, Cody kept a calm and cool attitude as they made there way down the corridor as backstage hand's, Interviewers and Ring Girls clapped for Cody wishing him luck as he made his way past them but it didn't bother him, he continued to keep that focus looked on going into the ring as Calvin rubbed his shoulders slightly.

CALVIN JOHNSON
"Kill this Kid Cody... Kill Him."

Cody never acknowledged what Calvin said as Mick pushed him out the way before looking at Cody as the continued to walk.

MAD MICK
"Play this Smart.. Don't go in there all gun's blazing this first round bring him to you, let him fight this first round his way... you listening?"

Cody nodded as the reached the Curtain they stopped slightly as the referee started to announce Cody's Name.

MAD MICK
"This is your golden moment Cody, Take it with both hands and run with it Kid."

As "hollywood" begins playing over the P.A System, Cody Taylor comes out flinging his hands up in the air with an intense look on his face as Team Blackout follow behind him Cody makes a one Signal with his finger before making his way down the ramp ignoring the fan's who are booing him, before allowing a small smirk to appear on his face as Cody and team Blackout to get in the ring, When he gets in the ring Cody begins To look at Chuck Liddell with an intense look on his face as both men walk to the centre of the ring for the referee to state the rules to them, Cody continued to look at The Iceman with that intense look as Chuck doesn't seem to take Cody serious the referee asks both men are they ready as they nod making there way back to there respective sides as the bell rings to start the match both men come out touching gloves before backing off slightly as Chuck flings a big side kick at Cody.. The rookie Cody grabs his legs and Punches him in the face Knocking the veteran to the ground before getting on top of him and repeatedly punching the veteran in the face as Chuck desperately tries to get his guard up Cody continues to fire wild and Uncontrollable punches, As The referee tries to Pull Cody Off Of Chuck Cody hits one last power punch knocking him Clean out as Cody walked back to his corner as the referee checks on Chuck.

MAD MICK
"The Hell did you just do what about the game plan Cody?"

Cody shrugged before turning to look at Mick with a small smirk on his face before turning back to look at the referee.

CODY TAYLOR
"There's a New game plan Mick... and That's destroy my Opponents at any cost."

Cody chuckled slightly as Mick shook his head on the outside as The Referee signalled that The Match was done, Cody jumped up in the air before kissing his gloves as The Cage door opened Team Blackout mobbed the Cage, as Cody Kissed Paige who ran in first before any of them, they continued to hug as the Referee tries to life Codys hand up in Victory but he was to busy Hugging Paige to Give a damn about the referee.

MATCH ANNOUNCER
"Here Is your winner with a First round Knock out Cody Taylor."

Cody lifted his hand Up pointing out one of His Fingers to Signal one, before ignoring the Interviewers and walking out of the Cage with his Family and Friends, the Crowd gave a Mixed Reaction to his victory mainly because they don't know who he is but that didn't bother Cody as they made there way Backstage As they got Backstage he was greeted with Handshakes and Pats on the back, he nodded slightly at everyone who was congratulating him before continuing his way back to the locker room.

MAD MICK
"Well I might not agree with your style... but it sure as hell worked tonight Kid."

Cody nodded slightly before continuing his way to the locker Room as Team Blackout members started trying to flirt with some of the ring girls.

SCENE 3
(Back in the present Time)

Cody pulled up outside his Vyper Fight Pit Gym in Los Angeles as the World's press surrounded his car, The young wrestling Mega star shook his head slightly as he stepped out of his car the flash from the camera almost blinded him with the brightness as the bouncer for The Gym Derek came rushing over trying to get the Reporters out of the way so Cody could get into the Gym and train.

REPORTER
"Cody... Cody... Your going against Steel Angel how does it feel to be walking into a fight the underdog against a Veteran after winning a match against well basically a jobber last week at Battle Ground."

Cody shook his head before turning to look at the Reporter he could barely see with all the cameras flashing and everyone else trying to get to the front to ask him a question.

CODY TAYLOR
"Underdog? Bitch I've been the Underdog my entire life Remember My MMA Début I was the underdog and what Happened? Cody Taylor whooped that mother fucker... Yes Steel Angel is a Veteran But that doesn't matter Just Mean's the victory will be more rewarding when it happens."

Derek pushed his way through the reporters to get to Cody but Cody put his hand on his chest signalling that he wanted to answer the questions from the reporters.

REPORTER
"Cody your story is different from most... If that what makes you the fighter you are today?"

