Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rp against Sean Libby

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rp against Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Rp against Sean Libby   Rp against Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Nikki didn't know why they were making her face her own flesh in blood. She loved Aundrea why were they doing this to her? Was it because she lost her Debut match against Marcus King? Least Nikki Survived it unlike half the damn men in the ring with her. Now Nikki had to face yet another Man Sean Libby some punk from what shes seen about him. Nikki was standing outside near the beach. She was watching the water things have, been strange for her lately. She missed her daughter like crazy she hated leaving her at home in LA with Chanel. Then she had Adree here causing problems for her friend Kaddy. Adree needs to realize not every man wants her. Sometimes Nikki just wanted to punch her in the face and send her back home. But she knew if she did that she would Take Carmella from her. Only reason why Nikki was putting up with Adree was so she could keep Carmella other wise Adree, Brother would get her once he gets out of Jail. Nikki would do anything to keep her daughter even if it meant having to put up with Adree. Although Nikki had a little something for her when ever she gets here. Adree wants Nikki to train her to become a wrestler. One thing she doesn't Realize is wrestling isn't a easy task at all. It Took Nikki a little bit to actually catch on to her moves in wrestling.

Nikki was still standing near the water, she had on a pair of Booty shorts and a black tank top. She was going to go for a Jog as soon as Adree shows up but until then she kicked her shoes off and had her feet in the water.

nikki banks --

"Seriously IWF must be smoking some better shit then I have. Placing me against Aundrea we faced each other before but still. We had a agreement that we wouldn't face each other ever again. Ever since our WWFK days we had it out like for Real..."

Nikki would feel someone tap her on the shoulder. It was Adree all dressed and ready to work out. She was actually wearing REAL work out clothes instead of some Skanky looking outfit. Nikki would pull her hair into a half bun her brown eyes looking at adree she had a slight smile on her face.

adree perez ---
"Why you always talking to your self like that. People are going to think your some crazy bitch again."

nikki banks --
"And people are going to think your some Whore."

Adree would kind of give her a look. She knew Nikki liked to mess with her about things. Nikki really wanted to win this match since she lost her debut match. Nikki had Sean Libby this week and her Sister Aundrea Banks. She had to prove herself to IWF she had to prove to everyone Why she signed a contract once again. Nikki wouldn't smile she didn't like this girl she was becoming. She didn't like this girl not one bit, she wanted to be the Old Nikki the bitchy one. Something was wrong with her, maybe she needed to see a doctor again. Nikki would step a little further into the water.

adree perez --
"So Nikki, You have to face Aundrea.."

nikki banks --
"I know, And Sean Libby. I seen a few of his matches, I can take him, Look I beat your brother's ass I def know I can beat this Sean Libby."

Nikki wasn't just saying that either. Domestic Violence with her Ex she defened her self against him. Which is why he ended up in Jail for a while. Plus he did something else but Nikki wasn't with him when he did that. Nikki was keeping Carmella from him. She didn't want him Near her, She knew Adree was trying to take Carmella from her, she knew she wanted to take her to see her father. Nikki wasn't going to Allow it. Nikki would dart her eyes towards Adree she was standing a little bit behind her. Nikki was standing in the water her toes were in the sand.

adree perez --
"Sean Libby is hot in a way. I mean I would def bang him then leave him. Aundrea I feel so bad that, you have to face your own blood. That's sad oh well I hope you win Nikki. Aundrea shes so nice to me Though ugh this is going to be tough cheering you two on."

nikki banks --
"Your Gross I wouldn't touch that EVER. The hair is a big turn off for me. Aundrea knows how it is we fought before in the ring in WWFK. All Work we Def don't take it serious. By the way you need to lay off Kaddy shes cool. I don't even know why your being a little bitch towards her."

Adree would raise a brow. She was only doing it to get under her skin. Plus she wanted James for herself. Nikki knew it wasn't going to happen Though Adree needed to stop already. Nikki was getting sick and tired of it. Nikki stepped out of the water -- turning her brown eyes towards Adree. Was it bad she wanted to punch her in the face. Nikki felt like she was only using her to get what she wanted. Using her for her fame and money. Adree hasn't paid for nothing since joining her in IWF. It was only right Nikki made her pay for something. Besides who said she was going to be joining her on the whole tour. One little call will make her be able to keep Carmella away from her Ex no problem. Only thing was she had to wait for the call to make sure it was Offical.

nikki banks --
"You need to go home, like for real. Why you trying to live off my money? I will never in my life go back to your brother he beats woman I don't love him anymore. So why you still staying in my life and it better be a good reason or I'm punching you. "

adree perez --
"But you know I have no place to go. I don't need your money I model remember I could buy my own place really. Nikki I never said you were going back to him. God! me and you were best friends before him, whats happening to us? It's like you can't stand to be around me anymore. I come here to support you in your matches and this is how you repay me. As for your new BFF Kadri I hope shes happy by the way."

Nikki would smirk at her. It was taking a lot for her to not just punch her.

nikki banks --
"Like you just said use your modeling money, cuz your not staying with me and Carmella anymore. We were best friends until you tried to take my baby. I was knocked up at 15 Adree you know how that feels to lose everything in your life. You don't so just go home already. Least Kaddy is there for me unlike you."

As much as Nikki wanted to Sit here and Argue with Adree. She really just wanted to go and get her work out done and over with. She had a date tonight with her Daughter on Skype, she couldn't stand her Carmella up. Nikki just had to get through this match with Sean Libby and her sister and things would be all peachy for her. Now only if she could get Cody to actually take her out everything would be Perfect.

adree perez --
"Your a bitch."

Nikki raises a brow before punching Adree right in the face. Shes been called a bitch before but by Adree it kind of hurt. She would see her stumble back after hitting her. She would kind of hold her face, glaring at Nikki. Now Nikki had other things to worry about right now she didn't have time to deal with Adree. So she turned around grabbed her shoes and left. Sean Libby was the only thing on her mind right now she wanted to win after losing at the PPV. If she does happen to lose this match she knew she was done for in wrestling. Maybe she didn't have what it takes anymore. As she walked she looked back at Adree who was now sitting in the sand as the water was hitting her. Maybe she might learn her lesson for once and mind her own. Nikki turned back around she didn't care right now..
Back to top Go down

Rp against Sean Libby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: