Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Fling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling   Spring Fling I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 pm

So...as i mentioned in the Deadline post, feedback here has been beyond shitty. If anyone leaves feedback. it normally is just something retarded like "shit's propa." no one gives us specifics, no one actually SAYS anything...it's like no one cares. The Admins sacrifice our time, our imagination to bring you guys a show you can be proud of each and every week and from this point on we're asking...nay...DEMANDING...that you guys show a little effort.

Shouts go out to Robbie Hart who has proposed that all feedback be left in the following format. Until the Admins/Show writers feel a though a decent enough sampling of feedback has been left [THAT IS QUALITY FEEDBACK! NOT ONE SENTENCE ABOUT ONLY YOUR MATCH!] then we will post the card for the next show:

Best Match:

Best Segment:

Top Performer This Week:

Favorite Moment(s):

Favorite Commercial:

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card):

Show Rating (1 - 10)

Comments:
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Best Match: Too tough to really call that I loved the detail in them all to be honest. The results writers do amazing work in my opinion so I can't really say Best match is this or that, but my top three are. Shark vs SNM, TLC Match, Anna vs Serai match.

Best Segment: (OK a little ego trip with this) I love the Raye, Serai, Libbeh segment to be honest... Great work I know I feel Raye got played perfectly... Hopefully Lya and Libbeh will agree with their's... But also like the Lillian/Kayla I think it was one

Top Performer This Week: I have to give this to either Shark, Anna, or Serai really... I mean I read most of the rps for this show and to me their's seemed to stick out the most. So again another tough call... I know Shark and Rai and to be honest those two have always been favorites of mine anyway so maybe a little bit biased.

Favorite Moment(s): The WHOLE DAMN THING!!!

Favorite Commercial: N/A

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): I look forward to see SL/Fueds pick up and see what is in store with the next card/

Show Rating (1 - 10)

Solid 8.5 at least

Comments: SWISH AS FUCK!!!
Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Best Match: Shark Vs SNM shit was to funny

Best Segment:Mine With Robbie Or Karly Zedic announcing her and Lillian are coming back

Top Performer This Week: dont have one..

Favorite Moment(s):Shark smacking SNM with the Jesse Jackson book

Favorite Commercial: the goon sqaud thing

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card):Lillian and Karly's return.. See them go after Serai

Show Rating (1 - 10) 8.5

Comments: Matches were pretty solid, My match with Steelio had some weird shit like Cody falling of the ladder and bouncing right back up but other than that pretty solid this week
Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Best Match: Steel Angel vs Cody Taylor / New Blood Title Match / Main Event.

Best Segment: I liked the Raye segment, didn't see that one coming

Top Performer This Week: Cody Taylor

Favorite Moment(s): SNM getting cockslapped with a black dildo (ewww yooo) OH and seeing Chucks CD Poster on the chicks locker room, and the book with the Race Card guy on it LOL

Favorite Commercial: LOL there was only 2, and come on, commercials on a PPV? I keed, probably the Corey one.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Karly and Lillian <3

Show Rating (1 - 10) : 9

Comments: I didnt see the SNM/Shark video on the results Crying or Very sad but maybe its cuz I'm on firefox, so if thats the case then :cheers:and I think Cody should've won his match Shocked that actually surprised me a bit, but votes are votes yah dig. Words to describe this PPV : Shits proper Wink , can't wait for the next one. CC/Sharky gon be stealin the show
Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Best Match: Corey vs. The Fake RRL and the real RRl, The ladder match between Steel Angel and Cody Taylor and the Highschool Hell match.

Best Segment: The part with Libbeh, Serai and SM Raye that came out of nowhere. The part with Alex/Ridicule was also an jaw dropper as well.

Top Performer This Week: Steel Angel and Cody Taylor, come on they really took each other to the limit.

Favorite Moment(s): The whole High School Hell match, the Kenneth R book, the goon sqaud poster, etc.

Favorite Commercial: The Corey Casey ad didnt really make much sense to me, but it was good none the less.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Sean Libby vs. SM Raye perhaps, what Steel plans to do with that Breifcase, also what Salvation has in store for IWF.

Show Rating: 9

Comments: The matches were really solid, everyone performed greatly, I loved the humor in the High School Hell match and the back and forth ladder matches (The TLC and ladder match). The only thing I thought that could be improved a little more was the 5 pack challenge because of the talent involved. Either way a great solid PPV.
Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Best Match: Sho' No Mercy vs. James Shark; it was funny (not too funny) with the action, and commentary was good too.

Best Segment: CC vs RRL; that's just me. I'm talking about the revelation of masquerading Alex Mark, and the post-match retirement speech; really felt PPV'esque.

Top Performer This Week: Anne Stone's. Her RPs were excellent.

Favorite Moment(s): The Book thwack definitely; made me lol.

Favorite Commercial: Colbert Report FTW

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Definitely what Upper Limit think of Marcus King

Show Rating (1 - 10) - 9

Comments: I liked the matches, I liked the segments; wasn't too commercially thank-fuck; just as a PPV should be. I'd like to thank the writers for not using the King Driver as of yet. And politely request not to use it, unless that very big match surfaces. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: