Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Match Made in Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

A Match Made in Hell Empty
PostSubject: A Match Made in Hell   A Match Made in Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 am

A Match Made in Hell Crimecraft-psd56393

…:::…
…::: A Match Made in Hell :::…

Well…it would seem that IWF has been plunged into a bit of anarchy in the last week now hasn’t it? We’ve got black on black crime ending with giant dildos, we’ve got domestic abuse going down after championship matches, and we’ve got red mohawked douchebags coming back from seemingly nowhere and fucking everything up. Yes, it would seem as though the good old peaceful and calm days of IWF are behind us and that the chaos that once characterized NLWF has seemingly come back to bite us all in the ass

Now…I want to go ahead and address the elephant in the room before I move on to tell the world the reasons why Marcus King doesn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell against me this week. The elephant in the room…apparently has a red mohawk and a personality crisis on his hands. Nick…Alex Mark…Rising Phoenix…whatever it is that you’re calling yourself these days…I’ve got to ask…what the hell is your infatuation with me? Honestly man…I’ve got to ask. Because every single goddamn time that you feel the need to make one of your dramatic returns you simply do the same shit over and over again.

You target me…the two of us fight…one of us wins…you disappear…and I move on to bigger and better things. The world keeps on spinning…

I mean, it’s pretty much a mathematical formula that you could set your watch by. Legit, try it next time folks. After Nick and I inevitably fight and one of us wins, set your watch….because I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty that within a matter of months, Nick will be right back on IWF programming either attacking me or running his mouth trying to get me all pissed off so that way I will just fight him right then and there. It’s almost stupid for me to get mad at this point…

Which brings me to the other elephant in the room

Nick…Alex…whatever….at Spring Fling you brought something up that I was damn sure would just be left to rot in the past…

You brought up Salvation

Yeah…Salvation…about that…look, Nick, I know you pride yourself on being Salvation’s “Sole Survivor” but I’ve got to be honest man…from where I’m sitting, the only one who should be able to call himself “Salvations’ Sole Survivor” is me. I mean, look around Nicky m’boy. I helped to form the fastest rising and most dominating wrestling federation that this industry has ever seen. I have held multiple world titles, including being the first ever IWF World Heavyweight Championship. I was the first OFFICIAL winner of the annual Path to Valhalla Match at Ragnarok. Meanwhile, since NLWF and Salvation died, you have accomplished exactly….what?

Salvation was never about enlightenment, Nick. Salvation was never about hope, it was never about light, it was never about saving or helping people. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Salvation was about Brenton Cyrus. Salvation was about Brenton manipulating people into being his own personal attack force. Salvation was about being, not the cure, but the cancer that slowly but surely killed off NLWF bit by fucking bit. I’m not quite sure where you’re getting these delusions of nobility…these wild ideas about how Salvation should make it’s glorious return and how Salvation should be the light at the end of the tunnel or whatever bullshit it is that you’re going to come up with next.

Salvation was never the light…it was never a way for people to be saved…it was ALWAYS about the leader manipulating the followers. I would know Nick…I have been in the seat of power. I have been where Brenton Cyrus has been…I have led Salvation…I know what the purpose is…I know what Salvation is all about. I know that Salvation was nothing more than a way for me and for Brenton to manipulate people and get shit done that benefitted only ourselves in the long run. Salvation was corrupt, Nick. There was never any light…there was never any promise of a better tomorrow…there was never any hope to begin with.

You know, it’s funny to me. You asked me the question “Are you saved?” For those of you who are a bit out of the loop, “Are You Saved” was the battle cry for Salvation…the question that a Salvation member would ask a person before the Salvation member would FORCE the person to convert to Salvation. Nick…you want to know the reason I find you asking me this question to be hilarious?

It’s because I am saved, Nick. I am saved already. But it wasn’t by Salvation…it wasn’t by some ego tripping asshole who thought he was a god…it wasn’t by some theoretical idea that turned out to be nothing more than a crock of shit disguised by some smoke and mirrors…I am saved because I’ve found something worth living for. I am saved because I’ve found something WORTH fighting for. It isn’t a religion, it isn’t for the glory of some ETA on a power trip, it isn’t even because of hatred and anger. Because, let’s be honest, awhile ago all I had to keep me running was my extreme hatred of you and everything about you. For awhile there I couldn’t even get out of bed in the morning without feeling pissed off at the world in general from the second I opened my eyes to the second I closed them at night.

No, Nick…I’ve found something greater to fight for…I found a greater reason to get out of bed in the morning than to hunt you down and spill your blood all over whatever city we happened to be in that particular day. I found inner peace, Nick. I found something that makes me truly happy. I don’t need to be the hate filled monster I once was…I don’t need to be the fucking sadistic sociopath that I used to be. “The Lord” Corey Casey is fucking gone, baby gone. A figment of my imagination that will never be coming back. I have Zen now Nick…I have made peace not only with the man that I was but with the man that I am today…and Nick…just so you know…

I won’t be going back to that dark shit hole that was my life as a follower and leader of Salvation any time soon. So do your worst…because Nick…Salvation version 6,000.0 isn’t going to happen

How’s that for some real shit?

Anyways…I guess I would I would be remiss if I didn’t talk about the young upstart, Marcus King. Marcus…buddy…first and foremost…congrats on the big win at Spring Fling. I mean, I was sitting right up on the stage watching you just get shit DONE in the ring. You were definitely impressive…that much is for damn sure. In fact, I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Upper Limit is recruiting. That’s right, the most powerful faction in IWF…no…professional wrestling HISTORY is looking to add another member. Robbie Hart and I are looking for the future of this industry. Upper Limit is on the hunt to find the next future IWF Legend

And your win at Spring Fling was a step in the right direction, Marcus

But now, this week, you find yourself in a…unique…position. You see, this week, you’re stepping into the ring to fight the man that is ALREADY a legend in this industry. This week you step into the ring with a man who is ALREADY a member of the most powerful team in professional wrestling history. This week, Marcus, you step into the ring with me. And you better believe that I am not going to take it easy on you. I am not going to back down from you or treat you like any other opponent that I have ever faced. Marcus, this week, is your big chance to impress me and impress Upper Limit. If you come out strong and bring the fight, then that will be a HUGE step in the right direction.

I’m actually looking forward to fighting you, Marcus, I truly am. I want to see if you can work your heart out in that ring and leave it all out there. I want to see you’ve got what it takes to become a member of Upper Limit. And, at least in my experience, there is no better way to find out what someone has got then to step into the ring with them and go one on one.

Marcus…good luck this week…and just keep in mind that you have a big opportunity in front of you…

Oh yeah…one other thing…

There’s no shame in me kicking your ass all over Japan. Because let’s be serious here…no one expects you to take down a fucking living legend like me this early in your career…and, to be quite honest…it just isn’t gonna happen. I’m on a fucking 4 month winning streak, kid. And I will be damned if I let some fucking little wet behind the ears no name be the one that brings that streak to a screaming halt.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

A Match Made in Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: