Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE 12 IWF Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WWE 12 IWF Style Empty
PostSubject: WWE 12 IWF Style   WWE 12 IWF Style I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:26 am

Ok since my old WWE 12 data got corrupted and erased, I'm forced to start anew. So with that said I want everyone interested to post on this tab what they want their character to look like (and dont tell me to use your pic bases, I want to know exactly what you want for your character.) I'll be limited with school and rps but I'll be sure to post pics of my creations on this tab or make a whole new tab and post them there.

So with that said here's the design templet, dont be afraid to be creative, I'll do what I can to make it as close to what you want as possable.

Full name:

Nickname: (for entrance)

Height/weight

Body type: Fat, skinny, musculer, etc.

Hair style and color

eye color

entrance atire (designs, colors, patterns, accessories, etc)

ring attire (be sure to include tats, peircings facial hair, body hair if any, whatever.)

Entrance motion (what kind of pyro, motion, lighting, etc)

Entrance music.

Move set style (brawler, power house, etc)

Any ablilties (Hammerthrow, Resileincy, move theft, ring escape, springboard, outside dives, dirty pin: can only have 5 of these)

What signatures (can only have two) and finishers (also can only have two, these include created ones.)

Create Finisher (There's standing motion, top rope and corner, just give some insight on what you what in the motion and I'll see if I can make it happen if not I'll get as close to it as I can.)

Once I'm done with your character, if you ask, I'll take a pic of it and posted it on here, later if I can get a webcam or something I can start doing matches with these characters.
Back to top Go down

WWE 12 IWF Style
Page 1 of 1