Cody raised his eyebrow, He was waiting for the Stupid questions to begin as he shook his head slightly.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yes I had a Different Background from most, I'm the reverse Fresh Prince... My ass was born in Beverly Hills then my ass got dropped into the Neighbourhoods of Los Angeles, Yes My dad Kicked my ass to the curb when I was 10, Yes I lived with my grandmother in L.A all my life, Yes I fought my way up.. Yes I came from everything to nothing and all the way back to everything because I believed I was the best and I've proved I'm the best, No one helped me apart from Mick and Team Blackout that's why I keep the around, You look at me and you judge me? None of you know what the fuck I've been through in My life, None of you will ever know the struggles I had to go through.. I never had nothing handed to me I fought to take my ass out of Poverty and I took those close to me up with me."

Cody sighed as the Camera began taking pictures of him.

REPORTER
"You took those who helped you out of Poverty with you? What About Paige Ryan and Mya Taylor you kicked them back into Poverty."

The Second Cody heard his daughters name being Mention he flipped out he didn't know who said it but he didn't care he got into the face of one of the reporters as Derek and Mick tried to pull him back.

CODY TAYLOR
"Keep my daughter's name the fuck out of your Lizard, Snake ass, Lying scheming fucking mouth before I shut you up Permanently."

The Reporter began Laughing as Mick and Derek pulled Cody away from him.

REPORTER
"You Hear that Guy's, The big bad Wolf finally admits that it's his daughter, Your A Joke Taylor... Your a heartless, Disgusting excuse for a human begin."

It was Clear the Reporter was trying to get Cody to react so he could get the Picture and selling on despite how much Mick plead with him Cody wouldn't listen.

CODY TAYLOR
"I'll fuck you up bitch, you don't know nothing about me or My Family."

Reporter chuckled at Cody before shaking his head.

REPORTER
"Your just a scared little boy in a big man's world, Why don't you just go die of a drug overdose whilst your out partying with James Shark... Maybe then your Daughter won't get hurt every 5 seconds by you."

Mick pushed Cody back slightly, But that Didn't help as Cody broke through and Landed a clean punch on the reporters jaw dropping him to the ground as Cody Stood over him.

CODY TAYLOR
"I told you to keep my daughter's name the fuck out of your mouth, None of Yall Fucking know me or what I do.... Trust me bitch I might be a bad man, But I ain't going to be a bad dad not like you mother fucker's out here harassing a young dude trying to make a living... YALL FUCKING SCUM... I'M DONE NO MORE INTERVIEWS... NO MORE PRESS CONFERENCES...UNLESS THERE DONE BY MY PEOPLE, PEOPLE I CAN ACTUALLY TRUST...NO WHAT WHY DON'T YOU MOTHER FUCKERS TAKE ME TO COURT FOR ASSAULT AND SUE MY ASS AIN'T LIKE I GIVE A FUCK."

Cody walked away pushing his way through the crowd of reporters so he could get to the gym as Mick and Derek quickly followed him as Cody Swung open the door's he sighed before quickly sprinting down the Stairs to his gym, He looked around at everyone either training or Hanging out.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo.... Everybody the fuck out... If you ain't part of Team Blackout... I want you the fuck out of here now."

Everyone looked up at Cody with confused looks on there faces as Cody turned to Look at Derek.

CODY TAYLOR
"I Want this place on lock down... Nobody gets in and Nobody gets out until we done.. you dig?"

Derek Nodded slightly he weren't' sure what Cody was up to, but he wasn't going to argue with him not when he was in this pissed off mood.

DEREK
"yeah Yeah I got you Boss... I got you."

Mick walked up Behind Cody trying to figure what was going on as everybody who weren't Team Blackout Members began to leave the Gym.

MAD MICK
"The Fuck Is going on Cody?"

Cody kept his Focus on the Empty Ring.

CODY TAYLOR
"Were Going to Train Mick... Just Like the Old days."

As Mick heard him say those word's a huge smirk appeared on his face as he patted Cody on the Back.

MAD MICK
"Shit Kid... I'll go get the gloves and shit."

Cody smirked as Pierce walked over to him, With a confused look on his face.

PIERCE WASHINGTON
"The Fuck We doing Cody?"

Cody smirked before patting Pierce on the Shoulder.

CODY TAYLOR
"Were going to Train Ma Dude and Train Hard... I got a Match to win."

Pierce smirked as Cody walked over and slides into the ring, he looked around at the walls in his gyms of his past accomplishments and now he wanted to add more to them with a victory over Steel Angel he turned to Look At Pierce.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo P Diddy... Go get the Camera, I got an Idea."

Pierce nodded before running off to Get The Camera as Cody stood in the Middle of the Ring slowly pacing around in A Circle waiting for Pierce to Come Back, Cody smirked as Pierce came Running Back in Holding the Camera in his hand pointing it at Cody as Cody looked at him.

CODY TAYLOR
"Is It on?"

Pierce Nodded as Cody Smirked slightly.

CODY TAYLOR
"Steelio Steelio Steelio, Welcome to the Vypers Pit a Gym I built by simply killing off Veteran's like yourself now I've had people come up to me over the past week Saying Cody you should Show Steel Angel some respect, I just laughed my ass off and went home to fuck there wife's... Yes Steel Angel you are a Veteran... Yes you may be a big time Player in IWF, But that doesn't mean Shit someone once told me your only as Good as your last match And You lost that match to James Shark, Whilst I won mine maybe It was against a Nobody called Tyson Darden but that doesn't change the fact that It was a Win and People Only Remember the Winner's, See I have a perfect record in IWF but you can say that's because I just Debuted but I don't care because My Perfect Record Continues at Spring Fling, When I become the new Holder Of The Briefcase making me the new Number one contender for the IWF World Heavyweight championship, Something you never have held and something your never going to hold, See some people are Born to be winners like me... And then there's people who are born to be the tail end of peoples jokes, Born to be people's punching bags Just Like you Steel Angel because I did do some research and I've found out your nothing but James Shark's Punching bag and At Spring Fling your about to become the "White James Sharks" Punching bag... since that's what you called me on Twitter very original you think I haven't heard that before? Or The fact I'm an Oreo? Shit Steelio you really need to watch some more Video's on youtube to try rip of better insults."

Cody kept a pure focused look on his face as Pierce laughed in the background.

CODY TAYLOR
"See you can try come at me with your pathetic little insults, You can try calm me winning my titles over in TIW was because they don't have Star Power, But Wait when I won the World Heavyweight Title James Shark was the Champion... Isn't he the man that beat's you around like a bitch every time you step in between the ropes with him? So If my title win doesn't mean anything.... Then what does that say about your career? because All I've seen is you get beat around by Shark and Everybody he's beating... Steelio I heard a Rumour.. I ain't going to say who told me this but ... I heard the night I started my Petition to be put in this match, You were Crying in Brandon MacDonald's Office because you were to scared to face me in this match... I don't blame you though Steelio Because the truth is you should be scared... You were on your way to getting a title shot and what happens IWF found someone with more Talent, More Charisma with the better look to be a champion and Now your no longer needed so Yes go Cry Steelio Go Cry Because You can fling your toys out of the Pram all you want it's going to happen I will be the Next IWF Heavyweight Champion, I will be the Youngest to Win it, I will be the fastest to win it... Hate Me?... Love Me? Either Way your going to rate me."

Pierce continued to laugh as Cody kept that look of focus on his face, he really didn't give a shit about Steel Angel or the fact he cried to Brandon about Him being in the match.

CODY TAYLOR
"Hawaii is the setting for the Death of Steel Angel's Career, But its also the setting for the birth of The Era of Cody Taylor, See I am what they call the total Package... I am this business... I am the best on the Microphone... in that ring.... I make more money for Wrestling Companies just with 5 minuets of Airtime than Steel Angel could If they gave him the whole night to cut a damn promo, He has no Mic Skills, He has no Wrestling skills.... The guy is the butt end of every joke in the Locker Room... When I asked about Steel Angel.. People just laughed and said the guy is a joke... the guys is pissed off because he could never reach his potential... Steelio Run home to your momma and tell her the Big bad Wolf was mean to you and Don't even show up for Spring Fling.... I'm not going to beat you... I'm going to Straight up KILL YOU... Call the Police in advance because I won't stop until Steel Angel breaths his last breath at Spring Fling... This is Personal Simply because you tried to duck me... You have never faced anyone like me before you have never been across the ring from someone who will beat you down mentally and Destroy you physically... I'm already in your Head Steelio... I moved in and I'm mind fucking you right now... You let me into that head of your's you didn't even put up a fight... You just let me walk the hell right in and do what the fuck I wanted to.... Sad fact is Steelio you might be a better wrestler than me... But I'm better at Mind Games and that counts for a LOT LOT More than Wrestling Abilities when it comes to show time.. Believe me the fact I'm already in your head shows I've already won.... Admit it when You close your eyes at night you picture me climbing that later to Grab the Briefcase and your scared you can't stop me Steelio, But you only have yourself to Blame when I win because you let me fuck with your head Kid.... I'm Done with this bull shit now... I'll see you at Spring Fling and that will be the last time your name will be mentioned in IWF... Yo Pierce send this shit to IWF.com get them to post this shit up on there website... I got fucking Training to do."

Pierce nodded slightly as Cody smirked waiting for Mick to come back with the Equipment, He didn't give a fuck what Steel Angel had to say he already knew he had won and there was nothing anyone in the back can do about it, Cody looked over to the Equipment Room as Mick came out with the gloves and stuff as Cody chuckled before sitting down on the Canvas looking up at all his Awards he had plastered around the gym.
Back to top Go down

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part II
Page 1 of 1